Makeup S.M.

By mendesme

Reese has nothing other than makeup to comfort her. Knowing that under the lairs of makeup no one can see how... More

Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Four
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine - The Wedding
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Chapter Seventy Six
Chapter Seventy Seven
Chapter Seventy Eight
Chapter Seventy Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty One
Chapter Eighty Two
Chapter Eighty Three
Chapter Eighty Eight
Chapter Eighty Five
Chapter Eighty Six
Chapter Eighty Seven
Chapter Eighty Eight
Chapter Eighty Nine
Chapter Ninty
Chapter Ninty One
Chapter Ninty Two
Chapter Ninty Three
Chapter Ninty Four
Chapter Ninty Five
Chapter Nint Six
Chapter Ninty Seven
Chapter Ninty Eight
Chapter Ninty Nine
Chapter One Hundred
Chapter One Hundred and One
Chapter One Hundred and Two
Chapter One Hundred and Three
Chapter One Hundred and Four
Chapter One Hundred and Five
Chapter One Hundred and Seven
Chapter One Hundred and Eight
Chapter One Hundred and Nine
Chapter One Hundred and Ten
Chapter One Hundred and Eleven
Chapter One Hundred & Twelve
Chapter One Hundred & Thirteen
Chapter One Hundred & Fourteen
Chapter One Hundred & Fifteen
Chapter One Hundred & Sixteen
Chapter One Hundred & Seventeen
Chapter One Hundred & Eighteen
Chapter One Hindred & Nineteen
Chapter One Hundred & Twenty
Chapter One Hundred & Twenty-One
Authors Note

Chapter one Hundred and Six

162 3 1
By mendesme

Shawn and the guys play soccer in the backyard while the girls and I watch them. "Isn't Jeff really fit," Sydney sighs ogling over her boyfriend.

"Yeah but not as fit as Geoff," Brooke scoffs a little practically drooling as he takes his shirt off.

"You wish," Chrissy rolls her eyes and watches Ian kick the ball.

"Nah, Shawn's got it going on," I breath biting down gently on my lip. "Face it, I have the hot one," I shrug grabbing one of the platters of food we prepared and walking out.

"Hold up," Sydney prepares to argue. "I seriously think that," she's cut off by the other girls walking out angry looking as they set trays down on the table. We're having a heat wave of sorts and all of the snow is gone so we're enjoying our time while we can.

"What are you guys doing out here?" Ian looks at us weird just before Geoff hits him in the head with the ball. "You're dead bitch," he spits grabbing the back and whipping it at him.

"Hi baby," Shawn walks towards me kissing me. I wrap my arms around his neck and his arms snake around my waist. The others don't bother us knowing the difficulty of our relationship together now that we have all of the kids.

"They're awake," I groan leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Lets go get the little monsters," he chuckles. We have them little swings set up outside and Adam's probably just wanna play with his daddy.
We jog up the stairs after excusing ourselves and grab our wailing children.

"What's the matter?" I throw my arms up. "You're grumpy aren't you?" I lift Jericho and Mercy. Adam sits on Shawn's hip while he holds Kaiden in the other arm.

"And, now we go outside," he smiles leading me down the stairs.

"Look," I bounce them a little. "Look at all of the people." I smile as they chew their hands.

"Hi," Adam waves.

"Hi," they smile at him we set the babies in the swings we have suspended from the large oak tree that sits in our backyard.

"Daddy," Adam whines as he goes to put him down.

"You wanna play?" Shawn smiles a little.

"Daddy," he leans against Shawn's shoulder.

"Ok, why don't we sit out this round?" He takes Adam to one of the beach chairs and the guys move their game farther down our backyard. He watches intensely but still cuddles his son. The girls play with the babies and I sit next to Shawn.

"Why don't you go play with them?" I reach for Adam who leans towards me.

"It's ok," he shrugs bringing Adam back against his shoulder in a hug. "I like spending time with my little boy," he kisses his cheek.

"But I feel bad," I look out to his friends as they laugh enjoying their teenage lives.

"It's ok princess," he kisses my softly.

"I want you to go out tonight ok?" I touch his hair gently. "I want you to go and have fun," I lean on his other shoulder.

