Kakashi's Daughter

Por InfinityxInfinity79

Mizuki has no last name. She has no family left. Her clan was destroyed. Her family killed right in front of... Más

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
Author's Note!
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
Im sorry :( Authors note
94
Im not dead(Authors Note)
95
96
97
98
Two Flipping Years

28

2.1K 48 4
Por InfinityxInfinity79

Guys this chappy is with Hidan and Kakuzu so sorry if I don't include any other characters besides them and Mizuki of course! Pein will appear in the beginning for a short period of time. I'm gonna throw in Sasuke for just a little bit! Let the chappy begin!

**********
Mizuki's POV
"Itachi you are dismissed. Mizuki stay for details on this mission."

Itachi nods and he turns his back and faces me giving me a small smile then leaving the room.

"Now this mission. You will be working with Hidan and Kakuzu."

"Why? I'm usually with Itachi and Kisame."

"Because they are working on other missions at the moment. You aren't needed for their missions. Your job as a medical ninja is to be there for missions that require your ability."

"I understand that but I've never worked with them."

"Good this will let you get acquainted with their fighting and personality."

I sigh as I cross my arms when there's a knock on the door when Hidan and Kakuzu enter.

"We're about to head out." Hidan comments.

"Good. Your taking Mizuki."

"Why?" Kakuzu asks.

"Because she's a medic ninja. You need to be acquainted with each other. Dismissed." He says while waving us off.

I follow the two out of the hideout and they both stare at me and I glare back as we walk straight then take a left.

"Where exactly are we headed?"

"A temple. There's a man with a 30,000 bounty on his head. I want it." Kakuzu says.

"So greedy." I think to myself.

Sasuke's POV
*flashback/dream*

"I'm late for my shuriken practice." I mumble to myself as I run down the street.

I see something at the top of a pole but I didn't catch it quick enough because when I fully looked up it was gone.

"I swear there was something there."

I look back down to see bodies on the ground but not just any bodies, they were people from my clan.

"Father? Mother?" I think immediately.

I run past the bodies and they keep adding up with more and more people I know.

I finally get to my house and I take off my sandals and I run to my parents room quickly.

I open the door to see mother and father laying on the ground and they aren't moving.

Standing behind them is my own brother Itachi and I got so upset as I struggle to get out words.

"Itachi. Father and mother are both dead." I cry out.

"Who could do such a thing?!"

"I killed the entire clan Sasuke. Learn to hate me."

"Why did you do all of this?!"

"Because I wanted to test my limits. To see how far I could go. I left you alive so I can see if your are capable of beating me. You are one of the few who can obtain these eyes. The mangekyou sharingan but you must take the life of your best friend."

"You killed Shisui?! Why?"

"I told you. To test my limits. Learn to hate me. There is a room in the compound. The 7th slot on the right side leads to a secret Uchiha room to tell you more about the jutsu and many more. Become stronger and come and face me."

After that he disappeared and I fall to my knees as I bust in to tears and I didn't know where to go.

I couldn't go back to mother and father  because they aren't with me anymore so I'm going to the only person I can think of.

I run to Mizuki's place but when I got there they weren't there so I went to the only place I think she could be.

I go to the training grounds and I go through the other exit and towards the graveyard.

I find her sitting in front of two graves crying and talking so I walk up to her and she turns to see me.

Her eyes were bloodshot and her cheeks were stained with tears and I give her a slight smile.

"Hey what are you doing here Mizuki?"

"Visiting my parents."

"I forgot they passed away about a month ago."

"I know. It doesn't seem that long."

I sat down with Mizuki and we stared at her parents graves and I think of my parents.

"What's up? You seem upset."

"It's nothing. Just missed my best friend."

She gave me a smile and she rested her head on my shoulder which made my chest tingle.

"Mom. Dad. This is Sasuke. My best friend." She whispers.

*end of flashback/dream*

I wake up sweating really badly and I look around to see my room empty and I sigh.

I lay back down and I pull my arms close to my chest and I start crying softly.

"Mizuki I need you." I think to myself.

Mizuki's POV
We get to this giant temple with monks I think and the doors are huge but something seems wrong.

I watch as Kakuzu fist turns black and he pulls his fist back then hits the door knocking it down completely.

"These people don't look like they support the way of Joshin." Hidan says.

"Look at those robes. Does that mean??" One monk says.

"Yes. They are from the Akatsuki." Another says.

One monk comes out and he has this rag thing that looks like Asuma's and I think he's the leader.

"Oh look another one." Hidan mumbles.

"He's Chiro. The man were after. Mizuki stay back."

