Kakashi's Daughter

Galing kay InfinityxInfinity79

Mizuki has no last name. She has no family left. Her clan was destroyed. Her family killed right in front of... Higit pa

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
Author's Note!
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
Im sorry :( Authors note
94
Im not dead(Authors Note)
95
96
97
98
Two Flipping Years

19

2.7K 58 13
Galing kay InfinityxInfinity79

Mizuki's POV

After leaving my family's little hide out we sat on the ground outside my house on the ground.

"So thats what happened to your clan?"

"Yep. I can't believe its all for me and this...this thing inside me."

I clutch my chest and tears roll down my cheeks as I feel Itachi's arms wrap around me.

It felt like Sasuke but then it wasn't like I miss him so much and I want to see him.

It's hard not having him by my side but having a piece of him with me is all I need.

I grab my necklace and hold it tightly when I realize I never told him as my eyes widen.

"I-I have to t-tell him." I stammer out.

"Tell who? what?"

"Sasuke I have to tell him I'm with you like in the Akatsuki."

"Well go tell him. We sill have time before we have to get back to Pein."

"Thanks Itachi."

I hug him before I walk in to the woods and I do the hand signs and I touch the necklace.

"Sasuke Uchiha."

It shows me the hideout as I do a single hand sign and I teleport there as I hide my chakra.

I walk in silently as I sense three chakras which I can easily tell apart since we've met before.

Orichumaru is down the hall then to the left, Kabuto is down the hall straight, then Sasuke is down the hall to the right.

I run down the hall making my footsteps silent as I take a right and I find Sasuke's room.

I open his door quietly and I slip inside and it's very dark when I'm pinned against the wall with a kuni to my neck.

"Who are you?" He whispers.

"Sasuke let me go. It's okay." I whisper back.

He sighs with relief as his kuni drops and he turns the light on so I can see him.

He hasn't changed much except for getting new clothes and he seems to have a stronger chakra.

"What are you doing here? How did you get here?"

"I got here with the necklace and I came here to tell you something."

"Well hurry. Kabuto should be here any second to get me for training."

"I joined the Akatsuki."

"What!? Why!?"

"Let me explain."

He sits down on his bed as he crosses his arms and stares at me with his onyx eyes.

"I'm in the Akatsuki to gain information on the members that way when I know how they fight I can kill them. I'm taking out every member if its the last thing I do." I say with venom dripping off my words.

"Leave Itachi to me."

"Of course. I've been keeping an eye on him for you. I'll find you every month and send you new information about him, okay?"

"Okay. You need to go."

"I know."

He stands up and walks closer to me and places his hands on my hips as he leans in and kisses me.

I close my eyes as our lips move in sync and I smile in the kiss as I wrap my arms around his neck.

We pull apart letting our foreheads rest on each other's as our eyes meet and he smirks.

"I'm gonna miss you." He says kissing me once more.

"I'm gonna miss you too. He's coming. I have to go."

I say before I teleport back to Itachi as he looks at me and I give him a satisfying nod.

We start heading back to the hideout as I catch Itachi staring at me and I cross my arms and raise my eyebrow.

"Is my brother okay?"

"Yes still wants vengeance."

"Good. He needs to grow stronger."

"This isn't the way. Once he fights you and wins then what? He'll find out the truth about you some how."

"You won't tell him. I'll make sure of that."

He looks at me in the eyes as he holds my cloak by the collar and I can feel his breath on my face.

"Let go Uchiha. I beat your ass once I'll do it again."

He snarls when I hear footsteps running and I turn to see Pein and Konan staring at us and Itachi lets go.

"Good you two are back. Mizuki you have a mission to infiltrate a village that is between the fire and the sand."

"You are to go alone. Think of it as your mission to prove your one of us."

"Okay so when I get there what am I suppose to do?"

"Well your old teammate the nine tailed fox will be there with Jiraiya and I want you to get information from them about the Leaf."

"O-Okay."

"Go pack and leave."

I walk past him as I run to my room and grab my things and I leave as I put my hat on and I run past my new teammates you could say.

-in the village-

I finally entered the village and they don't seem to disturbed that an Akastsuki member is in their village.

I start walking as I try to sense Naruto's chakra but I can't seem to find it anywhere as I bump in to someone.

"Sorry." I say to look up and see someone from this village.

"It's okay."

"Hey have you seen a small blonde haired kid, with whiskers on his cheeks, an orange jumpsuit with a tall white haired old man?"

