Holy Angel

By LaylaGawdyss

All it took was one night for their souls to intertwine with one another. The thing is, did that night change... More

1. Drunken Nights.
2. Out and about
3. And it continues
4. Slayin'
5. Voices
7. Family fun Time (prt.1)
8. Family fun time (prt 2)
9. Thats not gonna work
10: In the Salon
11. Not Ready.
12. Opening
13. Revenge
14. Loud Cries
15. Testing waters
16. The devils wife (prt.1)
17. Confused Actions
18. High on Anger
19. The Memory
20. Frustration Leads to not so Good Scenarios
21. It Was in The Past
22. Part 1 of a Crazy Day
23. Accumulation of Anger
24. Business Like?
25. Stirred Emotions
26. In The Hood
27. Depressed
28. Containing
29.
30. On My Mind
31. See you Laters & Therapy
32. Doing the job
33. Back at the shop
34. Therapy session #2
35. Fight Night
36. Deep discussion
37. Im Glad That You're Here
38. Till Death do us Apart
39. Nothing they can do
40. Hurt
41. Raw Emotion
42. Unleashed
43. From His Eyes He Saw Her Unleashed
44. A Day With Him (pt.1)
45. A Night With Her (pt.2)
46. Treating the Birthday Boy
47. Party Boy
48. Here We Go Again
49. A Quick F***
50. Together Again
51. Episode
52. For the Last Time
53. Marie
54. She
55. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring
56. Daddy Duties
57. Just a Quick Ass Whooping
58. Wasn't the Right Time
59. The Aftermath
60. Punishment
61. Karma Pt. 1
62. Karma Pt. 2
63. Woohoo
64: Bad B*tch from da South
65. 'Nothing Like a Southern Cookout
66. Family seceret
67.
68. Family Drama
69. Checking on You
70. His Voices
71. One Situation to a Better Situation
72. Last Goodbyes
73. This is the Last Time
74. Studio buddy
75. Bye Bye Mr. White
76. Late Notice
77. Welcome
78: Pt. 1
79. Rest
80.
81. Dinner with the Family
82. Match my Bling
83. Slight Trouble in Paradise prt. 1
84. Slight Trouble in Paradise prt. 2
85. Violation
86. Pursuit
87. War
88. War prt 2.
89. War prt 3.
90. Answers
91. Darkness Comes to Light
92. Insecure
93. Family Therapy
94. Triple Threat
95. Apple Tree
96. Late Night Laughter
97. Small World
98. Slight Trouble in Paradise prt. 3
99. Maybe a Break?
100. Small Talk prt. 1
101. Small Talk prt 2
102. Need More Peace
103. They're Back
104. Heal
105. Lets Talk
106. Truth
107. Granpapa
108. A little gathering
109. Casual Talk
110. A Little Advice
111. Deeper Into the Rabbit Hole
112. Freaky Shït
113. Fight Fire with Fire Pt. 1
114: Fight Fire with Fire Pt. 2
115. Just Don't Get It
116. Make it Right

6. On to the next

3.7K 169 74
By LaylaGawdyss

Mason:

"When the last time you talked to that Miya chick?"

Mason looked at Bruce with a cold stare before shrugging his shoulders and placing the cigarette in between his lips.

"It's been a couple of days probably weeks."

"Damn Mason well what happened? I thought y'all were going to be kicking it."

"Well shit happens. She's cool and everything but she's a little to much for me." Mason shrugged, she was indeed a little to much for him but he liked that. He don't know why that was attractive to him but it was.

"I thought you liked her." Bruce looked at Mason with a mug. He swear his best friend is one of the weirdest human beings on this world.

"She was just a quick nut." Mason took the non lit cigarette and placed it behind his ear. He folded his arms across his chest while resting his head on the arm of his couch.

"No such thing as a quick nut," Bruce chuckled. "She spent the night to your house and you spent the night to her house."

"Where you trying to get at Bruce?" Mason side eyed him.

