Loving The Bad Boy [1 & 2]

By unxreality

She loved him because she thought that he was perfect; then she realized he wasn't perfect, so she loved him... More

Loving The Bad Boy
Chase Cole
He's In Prison
You Got Yourself A Deal
Kiss Me
Beauty & The Beast
And So It Begins
Zach Daniels
Was That Fun?
She's My Girlfriend
I Swear He's Bipolar
Principal's Office
Then Have Me
Where Are My Clothes?
Flashback
It's Yours Now
When You Do; I'll Be Ready
Never Expected
Jealousy
He's A Lucky Guy
It's Hard To Explain
Dark Secrets
He Really Likes You
She'll Be Happy With Me
I'm Not Going To Force You
Protect Her
We Meet Again
How Could I Forget?
The Cole Family
First Time
My Secret Is Out But His Isn't
Five Days Without Him
Repeating History
You're Going To Get Hurt
Be Careful Who You Trust
Always
Only Us
Let's Re-Create History
Close Your Eyes
Epilouge - If Chase had survived
LOVING THE BAD BOY 2
LTBB 2: Chapter One
LTBB 2: Chapter Two
LTBB 2: Chapter Three
LTBB 2: Chapter Four
LTBB 2: Chapter Five
LTBB 2: Chapter Six
LTBB 2: Chapter Seven
LTBB 2: Chapter Eight
LTBB 2: Chapter Nine
LTBB 2: Chapter Ten
LTBB 2: Chapter Eleven
LTBB 2: Chapter Twelve
LTBB 2: Chapter Thirteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Fourteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Fifteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Sixteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Seventeen
LTBB 2: Chapter Eighteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Ninteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-One
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Two
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Three
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Five
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Six
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Seven
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Eight
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Nine (LAST CHAPTER: PT 1)
LTBB 2: Chapter Thirty (LAST CHAPTER: PT 2)
ANNOUNCEMENT + UPDATE

What Are We?

7.2K 199 16
By unxreality

Chapter Twelve: What are we?

~ Isabelle's POV ~

Today's the day. You can do it, Isabelle. Just go up to Chase, look him in the eyes and ask if you're his girlfriend. How hard is that?

Chase is only a few meters away from me and just constantly staring at him makes me look like a creep.

He's talking with his friends; one of them being Tyler and the two other boys who he always hangs out with. Something just amused him, I could tell because that smile on his face was something indescribable. I love how his hair is perfectly shaped up in a quiff, his special shade of green eyes made me smile.

Chase is one of those guys who can make me smile just by looking at them... cheesy, I know... but it's true.

And now here I am looking like a complete freak just staring at him! I've been in the same position for fifteen minutes, sitting on my usual lunch table with Lora. The only difference is that I'm not listening to a single word she's saying, instead, I'm here looking at Chase and debating with myself if we're actually together or not.

I have to ask him; just like Lora said, if one of us don't confirm that we're in a relationship with each other, we might as well end up as friends with benefits, which is never a good sign.

"Isabelle?" a voice rings in my ear, "Hello?"

"W-What?" I shake my head back to reality. It seems like I've been doing that a lot lately.

"Oh, I see what it is." Lora raises her eyebrow, wriggling them, "Isabelle's daydreaming about Chase!" she coos.

"I-I am not!" Unfortunately, telling a lie has been a very talentless skill I happen to inherit, particularly from my mother.

"Yes, you are."

"No seriously. I'm not." I say more smoothly, I don't want to continue with this any longer.

Lora rolls her eyes, "What ever you say."

I look back to Chase's table; he's suddenly gone. But his friends are still there. I scan around the cafeteria searching for that annoying yet beautiful male who I might be attracted slightly to. When I looked everywhere, there was no luck until a voice peered from behind.

"Hey Princess." I squeal as Chase's large hands caught me by surprise.

"Oh my God."

"Sorry, did I scare you?"

"A bit." I pant trying to catch my breath. Chase smirks before laying his palm to rest on the side of my cheek and luring me in to his plump lips. When we both pull away, I look at him in the eyes and take a breath in. He's sitting in between me and Lora.

