Kakashi's Daughter

By InfinityxInfinity79

Mizuki has no last name. She has no family left. Her clan was destroyed. Her family killed right in front of... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
Author's Note!
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
Im sorry :( Authors note
94
Im not dead(Authors Note)
95
96
97
98
Two Flipping Years

22

2.4K 55 22
By InfinityxInfinity79

Mizuki's POV

I finished making all the pills that Pein wanted even my poison pills which I put in my pouch for later.

I put the others in bags with the name of the pill on it and I take it to Pein's room as I knock on the door.

"Come in."

I open the door to see him sitting at his desk with Deidara and Sasori standing in front of me and I step forward.

"I finished those pills you asked for."

"Good. Hand them over."

I step closer to his desk and I drop the bags in to his hands and as I turn to leave I feel Pein's eyes staring me down when Deidara's arm blocks my path.

"Mizuki you are going on a mission with Deidara and Sasori to be the medical ninja. You are not permitted to engage in battle."

"What does that mean?!"

"You are not aloud to fight unless an enemy prepares to strike you. Deidara and Sasori will protect you but you are there to heal them and that is all."

"Understood."

"Do you know why?"

"So I can have more chakra to heal with."

"Yes. You are dismissed."

I grit my teeth as I walk to my room and I put more weapons in my bag and healing supplies along with scrolls.

I put on my robe and hat then my medical bag as I exit my room to meet up with Deidara and Sasori.

"Ready?" Sasori asks.

"Yes. Let's get this over with."

We leave the hideout and I finally realize that I don't even know what this mission is about or what they are suppose to be doing.

"So what is this mission about?"

"The extraction of the one tails." Deidara says simply.

"Gara?!" I think to myself.

"How can I let them take Gara?! I'm suppose to stand off to the side and watch?" I think to myself.

I was so lost in thought that I didn't realize that we arrived until Deidara pushed me and I almost fell off his bird.

"What?!" I yell.

"We're here and you have to go with me."

"Sasori isn't going?"

He shakes his head as Sasori jumps off the bird and I watch as they talk and I think about how I can help Garra.

"Just don't keep me waiting."

After Sasori says that Deidara's bird takes off and I look over at him and I try to find a way but there isn't one.

"You're going on a separate bird and if I need you then you'll be at my side in a second, got it?"

"Whatever."

I see him reach in his pocket and he makes another bird and I get on that one as he takes off on the other.

I see Garra's red hair and sand as they begin their fight and I feel the clay wrap around my feet so I can't move.

"Damn it."

I watch as they fly around in the sky with Sasori throwing clay bombs and Garra hits them and blocks them with his sand.

I see Deidara get trapped in a sand bomb and I just hope that he dies so I can get free of this clay and help Garra.

But an explosion makes my hopes die as Deidara flies out and his arm is injured as he starts making a big bomb.

He expands it and is dropping it on the village and my eyes water when all of a sudden sand covers it and it protects the village.

"Garra." I whisper.

He breathes heavy when I see white clay spiders on his back and they explode making Garra go unconscious and he begins to fall.

My bird flies and catches Garra in his mouth and Deidara's bird flies to mine and disappears as mine catches him.

"Damn that tailed beast."

"You should have know he was strong."

"Just shut up and heal me."

I get on my knees and I start healing his arm which takes more chakra then I expected but I finish it then I heal his other minor wounds.

"Thank you."

"Hn."

We fly back out of the sand border to Sasori when we land and we see Sasori waiting and he sighs.

"Finally."

We're about to leave when I hear running from a few meters away and I hold up my hand and they both stop.

"Someone's coming."

We all turn to see Kankuro standing a few meters away and I swallow the lump in my throat as he stares at me wide eyed.

"Mizuki."

"You need to leave or you'll die."

"I'm here for Garra."

"You two go to the meeting place I'll catch up." Sasori says.

"You sure?" Deidara asks.

"Yes. I was itching to fight anyway."

After that his bird takes off and Kankuro's eyes never break from mine until I turn away and I watch the sky ahead.

We get to the hideout a few hours later and Sasori meets up with us and its about night time when we meet up with Pein.

We start doing the extraction which will take roughly three days to complete when Pein's eyes open.

"Itachi someones here. Deal with them. We have Mizuki so it won't slow down the process but try to hurry back so this moves by faster."

"Understood."

After that Itachi's image disappears and I look down at Garra as the red of the tailed beast comes out of his mouth.

I stand between Itachi's old spot and Kisame as I look back over at Pein and I swallow the lump once more.

"Do you know who's planning to attack?"

"No. Mizuki stop asking questions and just focus."

