Kakashi's Daughter

By InfinityxInfinity79

Mizuki has no last name. She has no family left. Her clan was destroyed. Her family killed right in front of... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
Author's Note!
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
Im sorry :( Authors note
94
Im not dead(Authors Note)
95
96
97
98
Two Flipping Years

39

1.6K 33 6
By InfinityxInfinity79

Mizuki's POV
Once I opened the document I see a seal right off but it doesn't look like a seal for a door or anything.

There are hand signs next to it and also a message that I can read but barely so I set the document on the desk.

Those who have found my message. You obviously know me somehow. Blood, friends, etc. But those of relation can form the signs to make this creation. Enjoy.

I chuckle at the rhyme at the end as I do the hand signs and smoke pops up right after.

"A summoning." I say through a cough.

Once the smoke clears, a man stands there with a scar on his ear, glasses, and brown hair.

"Nakito?" I say.

He looks at me and his eyes widen as he looks around still confused by the scenery.

"Who are you? Where am I?" He asks.

"You're in the Leaf. The Senju secret cave. I'm Mizuki, you're daughter." I say with a smile.

He smiles and hugs me tightly as I hug back when he pulls away and we meet eyes.

"You have the same eyes as your mother." He whispers.

"Yeah. I wanted to find out more about you. But like it summoned you here. I didn't mean to like interrupt your peace." I say.

"It's fine. So where is your mother?"

"She died." I say lowly.

"When?"

We both sit down on the ground and I feel the tears welling up because I haven't thought about this night for a while.

"When I was four. My other dad died that night too. My whole clan."

"I'm so sorry Mizuki."

"It was an organization that killed them. It was for the beast that was sealed in me. I wish I could have saved them."

"There's not much a little girl can do. But it's okay. It's truly sad, again I'm very sorry."

"It's okay. Tell me about you and how you lived and died."

"Well I was born from a woman that didn't share the same blood as the First Hokage. He just took her in. So when I grew up I had no idea who my father was. I still don't because he died and she said it was just a sad tale."

"KIA?" I ask.

"Yes. Well when I was growing up around the time I got my headband from the academy my mother got very ill. She died a week later. I was devastated but Hashirama took me with him. He trained me. Watched over me."

I stare at him amazing because he was so young, he still has good skin tone and everything.

"Well once I became a jonin I joined the ANBU. My mother wanted that for me so I became that for her. It brought me closer to her. When I passed I was around sixteen. I went traveling around the world to learn more jutsu. Also for missions but when I came back Hashirama informed me that a war was going on." He says through a cracked voice.

"He told me to go and hide even though I was suppose to stay. I listened to him. I hid at a small village where I met your mother. We fell in love. We spent a lot of time together and two years later got married. She got pregnant with a baby before you but it died five months in. So we waited a couple years and tried again. For you. So now I was about twenty and I went on a mission and was killed. The man was powerful. He had an orange mask. He called himself Madara but I didn't fully understand."

"I know someone with an orange mask but his name is Tobi. Could that be him?" I ask.

"Maybe. I'm not sure."

"How much longer can we talk?" I ask sadly.

"We have a couple hours." He says while placing a hand on my shoulder.

I look up at him and smile as I feel the warmth from his touch against my skin and it makes me smile even wider.

"But when I met this masked man I had this hunch."

"The man I stay with now. His name is Kakashi Hatake. Well he had hunches a lot and they were always right. We're yours?" I ask sounding like a little kid.

"Yes. I talked to Fourth Hokage Minato and he confirmed my hunch. After he died I met him. He told me about his thoughts and now I can share them."

"Okay."

"The first thing is that when the nine tails attacked 16 years ago it was him behind it all. The second thing is that his baby is the one who would stop him."

"Naruto." I say softly.

"Yes but that wasn't it."

I look at him confused as he grabs a document off the desk and sighs loudly while handing it to me and I open it slowly.

I look down at the paper in front of me and I feel my heart stop when my eyes widen and I look up at him.

"Sasuke has to help too. But I am the sacrificial piece if the masked man gets a hold of me?" I ask with tears in my eyes.

"Yes. I'm sorry Mizuki. We shouldn't have put you up for the vessel. It was wrong--" He starts to say but I hug him.

