Loving The Bad Boy [1 & 2]

By unxreality

She loved him because she thought that he was perfect; then she realized he wasn't perfect, so she loved him... More

Loving The Bad Boy
Chase Cole
He's In Prison
You Got Yourself A Deal
Kiss Me
Beauty & The Beast
And So It Begins
Zach Daniels
Was That Fun?
I Swear He's Bipolar
Principal's Office
What Are We?
Then Have Me
Where Are My Clothes?
Flashback
It's Yours Now
When You Do; I'll Be Ready
Never Expected
Jealousy
He's A Lucky Guy
It's Hard To Explain
Dark Secrets
He Really Likes You
She'll Be Happy With Me
I'm Not Going To Force You
Protect Her
We Meet Again
How Could I Forget?
The Cole Family
First Time
My Secret Is Out But His Isn't
Five Days Without Him
Repeating History
You're Going To Get Hurt
Be Careful Who You Trust
Always
Only Us
Let's Re-Create History
Close Your Eyes
Epilouge - If Chase had survived
LOVING THE BAD BOY 2
LTBB 2: Chapter One
LTBB 2: Chapter Two
LTBB 2: Chapter Three
LTBB 2: Chapter Four
LTBB 2: Chapter Five
LTBB 2: Chapter Six
LTBB 2: Chapter Seven
LTBB 2: Chapter Eight
LTBB 2: Chapter Nine
LTBB 2: Chapter Ten
LTBB 2: Chapter Eleven
LTBB 2: Chapter Twelve
LTBB 2: Chapter Thirteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Fourteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Fifteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Sixteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Seventeen
LTBB 2: Chapter Eighteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Ninteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-One
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Two
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Three
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Five
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Six
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Seven
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Eight
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Nine (LAST CHAPTER: PT 1)
LTBB 2: Chapter Thirty (LAST CHAPTER: PT 2)
ANNOUNCEMENT + UPDATE

She's My Girlfriend

7.1K 217 13
By unxreality

Chapter Nine: She's My Girlfriend.

~Isabelle's POV~

"Get away from her." Chase spat at Zach, possessively pulling me away. His grip was firm.

Zach furrows his eyebrows glaring at him, "You don't own her."

"Neither do you, so fuck off."

"Actually," Zach begins, "She's my girlfriend."

Well, I obviously did not think this through.

"What?" Chase speaks through gritted teeth, it's like he was about to murder someone.

"This is all just a misunderstanding." I try to calm the situation. I'm only pretending to be Zach's girlfriend because of the deal I lost against him, we're not actually in an official relationship. Why is Chase even worried?

My body turns to Chase's green piercing eyes; "What are you doing, Chase?" I question, walking over to Zach as I lean against his body, Zach wrapping his arms around me.

"What am I doing?" he imitates, "I saw this prick kissing you, and I didn't like it." The tension between both males cause me to worry. I didn't want them to start a fight, not with all these people around.

I take a breath in, "Zach, I-Um, why don't you go off for a while."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I think I need to talk to Chase for a bit." I explain, him nodding and placing a kiss on my cheek before he left. I saw from the corner of my eye Chase cringing at Zach's public affection.

"Okay, what is it with you, Chase?" I spit out.

"What is it with me? What is it with you?"

"I don't have time for arguing. Why are you being so rude to Zach? You haven't even met him before, yet you're being so... annoying!" I wave my hands in the air, I was so tired of him.

Chase folds his arms in front, "Are you his girlfriend now?"

"Why do you care about him?"

"I don't."

"Okay, then. Goodbye."

I start to walk away until Chase grabs my hips, forcefully pulling my body to touch his, "But you know what I care about?" he whispers in my ear, "You."

The words that fell from his lips sent chills down my spine, his touch gave me shivers and goosebumps. I know that I have to stay away from him, but it seems like I can't.

Why is he so soft and gentle around me yet so aggressive and arrogant around other people?

"Stay with me." Chase whispers in my neck as he places kisses. I almost didn't notice that my eyes were shut closed until he spoke.

"No."

"Why not, princess?" Chase still not letting go, I'm tucked in his arms as he continued to give sweet kisses on the crook of my neck, "I won't hurt you, Belle."

A lump appears on my throat, "You already have." I shakily speak. I pry myself to make him withdraw from my body, untangling his arms from my waist and setting myself free.

When I found out that Chase has been doing the exact same things with other girls; like calling them by sweet nicknames, kissing them, treating them like a princess, giving everything he has to them was all a scam to get them in his bed.

When Christiana told me the truth, it felt like all the emotion had been drained from my face. I thought Chase actually cared about me. I thought he was different compared to all the other guys, well guess what? He isn't.

It was my sudden curiosity that intrigued me to be with him.

I should be moving on. Chase and I weren't even in a relationship, nor will we ever be in one.

I find myself sitting alone on a bench, families walking past. It was almost quarter to eleven and the workers were already starting to pack up the carnival.

"Hey." my head looks up to see my best friend giving me a sympathetic smile, "Why are you crying?"

"Long story." I sigh, Lora nodding.

"It's getting late. Do you wanna get back to the dorms? Tyler's going to give us a lift."

"Isn't Chase going to be there too?" I ask disappointedly

"He already left a couple minutes ago on his car." I give Lora a small smile, I didn't want her to see me cry.

