Makeup S.M.

By mendesme

Reese has nothing other than makeup to comfort her. Knowing that under the lairs of makeup no one can see how... More

Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Four
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine - The Wedding
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Chapter Seventy Six
Chapter Seventy Seven
Chapter Seventy Eight
Chapter Seventy Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty One
Chapter Eighty Two
Chapter Eighty Three
Chapter Eighty Eight
Chapter Eighty Five
Chapter Eighty Six
Chapter Eighty Seven
Chapter Eighty Eight
Chapter Eighty Nine
Chapter Ninty
Chapter Ninty One
Chapter Ninty Two
Chapter Ninty Three
Chapter Ninty Four
Chapter Ninty Five
Chapter Nint Six
Chapter Ninty Seven
Chapter Ninty Eight
Chapter Ninty Nine
Chapter One Hundred
Chapter One Hundred and One
Chapter One Hundred and Two
Chapter One Hundred and Three
Chapter One Hundred and Four
Chapter One Hundred and Five
Chapter one Hundred and Six
Chapter One Hundred and Seven
Chapter One Hundred and Eight
Chapter One Hundred and Nine
Chapter One Hundred and Ten
Chapter One Hundred and Eleven
Chapter One Hundred & Twelve
Chapter One Hundred & Thirteen
Chapter One Hundred & Fourteen
Chapter One Hundred & Fifteen
Chapter One Hundred & Sixteen
Chapter One Hundred & Seventeen
Chapter One Hundred & Eighteen
Chapter One Hindred & Nineteen
Chapter One Hundred & Twenty
Chapter One Hundred & Twenty-One
Authors Note

Chapter Forty Four

223 10 0
By mendesme

"You wanna try it?" She smiles down at me. Energy sex, I've been talking about it for a few weeks now. Reese used to work giving energy sex to different people. It works with the energy in your body and often time you can receive orgasms from it. The release is letting go of all of your negative energy.

"Sure," I nod.

"Ok there's three possible ways for this to end," she explains. "Crying, laughing or an actual orgasm," she explains. "If you do end up crying," she nods. "It is completely normal, are you willing to be completely vulnerable for this?" I simply nod and let her start. "You ready?" She pecks my lips.

"I'm ready," I nod letting her begin.

"Close your eyes," she commands. I do as told. She moves her hands above my body. Giving me instructions on how to breath moving me so I sit and so I lay back down. I begin crying. She continues as she was doing before. More tears stream down my face and soon she stops. "How did it feel?" She wipes my eyes and sits on my lap. I continue crying and she brings my head against her shoulder.

"I-it," I try to slow my breathing again. "Was nice," I nod.

"I usually end up laughing," she smiles.  "But I thought your reaction was cute." She giggles kissing my neck.

"That was embarrassing," I pout. "I thought I was gonna laugh or something,"

"It was only me who saw it," she tangles her fingers in my hair. "And I though it was cute." She kisses my nose.

"I love you," I close the gap between us.

"I love you too," she mumbles against my lips.

"Don't be gross there are people coming over," Ian whines. She giggles against my lips as I fall back on the bed. I flip so I'm on top before grinding my hips against her. "At least close the door," he whines walking away. She giggles from underneath me.

"Who's coming over?" She furrows her eyebrows at me.

"I don't know," I lie. "Wanna find out?" I smirk and she giggles. I stand and hold my arms out and she jumps into them letting me carry her down the stairs as the doorbell rings.

"Ok Reese there are some very important people out there," he points at the door. "You need to be nice to them," he commands. She nods and kisses me gently. "Get down," he crosses his arms holding onto the doorknob. She sticks her tongue out and kisses me again before sliding off of me.

"Hi," they smile at him. Her head lays against my chest and I kiss her forehead. She turns to face the people and smiles at them.

"Hi I'm Reese," she extends her hand and they each look as if they'll cry. She gives me a strange look holding my hand tighter.

"You going to cut off my blood flow," I lift my hand to show her.

"Sorry," she blushes kissing me gently.

"I'm Shawn," I smile to the people. They nod as Ian leads them to the kitchen.

"Shawn go entertain I need to talk to her," Ian points. I roll my eyes and walk away going into the kitchen to try and talk to these people I've never met.

"So," I smile awkwardly.

"How do you fit into Reese's life?" The younger one crosses his arms.

"I'm her fiancé," I smile slightly.

"So you're getting married?" The older two gasp in shock. They only seemed to be about forty at most.

"Yeah," I nod again. "In about a month and two weeks,"

Reese connects her hands with mine again. "You're mom said she's gonna drop Adam off soon," she smiles at me.

"Ok," I nod kissing her forehead. She's still clueless as to who these people are, I know, Ian had told me yesterday that they were to come over but they wanted to tell Reese themselves. She sits next to me at the table holding my hand in hers beneath.

"So Reese," they smile at her. "How've you been?"

"Good," she nods cautiously. I squeeze her hand gently for reassurance. The doorbell causes us all to look over. She gasps in realization and walks towards the door. I smile at her but stay sitting. They look at each other in confusion.

"It's Adam," he responds. They still look confused until Reese walks back holding our little boy.

"Say hi daddy?" She turns him to face me.

