Loving The Bad Boy [1 & 2]

By unxreality

She loved him because she thought that he was perfect; then she realized he wasn't perfect, so she loved him... More

Loving The Bad Boy
Chase Cole
He's In Prison
You Got Yourself A Deal
Kiss Me
Beauty & The Beast
And So It Begins
Zach Daniels
Was That Fun?
She's My Girlfriend
I Swear He's Bipolar
Principal's Office
What Are We?
Then Have Me
Where Are My Clothes?
Flashback
It's Yours Now
Never Expected
Jealousy
He's A Lucky Guy
It's Hard To Explain
Dark Secrets
He Really Likes You
She'll Be Happy With Me
I'm Not Going To Force You
Protect Her
We Meet Again
How Could I Forget?
The Cole Family
First Time
My Secret Is Out But His Isn't
Five Days Without Him
Repeating History
You're Going To Get Hurt
Be Careful Who You Trust
Always
Only Us
Let's Re-Create History
Close Your Eyes
Epilouge - If Chase had survived
LOVING THE BAD BOY 2
LTBB 2: Chapter One
LTBB 2: Chapter Two
LTBB 2: Chapter Three
LTBB 2: Chapter Four
LTBB 2: Chapter Five
LTBB 2: Chapter Six
LTBB 2: Chapter Seven
LTBB 2: Chapter Eight
LTBB 2: Chapter Nine
LTBB 2: Chapter Ten
LTBB 2: Chapter Eleven
LTBB 2: Chapter Twelve
LTBB 2: Chapter Thirteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Fourteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Fifteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Sixteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Seventeen
LTBB 2: Chapter Eighteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Ninteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-One
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Two
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Three
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Five
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Six
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Seven
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Eight
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Nine (LAST CHAPTER: PT 1)
LTBB 2: Chapter Thirty (LAST CHAPTER: PT 2)
ANNOUNCEMENT + UPDATE

When You Do; I'll Be Ready

7.2K 207 9
By unxreality

Chapter 17: When You Do; I'll Be Ready.

[Isabelle Dawns POV]

I shake my heavy thoughts of Zach, "Yeah, let's go." I say to Chase.

We leave my dorm at around quarter to four. Christiana still passed out on the bed. I swear she's nocturnal.

Walking out the building into the fresh air, we head towards Chase's black vehicle, my eyes widen as he opens the entrance for me. I give him a shocked, surprised and 'what-the-hell-are-you-doing?' facial.

Chase laughs at my aspect, "What? Can't a gentlemen open the door for his girlfriend?" a smug face appears on his display as he spoke girlfriend.

Cocking an eyebrow up, "What gentlemen?" I jokingly ask, Chase glaring at me. We had an intense staring session at each other until both of us couldn't take it anymore so we bursted out laughing. Eventually, I got in the car and Chase began driving to the 'surprise' place he was taking me to.

Looking out the window, I could closely see the ring pendant Chase has given me to keep last night. When I woke up this morning, I thought all the scenes from the night before was all a vivid dream. That night felt so perfect it was almost hard enough to believe that it actually happened, let alone, to me.

When I got bullied, everyone said that no male in the world would ever dare care for me or even like me, but now I have Chase; a guy who I would never expect to fall for. Looking down at the sliver necklace, I smile as I adored the meaning of it.

I felt bad for taking it since it was the last thing Chase's mother had given him before she died, but either way, he would've wanted me to have it. To keep it for him. I feel like this is the one time where I actually feel... happy; inside and out.

From the corner of my eyes, I could see Chase smiling at me as I continued to softly smile at the precious pendant, "What are you thinking about, princess?" he asks, taking one hand off the steering wheel only to intertwine it with mine.

I smile at his movement, "Have you noticed that this is the longest we've gone without fighting over something stupid?"

Chase burst out laughing, "Yeah, but I like it this way more.... even though I love to annoy you."