"Yes I have they are staying at the Inn down the street."

"Thank you."

I walk past him and past all the shops when I see the Inn come in to view and I see a hot spring in the back.

"No wonder Jiraiya came here."

I walk inside and I see a man at the desk as I take off my hat and he smiles and bows which I return.

"One hot spring treatment."

He nods and I pay and he hands me a robe and a key as I go and put my stuff in a locker when I see Naruto's jumpsuit.

His scent fills my nose and I can sense his chakra in the mens spa room as I wrap the towel around me.

I look around to see I'm alone so I put my hair up in a bun and I walk in the mens spa room and I see Naruto and Jiraiya talking.

I walk over to them and they don't recognize me at first but the fog finally clears and they look at me with wide eyes.

"Mizuki?!" Naruto yells.

"Naruto keep it down."

"Sorry."

"So what are you boys doing?"

"I'm training Naruto more about the chakra inside him and how to summon a frog and the Rasengan."

"Hm."

"Why are you here? Also why are you in the mens spa?"

"Cause I saw your stuff in the locker room and I decided to come say hi and see whats going on."

I can feel Jiraiya staring at me and observing me as Naruto gives me his normal cheeky smile and I return a smile.

"Hey Naruto why don't you go practice your Rasengan."

"Okay."

He runs over to a tree and starts practicing and I look at Jiraiya and he looks back at me with concern and he crosses his arms.

"Why are you really here?"

"I'm here because I'm traveling. I just finished a mission so I stopped in here to relax."

"Mhm."

"How's the village? Everyone?"

"Everyone's fine. Still training hard. Naruto and I are traveling for Tsunade cause she's busy training Sakura."

"Sounds busy."

"It is."

"I might have to leave soon so I'm gonna go say bye to Naruto."

I walk away from Jiraiya and over to Naruto as he stops and looks at me and smiles as he puts his hands behind his head.

"I have to go."

"You're leaving again."

"Yes I have too."

"When will you be back?"

"I don't know it will be a while Naruto."

"Why didn't you say goodbye in person last time?"

"Cause I know Sasuke leaving was enough on you and Sakura."

"Yeah well I'll tell Sakura when I go back that you said hi."

"Okay. Tell Kakashi too."

"Here take this."

He hands me a bracelet with the Uzumaki clan symbol on it and I smile and I put it on as I hug him and he hugs back.

"I got to go now."

He nods and I walk back in to the locker room to see my locker door open and I walk over to see everything still there.

"Jiraiya."

He was snooping to see why I'm here and its a good thing I don't have any papers to give away information.

I put my clothes back on and I go and give the robe back to the man at the desk and we both bow then I leave.

Naruto's POV

"Naruto come here." Jiraiya says and I nod.

I walk over to him and he seems concerned so I sit down in front of him as he looks around then back at me.

"You need to be careful around Mizuki and what you say to her."

"Why?"

"Because she is with the Akatsuki and was probably here to gain information on the Leaf."

"She would never join them! She wants to get rid of them not join them!" I yell as I stand up.

"Naruto. Think about it. She left for a while and now she shows up and starts asking what were doing, how's everyone and the village. She wanted information."

"Just because she asked those questions doesn't mean I'm not gonna trust her."

"Naruto I'm just telling you to be careful."

I nod and I walk back over to the tree I was practicing on and I feel Jiraiya's eyes on me and I start punching the tree.

Mizuki's POV

I just finished telling Pein the information I gathered and he told me to go to the Leaf and go talk to Sakura and see what I can learn from her.

I can't get caught by any other ninja because they could try to capture me and turn me in so I'll have to change out of my robe.

***********************

Well here's another chappy!!!! After next chappy we are gonna start 3 years later when its Homecoming for Naruto!! Mizuki will be stronger and it will start Shippuden!!! Get ready!!!

Love you guys <3

~Heaven

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

627K 15.2K 113
Uzumaki Naruto, the Jinchuriki of the Kyubi who grow up being lonely. But what if his Past lives memories came back from him after he was beaten badl...
211K 6.6K 22
[COMPLETED] Mikazuki Hatake lost her family when she was 6 years old, only to gain another one. And his name was Kakashi Hatake Now 13 and about to b...
45.9K 1.5K 62
Shirayuki, your average ninja, becomes a ninja along with Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke. She's not strong or smart, just observant. And has the privilege...
58.1K 2.2K 26
The war was successful, and they won. Sasuke returned to the village, and Naruto and Sakura both made their dreams come true. They had families, and...