Kakashi's Daughter

By InfinityxInfinity79

Mizuki has no last name. She has no family left. Her clan was destroyed. Her family killed right in front of... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
Author's Note!
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
Im sorry :( Authors note
94
Im not dead(Authors Note)
95
96
97
98
Two Flipping Years

35

1.8K 39 5
By InfinityxInfinity79

Mizuki's POV
My eyes fly open as I look out the window and I see the open blue sky with clouds in spots but not clumped together.

"Finally awake I see." A familiar voice says.

I look over and my eyes widen as tears form in my eyes and I let my mouth drop.

"Itachi??" I say lowly.

I raise out of bed quicker than anything as I look around to see I'm in the hospital but it's night time.

I look around but no ones in the room and I bring my knees to my chest as I start crying.

"Itachi I need you." I think to myself.

I sniffle as I grab a tissue out of the box next to my bed on the night stand as I blow my nose quietly.

I hear footsteps coming towards my room as I hurry and look around for something to use as a weapon but can't find anything.

I pull the needle out of my arm and I hold it close as my door opens and someone flicks the light on.

My vision gets blurry from the sudden light as I swing my arm around so the intruder can't hurt me.

Someone grabs my wrist and when my eyes adjust I see Kakashi and Sakura standing there.

I look at them as I drop the needle and I yank my wrist out of Kakashi's hand quickly.

"Why am I here?" I ask finally.

"You were laying in the training grounds and wouldn't wake up." Sakura answers.

"How long was I out?"

"I'm not sure. I last saw you five days ago."

My eyes widen and my mouth drops and I look at my hands and I realize I was stuck in that genjutsu.

"But I-I" I grab my head.

A sharp pain goes through my head as I scream loudly and Sakura places her hands on my back and starts healing me but it doesn't help because the pain is still there.

"Mizuki. I need you to listen to me. You need to calm down." She whispers.

I can't calm down, not when all those memories of the genjutsu come to mind as I hold my head with one hand and the sheets with the other as I clench them roughly.

Finally the pain stops as I lift my head slowly and tears run down my cheeks and I look over at Kakashi who places a hand on my shoulder.

"I-I was put in a genjutsu. I-I saw Jiraiya die. I saw e-everything." I stutter.

"I'm so sorry Mizuki."

"I-I just don't understand." I say lowly.

I get off the bed as I walk over towards my clothes and I grab them and go in to the bathroom and I change.

I exit the bathroom and Sakura looks at me sadly and I shake my head as I give her a small smile to reassure her.

But when I take a step my head starts spinning and I fall to the floor as my eyes go shut and I pass out.

-in the morning-

I wake up in the bed again as I look over to see Sakura checking my charts and I slide my feet off the bed.

"You need to rest." She says calmly.

"Sakura, I'm alright. I need to go report something to Tsunade right away."

I leave the hospital without any other words as I walk to the Hokage mansion and I approach the door.

"Come in Mizuki." She says after I knock.

I enter the room and she looks at me and smiles and I look at her confused when she motions for me to come further.

"The ANBU suits you nicely."

"Thank you." I say with a smile.

I feel something deep in my stomach as I look out the window and I see something in front of the sun.

I look back but Tsunade is gone and I teleport to the roof and I see Pein in the sky and his arms are out.

"No." I mutter.

"Now this world shall know pain, almighty push." He says and I try to do hand signs but I'm not quick enough.

I move my arm in front of my face when I'm blown back and I look around to see the village destroyed.

I can hear fighting from afar and I know I won't make it in time for whoever is there as I try to hurry.

But my leg is broken and I can't use the teleportation jutsu because I have no idea where they are.

I hear grunting and I see a blue light through some buildings and I know right then that its Kakashi.

"Dad. No." I say as I hurry.

I force myself to run on my broken foot as I make it to an opening area and I see Kakashi and Pein fighting.

I fall to the ground as I hold my foot in pain as I watch the fight happening when Kakashi forms a lighting blade.

Kakashi runs at him but is forced backward when Pein uses the almighty push again which crumbles the wall that was behind him.

Kakashi stands up quickly breathing heavy as he observes Pein from afar then runs at him again and he forms another lighting blade.

He uses his lighting beast running jutsu as he shoots lightening at Pein but it doesn't affect him at all.

Another Pein comes behind Kakashi and shoots missiles at him but he dodges them quickly before they can harm him.

He goes behind him and tries to attack with yet another lightening blade but the guy ducks so he isn't hit.

The second Pein joins the other when he makes his face form two more faces and the real Pein holds out his hand.

He pulls Kakashi toward him and my eyes start to water when he pulls out a chain and throws it around the broken building.

His hands slip from the chain as the blade cuts through Kakashi and I feel my heart stop as I scream.