"What about you?" He furrows his eyebrows. "You never leave the house anymore," he pouts.

"Oh speak of," I trail on. "Tomorrow you've got to babysit," I giggled and he gasps.

"Thanks for telling me in advance," he rolls his eyes.

"I have a photo shoot," I explain. "Also," I start and he laughs.

"It's like you don't tell me anything." He whines.

"I've noticed," I ignore him completely. "That in most of your pictures you don't do up your pants," I cross my arms.

"So how long am I babysitting for,"

-

"How does this look?" He giggles at me.

"Babe," I lay on the bed feeding Jericho his bottle. "You're just going out, you don't need to impress anyone it's gonna be dark anyways," I roll my eyes.

"I need to look nice because," he waddled up to me planting a sweet kiss on my lips. "The guys aren't going out." He shakes his head with a small smirk. "We are," he whispers in my ear.

"No we're not," Mercy sits on the bed next to me unable to sleep without someone with her. Kaiden and Adam now sleep together and they seem to enjoy it.

"Yeah we are," he nods looking me up and down. "And you need to get ready," he laughs gently while I burp Jericho.

"No," I shake my head. He slumps over on my shoulder very tired like and I lift Mercy making her excited before I carry them to their room. Adam and Kaiden already sleep so I lay them down. Jericho first and he waits even in his tired state while I tell my baby girl goodnight and kiss her cheek before laying her down and lifting Jericho to do the same. "Goodnight baby boy," I kiss his cheek and he curls up in a ball and Mercy does the same in front of him only so that they're barely touching.

"Get dressed," Shawn points.

"I can't go," I peck his lips quickly.

"Why not?" He pouts and grabs my arm as I attempt walking towards the bed.

"I have to stay with the kids," I pout. "And I have a whole other season of Vampire Diaries," I sit on the bed and un pause the episode. He moves in front of the tv.

"Get ready," he crosses his arms while I pause the show.

"Shawn," I whine. "I wanna watch Vampire Diaries." I groan kicking my legs.

"Get ready, we're gonna have a night out and it's gonna be great," he nods.

"I can't," I pout and he groans.

"Chrissy and Ian are gonna come watch them. So are Brooke and Geoff." He nods very proud of himself. "And we're gonna go drink a little and then we're going swimming in a private pool," he smiles walking towards me. "And everything is covered," he kisses down my neck.

"By who," I furrow my eyebrows.

"Becky," he whispers so the cameras don't hear. "She wants us to do something interesting," he giggles as I try moving away.

"I don't want to," I groan. "I wanna stay and watch Vampire Diaries."

"I'm better than they are," he scoffs.

"Not until you're a vampire," I shrug and he groans.

"It's easier negotiating with Adam," he groans slinging me over his shoulder.

"Stephen," I draw out as he brings me farther away.

"Shut up," he rolls his eyes looking for some clothes for me to wear. Wen he finally decides he hands it to me making me change but staying in front of me so I can't move. "If you have to choose between me and that Stephen kid who would win?" He crosses his arms.

"That's a close call," I bite my bottom lip and he throws his hands up.

"I quit," he turns walking out of the closet.

"Quit what? Your role as a husband?" I giggle jumping on his back. He had chosen for my outfit simply some black yoga pants and one of his button down which I refused to do up all of the way. It sits open until the start of the yoga pants where I have it tied and tucked in.

"I don't know, but I'm quitting something," he opens the door for the babysitters.

"The kids are all asleep," I start. "Jericho and Mercy sleep together and Kaiden and Adam sleep together." I nod.

"Kaiden nor Adam will wake up at all but if they do all they ever want is cuddles, and if Mercy wakes up you need to calm her down within two minutes or the boy's will cry too." Shawn explains.

"Usually of Jericho wakes up it's just because he can't feel Mercy and that's about all you need to know," I nod.

"We should be back by no later than," Chrissy cuts him off.

"Whenever is fine," she nods.

"The spare bedrooms are upstairs and to the left and right of ours the kids' room is right in front of ours." I nod.

"Emergency contacts are on the fridge and there are some bottles in the fridge and baby formula at the side. All you need to do is fill the bottle with water and put a spoonful of the powder in it." He explains.