I try to keep my voice from cracking as I reply with 'okay' and I stare at Garra again but I end up closing my eyes.

-3 days later-

Finally the extraction is done and I'm told to wait here with Sasori and Deidara as I hear the sounds of my old team on the other side of the barrier.

I stand next to Sasori and Deidara as they sit on Garra and my eyes break away from them when I hear the sound of the barrier breaking.

I see Sakura, Naruto, an old woman, and Kakashi jump in and they all stare at me then they look at Garra.

"The tailed beast is the one who barges in and barks first. Itachi said that." Deidara whispers.

"Garra!! Stop sitting on him like he's a chair!!" Naruto yells.

"Well thats him. I'll deal with him." Deidara says as his bird takes Garra.

"Mizuki you stay with me." Sasori demands.

After that Deidara flies out of the cave making Naruto run after him and Kakashi follows as Sakura and the woman look at us.

"You stand to the side." He says and I nod.

They begin talking and I can hear every word as Sakura talks to Lady Chiyo well thats her name I think.

She is going to hook puppet string to Sakura just in case if she gets stuck and needs help like pulled out of something.

Sakura then charges at Sasori as she tries to hit him with her chakra enhanced punches but fails as he opens his mouth shooting kuni.

They both dodge them easily as she charges again but this time she finally gets to his shell but the tail makes her retreat.

He makes his tail charge forward as it fights to hit Sakura but she uses a kuni to deflect it and also the chakra strings.

Sakura gets around the tail as it gets stuck in the ground and she goes and breaks the shell of the first puppet.

Sasori jumps back in his black robe as he summons his second puppet and he reveals himself shocking Lady Chiyo.

They begin fighting again but this time he uses iron sand that seeps in to puppets or humans and can kill them.

They begin fighting and I can barely keep up but I see a giant iron sand square shoot at them but they move.

It breaks the ground around them but Sakura stands ahead when a bunch of arms and poison smoke shoot at her.

"Hold your breath Sakura!" The woman yells.

I can't see because of the poison smoke but I see Lady Chiyo struggle to pull Sakura out when Sasori smirks.

"She can't hold her breathe forever."

An explosion surprises us all as Sakura flies out and she finally breaks the second puppet but Sasori just sighs.

"It's been a while since I last used myself."

He shows his puppet body as they continue fighting he summons a thousand puppets and Lady Chiyo summons a hundred.

They continue fighting when Sakura throws some ball like thing at him which traps him against the wall.

But he ends up moving to another body but doesn't get very far when the Father and Mother puppet trap him.

They talk about a meeting with one of Sasori's spies that is under Orochimaru's watch then he dies.

Sakura breathes heavy as she looks over at me and I stand up and I walk over to her and Lady Chiyo.

Lady Chiyo stands in front of Sakura to protect her as I hold my hand out and she slaps it away but I become angry.

"Move or I'll end you both here."

She swallows hard but moves as I start healing Sakura and then Lady Chyio but before I can leave they start asking questions.

"If your with the Akatsuki then why help us?" Lady Chiyo asks.

"Because I hate them. I'm only in this organization so I can get my revenge on them."

"Then why didn't you help us?" Sakura cries.

"Because if there was any chance of Sasori living he would have told the leader and I would have died."

"But Kakashi said you betrayed us.

"I didn't. I left a note explaining everything but he hid it. He wanted you to hate me so that if we fought you wouldn't hold back. I have to go now so I can catch up to the others and if Deidara isn't around I can heal the others but if not then take this."

I throw a bag of healing pills to Sakura and she smiles but I leave before they talk anymore as I catch up to Deidara.

His arm is completely gone this time and he stands on his bird as he swoops down and gets me and I watch as Naruto and Kakashi get smaller.

"So what happened to your arm?"

"That grey haired ninja used his sharingan. Sasori?"

"He died."

"Okay. Now we go report back."

*************

It's been a while since I updated sorry guys!! I'll try to update more!! I tried to make this one interesting and stop the skipping!! I hope you guys like it!

Vote and Comment please!

Love you guys <3

~Heaven

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 429 24
What happened just a couple of days after moving to a new school in Japan? After her father broke up with her mother Naoko, Mizuki Fuyumi moves to Ja...
81.1K 2.1K 44
You are from the (l/n) clan a very powerful and very well respect clan well it was until it's downfall and every clan member killed in cold blood Wel...
46.3K 1.5K 62
Shirayuki, your average ninja, becomes a ninja along with Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke. She's not strong or smart, just observant. And has the privilege...
19.3K 498 43
Michigo Kagami is 13 and the last of her clan and the only one to have survived. Since she was the last of her clan she was taken by Orochimaru to be...