Kakashi's Daughter

By InfinityxInfinity79

Mizuki has no last name. She has no family left. Her clan was destroyed. Her family killed right in front of... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
Author's Note!
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
Im sorry :( Authors note
94
Im not dead(Authors Note)
95
96
97
98
Two Flipping Years

43

1.4K 33 6
By InfinityxInfinity79

Mizuki's POV
Since I've been awake everyone has been coming and going from my room like nothing happened and that I'm fine now.

I barely remember what happened to make myself end up here and now I'm alone.

My birthday was yesterday and everyone stayed and talked to me while some left later to buy flowers.

I twiddle my thumbs nervously when my door opens and Sakura walks in to check on my charts like she does everyday.

"Hey Mizuki. Awake already?" She asks while flipping a page.

"Yeah. Couldn't sleep much."

"You need rest. It's the only way your gonna heal." She says while setting my chart down.

"I know but I've been asleep for like a week and I just...I don't know." I say while shrugging my shoulders.

I look at her and see something in her eyes that I've seen before like anger instead of happiness.

"Sakura, what's wrong? Did I do something?" I ask softly.

"Y-You didn't do anything." She says while smiling.

"You seem angry with me."

I look down at my bed sheets and I ball up my fists when I feel tears rolling down my cheeks.

"It's about Sasuke, isn't it?" I say while trying to keep my voice steady.

"Yeah. I love him Mizuki."

Hearing those words breaks my heart and I look up at her and she gives me a look of disappointment and sadness.

"I'm sorry--" She starts to say.

"Sakura. You only love him because you think he's cool and cute. You barely know anything about him if you think about it."

"I know. I could never beat you at anything Mizuki. Including winning over Sasuke's heart." She says while walking towards the door.

She leaves before I can say anything more and I wipe my tears away when I get up and I stretch.

I work my way over to the bathroom and I turn the sink on while looking at myself in the mirror.

My face is pale, under my eyes are dark, my arms have lost their muscle, my shoulders are slumped, my fingers are sore.

I cup my hands under the water and I get a hand full as I splash it on my face and look back up again.

I see a pair of sharingan eyes behind me and I turn quickly but there's nothing there.

I leave the bathroom with fear flowing through my body as I shut the door quickly and I feel a hand on my shoulder.

I turn to see Naruto and I place a hand on my chest and let out a breath that I didnt realize I was holding again.

"Naruto. You scared me." I say while wheezing air.

"You need to sit down. You're not fully healed." He says while helping me to my bed.

I sit down and he sits down in the chair next to my bed as I lay back against the pillow.

"I wanna train so bad." I say while looking out the window.

"You can't." He says and I just shake my head.

"I could but no one will let me."

"Because you've been in the hospital for days." He says a little louder this time.

"Naruto. I'm use to being in this pain. Training helps me heal myself."

He looks at me with hardened eyes and I know he won't let me leave this bed any time soon.

"Naruto I'm gonna take a nap so you can swing by tomorrow." I say while fake yawning.

He nods his head and leaves after giving me a hug then once the door closes I get out of bed again.

I make a clone so it can lay in bed for me as I climb on the window sill but before I leave I change my appearance to a random Leaf ninja.

I head towards the training grounds as I get there in less than three minutes when I see Hinata, Shino, and Kiba training.

I huff as I walk inside the field and they all look at me but go back to their training and I head on to the opposite side of the field.

I start practicing my wood style as I try to attempt the wooden cage but I'm so rusty from not doing jutsu in days.

After five attempts I finally get the perfect wooden cage and I enhance it with my own jutsu's.

I add lighting to the cage so when you touch the bars it shocks you and I also added some kuni that would be activated when they are trapped.

I also add some mud on the floor of the cage with my water jutsu and earth style so they can't move their feet, like quicksand.

I feel eyes watching me as I turn my head slightly to see Kiba, Hinata, Shino, Sai, and Ino all staring at me.

I let my cage vanish as I walk over to them and they all stand in a line like they are about to attack me one by one.

