Holy Angel

By LaylaGawdyss

All it took was one night for their souls to intertwine with one another. The thing is, did that night change... More

1. Drunken Nights.
2. Out and about
3. And it continues
4. Slayin'
5. Voices
6. On to the next
8. Family fun time (prt 2)
9. Thats not gonna work
10: In the Salon
11. Not Ready.
12. Opening
13. Revenge
14. Loud Cries
15. Testing waters
16. The devils wife (prt.1)
17. Confused Actions
18. High on Anger
19. The Memory
20. Frustration Leads to not so Good Scenarios
21. It Was in The Past
22. Part 1 of a Crazy Day
23. Accumulation of Anger
24. Business Like?
25. Stirred Emotions
26. In The Hood
27. Depressed
28. Containing
29.
30. On My Mind
31. See you Laters & Therapy
32. Doing the job
33. Back at the shop
34. Therapy session #2
35. Fight Night
36. Deep discussion
37. Im Glad That You're Here
38. Till Death do us Apart
39. Nothing they can do
40. Hurt
41. Raw Emotion
42. Unleashed
43. From His Eyes He Saw Her Unleashed
44. A Day With Him (pt.1)
45. A Night With Her (pt.2)
46. Treating the Birthday Boy
47. Party Boy
48. Here We Go Again
49. A Quick F***
50. Together Again
51. Episode
52. For the Last Time
53. Marie
54. She
55. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring
56. Daddy Duties
57. Just a Quick Ass Whooping
58. Wasn't the Right Time
59. The Aftermath
60. Punishment
61. Karma Pt. 1
62. Karma Pt. 2
63. Woohoo
64: Bad B*tch from da South
65. 'Nothing Like a Southern Cookout
66. Family seceret
67.
68. Family Drama
69. Checking on You
70. His Voices
71. One Situation to a Better Situation
72. Last Goodbyes
73. This is the Last Time
74. Studio buddy
75. Bye Bye Mr. White
76. Late Notice
77. Welcome
78: Pt. 1
79. Rest
80.
81. Dinner with the Family
82. Match my Bling
83. Slight Trouble in Paradise prt. 1
84. Slight Trouble in Paradise prt. 2
85. Violation
86. Pursuit
87. War
88. War prt 2.
89. War prt 3.
90. Answers
91. Darkness Comes to Light
92. Insecure
93. Family Therapy
94. Triple Threat
95. Apple Tree
96. Late Night Laughter
97. Small World
98. Slight Trouble in Paradise prt. 3
99. Maybe a Break?
100. Small Talk prt. 1
101. Small Talk prt 2
102. Need More Peace
103. They're Back
104. Heal
105. Lets Talk
106. Truth
107. Granpapa
108. A little gathering
109. Casual Talk
110. A Little Advice
111. Deeper Into the Rabbit Hole
112. Freaky Shït
113. Fight Fire with Fire Pt. 1
114: Fight Fire with Fire Pt. 2
115. Just Don't Get It
116. Make it Right

7. Family fun Time (prt.1)

3.2K 158 102
By LaylaGawdyss

Miya:

She watched him as he had her legs wrapped around his waist. The smile on his bright face made her insides flip and flutter, something she loved about him. Something she couldn't and would never get enough of. His smile.

"What you trying to do after this?" He leaned down to peck her lips with his hand placed on both sides of her head.

"I honestly don't know babe, what are you trying to do?" She smiled lightly as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Just trying to spend time with my baby before I go." His pink tongue ran across his bottom lip causing Miya to go in a daze.

"Your always leaving me." She pouted. DelQuan always left her and she hated the fact of it. She wanted to spend all of her summer with him before she left for college.

A small chuckle escaped his lips as he laid his body down on top of hers with his face in her neck.

"I always come back to you baby, and you know that." His finger tips traced Miya's lips then made a line down to her breast.

A small smile surfaced to her lips as a giggle also escaped. It was true, he always came back to her no matter if he was checking on his mom to going to work he always came back.

"Yea, I know." She grabbed at the back of his neck and gently massaged it.

"You know I love you right?" He looked up at her to stare into her eyes.

"Mhm, and I love you more baby." She kissed on his plump lips the pulled away slowly. The two stared at each other before they both dove back in to attack each other's lips.

Taking full dominance DelQuan grabbed on Miya's chin and held it inside of his palm as the two continued to have their heated kiss.

A moan slipped from Miya's mouth as they tongue wrestled. She felt his member stood up against her leg, just slightly tapping the entrance of her jewel. Pulling away from each other the couple both looked down then looked back at each other with a smirk.

"He's up again daddy." Miya bit on her bottom lip, despite the endless rounds they just finished a few moments ago she was more then ready to go a few more rounds.

"I have to head to work baby girl." He groaned lightly while grabbing on himself  while stroking it slowly with his free hand.

"Well let me help you out." A slight pout formed on her lips as she scooted her body down to feel his head pressed against her folds. Biting on his lip he looked up at her and chuckled.

"Girl where would I be without you?" He gave his member a good squeeze before diving his shaft in Miya's wet glory.

