Makeup S.M.

By mendesme

Reese has nothing other than makeup to comfort her. Knowing that under the lairs of makeup no one can see how... More

Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Four
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine - The Wedding
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Chapter Seventy Six
Chapter Seventy Seven
Chapter Seventy Eight
Chapter Seventy Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty One
Chapter Eighty Two
Chapter Eighty Three
Chapter Eighty Eight
Chapter Eighty Five
Chapter Eighty Six
Chapter Eighty Seven
Chapter Eighty Eight
Chapter Eighty Nine
Chapter Ninty
Chapter Ninty One
Chapter Ninty Two
Chapter Ninty Three
Chapter Ninty Four
Chapter Ninty Five
Chapter Nint Six
Chapter Ninty Seven
Chapter Ninty Eight
Chapter Ninty Nine
Chapter One Hundred
Chapter One Hundred and One
Chapter One Hundred and Two
Chapter One Hundred and Three
Chapter One Hundred and Four
Chapter One Hundred and Five
Chapter one Hundred and Six
Chapter One Hundred and Seven
Chapter One Hundred and Eight
Chapter One Hundred and Nine
Chapter One Hundred and Ten
Chapter One Hundred and Eleven
Chapter One Hundred & Twelve
Chapter One Hundred & Thirteen
Chapter One Hundred & Fourteen
Chapter One Hundred & Fifteen
Chapter One Hundred & Sixteen
Chapter One Hundred & Seventeen
Chapter One Hundred & Eighteen
Chapter One Hindred & Nineteen
Chapter One Hundred & Twenty
Chapter One Hundred & Twenty-One
Authors Note

Chapter Seventy Three

199 8 0
By mendesme

"Good morning?" I smile at her and kiss her gently.

"Good morning," she smiles brushing my hair out of my face. It sits all disheveled and swept across my forehead.

"Are you gonna grow your hair out?" I brush my hands over the little hairs on her head which are starting to grow.

"I want to, but it took me my whole life to get my hair that long," she chuckles. "But I wanna get it all back," she smiles.

"Becky was calling you this morning," I smile. "And then when you didn't answer she called me," I chuckle. "She said you've gotta do something today," I giggle kissing her neck.

"And what might that be?" She smirks at me.

"You've gotta wear a Calvin Klein sports bra, maybe underwear and do something in your Calvin's,"

"Like what? What hasn't already been done?" She huffs.

"You can redo things," I smirk. "You could love in your Calvin's?" I suck her neck and jaw, licking in a few places.

"I can't love yet," she runs her fingers up the back of my head.

"I know," I sigh running my hands up and down her hips.

"How about I book your massage appointment and we get packed for Milan," she smiles.

"I like that idea," I nod making her smile. "You've still gotta do something in your Calvin's," I smile.

"How about I cuddle in my Calvin's?" She giggles curling up against me. "Or I can play in my Calvin's?" She gasps a little. "We should do a family thing," she giggles grabbing her phone. Adam has Calvin's," she nods. "And you have your Calvin's too," she smiles.

"I do," I nod looking at her and smiling. "Go get dressed and we'll do it," she gets up with much excitement and runs to her dresser pulling out her grey Calvin Klein sports bra and slipping it on before removing her other bra, and pulling on some jeans.

"Now where's my baby boy," she uses baby talk and walks out of the room. I smile and pull on my Calvin's and some lower sitting jeans with no shirt. She walks back in holding Adam.

"Reese," I point and take him from her arms.

"It's been two weeks, ish," her eyes shifting. "I can lift him now, I asked Katrina," she nods very sure of it.

"Fine," I nod handing him back to her. He wears a blue onesie that reads Calvin Klein across it in big white letters.

"You do know we have to go into my studio?" She smiles grabbing a cardigan and slipping it on before grabbing one of my jackets to wear over it.

"Lets go to your studio," I chuckle grabbing a jacket and slipping it on.

"We'll eat out," she plants a gentile kiss on my lips.

"You've gotta have your bottle in thirty minutes," I warn slipping down the stairs to prepare both one for her and Adam.

"I hate that," she shakes her head.

"I know princess," I put them both into Adams diaper bag which also contains many of his toys.

"Lets go," she laces our fingers together. "You have a massage appointment for after the shoot, and so do I," she smiles.

"And Adam? Does he have one too?" I tease.

"They offer childcare," she rolls her eyes. "Now lets go," she carries the little boy out to the car. I chuckle watching her from the doorframe while she buckles him in. "All snug in your car seat?" She furrows her eyebrows. "Yeah,"

"You can sit with him if you'd like, I don't mind," I smile.

"I wanna sit with both of you,"

"Sit with one of us," I chuckle. She just gets into the front seat.

"It's the easiest." She chuckles.

"Sure it is," my eyes roll. We drive off in silence and hand in hand also. "Baby you're still not wearing your ring," I pout. She pulls it out of her pocket.

"I'm not allowed to wear it during shoots," she shrugs. "They don't like it,"

"That's not fair, I like it," she giggles softly as we pull into a parking spot.

"I know you do," she pulls my head against hers and our lips touch together.