Lora places a hand on my back, "Isabelle, you deserve better than Chase. He's just another douchebag."

"But that douchebag is also your boyfriend's cousin." I point out.

She glares at me, "I'm trying to help you here!" Lora laughs, "You need to start fresh. It's only been a couple of months in the year and you're already weeping over some bad boy."

She was right.

"What do you propose I should do then?"

"Get a job and buy yourself what ever you want. Meet new people. Find a better guy. Anything!" she waves her hands dramatically in the air, "Just stop crying over Chase Cole. You're better than that."

Man, I needed to get myself together again.

"You're right, Lora." I state.

"I'm always right. Now c'mon, let's go."

~*~*~*~

[Next Couple of Days.]

I'm taking the advice that Lora gave me; get a job and start fresh. I need money anyway. It took time before I knew what type of part time job I should apply for until I saw my favorite restaurant near the campus looking for new workers. It wasn't long before I shot up and rushed over and submitted my application.

Somehow I managed to get the job, I wasn't even sure if he was joking or not until she gave me my uniform and timetable on what shifts I had to work at. I start today and I'm not sure if I should be happy or scared. The place was already packed.

"Okay. So all you need to do is greet the costumers politely, write down what they order and leave the rest to the chefs. It's simple, do you think you can handle that?" The restaurant manager, Sophie, asks me like I'm a stupid little girl. She looks only a couple years older than I am.

"Yes, of course."

Sophie smiles, "Great! Now, why don't you serve that group of lovely young men who are sitting on the corner of the restaurant?" she points to a group of boys who look familiar. I focus my vision on them, it was hard to tell who they were since there were about three.

"I-Uh, I can't serve them." I stutter fiddling nervously with my notepad and pen.

"Why not?"

"I know them, and uh- we don't really get along." I try and explain, she gives me a face.

"Do that, or else you're fired on your first day."

I gulp at her rude response.
Great. The first costumers I have to serve is... Chase and his 'gang'.

Timidly walking over to their table, I clear my throat, "Hello. What can I get you boys today?"

They all look at me, Chase being the annoying one; his eyes widen in full display.

Tyler was the first one to say something, "Hey, Isabelle. You work here now?"

"Yeah." I laugh lowly, "I wanted to start something new."

"That's cool. So, I'll just have a burger with fries."

I write down Tyler's order before moving on to Chase, "Yeah, I'll have a slice of a pepperoni pizza and probably a beer." he says casually. Chase acted like he didn't know me, he acted like he didn't care.

"Okay. And what can I get for you?" I move on to the last male on the table, he had similar features to Chase, only he looked more older.

The guy's tongue slide across his lips, eyeballing my body from head to toe, "You in my bed."

I give him a disgust face, "Excuse me?"

"More like squeeze me." his pathetic lines made me dislike him way more.

Tyler gives me an 'I'm-Sorry' look, "Isabelle, this faggot is Luke. Sorry about that."

My body immediately freezes by his name. Luke Cole? Chase's brother that has just been released from jail?

Throughout the whole order, Chase has been avoiding my eye contact, which I'm guessing is good since I told him to leave me alone, but it couldn't hurt to say 'hello' at least.

"Babe, what about you come home with me after we're done here?" Luke gives a smug face that sickens me.

I lean in closer to his face, "I'd rather drink bleach, thanks."

Luke raises his eyebrows, "You're a feisty one aren't you? Are you single?"

Before I could even open my mouth, Chase butts in, "No, she's taken."

"Damn it. I was looking forward to putting my dick down your throa-"

"Fuck off, Luke." Chase interrupts, clearly annoyed.

I couldn't be more thankful for his intrude, if Luke finished with his sentence, I would have been scarred for life.

~*~*~*~

Throughout the night of my shift at the restaurant, Chase has given me some secret glances, sometimes I wonder what he's thinking about.

When I came back to the dorm, Christi was on her mobile, texting someone. She didn't acknowledge my existence in the room, then again, she never does unless she wants something.

I'm trying to write my poem for my AP English Class until someone knocked on the door.

"I'll get it." Christi hauls herself from the bed and walks over to the door, opening the entrance, "Oh, hey Chase. What a surprise." Christi flirts in the most disgusting voice I have heard

I was laying on my bed with papers on my lap and a pen in my hand, I didn't really care if Chase was here, he was probably here to see Christiana.

"What are you doing here? Came to see me?" Christi twirls a strand of her blonde hair being the most feminine person I have ever seen.

"Actually, I came to see Belle."

____________________________

A/N: I had to add Luke in this chapter because I did mention that he is out of jail, the only question is why and who bailed him out of prison. ;)

Please VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE!

Thank you all so much for reading :D x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 5.1K 44
(completed) The bad boy isn't my type. And yet my life took a 180° turn because of him. Why you ask? Because what I didn't know was that I happened t...
11.2K 375 23
*Some people bring out the worst in you, Some people bring out the best in you* I watched as his lips moved, how his fist clenched and unclenched, h...
571 50 15
This a love story between the church bad boy which every girl who sees him falls for him and The quiet,tough,nerd that is full of untold secrets . Th...
129 0 22
He is the badass of the bad all the girls fall for him wanting him but he holds a secret deep inside. Only him and his close friend know as he is inv...