Loving The Bad Boy [1 & 2]

By unxreality

She loved him because she thought that he was perfect; then she realized he wasn't perfect, so she loved him... More

Loving The Bad Boy
Chase Cole
He's In Prison
You Got Yourself A Deal
Kiss Me
Beauty & The Beast
And So It Begins
Zach Daniels
Was That Fun?
She's My Girlfriend
I Swear He's Bipolar
Principal's Office
What Are We?
Then Have Me
Where Are My Clothes?
Flashback
It's Yours Now
When You Do; I'll Be Ready
Never Expected
Jealousy
He's A Lucky Guy
It's Hard To Explain
Dark Secrets
She'll Be Happy With Me
I'm Not Going To Force You
Protect Her
We Meet Again
How Could I Forget?
The Cole Family
First Time
My Secret Is Out But His Isn't
Five Days Without Him
Repeating History
You're Going To Get Hurt
Be Careful Who You Trust
Always
Only Us
Let's Re-Create History
Close Your Eyes
Epilouge - If Chase had survived
LOVING THE BAD BOY 2
LTBB 2: Chapter One
LTBB 2: Chapter Two
LTBB 2: Chapter Three
LTBB 2: Chapter Four
LTBB 2: Chapter Five
LTBB 2: Chapter Six
LTBB 2: Chapter Seven
LTBB 2: Chapter Eight
LTBB 2: Chapter Nine
LTBB 2: Chapter Ten
LTBB 2: Chapter Eleven
LTBB 2: Chapter Twelve
LTBB 2: Chapter Thirteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Fourteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Fifteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Sixteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Seventeen
LTBB 2: Chapter Eighteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Ninteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-One
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Two
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Three
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Five
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Six
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Seven
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Eight
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Nine (LAST CHAPTER: PT 1)
LTBB 2: Chapter Thirty (LAST CHAPTER: PT 2)
ANNOUNCEMENT + UPDATE

He Really Likes You

5.8K 157 9
By unxreality

Chapter Twenty-Two: He Really Likes You

[Isabelle Dawns' POV]

But seeing us all together again, I finally felt like I could stop dreaming.

"How are you all?" my father asks with a big smile.

"We've been alright." I answer, "I'm starting my first year in college."

His eyes widen, probably because he's missed out on big parts of my life, "Isabelle, That's great! Is there anyone on your mind?"

"W-What?"

"You know, does anyone float your boat." my dad jokingly asks, me narrowing my eyebrows in confusion. I'm guessing he's asking if there's anyone I like. . .

"There is this one guy." my cheeks slightly turn into a shade of pink as I spoke the words, "He's name is Chase." I could feel Michael cringe at the name, even though my brother and Chase haven't met each other yet, I know that they won't get a long.

"Linda, have you met Isabelle's boyfriend already?" My father questions as he looks over at my mother,

She shakes her head, "I didn't even know that our daughter had a boyfriend." I suddenly felt like we were having those serious family discussions.

My mom stays silent for a while, her head faced down as she fiddles with her thumbs nervously, "Michael. Isabelle. Do you mind giving your father and I a few moments to talk about something." I nod, Michael and I making our way out the visiting area. I'm not exactly sure what they were speaking about, but when I peered through the opened door, I could see her. My mom. Crying in my father's arms.

They were both crying. The insides of me twisted, she might of missed him so much over these past few months. "Come on ma'am, your time is up." I hear the guard say as he rudely pulled my mother away and pushed her out the door.

***

The car ride back to the dorms were silent. I couldn't stop thinking of the way how my parents both cried in each other's arms, it's like one of them were about to say goodbye forever. Like the endings of a depressing, sad story.

Michael just dropped me off and went strait back to the house, he told me that he'd stay a little longer for his vacation, which I suppose was good. . . if he didn't pour cold water on me in the morning.

Collapsing on my bed from the past exhausting two days, I switch my phone on. Immediately, my phone vibrated for a series amount of times; 19 missed calls, 7 unread messages and 4 voicemails.

"What the fuck is that?" Christiana questions. I literally forgot she was my dorm roommate.

"Missed calls and texts."

"Pfft, since when did you have friends... or is that your mom?"

I place the device down to face her, Christi was lying on the bed, her hands gripped on her phone as she texted someone.

"At least I have friends," I argue, "I'm not like you who changes boyfriends every two hours."

Her mouth dropped open. I didn't think I'd say that out loud but I did. It's like a new confidence that's bursting inside of me, and it's all thanks to Chase.