This is it. It's the perfect timing. Just ask him.

"Chaseee..."

"Yeahhhh?"

"Are we..." why can't I get it out of my mouth?!

He furrows his eyebrows, "Are we, what?" My hand starts shaking in nervousness. Chase could see that there was something wrong, "Belle, what's wrong?" a sincerity in his voice shows as he took my hand to intertwine with his. I'll just come right out and say it.

"Are we in a relationship? Like, girlfriend and boyfriend? Because I honestly don't know and things are just crazy at the moment between us. But if you say we're not then... I need to m-move on." I say stuttering on the last words.

That didn't come out right. Oh my God, I probably sound like one of those overly attached people, he's going to hate me.

Chase sits there, not moving. He's eyes deeply locked into mine. His face is unreadable and him not saying anything makes me worried.

"The boys are calling me, I have to go." Chase says casually, before getting up of the table and withdrawing his hand from mine.

Well, that went great.

He was changing the subject. If he didn't want to be in a relationship with me, why didn't he just say so? It would save me from getting hurt...again.

~*~*~*~

I walk in my Legal Studies class. Students were already taking their seats. Mr Clive was preparing himself, organizing papers and such.

I sit at my table that I have been assigned last time. A male and female sitting opposite the table, but no one beside me, "Okay class, get out your books. You may already know that you're-" the teacher was cut short when the doors swung open in a distracting disturbance. All eyes were laid to the entrance. It was Chase.

Where was he? I thought to myself.

"Chase, you're late." He stated, which felt like for the billionth time this week.

"OK." was all he could say, attempting to hide the anger that was evident on his features. Something was bothering him, was it me? Was it Zach? Or was it himself?

During the lesson, Chase didn't even take one look nor glimpse at me. He acted like the time I had served him and his brother, Luke, at the restaurant. I suddenly felt regretful for suggestively pouring out my feelings right in front of him earlier, perhaps if I didn't, things would just be the way they were.

Goddamn it, Isabelle. Why do you have to screw everything up?

As the day went by, so did my thoughts. A lot of work kept me occupied and before I knew it, Lora and I are walking down the street to our dorms. The sun has gone down a bit earlier than we expected and the street lights aren't really helping. The flashing of the dimmed brightness in the avenue was a little hard to visualize.

My hands pushed themselves in my jacket, it was getting cold since it was near Christmas, "How's things with you and Tyler?" I say, attempting to start a conversation.

"Amazing!" she beams, "I honestly didn't think we'd last this long."

"I'm happy for you, Lor."

She gives me a heartfelt smile, "What about you and Chase? How are you guys doing?"

"Uh," I face down to the ground; uncomfortable with the topic, "We, uh, we're not doing anything at all anymore. I think we're over even though we were never together."

"Oh." a silence has began, "I'm sorry, Isabelle."

The cool breeze began to rapidly blow past against my cheeks, fanning my dark brown hair back over my shoulders. I began to shiver. The dorms were still ten minutes away, but seeing that the wind has increased, it feels like forever to walk past it.

"Shit, it's cold." Lora hisses under her breath, just then, we heard a horn beep. Both of us turning around, we see a familiar black vehicle.

"Hey, strangers." Tyler rolls down the tinted window and talks to us, Chase was in the passenger seat.

Lora smiles by the well-known voice she always hears, "Oh shut up, Tyler." she jokes, him shooting his hands up as surrender.

"I was going to ask if you girls would like a ride, but guess not."

Lora and I look at each other before focusing our attention back at Tyler, I was still uncomfortable being with in the same car as Chase, especially after what had happened today at lunch. But since Lora and Tyler would be in the car too, I guess it wouldn't really matter. Plus I was freezing my ass off.

Getting in the car, Tyler restarts the engine and we all head off to the dorms.

"Where are you and Chase going? You're both dressed nice." Lora asks shyly at her boyfriend. Tyler has one hand on the steering wheel and the other around my best friend's shoulder. Chase and I are at the back of the car, we haven't said a word to each other ever since I got in.

"We're going to a club down town." he smiles at her, "Wanna come?"

Lora look over her shoulder and at me, "What do you say, Isabelle? You up for it?"