"It's okay. You were doing what you thought was best. He won't get a hold of me. I'll be fine. I just...I'll get help." I say.

He sighs with relief and hugs me back and I feel my heart soften as I smile while tightening the embrace.

"So tell me about you Mizuki. That way when I go meet your mother again I can tell her how great you've become."

"Well I am strong. I practice everyday. I have a lot of friends. I lived with Kakashi. He rescued me after the massacre. I joined the Akatsuki to gather information on one person for my boyfriend and also to avenge my clan." I say with venom on my words.

"Your boyfriend?" He asks with a smirk.

"Yes my boyfriend Sasuke Uchiha. We've been together for 4 years now. He's on his own now though but Naruto and I are gonna bring him back."

He smiles and I start to see him fade away slowly and my body slumps over when I realize we've been talking for hours when it only felt like minutes.

"You have to go back now." I say sadly.

"Yes I do but here." He says while placing his hands on mine.

"What are you doing?"

"Giving you some of my power to help you later on. But I must be going. It was nice meeting you. I love you."

"I love you too dad." I say as a tear falls.

He pulls me in to an embrace and I cry in to his shoulder for a minute until my arms connect with my chest and I open my eyes to see he's gone.

"I never got to ask when he realized he fell in love with my mom." I say softly.

I wipe the tears away and I stand up when I put the documents away and I turn and leave quickly and also put the seal back on.

I head to the Hokage mansion and I knock softly on the door and I hear Tusnade say come in.

"Mizuki, did you find what you were looking for?" She asks.

"Yes. Now where can I find Yamato?" I ask.

"Well he should be with Naruto at the training grounds along with Kakashi."

I nod and leave while running towards the training grounds getting there quickly.

I see Naruto practicing his Rasenshuriken when I lean against the fence watching him.

He hits Kakashi's Rasengan and destroys it leaving a tears on Kakashi's clothes.

"I can heal that." I say and they all look at me surprised.

I walk towards Kakashi and he holds out his hand and I start healing it which only takes a couple seconds.

"What are you doing here Mizuki?" Naruto asks.

"Came here to talk to Yamato." I say while I move my hands over to Naruto.

"Me? Did I do something? Are you gonna kill me?" Yamato asks in a frightened tone.

"No just need to ask you a question. In private." I say softly.

"What are you doing?" Naruto asks.

"Giving you some chakra so you'll work harder. I got plenty to spare." I whisper the last part and he chuckles.

"Thanks. I'll make you proud."

"You always do Naruto. We need to talk after I talk to Yamato." I say with a slight smile.

I take my hands away and I walk over to where Yamato went and he waits patiently when I arrive he crosses his arms.

"So what's the question?"

"I was wondering if you could teach me wood style."

"You don't have the blood."

"I do. I came from a man who was the grandson of the First Hokage. Also I want you to teach me that jutsu that returns tailed beats back to normal."

"Alright. Wanna start training tomorrow?"

"Yes."

He nods and walks back over to Kakashi and I walk over to Naruto when he stops training and looks at me.

"You can't kiss me again Naruto. I'm with Sasuke. I'm sorry I never gave you a chance but you always drooled over Sakura plus I did like you for always training and wanting to show people you are important."

"I know. I'm sorry." He says while scratching the back of his head.

"It's okay just next time, don't do it. I don't wanna ruin this. He said I keep his sanity." I whisper.

"Okay." He says while hugging me.

**************
New chappy!!! I'm so excited! My book is getting so many reads thanks to you all! Keep reading an sharing this with your friends <3 I'm so happy. I'll try to update more I promise!

Love you guys <3

~Heaven

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 454 115
What if Suzume Uchiha had never existed as she was known? What if the legacy had not changed her and thus there had never been a war? And what would...
19K 495 43
Michigo Kagami is 13 and the last of her clan and the only one to have survived. Since she was the last of her clan she was taken by Orochimaru to be...
79.2K 2.1K 44
You are from the (l/n) clan a very powerful and very well respect clan well it was until it's downfall and every clan member killed in cold blood Wel...
50.1K 1.6K 15
Rose, whose parents are normal non-ninja people, is a vampire. She was born with the genetics of a vampire. Nobody knows of this, not even her parent...