The Foster Home (Cameron Dall...

By suckmymatt

While Bailey runs away from her foster mom. She comes across Cameron Dallas. She shares her past with him and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 28, Part 2
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Epilogue
ugh

Chapter 39

237K 3.8K 1.7K
By suckmymatt

Bailey’s POV:

“So what happened again?” Chloe asks me as we walk down the school hallway.

“I can’t believe you don’t remember!” I'm pretty sure we consumed the same amount of alcohol that night but I remember mostly everything that had happened that night.

We stop in front of Chloe’s locker and she starts taking things out and putting things in. I think I might have a little fun with this.

“You did some crazy shit that night,” I lie to her.

“Really!? Like what!?”

“Well when we were at the strip club you started making out with one of the bartenders, he took us home after I got pulled onto the stage, and let’s say you didn’t get much sleep that night, and neither did I. You guys were crazy loud!”

Her jaw drops, “So, then how did we get home?”

“Well after you guys had your fun; you came out of his room and told me to take you home.”

“You’ve got to be shitting me! I did not have sex with anyone! Oh god. What if I'm pregnant!?” she whisper screams at me.

“Well Chloe, sorry to break it to you, but I am shitting you.” After I said that I got a death glare from Chloe and a punch at my arm.

“You bitch!”

“Hey, next time don’t take me somewhere where I didn’t agree to go to.”

“You know you had fun. So what really happened that night?”

“I just remember, me being pulled on stage getting a lap dance by male stripper ‘cops’ because you lied and said it was my birthday. When I got off we had a few more drinks, then I don’t remember what happened after that. But then you drove us back to your house, and surprisingly we got home safe. Then we woke up cuddling next to each other.” 

“Wow, we had a fun night! Wish I could’ve remembered it though,” she says as we start to walk to our first periods, “You’re a good cuddler, you’re very warm.”

“Awe thanks, you aren’t so bad yourself.” I said and winked at her.

“Well I guess I should get to my class considering it’s the farthest building from here!” Chloe says and starts walking away.

“Bye Chloe."

I turn the corner and start walking down the hallway where my class is. Suddenly I'm pulled out from the hallway with a hand covering my mouth.

The room is very dark. Someone shuts the door and turns the light on.

“What the hell Tyler!” Of course it would be Tyler. “What were you thinking!?”

“You wouldn’t answer my calls or texts and you’ve just been completely ignoring me!”

“What!? So, you drag me in a janitors closet?” I scream at him, then his hand connects with my mouth again.

“Will you stop screaming!? I just wanted to talk to you!”

I yank his hand off my mouth, “Really in a janitors closet!?” this time I whisper yell at him.

“Yes, you wouldn’t listen to me at all before. So I figured if I got you alone you’d talk to me or at least hear me out.”

“Fine. Talk to me. But don’t think this is going to change my mind.”

“Okay, I'm truly deeply sorry for what happened the night of my party. I just got so wasted I could barely think straight. I was just dancing and out of know where Veronica started dancing on me. I didn’t even realize it was her because her back was to my front. And I'm so sorry about what happened in my bedroom. I know I tried tagging advantage of you, I shouldn’t have. I'm such a fuck up. I had you in my life, you were making it so much better, then I had to mess it up, I'm so sorry.”

 “I accept your apology, but I'm not going to say ‘its fine’ or ‘it’s okay’ because what you did was completely wrong. But I forgive you. But I don’t think me and you should be together.” As I say the last part his face drops.

“Why don’t you think we should be together anymore? Just cause I fucked up that one time!? That one time!?” he yelled at me.

“I'm just afraid it may happen again.” I tell him in a calm voice. I start to back away from him so he can’t get in my face and yell at me; however my back came in contact with the wall.

Before I could say anything, Tyler lips connect with mine.

I try to push away but he's to strong.

I bite hard on his bottom lip, and he finally pulls away.

"What was that for!?" he said touching his bleeding lip.

"I said, I excepted your apology.  But I am not getting back with you!" I tighten my bag around my arm, and walk past Tyler and to class.

I walk into a filled classroom and walk to the seat I had asked to be moved to.

Tyler soon comes into the classroom and walks to his original seat.

“Good morning students!” Mrs. Coco greets us.

***

The day goes by quickly and it’s already lunch, thank god.

After what had happened this morning, it just set me back a bit. I know I'm in no place for a relationship at this moment. I just need to take things slow. And actually get to know the guy before going into a relationship with him.

I'm broken out of my thought when Chloe starts speaking, “Want to come over after school? You seem kind of down. When I left you before first period you were fine, what happened?”

“I don’t know if I should trust you anymore when dealing with places to go, when I'm “down”.” I let out a small laugh.

“You had fun! Now, do you want to come over or not? But either way, by tonight you are telling me what put you in this funk.” She says while munching on her French fries.

“Fine,” I huff, “I’ll come over.”

“Yay!” Chloe cheers wrapping her arms around me.

Brandon, Noah, Toby, and Cameron soon come to our table with their lunch trays and sit with us.

***

Chloe, Toby, Cameron and I walk out of school and to the parking lot. Of course Chloe and Toby hand in hand.

“So what did you and Chloe do that night you guys went out?” Cameron asks me.

Oh gosh. I look to Chloe, who is already looking at me.

We burst out laughing, earning strange looks from Toby, Cameron and a few other students in the parking lot.

“Just hung out, watched ‘Magic Mike’.” I said still laughing.

“Women and their chick movies.” Cameron shakes his head smiling. “So you hanging out at Chloe’s?”

“Yeah.”

“Cool, so I guess we’ll see you later tonight then.” Cameron says as we approach Chloe’s car.

“Yep.”

Chloe and Toby give their goodbye hugs and kisses, while I hug Cameron goodbye.

“So do you want to just tell me now what happened so we can have fun at the house?” Chloe asks as she pulls out of the parking lot.

“Well, as I was walking to first period I was dragged into a closet, by Tyler,” Chloe’s jaw drops, “and he apologized and tried getting back with me and I said no, and he kissed me then I pushed him off of me and left.”

“Wow.” She says as we pull into her driveway.

“Yeah, oh well. I'm done with Tyler. No need to dwell on it.” I sigh.

While at Chloe’s house we watch movies, such as Pitch Perfect, She’s the Man, and The Heat. In between parts of the movie we would talk about the randomest things.

When all the movies were finished it was about eight thirty.  Chloe took me home.

I went straight to my room, shower and go to bed.

(I'm sure alot of you dislike Tyler and thankful him and Bailey are done! I am! lol but I assure you, Tailey or Byler (terrible ship names) won't be getting back together! 

Please vote and comment! 

& follow my instagram @mattsbootie)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 17.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
38.6K 977 55
> A normal girl called Mia going to Max And Harvey's up close with her friends... she goes up for a photo and you'll never guess what happens...
377K 10.1K 19
"Emiliee, a 17 year old girl just wants to restart her life. The only thing that she was interested in was Music. As she takes a class on guitar, she...
68.5K 1.6K 34
Two celebrities, one big love. Paul, One Directions body guard, was leaving which makes Paul leave them to his friend, Allan. Allan is managing the n...