They both start mumbling back and forth and I recognize the man Chiro as one of the possessers to the Sage power.

Hidan and Kakuzu both run at Chiro but he stays calm and gets in to a stance.

Kakuzu swings at him but Chiro's stance makes a fist stop him and the other hits Hidan as well.

Hidan gets back up and charges at Chiro again but this time the monk uses 1,000 fists against him.

Hidan dodges most of them but a little after he makes a mark in the ground and starts to perform his ritual.

Afterwards Kakuzu goes and grabs Chiro and we head towards the bounty building.

-at the building-

While Kakuzu talked to the man inside I sat outside with Hidan waiting patiently.

I hear a footstep behind me and Hidan turns and starts talking but I notice the chakra difference.

"Kakuzu, took you long enough." Hidan says.

I roll out of the way as two shuriken comes flying towards Hidan but he easily uses his sword to deflect them.

I look at the attacker to see Asuma and my eyes widen because I remember Shikamaru being on his team.

Hidan's sword comes down in front of Asuma missing him slightly and I look back to see two Leaf ninja.

They have two big swords coming towards his sides and I look down to see a shadow possession.

Hidan is trapped in the possession but so am I and luckily I have my hat on so they can't see me.

"Way to slow." I hear Shikamaru say.

"That's one down. Two to go." Asuma replies.

"Who is that over there?" Asuma questions.

I panic as I start doing hand signs from my clan and I escape his shadow possession and I teleport somewhere to hide.

"Where did they go?" Shikamaru asks.

I see Kakuzu come behind Shikamaru and he smashes the building making him retreat to the ground releasing his jutsu.

The other two Leaf ninja retreat into a manji formation and Shikamaru uses his shadow possession to make Hidan run.

Asuma follows with his kuni trying to find an opening but he doesn't and Hidan's sword comes down and hits his temple.

"Join the fight. I want some excitement." The beast growls.

"No. Not now. I can't."

"I'll make you."

I feel the burning sensation as I feel my eyes get heavy and I fall to the ground unable to move.

Third person POV
Mizuki wakes up later to see she's laying in the trees but no one is around not even Hidan or Kakuzu.

There's crushed rumble everywhere but some whispering catches her ear and she turns to look at the roof of the building.

"Shikamaru?" She questions.

She goes to the roof to see Shikamaru sitting with Asuma and he's about to retreat.

Her eyes start to water as she feels a big strike hit her stomach as she looks down to see her shirt begin to soak with blood.

"Got you." Sakura yells.

Mizuki's POV
I turn to see Sakura and I feel the blood coming out even faster but I have no chakra left to heal it.

"Please help me."

"Fine. Just because your my host and I want to live." He growls.

My stomach begins to heal as I meet Sakura's emerald green orbs and she grits her teeth.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I came to check on Shikamaru's team but they weren't here. I saw you and took a chance."

"Why?"

"I don't know. Why didn't you move? You would have sensed me coming."

"Sakura why would I tell you anything? I'm the enemy."

"Then I'll take you by force."

She charges at me and I barely block any of her swings but I manage to and I stop.

I catch her fist with my hand and I use my other hand and I punch her hard in the face.

She flies back as her back skids across the roof until she hits the wall and stands back up.

She tightens her gloves as her fist starts glowing with chakra and I remain still because my chakra is almost at zero.

"I'll take over from here."

Before I have a chance to object my body shuts down and I feel the beast take over.

Third Person POV
Mizuki's eyes change red as she charges at Sakura with incredible speed as she punches her in the stomach.

"Ahh." Sakura cries out.

Mizuki then uses a chakra enhanced fist as she goes to swing at Sakura again but something moves her quickly.

Mizuki looks around until she sees Naruto holding Sakura in her arms as she breathes really heavy.

He retreats with her as Mizuki falls to the ground still unable to control herself.

**************
Different ending I know. Things will be explained soon. I promise. Anyway! Vote and comment!!

Love you guys <3

~Heaven

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

191K 3.6K 27
Mizuki Kiyomizu appears to be your average Leaf Village Genin, but soon she discovers her life is not all it appears to be. It all starts when she go...
58.2K 2.2K 26
The war was successful, and they won. Sasuke returned to the village, and Naruto and Sakura both made their dreams come true. They had families, and...
1.4K 110 8
The character who is known as Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, had just finished his first year of high school. And the recent most notable thing he did was to c...
44.6K 1K 54
**COMPLETE & CURRENTLY EDITING** (l/n) (y/n) is born in the (l/n) clan where they control the Shizengan (Shizen - nature). They are the only ones who...