"That, my good friend was not a quick nut. A quick nut is when you get your nut and bounce, from the looks of it that was an everlasting nut ." Bruce leaned back in the couch as he stared at the tv with a chuckle.

"And what the hell is that?" Mason leaned his head from off the arm of the chair and looked at the tv as well.

Bruce looked at Mason and laughed.

"What's so funny nigga?"

"Everlasting nut is a continuation of a male busting a nut until that person gets tired or weak as fuck then end up falling asleep."

"You made that dumb shit up?" Mason stood to his feet and grabbed his keys.

"Where you going, but nope, its in the codes."

"Go driving around you rolling or you going to stay here looking stupid." He walked out the door and towards his car. He didn't want to hear anything else about everlasting nut. He already told Bruce to much of his business anyways.

Mugging Bruce walked behind Mason and walked to the other side of masons car.

"Man Ashely I don't know why you showed me that dusty ass house."

As the two looked around they spotted  three females walking, liking the view they were both getting they watched their every move from across the street.

"Oh please Miya that house was top of the charts, well one of the best homes, you just so damn picky." The girl rolled her eyes and walked forward.

Miya looked taken back then mugged, charging after the girl she was pulled back by Saya, Saya looked at her and pointed a finger to her face. Snatching away Miya continued to walk after the girl that was ahead.

"Oh shit is that my baby girl?" Bruce spoke loud and clear enough so that Saya could hear from the other side of the road.

Looking around in confusion Saya finally looked towards Bruce and smiled, she clapped her hands then ran across the street toward him.

"I hope you get hit by a car!" Miya called out to her causing Mason to chuckle at how mean she actually was.

Ignoring her friend Saya ran into Bruce's arm and hugged around him tightly.

As the two interacted with each other Mason stood on the driver side of the car waiting impatiently; looking around he sighed deeply causing the two to look at him.

"Hey Mason." Saya smiled with a wave.

"Sup." Mason nodded his head then leaned on the side of the car while tapping his foot. Hearing a ding Mason pulled out his phone from his pocket and checked the screen.

-tell that girl I said let's go.
2:43pm

Mason smirked at the phone then shook his head.

-nope.
2:43pm

Mason looked on the other side of the road to see that Miya read his simple message with a mug. She looked up so that they were both staring at each other and flinched at him, whispered to the girl beside her. Miya walked across the street while flipping her long black hair, that he wanted to pull on so badly.

"Saya, we have houses to look at, stop sucking dick and let's go." Miya snapped her fingers.

Saya looked from Bruce with a mug then laughed lowly.

"Miya, sweetie, before you talk about me sucking dick how about you get some first; you seem a little tense." Saya sarcastically smiled before turning back to Bruce to finish their conversation.

Seeing the fire that sparked in her eyes, and her mouth twisted to the side Mason knew Miya was about to explode. With her nose flared and her hands clenched by her sides she took a deep breath and rolled her head causing her neck to crack loudly.

Arching his brow Mason wondered what she was about to do, but was shocked when she simply turned around and walked back across the street. Meeting up with the other female the two continued their walk down the side walk.

Finally deciding that all this mushy shit the two were doing was enough, Mason walked back inside his house and slammed the door shut while locking it shut. Walking up to his room Mason took his phone out his pocket and tapped on Miya's icon. He looked at the picture he got from her Instagram page and tapped the call button; he didn't want to do it but it was long over due.

Placing the phone to his ear he heard the ringing for a while then her voice sang through the other end.

"What Mason?"

"Aww why you got to do me like that baby girl." Mason licked his lips and chuckled.

"I'm not doing anything to you."

"Why haven't you contacted me since I last saw you?" Mason laid across his bed with his head deep in his pillows.

"Because, I'm busy I have a shop to run you know." She sighed heavily on the phone.

"Mm."

There was silence on both ends of the phone as Mason was deep in thought.

"Alright so how do you like this house?" The other female voice spoke.

"This house is pretty dope, it has just my style you really out did yourself Ashley." Miya voice was a sound of approval.