"Have a problem?" I ask when I reach them.

"No." Kiba replies first.

"Just interested in that jutsu you just did. What's it called?" Sai asks next.

"Its called the Lighting Cage. I mixed it with my lighting style, earth style, water style, and some kuni." I say while placing a hand on my hip.

"You have more than one chakra nature?!" Ino asks.

"Yes."

I look over at Hinata and she's staring at me with her byakugan activated and her eyes widen when she gets to my stomach.

"Whats wrong? Haven't seen my chakra before?" I ask her.

"Y-You're chakra i-is black." She says while holding a hand to her chest.

"Yes, and?"

"I-I only know o-one person like t-that." She stutters.

"Who would that be?" I ask.

"Mizuki." She says while looking up.

"Mizuki is that you?" Kiba asks while walking closer.

"I have no idea who your talking about."

"But your scent smells like hers." He replies.

I just sigh as I release my transformation jutsu and I stand there as I look up at Kiba a little bit.

"You need to be at the hospital, resting." Ino orders.

"I'm tired of that bed. I feel much better. I need some sun. Some training." I say as I walk away.

I start my ANBU training again while I start with running 500 laps around the Leaf then on to my push ups and pulls ups.

-8 pm-

I sit down on my butt at the training field as I breathe heavy from all my training when I hear ruffling leaves and I pull out a kuni.

"Come out." I say as I throw the kuni in their direction.

"Ouch." A girl voice says.

"Sakura why are you sneaking around in the dark?" I ask once she makes herself visible.

"I just wanted to see what you were up too. The clone at the hospital disappeared and I figured you'd be here."

She comes closer to me and sits down next to me as I look over at her and she hands me a dry rag for my sweat.

"Thanks. So what's on your mind?" I ask while taking it.

"I don't blame you. For Sasuke falling in love with you." She says while looking at the moon.

"I wasn't right for him. I never will be. I won't be able to understand his pain like you can. I always annoyed him. I was always a burden. I never protected myself. I was never a challenge in his eyes. You were." She says while looking at me now.

I stare in her eyes and I bite my lip softly as I listen to the rest of her words.

"He could see something better in you. I always I don't know...I got obsessed with him. But I understand now, that I'm not right for him."

"Sakura.."

"Mizuki. I can't compare to you. I'm not stronger than you when it comes to fighting, I know that. I know I can't beat you when it comes to winning over Sasuke's heart. But I'm happy that we're comrades because if I'm ever in danger you'll have my back and I'll have yours. I was jealous of you when Sasuke chose you over me. But I got over it. I got use to the fact that he never loved me like he did you. So now I'm moving on from him. I'm turning a new leaf."

"Sakura what brought all this up now?" I ask as she stands up.

"I want you to teach me. Just in your spare time. I know your busy with ANBU, missions, and other things but teach me when you can." She says with a bow.

I stand up hesitantly as I look at her pink hair hanging over her face and I smile softly as I place a hand on her shoulder.

**************
What do you think Mizuki will say?? Leave your thoughts in the comments!!

Sorry I haven't updated guys. I've been so sick for a week. I still am sick. Worse than before. But I have school and I write when I can. Also work so I'll try my best.

Hope you guys like the update!!

Also thank you all for helping my book reach 8k in total!!! You guys are amazing! Couldn't do it without you!

Love you guys <3

~Heaven

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.7K 2.2K 26
The war was successful, and they won. Sasuke returned to the village, and Naruto and Sakura both made their dreams come true. They had families, and...
152K 4.3K 24
Karasu has two clan names, Bara from her mother and Hatake from her father. Karasu's Mother died giving birth to her and she never knew her dad perso...
263K 10K 44
This takes place a month after the fourth shinobi war. A few people were given a second chance at life, those people being the previous Hokages; Hash...
26.3K 362 32
She had pain in her eyes as she jumped through the forest. Her clothes ripped and her whole body covered in bruises and wounds. Holding tears back as...