"Lets go inside," I suggest. Adam just looks bored and disgusted. "Yeah baby," I undo my seatbelt and go to get him while Reese grabs the bag. "Yeah should we go in and meet all of Mommy's friends?" I kiss his cheek.

"I can't wait till you can smile," she sighs. Doctors have told her it's a possibility he'll be able to speak and possibly smile.

"I wanna see this gorgeous gums of yours," I blow on his cheek. He buzzes his lips together. "Yeah?" I nod and chuckle while we walk into the building.

"Hi Reese," some man walks past.

"Hey Damien," I smile back.

"Don't like him," I shake my head.

"Reese's pieces," some other guy walks up fist bumping her.

"Ju ju bean," she giggles.

"I take it this is the husband," he nudges her.

"Shut up," she rolls her eyes. "All mine," she kisses my cheek.

"Bye," he chuckles walking off.

"I don't like him either," I shake my head again.

"That Jake and he's gay," she chuckles. "He thinks you're cute though," she leads me to her section.

"Cat," she squeals.

"Butter cup," she yells back hugging Reese tightly.

"Shawn this is Jade," she smiles.

"Call me cat," she smiles at me.

"And cat this is Shawn." She hugs her. "And this is Adam," Reese points. "We say hi?" She waves her hand as does he.

"Good boy," I smile at him.

"I've got a shoot but I'll talk to you after?" She smiles.

"Totally,"

"Bye cat," she calls.

"Bye butter cup," she chuckles walking the other direction. Adams head leans against my shoulder.

"Are you tired?" I chuckle. He lets out a little quiet yawn. "Are you tired?" I giggle again.

"Shawn this is Colin my photographer, you know Becky," she chuckles.

"You look familiar," I look at Colin again.

"I could say the same thing but your face is everywhere," he chuckles. I laugh as well and hand Reese Adam while she talks to Becky.

"Baby," I call grabbing the bottle.

"No," she shakes her head.

"You have to," I nod.

"I don't want to," she whines.

"I know princess but you've got to until the appointment." I pout as does she walking over to me. I plant a gentile kiss on her lips before she leads me to some chairs and sits me down. I bring her onto my lap and begin feeding her the bottle while Adam lays on her stomach. He just cuddles himself into her chest and lays there comfortably. "When she's done we'll start?" I nod at Becky who walks out.

"Awe," one of the guys walks in. She finishes and turns red.

"Get out," she whines.

"We're here to watch baby butter cups return to the modelling world." Cat smirks.

"Come on princess," I set out some of Adams toys and the photographer prepares everything waiting until Reese and I start with our video. Reese and I kneel on the ground next to each other sitting Adam a little ways away. Becky holds him back so he can't run forwards.

"We're Shawn and Reese Mendes and we parent in our Calvin's," we speak simultaneously. She smiles as Adam comes running over we help him stack some block and watch him knock them over.

"What happened?" I giggle. "What happened?" I gasp again.

"Wanna see where I work?" She giggles at me.

"Sure," I shrug.

"Damien," she squeals as he lifts her up.

"I don't like it," I whisper to Adam grabbing his bag.

"Damien," she hits his back.

"We're almost there chill small fry," he chuckles dropping her in front of a room.

"Wanna come see?" She smiles.

"It was my dressing room," she giggles. The room is pretty small and a little cramped. "Everyone starts in one of these and moves up to one of those," she points at the door on the other end of the hall.

"Who's room is that?" My eyebrows furrow.

"Mine," she giggles. "Wanna come see it?" She smirks letting her lips touch mine.

"Next month," I point.

"Ugh," she whines. "I should've said yes this morning," her fingers run down my back.

"I wouldn't have don't I either way," I shrug.

"Who's this little cutie?" Damien? Smiles at Adam who I had set on the ground. He plays with Adams fingers and Adam sits in amazement at his larger fingers.

"This is my baby boy," she smiles. "Adam," she looks at the crowd of people. I sit behind her. "We say hi?" She waves her hand. "Hi?" She does it again and this time he follows.

"Adorable," they giggle.

"Now if you'll excuse us, me and my baby have prior engagements," she teases making me smile.

"Ten bucks says it's sex," cat pulls out a ten dollar bill.

"Twenty says they wanted alone time," Jake makes air quotations around the word.

"Thirty says none of you guys are right," Damien bugs in.

"We're going for a massage," she calls. Taking the diaper bag from me and sliding on some sunglasses and handing me a pair and placing some giggle like ones on Adams head. "I might've picked up a thing or two," she shrugs and giggles.

A/N

Hope you guys are enjoying the book. It would mean a lot to me if you checked out my book 'The Coffee Shop S.M.' I've been working really hard on it and I hope you guys can love it as much as I do. Thanks for the reads.😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 3.2K 20
❤India and Kamari❤ will they last? ❤Book 2 Coming Soon❤
64.5K 1.7K 37
This is the sequel to Only You. In this book expect more drama, more love, more action, and more surprises. Shawn will be back in someone's picture a...
2.8M 90.2K 26
Reese has always dreamed of being a YouTube star, but all she's done is make rant videos that she never posts. So when her younger sister finds them...
3.1K 88 29
Where Shawn is going to have Taylor's little girl. Taylor is full of himself as usual and wont pay Shawn any mind. What happens when Shawn gives b...