Fiddling with my thumbs and keeping my head down I slightly shook my head, "Nah, I have to do some work. I'll pass."

Lora gives me a blunt look, "C'mon on, please? Recently 'I've got some work' has been your excuse to everything!"

"No! You just go with Tyler. I genuinely don't feel like going."

She looks back at Tyler who is driving on the road, "Me and Isabelle would love to go with you and Chase!" she squeals, me groaning.

I knew either way that she'd somehow make me go, even if I refused.

Tyler grins, "We'll drop you off at your dorms and you girls get ready." everything sounded like a plan.

We arrive at the dorms no sooner and Lora drags Tyler to her dorm, she wanted Chase to pick out my outfit but I told him not to. Chase didn't want to stay in the car alone because apparently he easily gets bored and judging to him, girls take forever to get ready.

I unlock the dorm and Christi's not there...as usual. I wonder where that girl heads off too on a daily basis? Probably 90% of the frat parties and only 10% of her lectures.

"Hey, Belle. About today at lunch-"

"I get it. You don't want to be together. It's fine. I just needed to know." I cut him off nonchalantly. He didn't say anything else so I'm guessing I covered everything he was hoping for me to say. Getting my make-up bag out, I start applying my foundation, mascara and red lipstick.

"Why don't you wear this?" Chase holds up a short, slim red dress. I remember that dress. My mom bought me it to 'impress' boys.

At first I thought she was joking, but then she said that I work too hard and so she wanted me to find a nice guy for myself...I just never expected that I'd be the one who could possibly fall for a guy like Chase.

"Ok, I'll wear it." I grab the dress off his hand, him smirking, "Get out of the room so I could change." Chase does as I say.

[Chase's POV]

How long does it fucking take to get one girl ready? Belle's been in there for over fifteen minutes, what the hell?

Banging on the door I spoke in a blunt tone, "Are you done yet?"

Just then, the door flies open. My eyes went wide. Belle's wearing the red slim dress I told her to wear that matched her lipstick color. Her brown hair perfectly straightened. My eyes scroll up and down her body as I take my bottom lip in between my teeth. Her curves are unbelievable.

"What do you think?" she gives a full turn showing that butt. I think she's purposely trying to kill me or get some sort of vengeance for how I left her earlier after questioning if I'd want to be in a real relationship with her.

"What do I think?" I lick my lips, her blushing, "You look amazing."

I wish I could've said something when she asked me if we were in an official relationship. The only reason why I said no... or tried to say no, was because I wasn't ready.

Being in a full relationship wasn't really my thing, but I meant every word when I told her that our first kiss was something that changed my feelings about her. I had a reputation; have sex with hot girls, get in fights and just be chilled.

Just down the hall of the dorms, we see Tyler and Lora coming our way.

"Hey guys, are you read- Holy shit." Lora's eyes went wide as soon as she saw her Isabelle, "Wow! My best friend is hot and so is that dress, oh my god!"

Isabelle giggles, "Chase has pretty good taste."

I raise my hand showing off my decision on Belle's dress. Even my cousin, Tyler, is eye-balling her.

"Okay! Let's go before I change my mind again!" Belle states. We all head in the car.

Belle's so hot I bet every guy would be looking at her in the club-- oh man. Everyone's going to all over her! Every dick, asshole, goddamn it, for all I know every guy is going to try and get her laid.

I know what I have to do. Stay with her. Be with her in the club... never leave her. I can't imagine my princess being with someone else in bed other than me.

Yeah, I went there!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

571 50 15
This a love story between the church bad boy which every girl who sees him falls for him and The quiet,tough,nerd that is full of untold secrets . Th...
230 15 10
4 months ago Nora Willson witnessed her parents death and everything changed. New house, new family and her picture perfect relationship with her boy...
478K 16.2K 48
[COMPLETED] Alexis was your typical everyday good girl with excellent grades, a single best friend, an annoying elder brother and a family that loved...
1K 8 51
"This was just supposed to be summer fun. That was what we agreed on." I tried to talk to him as he was vigorously shaking his head, tearing his gaze...