Ashley giggles caused Mason to mug, he didn't want anybody to flirt with what he wanted, he'll do anything to be that only one.

"Well thank you, we can go back to my office and get the papers processed and you should be moving in in about two weeks."

"That's great."

"Miya?" Mason cleared his throat as he placed one hand behind his head.

"Yes Mas?" Her voice was soft but harsh in a way, something he liked about her already.

"What you doing tonight?"

"Nothing really I guess just go home and relax, I've been walking all day." She sighed heavily with a whine.

Mason chuckled and took a deep breath.

"Let me come over to give you a massage."

"As good as that sounds Mason, lord knows you can't control yourself." She laughed lowly which caused Mason to smirk.

"When I got to get some I just have to," His pink tongue ran across his bottom lip as he reminisce their second encounter with each other. "It's just to damn good to pass up."

"Just to good to pass up huh?"

"Hell yea baby girl." Getting comfortable in bed,the hand that was once behind his head was now in his sweats with his right leg prompt up in an angle.

"But this time I just want to make you feel relaxed."

"Well then I guess you can come over, but no fucking." Miya smacked her lips.

"Girl you know you want me all up in your guts."

"Bye Mason." Miya laughed while shaking her head.

"When you want me to come over?"

"Mm, about ten thirty," she paused for a second. "Is that okay?"

"You just begging to get your shit messed up." Mason chuckled. He was most definitely getting some ass from her tonight, something he haven't got in over a month. Watching from a far wasn't enough for him anymore he needed to feel her touch him in all ways possible, not just imagining it.

"Bye Mason." Miya sweet voice laughed.

"Later Miya." Mason smirked, waiting for her to hang up Mason continued to have the phone pressed to his ear.

"So you really made a dick appointment in front of me?"

Mason knitted his eye brows together. At first he was going wait for her to hang up but she must have forgot to hang up the call and placed it somewhere and he decided that he might as well listen to the rest of the conversation before he decides to hang up himself.

"Listen, you're not my girl we fucked around in college and that was about three years ago so are you going to help me process these papers or what?" Miya's tone was now harsh and had a little edge to it.

"Yeah I'll help you." The girl seemed to be bummed out from the tone of her voice but Mason didn't care. He just found out another piece of information that made him more intruded about Miya.

Hanging up the phone finally Mason relaxed in his bed and closed his eyes. He needed to be well rested for the night that was about to accrue.

Miya:

Walking down the hallway to her door Miya foot ached. She was walking and standing since twelve today and she wanted nothing more than to sit in a hot bubble bath while getting her feet massaged.

Approaching her door she seen him leaning on her door frame with his back facing her. Flipping her hair Miya walked behind him and tapped his shoulder.

As he looked back Miya skipped in front of him and searched for her keys.

"Took you the longest."

Miya glanced up at him with a smirk while putting her key in the lock and twisting it to the right.

"What time is it?" Miya pushed open the door and walked in, kicking off her heels at the door a sigh of relief escaped her lips.

"Damn near eleven." Mason mugged from behind her while closing the door behind him.

Turning on her heels Miya glared at him then chuckled.

"Shut up, you better be glad you're in my house right now." Turning back around Miya walked into her bathroom and turned on the tub water.

"Baby girl you want any wine or something?" He called our from the kitchen.

Thinking heavily on how she wanted to end her night, she shrugged and couldn't help the need to unwind and relax.

"Yea that's cool." She called over her shoulder while picking some lavender candles from her shelf and lighting them. She placed them around the tub and turned off the steaming hot water.

"Wow, this is over the top."

She looked back at Mason then shook her head.

"I told you I needed to relax and unwind and this is the best way."

"How am I suppose to massage your feet then?" Mason asked as he put the glass and bottle of wine on the edge of the tub.

"Don't be a bitch and get in." She said in a duh tone. She grabbed a few rose petals from the shelf as well and sprinkled them inside.

"Hell no, I'm not with that girly shit." Shaking his head Mason sat at the foot of the tub.