I roll my eyes at the last sentence he spoke, "Obviously."

Fifteen minutes later, I could hear the roaring of the sea's shore. We were right next to the beach; the salt air filling me. At first, I wondered 'Why here?' but then I was astound once I saw a beautiful open building not far away from the Coast.

Chase pulls up at the car-park and gets out, jogging to the other side, he willingly opens the door for me. I'm still not entirely use to this side of Chase, but I quickly grew fond of him each second. Stepping out, the wind pushes my long hair back; it's not as cold as it was before. Heading up the steps and into the restaurant, we were quickly greeted by a short brunette, "Hello. Would you like a table for two?" she asks in the sweetest voice.

I nod in appreciation as we follow her to a round table, masked with white fabric. Two seats were opposite each other, I sit down scanning through the menu deciding what to order. The waitress quickly scribbles down what we request for before heading off to serve another pair. Chase's green eyes intently watch me.

"What?" I bluntly question.

"Has anyone ever pleasured you before?"

"W-What?" furrowing my eyebrows, he deeply chuckled before scooting his chair closer to mine and immediately places his hand on my knee. It felt like my body was once again frozen as his hand slides slowly into my inner thigh. My breathing became heavy as his hand rose higher, Chase still watchfully observing my display.

My eyes shoot open has his fingers lightly brush against my private area; instantly smacking his hand away, I glare at him. I was thankful that we were seated in the corner of the restaurant, otherwise, people would've seen that. He lowly laughs at my expression.

Not long after, the waitress returns with our meals in her hand and places it down on the rounded table. After eating my salad, I excused myself to go to the bathroom.

***

Looking at the large mirror on the wall, I fix my hair, like usual, and re-coat my lips with lipstick. I jump as a loud banging noise sounds on the door. Reluctantly twisting the handle of the bathroom exit, I find to see Chase. His eyes swirling in darkness as his body tenses; heavily breathing as his chest rose and fell. I had a bad feeling that something was happening.

"W-What's wrong?" I was afraid to ask.

"We need to leave. Now."

"Is everything alright?" worry flashes my eyes, "What happened?"

"Just come." he didn't let me speak another line as his hand instantly grips around my wrist, tugging me towards the exit. We were suddenly stopped by a boy with sandy, blond hair. He was just as tall and as muscular as Chase.

"Well, well, well. Look who we have here..." The man says in a weird tone. Who was he?

Chase instantly grips my forearms and pulls me behind him possessively.

The stranger looks over at me, him licking his lips as his eyes scroll up and down my body, "Who's this, Chase?"

Chase stares back at me for a bit, "Her name is Belle." I stand awkwardly behind Chase, his body shielding me, "And she's off limits." he adds in a serious tone.

"C'mon bro. Ever heard of time share?"

"Fuck off." Chase spits.

"I'm guessing you forgot what Dean told you, didn't you?" a devious smug appears on the stranger's display. I was now officially creeped out.

I look at Chase, his aspect difficult to read, "Belle, get in the car." he demands. Chase still isn't taking his eyes off the guy.

I stare at him oddly, "But wh-"

"Now." he growls. I obey as he says; scurrying into the car I shut the door closed and gaze at the two males from the window.

Who was he?

They both looked like they were yelling at each other; arguing for their lives. My eyes widen as the strangers orbs fell on mine. A smirk appears on his face as he nods his head to my direction. Chase turns to me; both of them gazing at me through the window. I couldn't make sense what was happening but I eventually caught up when Chase turns back at the male and sharply connects his fist with the stranger's face.

A gasp fell from my lips as the man fell back. Chase stares at him with no mercy in his eyes, "When you do; I'll be ready." was all I could hear Chase say through the car since it was loud enough to hear. Chase walks over to his vehicle where I was already seated, before he opened the door and started the engine.

"Would you care to tell me what the hell just happened?!" I yell in annoyance.

Chase looks at the mirror and his eyes widen, "Fuck, Dean saw us." he blurts, completely ignoring my question.