Forgetting about Christiana, I look back down to my phone. Surprisingly, none of the calls nor texts were from Chase, which kind of makes me worried. I guess I was use to the way he'd always check up on me. Majority of the texts and missed calls we're from Lora asking me if she wanted to hang out. But one particular one caught my eye.

Zach: We need to talk.

When someone says that, it obviously can't be good. My fingers speed across the keypad before pressing send;

Isabelle: Sure, is everything alright?

It took some time before Zach answered back.

Zach: I need to talk to you face to face. Can we meet up at the coffee shop near campus tomorrow?

Isabelle: Alright :) I'll see you there.

***

I arrive at the coffee shop earlier than I expected, Zach wasn't even here yet, so I decided to buy myself one cup of coffee to start me for the day. Five minutes passed and Zach finally arrived, he greets me with a warm smile and cuddle, "Hey, Isabelle. How was your visit to your mum's house?"

"Hello." I grin wake fully, "It was great! Thanks for asking. What about you? Did I miss anything from the two days I've been away?"

"No, not really. Professor Clive told the class that we needed to start working on our poems for the book, but other than that, there wasn't much happening. There was this massive fight during a soccer match between our team and the Hayden High University soccer team. I guess you could say that it got a bit intense."

I lightly laugh, "Are you kidding me?! That's huge! Did you guys win?"

"Nah."

"Oh, c'mon. You're the soccer captain, I've seen how you play. I bet they couldn't stand a chance against you."

"We would've won if I had scored one goal in the last minute. But I couldn't do it."

I narrow my eyebrows as I took a sip of my drink, "Why not?"

His ocean blue eyes gazed at me, "Because I needed my lucky charm. . . but she wasn't there."

"I'm sure who ever that person is, she'll be there by the next game." I reassure, a smirk creeps on Zach's lips.

"So since you said that, you're positive that, that girl would be there by the next game?"

"Uh, yeah. I guess."

Zach's eyes instantly light up, "Great. So I'll see you on Friday."

"F-Friday? What's on Friday?"

"The next soccer match." he winks. My jaw dropped. How could I be so blind? When Zach said that a girl was his lucky charm, he indirected it to me. And now, I basically just promised myself that I'd be at the next match. Great.

***

It's been 72 hours. 72 hours since Chase called, texted or even talked to me. I haven't seen him around in campus all day and he knows that I'm back already after visiting my mom's house. Where the hell is he? It's not like him to do this.

Okay, calm down Isabelle. Maybe he's just sick or something. I prevent myself from thinking of worst things he could be doing right now.

Lora and I sit casually at our regular table, which I'm guessing is ours now. I tell her about everything that happened in the last two days, Including the time when I 'bumped' into Luke as he started kissing me to the time where he basically protected me from three guys, Hunter, Dean and Bryce. I still don't know about them but maybe I could ask Chase. . . if he doesn't get mad.

"Wow." was all Lora could say. I wouldn't blame her, it was a lot to take in; especially for me considering that it did happen in two days, "Are you going to tell Chase about any of this, Isabelle?"

"I'm not sure. I told him to stop being so overly protective around me and telling him that I finally met the three guys he's been so worked up about, plus saying that I saw his brother would defienatly get him paranoid."

"Yeah, but you don't know these guys. Who ever they are, they could be dangerous. And you did tell me that they were getting suspicious about you," she tells, "What if they're after you? What if there was something between the Cole brothers and the three guys you met? What if-"

"Lora!"

Her head dips down, "Sorry. I got a bit carried away."

"You're getting me scared. And your theory could be true, though."

"Don't worry. You got the campus' bad ass, Chase Cole, to protect you. As long as you're with Chase, they wouldn't even dare touch you."

"How do you know that?"

"Well, for one thing; I know everything. And two; have you seen Chase and Zach's fist fight a couple months ago? Like, hot damn, they were fighting for you, Isabelle." Lora places a hand on my shoulder as her brown eyes met mine, "If Chase would fight with a guy just for you, he would. He really likes you, and I'm not just saying that because I'm your best friend."

I smile and thank her. I couldn't ask for anyone better than Lora. She was like my rock. We sit at our table continuing eating until Tyler joins us. Lora and him kiss on the lips before he casually takes a seat beside her and throws his muscular arm around her shoulder.

"Hey Tyler, have you seen Chase?" I ask curiously, I couldn't help it.

"Yeah, he's outside on the benches in the soccer field with-"

"With who?" I push him to continue.