"Ooh baby I don't know." She cooed as she felt every inch of him go inside of her. She placed a hand on his hip and the other on the back of his neck.

"I don't know either baby." He gave her a quick peck before quickening his pace, drilling his pipe inside of her.

All that was heard throughout the room were Miya's moans and his groans, on top of that their wet skin slapping repeatedly together. Miya loved the pure escasty she was getting from her mate. She loved that fact that he was only nineteen but could still fuck her senseless and make love to her when it was needed. DelQuan made her body feel good in each and every way he touch her and that was something she could never give up.

Feeling the tension build up in her stomach while her knees began to shake, she knew that she was near and so did he.

"Hold it in for me just a little longer Miy." He nibbled on her neck which caused her body to shutter.

"I-I can't." She whimpered. The feeling was just to good to hold in. She needed to let it all go.

"Baby I'm cumming, I can't hold it in any long- oooh fuck." She moaned loudly enough so that the next door neighbors heard her.

Licking his lips he grabbed on her throat with one hand and continued to drill inside of her, Something she deeply adored while they were having sex.

"You should have waited."

___

After their session between rough sex and close to making love, Miya was spread across the bed half way sleeping. He wore her little body out this time.

Hearing the shower stop Miya picked her body up and sat criss cross with the covers wrapped around her shoulders. Coming out the bathroom he had a plain white towel wrapped around his waist. Del walked towards the dresser and dropped his towel.

Admiring his butt miya couldn't help but to giggle.

"Stop staring at my ass." He looked over his shoulder while going into his dresser and grabbed a pair of boxers, slipping them on.

"I can't help it." Miya ran her hands through her tangle mess of a hair and sighed as she watch him put on his work clothes.

"That gay shit." He shook his head while putting a beanie on his head, "Anyways, bring your car to the shop around four and bring me some lunch."

Rolling her eyes she sighed then laid back on the bed.

"My car is fine Dellie." She folded her arms over her chest.

"Your brakes says other wise, now stop playing with me." He turned on his heels to look at her.

"Whatever, what do you want for lunch?"

"Zaxbys." He grabbed his keys from off the dresser and walked towards the bed.

"Wings n things? Or traditional hot and hot honey mustard?"

"Traditional." He leaned down to peck her lips.

"Large strawberry sprite?"

"You know it baby."

They kissed for a quick moment then pulled apart.

"I love you DelQuan." She smiled as she watch him reach towards the bedroom door.

"I love you more." He called out over his shoulder with a smile before walking out the front door.

Miya let out a sigh of satisfaction then laid back on the bed. Miya loved her some DelQuan, and that's how it was going to stay.

Opening her eyes Miya looked around the room and sighed heavily.

"It was just a dream." She chocked out, "It was just a dream, he's dead now and you're not nineteen anymore." She coached to herself. Shaking her head Miya threw the covers off her body and sat upright on the bed.

She would have these moments sometimes where she would dream about him. Sometimes they felt to real and she would have to remind herself that he's gone, and that the dreams weren't real, that they were just old memories. Miya missed him dearly but she just had to remind herself that, that part in her life was long gone, shot down.

Leaning her head on her knees Miya took a deep, shaky breath. Before she do anything she had to get herself together, even if that meant she had to leave the remembrance of DelQuan behind for a while.

"Miya!"

She knitted her eyes together from the deep voice that made itself known in the living room. Running her hands down her face Miya slipped on her bed shorts and put her t-shirt over her head. She grabbed her .9 millimeter glock with the silencer and placed it on her hip.

"I'm not about to call you again; Miya Marie!" Frowning she walked out the room and stared at the tall figure that stood behind her breakfast bar with a glass of orange juice.

"What do you want? Why you calling out my name like you run this place, and how did you get inside" She mugged at him with her arms folded over her chest.

"I do have a right to see my daughter don't I?" He arched his brow while raising the glass to his mouth and taking a sip.

"No, now get out my house." She pointed to the door, she hated when her dad planned unexpected visits to her home, matter of fact she actually hated him. He never had the balls to put his sister in the mental institution but had the audacity to try to put Miya in there for quote on quote acting out and doing unbelievable things.

"Aw, come on sweetie we're just trying to spend time with you." He drank the rest of his juice and placed the glass on the counter.

"Who the hell is we?"

"Your aunt and I."

Shaking her head Miya chuckled.

"Well you and your sister can leave, I don't need nor want y'all company not today or not ever."

"Well to damn late we all have plans together today."

"I'm not going in a car with somebody that killed my mother!" Miya yelled at him. She refuse to get in a car with that lady better yet spend all day with her. She also refuse to spend time with a father that believe his sister is innocent when everybody and they momma know something isn't right with her.

"Miya lower you voice, she's in the bathroom." Her father warned her in a stern voice.

"Man fuck her and fuck you." Miya spat.

"Don't use that tone with me Miya Marie, what you're going to do is put on some decent clothes and bring your ass on." He eyed her.

"If I could kill you, I would." Miya turned on her heels and walked back into her room. She slammed the door and locked it.

"Fuck the both of them." Miya walked into her bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face. Walking out she went into her closet to search for an outfit she could just slip on. She wasn't going to impress not a damn soul because they didn't deserve it.