"NO!!!"

Pain looks at me then back at Kakashi and a lightening clone stands in his place when Choji and his father show up.

Choji's father crushes the second Pein as they shrink back to regular size as Kakashi comes out from underneath the rubble.

The real Pein runs toward them as other ninja come out of no where attacking from every angle but Pein's jutsu pushes everything back.

Kakashi throws a smoke bomb at Pein and it explodes blocking my vision when I hear him walking around.

All of a sudden the smoke clears and I see Kakashi laying on the ground with Pein walking towards him.

I look around when I see an enemy coming towards me as I start to form hand signs and I feel kuni in my other leg.

I look behind me to see another enemy as I breathe heavy and I make clones to fight them off because I need to focus.

I should have sensed him behind be but with Kakashi on my mind I can't focus with watching myself as I pull out the kuni.

Kakashi stares up at Pein when Choji and his father come from both sides using their human boulder jutsu.

They are to slow as Pein uses his almighty push again to make them fly back but they pull on a chain that raps around him.

I finally get up as I walk towards them slowly with a limp but I won't be of much help because of my leg.

Kakashi uses a lighting blade as he goes to attack Pein but the second Pein from earlier jumps in front of him.

We all were blown back after Pein used another almighty push and I'm sitting near Kakashi as he looks up at Pein.

"It appears your not pretending. You can't move." He says as blood drips from Kakashi's head.

I look around to see Choji and his father laying on the ground and I look back at over Pein and Kakashi.

My head is throbbing, everything is spinning and Pein is a blur as he smirks at me then looks back over to Kakashi and I feel my body start to shake.

"I know your not a shadow clone. This time I'll make certain you die. Its over. But just to be absolutely safe. I'll keep my distance. You'll know pain." He says as he pulls a nail out of the wood from underneath him.

He holds it between his fingers and I realize whats about to happen as I look over at Kakashi and everything feels like its in slow motion.

"Dad I love you." I say as the nail goes right through his head.

"NO!!!" I scream.

His body falls lifelessly on to the ground and I feel tears in my eyes as well as the beast starts taking control.

My whole body freezes as I feel my heart thumping faster than anything and my insides burn.

Third Person POV
Mizuki's body starts to turn in to the second stage of the beast as five tails form at once.

Last time it was one tail and now five, a big jump like this is deadly for anyone near her.

Her eyes burn red as her body is covered in a black cloak so you can only see the cloak none of her skin.

She gets up from underneath the rumble as her ankle heals from earlier when she looks at Pein.

"You'll pay for this." She says.

Pein's eyes widen as she runs at him quicker than the fourth Hokage, quicker than Shisui Uchiha, quicker than the Raikage.

She throws a punch has her hand connects with his face and he flies back has his body skids across the ground.

He stands up quickly but she's already there as she jumps on him and tackles him to the ground and starts throwing punch after punch.

Finally Pein uses a jutsu as Mizuki is thrown back but she just gets her composure back then runs again.

A few feet away Sakura stands watching Mizuki attack Pein alone and her eyes burn with tears as she looks up at the sky.

"Naruto. Please come home." She whispers.

"NARUTO!!" She yells at the sky.

A couple miles away from Sakura on her left is Hinata and a couple other ninja as they look at the scene before them.

"How could she do such a thing? She's so fast." Hinata says with worry laced with her words.

Mizuki was about to punch Pein again when he uses an almighty push which hits her making her fly back.

With all the damage it does, her cloak disappears to show her skin burned and is red from the beast eating away at her.

Her body slides across the ground until a figure stops her and picks her up carefully and he looks down at her and smiles slightly.

"I'll beat him for you Mizuki. Believe it." He says as he makes a clone to take Mizuki to Sakura.

****************
Another chappy guys!! The Pein chappy will be this one and maybe the next one. I'm still figuring out how I want to write it. I don't want it to be confusing. I'll start working on it ASAP! I promise. But sadly I have some news that isn't so great for you guys. :(

I have applied for jobs so now I am awaiting the call to tell me I'm hired. Once I'm hired I'll have less time to write so it will take longer for me to update.

But!! I'll make sure to update as soon as I possibly can!!!

Love you guys <3

~Heaven

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 6.6K 22
[COMPLETED] Mikazuki Hatake lost her family when she was 6 years old, only to gain another one. And his name was Kakashi Hatake Now 13 and about to b...
406K 15.4K 28
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...
627K 15.2K 113
Uzumaki Naruto, the Jinchuriki of the Kyubi who grow up being lonely. But what if his Past lives memories came back from him after he was beaten badl...
58.1K 2.2K 26
The war was successful, and they won. Sasuke returned to the village, and Naruto and Sakura both made their dreams come true. They had families, and...