"Alright now go, we'll be fine," they nod. In a small bag Shawn has bathing suits and towels which he plans in leaving in the car.

"Good luck, have fun, don't wake up our kids or you're not going to sleep." I call after them while we walk out. "So," I trace his chest. "Which bathing suit did you pack me?" I giggle.

"You're gonna like it I promise," he smirks a little as we get into the car.

-

I lean my head on his shoulder while we slowly dance even though the music is loud based and made for grinding and other sexual acts. "Are you having fun?" He whispers in my ear.

"Lots," I smile up at him even though it's a lie. I hate clubs and bars and anything of the sort. I like being at home underneath my blankets with popcorn and my babies.

"I'm gonna go get us some drink," he kisses my cheeks and walks off leaving me to look uncomfortable and awkward.

"Hey pretty lady," a random guy walks up. "Wanna dance?" He smirks getting closer to me.

"Oh uh no thank you my boyfriend is," I run into someone from behind. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to," I hit someone else and trip over something falling to the ground before I get up quickly and run towards the bathroom. I groan and my smeared makeup and the outfit I'm wearing. I'd rather be at home in my sweats and my puke stained shirt watching Vampire Diaries and trying to deal with three screaming kids alone than have to be here. Sighing I walk out of the bathroom and make my way towards Shawn.

"Baby where'd you you go?" He pouts bringing me into his embrace.

"I don't like it here Shawn," I shake my head. "In fact I can't stand it, I'm tired and I wanna go home," I groan a little leaning against his shoulder. "I tried, I really tried to have fun but I just don't like it, I don't fit in." I sigh. "But you can say out, I don't mind," I shake my head.

"Come on," he leads me towards the door. "On a scale from one to ten how much do you hate it here?" He laces our fingers together as we stand by the exit.

"An eleven," I lick my lips. "If you let me go home you and the guys can go out?" I beg a little.

"We still have another stop to make on our journey." He leads me out and to the car.

"Shawn I wanna go home," I pout looking around us at the paparazzi as he leads me into the car.

"And I want you to have fun," he shrugs.

"I'm sick of this," I huff leaning against him. "It's boring,"

"If you at least try to have fun," he pauses as if it brought him pain. "I'll watch," he stops again and closes his eyes. "Vampire Diaries with you," he breaths out very quickly.

"Really?" I gasp. "How much?" I point.

"Three episodes," he shrugs.

"A season?" I question.

"No," he shakes his head

"Please," I pout begging as he just laughs.

"This is ridiculous," he rolls his eyes. I sit on his lap facing him.

"I'm starting to like Stephen more than you," I huff moving away from him.

"He plays a fictional character in a tv series." He throws his arms up.

"And he's still better than you," I roll my eyes.

"Look we're here," he gasps and I chuckle.

"Five episodes?" I stay cross armed.

"Fine," he huffs. We get out and walk into the large building looking around.

"It's so empty," I pout a little as he grabs my hand.

"It's ok, at least now I don't have to worry about anyone checking you out." He smiles kissing my temple. "Go get changed," he kisses my forehead. "I'll meet you out there," he smiles and I nod walking off. I grab my stuff and walk into a change room in which the camera crew isn't allowed to enter. I quickly change and groan as I see the top.

"Shawn," I whine quietly and put the top in using my arms to cover myself. "Shawn," I groan as he walks out looking at me confused.

"Let me see," he smiles opening his arms.

"No," I walk into his embrace. "I feel naked," I pout.

"I know you're wearing something though," he keeps his hands on my butt.

"Whatever," I scoff moving back making him smile.

"You look gorgeous," he smiles leading me into the cold water. I smile looking around.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 6.2K 34
Gracie finds herself pregnant with a well known celebrity's baby, Shawn Mendes.
7K 217 27
Maciana Malcom is on a business trip that takes him away from home, his boss isn't very nice to him until he starts doing overtime, leaving hardly an...
138K 3.2K 20
❤India and Kamari❤ will they last? ❤Book 2 Coming Soon❤
126K 2.9K 24
In which a Central American exchange student has never touched snow (although it is on her bucket list) and her Canadian classmate really wants to go...