"No one." he lies, "No one at all."

Okay, now I feel like my curiosity is going to burst out of me any second like a firecracker. I take the information what Tyler told me; Chase is on the benches in the soccer field. And there, I begin my search. And just like Tyler said, he was there.

At the exact place, but there was someone beside him, and oh lord she was stunning. Beautiful light blond hair cascaded down to her stomach, that perfect fit and thin body that all the girls would die for, the pretty coloured eyes that stood out and the winning smile. She was perfect, like she just won a beauty pageant. I decide to stand beside the bleachers and wait for them to finish their conversation.

Everyone knows that it was rude to barge in and interrupt a discussion so why do it? I wait, and wait and wait. But the mysterious blond was still there. Okay, I had enough. I haven't seen Chase in three days and I need him. As I take one step out, I was no visible to everyone. . . everyone except Chase and the girl. They were still talking, laughing. . . and I don't know what else but I sure hope that they're not flirting.

"I can't wait for tonight." she says in the most girliest voice.

"Me neither, Emma."

Oh, so her name is Emma.

"You're going to make me scream, yeah?" Emma takes a strand of her blonde hair and twirls it around her finger.

"I can try."

. . . I want to scream. I'm standing over here like a complete idiot staring at them waiting that at least one of them would notice me but no. They're too busy wondering if Chase could make her scream tonight. I have never been so disgusted in my life.

Was he cheating on me? Is that why Chase hasn't even bothered talking to me for the past three days?

I felt the first tear drop out my eyes as I see her sit on his lap and throws her skinny arms around his neck. He didn't even push her off him. Chase just smiled. . . he smiled like how he never smiled at me before.

I couldn't watch anymore.

Just as I was about to leave, I see Zach shirtless, training for the big match and I knew he saw me once he smiled at my direction. I tried to smile back, but I couldn't. . . I was too hurt. He mouths me, 'Are you okay?' and in that moment, I broke down. I cried, I let all the water pour out of my eyes.

At first, Zach stood there frozen as he saw me crying, I swiftly turned and started walking away until he screamed my name, "Isabelle!" I swear that the whole pitch could've heard it, and even Chase and Emma heard it. Zach started running towards me and I begged him to stop coming, but he protested.

I continue to walk away, hoping he'd stop following me, but it only made him run faster. It wasn't long until he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me to his naked chest, "Zach, let me go. Please." I was still crying. He dragged me passed the stands where Chase and Emma were still. The pain inside me grew as Chase's eyes met mine.

"I'll let you go until you tell me why you're crying." Zach demands, his arms were still wrapped around me. I couldn't move and I have no choice but to look at Chase. The worry in his eyes as he saw me filled me with anger. Another drop of my tear fell but this time, it slowly skimmed down my cheek.

Zach followed my gaze and eventually caught up and realised why I was crying. Zach and I were looking at Emma and Chase, they were doing the same. Just four of us looking at each other. Emma was still seated on Chase's lap, but he didn't even move her. It's like he didn't care if she was sitting on his lap.

Chase slightly opened his mouth as he began to say something. I waited but there was no words coming out. That's when I began to break free from Zach's embrace, "Isabelle, stop." he spoke in a hushed tone.

"Just leave me alone."

"No, I'm not leaving you. Will you just listen for a second?!" he re-wrapped his arms around me, one of them around my shoulder while the other was on my waist. I glimpse up at Chase and Emma who were still looking at me. They were staring, and the worst part was, Chase didn't even come towards me. He stayed with Emma. He chose her over me.

I close my eyes, water still streaming down my face. I give in knowing that I'll never win against Zach. Burying my head in the crook of his neck, I cry quietly as he softly stroked my brown hair, "Please take me out of here." I managed to say in between sobs. His head nods. We walk off the soccer pitch, but before we were fully out of sight, I slowly turn my head around to see Chase. He looked broken as he watched me leave. . . but that won't matter to him, right? I mean, since he didn't even explain, let alone, SAY anything, that would've mean that he didn't care. He didn't care for me anymore.

Now that I think of it, did he even care for me at all?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

699K 21K 60
Autumn was your typical teenager. She loved living her life to the fullest with her only best friend Sarah. One day Xzavier known as the schools bad...
3.9K 173 43
"Michael has been missing." ****** Rose thought everything was going perfect until that moment. It broke her. It questioned everything that they bo...
1K 8 51
"This was just supposed to be summer fun. That was what we agreed on." I tried to talk to him as he was vigorously shaking his head, tearing his gaze...