Dressed in a pair of denim rip jeans, black t-shirt with a diamond chocker and her red polo hat. She slipped on her red pumas and looked at herself in the mirror she grabbed her purse and stuck her glock inside and grabbed her phone. Shaking her head she looked up at the ceiling.

"Watch over me today, and please give me the strength so I want have to kill these bitches today in broad daylight." Sighing Miya unlocked the door and walked out.

Seeing that the two were standing a little to close to each other Miya ached her brow. Her aunt was looking up at him with a smile on her face as he was looking down at her with his hands deep inside of his pockets with a smirk on his face. With her brow still arched Miya stood at her door frame and folded her arms over her chest.

"What the fuck is this?"

The two jumped slightly then looked towards her. They stood back from each other then cleared their throats a little.

"Hey Miya." Her aunt Betsy smiled at her.

Miya looked at her the scuffed, "Mhm."

"Miya, be nice." Her dad warned with a stern look on his face.

"Get out my house before I change my damn mind." Miya pushed passed them and walked out of her home. Standing outside of the door she waiting for the two to walk out and when they did Miya closed the door and locked it after them.

Miya stayed behind the two the whole way down to the lobby and to the car that was parked out front. Something didn't feel right or seem right, brothers and sisters would never be that close unless they messing around with each other or they weren't brother and sister from the start. Going into deep thought it all kind of made sense now. When Miya was little she would watch her parents cuddle and somewhere in the distance her aunt would be mugging at the two or would get so mad she would stomp up the stairs and go in her room. Or her dads mom would always tell Miya and her mom to watch their backs around Betsy but they never listened, not even when the signs seem obviously clear then.

Bouncing her leg up and down Miya had to control the anger that was building up inside of her. She couldn't believe that Betsy was that damn jealous that she had to do the unthinkable to get her dads attention. She also couldn't believe that she would go that far to get closer to her dad. Clutching on the purse tightly Miya breathing began to pick up speed.

"Uh, Miya? Are you okay?"

Miya shifted her eyes from the window to the rear view mirror her dad was looking at her through. Staring at each other Miya smirked then let out a chuckle that caused her dad the frown and her 'aunt' to look back.

"Don't talk to me."

"Hey, what's your problem kid?" Her dad continued to look at her.

"I will kill both of you if you don't stop looking at me and continue on with your drive."

They slowly looked at each other then turned back in their seats.

"I told you we should have put Miya in that institution." Betsy tried to whisper to her dad causing Miya to laugh out loud.

"Betsy, we will not discuss this."

Miya grabbed her phone that was in her lap and with shaky hands she found their text tread and starting typing.

-It's family fun time🙃🔪
11:57 a.m.

Exiting out the tread Miya turned her phone on silent and placed it inside of the back pocket of the driver seat. She took the strap off her purse and wrapped each ends in both of her hands. Miya scooted from behind her dad seat to behind Betsy seat and smirked.

"Miya, what are you doing?" Her dad asked her while looking in the back seat.

"Family fun time dad."

Saya:

"Baby girl, you got a text from Miya." Bruce came from out the room with nothing on but a pair of gray sweats.

"Oh really? What do it say?" Saya grabbed her a towel and wiped her hands while walking towards Bruce.

"It's says family fun time with an upside down smiley face and a knife." Bruce looked confused for a moment then looked down at Saya.

Saya snatched the phone and tapped on their tread. She read the text slowly for the first time then read it again.

"I don't know what she mean by this, Miya hates her dad." Saya knitted her eyebrows together then placed the phone on the counter. Miya dad never came into town and when he did I was always hell, the last time she saw him was about two years ago. She what do Miya mean by family fun time?

"I think you need to check on Miya Saya, that text seem kind of serious." Bruce sat at the other end of the island table with his chin in his hands.

"Miya is a big girl Bruce." Saya went back around the counter and continued to cut up the fruits she was making for the barbecue later. "Shit I'll just ask her when I go to pick her up."

"Saya? Who the hell sends family fun time with a creepy ass face and a knife just out of the blue? Check on your damn best friend."

"Bruce, look, I know my best friend and I know she won't do anything that will cause her to get locked up or anything stupid." Saya cut the last piece of the pineapple and put the big bowl of fruits in the fridge.

There was a ding that came from Saya phone and the two both looked towards it. Bruce looked at Saya then back at the phone.

"It's from Miya."

"What do it say this time?" She walked over to her phone and grabbed it to look at the screen.

-Ready to go to a funeral?😈🙈⚰️
12:10 p.m.

🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42 4 8
We all go through ups and downs in life! Some of them we can understand while others we just pretend....never even existed! I would love for you to...
129 1 19
Life had always been much the same for Korin. Seasons came and went, the forest bloomed and died, the sun rose and fell, the moon, oh the beloved moo...
474K 10.3K 35
Chris and Brielle are at a crossroads in their marriage. Stuck dealing with an old past and trying to begin something new. These two have their wires...
8K 199 17
I looked down my legs seeing fire wrapping them together ,shrieking I was ready to give up to him. "You summoned me Kristine. Last night you called f...