"Who?!" I took a glimpse at the review mirror and catch sight of the stranger accompanied with two other guys; one of them I'm guessing is Dean. All three of them looked at us as we drove off.

Once we reached a turn, they were no longer visible anymore, which I was glad for... I was getting a bit creeped out.

Speeding down the road at an extremely fast pace, Chase had no hesitation to speed up more. It got me worried, "Chase, slow down!"

He didn't listen. My body begins to quiver, I reach out to touch Chase's arm; looking at him in hope that somewhere deep down, he was still the same guy I liked fifteen minutes ago, "Chase."

His head snaps in my direction, his eyes the darkest I've ever seen. There was no doubt I was afraid of him at the moment, "Slow down. Please." I quietly beg.

He looks down at my hand touching his arm and suddenly blinks a few times before shaking his head. Chase hits the break making the car stop entirely. We were pulled over the side of the road, me trying to catch my breath while Chase still has his hands griped tightly on the steering wheel.

"Belle." his voice rings in my ear. I look at him; I can't show my fear of him, it won't help the situation.

Chase reaches his hand out to touch my arm, I slightly flinch back a bit scared of what he might've done. I couldn't help it.

Chase frowns at my scared actions towards him, I couldn't help my heart feeling like it was slowly starting to break just staring at him. "Belle, p-please don't." he finally touches my arm, gently rubbing small circles to my skin, "Please don't be scared of me."

I didn't say anything. Instead, I steadily watch his display of sorrow. A few moments of silence, I kept my head down as I fumble with my thumbs. Chase restarts the engine and continues driving.

After all the scenes from tonight, I don't think I'd be able to sleep properly; not after what just happened.

"Can I stay over with you tonight?" I barely say, but Chase hears.

"Of course, princess."

***

We arrive in front of Chase's apartment, by now, it's quarter to eight. Chase doesn't help me get out of the car this time, instead he just walks straight into the house. Something was bothering him; I just don't know if it's about that guy, Dean, or of me being scared of him. I like Chase, but today, he was acting all strange again. Maybe I should've shown him that I cared about him too.

"Chase!" I call from behind.

Chase swiftly turns to catch hold of my hazel eyes. Running up to him, I instantly throw both my arms around his neck to make his face closer to mine. The surprised expression on his display caused me to giggle before pressing my lips against his. His arms snake around my waist, pulling me in closer as possible. Chase's hands skim down my thighs as he lifts me from the ground, my legs wraps around his torso.

He leans me against the wall, still carried from the ground. The passionate kiss suddenly become more urgent; Chase's tongue sliding in, roaming in my mouth.

Chase tightens his grip around my waist as he unexpectedly carries me down the hall and into the bedroom. After hitting and crashing against the walls, we finally make it on the bed. Chase lays me down on the mattress and covers my body with his. He had no hesitation as he began pulling the collar of his shirt to take off, now being shirtless on top of me, I had an obvious feeling where this was going...

But why aren't I stopping it?

_____________________________

A/N: HOT DAMN SON! Things are getting a bit steamy here ;)

Another secret from Chase's past is yet to reveal!

Congratulations to anyone who has finished another year of school or who has graduated! Hallelujah!

Don't forget to VOTE!

Fan maybe? :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.5K 3.6K 32
I saw his sad eyes and I noticed that he had a broken heart. He wasn't a heartless monster just like everyone claimed he was. If you look closer you...
1K 7 51
"This was just supposed to be summer fun. That was what we agreed on." I tried to talk to him as he was vigorously shaking his head, tearing his gaze...
You By DejaVu

Teen Fiction

177 0 17
She was a nerd with secrets. He was the school's bad boy. What happens when they get partnered together for the whole year? Will they fall in love or...
3.9K 173 43
"Michael has been missing." ****** Rose thought everything was going perfect until that moment. It broke her. It questioned everything that they bo...