"Then you can slide." Miya spat at him. This was a grown man acting like a little boy, he needed to get his shit together before she take his ass out. Permanently.

Sucking his teeth Mason took off his leather jacket and dropped it on the floor.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." He shook his head with a slight chuckle. He kicked off his shoes and pulled down his pants.

"There you go daddy take your time." Miya rolled her eyes as she too pulled down her skirt.

Catching his gaze Miya pulled off her shirt and took off the annoying invisible bra. Being fully nude she stepped into the extremely hot water and sat down inside. Instantly tension was released and a small smile plastered on her face with her eyes closed.

Hearing the water move and feeling his body sit down Miya opened her eyes and chuckled.

"Took you long enough."

"Yea, yea just give me your damn foot."

She watched as Mason harshly picked up her foot and held it in his hands. Gently rubbing his thumb on her foot Miya smirked.

"We're not even a couple and you're doing all this stuff for me," Miya glanced at her nails then looked at him."Must be this bomb ass pussy that got you like this."

Mason chuckled and shook his head. "Just doing a favor."

"I think it's cute though." Miya picked up her empty glass and grabbed on wine bottle, "Glass or bottle."

Staring at each other for a while Miya felt a connection. She didn't know if this was a connection as to where she needed to leave this situation alone or proceed with it. Either way she wasn't going to tell him or anybody else, one because it wasn't their business and two she vowed that she'll never date another soul after what happened a few years back.

Taking a deep breath Miya closed her eyes tight then opened them again. She placed the glass and bottle of wine beside the tub and sat back.

"What's wrong?" Mason had a look on his face that she could quite read, either way she didn't need him all in her business.

"It's nothing, I'll get over it." Shaking her head Miya licked on her bottom lip and leaned her head back.

"What ever is bothering you won't help you relax tonight Miya."

"Oh please Mason I don't need a therapist." She rolled her eyes. She couldn't stand when people asked to many questions about her past. It's the future and people need to stay in it.

"I'm not saying I'm trying to be your damn therapist, did you not hear what I told you?" Mason mugged at her as his hands started rubbing her feet a little to hard.

"Yo, lighten up your grip before I smoke you." Mugged back at him, "And stop talking to me like I'm some little ass child, I'm grown as fuck."

"You know, that's one thing you always say when we're around." He lighten his grip a little then leaned his head back on the edge of the tub.

"Because I am grown." Miya snatched her foot away from his grip and placed it down beside him.

"I'm not about to sit here and argue with you."

"Suck my ass." Miya rolled her eyes.

"That was childish and uncalled for I came here to help you relax, not argue with you like you my girl or anything." Mason stood to his feet and climbed out of the tub as she just watched him. He picked up his clothes then grabbed the white towel off the rack and walked out the bathroom.

"Can't believe I found that shit attractive." She heard him chuckle under his breath.

Still sitting in the tub Miya played with the floating flower that grazed against her skin. Hearing her front door slam shut she sighed heavily then chuckled to herself.

"Oh well." She shrugged while leaning up to the window that was in front of her tub and pulling the curtains apart to view the city below her.

"Hey Siri." She called out to her phone.

"Yes Master?" She called back with the little bing that followed after.

"Play President Carter." Miya folded her arms across the edge and leaned her head on her arms looking at the bright lights and the cars passing.

As lil Wayne voice boomed through the bathroom Miya couldn't help but to smile. She laughed lowly with a smirk.

She needed something to do tonight and she thought of the perfect thing to do.

🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204 23 16
Living in an asylum for the past 5 years isn't easy. You can't get mad, forced to take pills, forget your emotions and only focus on "getting better...
297 39 5
Their destinies are predetermined, but what unfolds when they dare to rewrite the script of fate itself?
129K 5.8K 63
Jada had a somewhat normal life. She had friends, she had family, and she was sure what she wanted. That was until she went to New York to follow her...
127 1 19
Life had always been much the same for Korin. Seasons came and went, the forest bloomed and died, the sun rose and fell, the moon, oh the beloved moo...