"Hello baby," I gasp in baby talk. I kiss his cheek and hold him on my lap. "Mommy missed you," I face him to Reese.

"Wan' come?" She holds her hands out and slowly he leans towards her. "Good boy," she smiles.

"You have a kid?" They gasp.

"I'm still confused," she whispers to me. "Who are they?" She tries not to be rude.

"Ask them?" I smile at her.

"I don't wanna," she pouts.

"She still doesn't know," I tell them for her and she hits my shoulder.

"You weren't supposed to say that," she gasps.

"You don't remember?" They sigh.

"Nathan," one of them puts his hand out. She nods looking somewhat hurt. "Nathan Matthews." He smiles. Her eyebrows furrow.

"But," she points in pure awe.

"Elliot Matthews," the other guy extends a hand.

"Elizabeth Matthews," the girl extends her hand.

"My family is gone," she mumbles moving Adam away from the table. "Will you make him a bottle he's tired?" She looks at me completely ignoring what just happened.

"Ok, but baby you've gotta say hi." I kiss her cheek.

"So for all of this time where have you been?" She crosses her arms just as both Ian and I had feared. "You left me thinking you were dead!" She growls. "You left me orphaned!"

"Darling calm down," I place my hands on her shoulders.

"I can't calm down Shawn," she sighs. "If you've been alive this whole time why didn't you ever contact me? Why did you leave me?" The hurt in her voice evident.

"We had to," they explain. Adam moans and she hushes him.

"Daddy's getting your bottle." She reassures.

"They said we weren't fit to keep you in our custody," her mother sighs.

"And you didn't fight?" She scoffs. "How come you kept Nathan?"

"His age," this time it's her father. "He was old enough to make his own choice and he wanted to be with us." Her brother looks like he might cry.

"Here darling I'll feed him," I take the child from her letting a drop of the milk fall onto my wrist as I check the time. 6:55. "I think it's bed time," I squeeze his cheeks while feeding him the bottle.

"So you pretended you died so I wouldn't have to face the reality that you were unfit parents?" She scoffs again. "I've been bullied for years, years and I swear to god your death made it all worse." She makes air quotations around the word death. "People laughed at me for being an orphan, laughed at me for not having any friends, in high school it was legitimate physical abuse." She growls making me look down. "And because you didn't want to tell me the truth,"

"That's not it," they sigh. "We didn't want to hurt you," they pout.

"You hurt me a lot more in five minutes than anyone else in my whole lifetime." She sinks lower in her chair staying only because of me. "I'll put him to bed," she takes him from me after I burp him.

"Help them Shawn," Ian nudges me and points to her family. "She hated you at first." He shrugs. "Maybe you can help them not be hated," he shrugs.

"Why did she hate you?" He brother asks.

"I was the one who physically abused her," I look down again. Nathan stands slowly walking towards me. I don't notice and he hits my jaw.

"Nathan," Reese screams walking down but it doesn't stop him. He continues hitting me. She grabs his arm but it does nothing. She grabs a pressure point in his neck which sends him to the ground. "Oh my god," she panics looking at me. "Shawn," she laces our fingers together. "I'm so sorry," she kisses my forehead.

"I'm alright love," I smile. "I just look like I did in the stitches music video," I smile trying to stop her tears. She laughs but continues crying.

"Come here, let's get you cleaned up," she wipes her eyes and leads me to the bathroom. She takes a cloth and wets it gently dabbing on the open wounds. She sits on the counter and I stand between her legs as she's much smaller than me. "I'm sorry he did this to you," she kisses my cheek.

"It's ok," I shrug kissing her lips. Her legs wrap around my torso and I lift her up.

"It's not ok to me though," she sighs. "I don't hate you guys," her head rests against mine while I bring her back to her family. "But Nathan what you did to Shawn was wrong,"

"He abused you," he scoffs.

"Yeah and then he spent a year trying to make it up to me," she rolls her eyes. "And then he proposed to me on my birthday, he bought me this house and he gave me my child," she looks down at me. "And I've never loved anyone more." She smiles down at me.

"I love you too darling," I smile letting my lips touch hers. Her dad coughs in the background.

"So what does that mean?" He refers to what she was ranting about before.

"It means if you guys can fix your mistakes then I'll be able to forgive you, but if you don't fix it soon you won't be a part of my wedding." She kisses me again.

"How is we fix it?" He mom asks desperately.

"You knew me better than anyone else," she shrugs. "Figure it out," she turns to them briefly. "Will you carry me to our room?" She pouts.

"Of corse love," I carry her to the stairs and up to our room as they leave the house. She closes out curtains and looks at me almost in tears. "Darling what's wrong?" I pout giving her a tight hug.

"My family is alive," sh cries against my shoulder. "I'm not alone anymore."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 217 27
Maciana Malcom is on a business trip that takes him away from home, his boss isn't very nice to him until he starts doing overtime, leaving hardly an...
64.5K 1.7K 37
This is the sequel to Only You. In this book expect more drama, more love, more action, and more surprises. Shawn will be back in someone's picture a...
182K 7.9K 40
"Don't love me because you have to. Love me because you want to" Sequel to Play pretend
138K 3.2K 20
❤India and Kamari❤ will they last? ❤Book 2 Coming Soon❤