Loving The Bad Boy [1 & 2]

Bởi unxreality

She loved him because she thought that he was perfect; then she realized he wasn't perfect, so she loved him... Xem Thêm

Loving The Bad Boy
Chase Cole
He's In Prison
You Got Yourself A Deal
Kiss Me
Beauty & The Beast
And So It Begins
Zach Daniels
She's My Girlfriend
I Swear He's Bipolar
Principal's Office
What Are We?
Then Have Me
Where Are My Clothes?
Flashback
It's Yours Now
When You Do; I'll Be Ready
Never Expected
Jealousy
He's A Lucky Guy
It's Hard To Explain
Dark Secrets
He Really Likes You
She'll Be Happy With Me
I'm Not Going To Force You
Protect Her
We Meet Again
How Could I Forget?
The Cole Family
First Time
My Secret Is Out But His Isn't
Five Days Without Him
Repeating History
You're Going To Get Hurt
Be Careful Who You Trust
Always
Only Us
Let's Re-Create History
Close Your Eyes
Epilouge - If Chase had survived
LOVING THE BAD BOY 2
LTBB 2: Chapter One
LTBB 2: Chapter Two
LTBB 2: Chapter Three
LTBB 2: Chapter Four
LTBB 2: Chapter Five
LTBB 2: Chapter Six
LTBB 2: Chapter Seven
LTBB 2: Chapter Eight
LTBB 2: Chapter Nine
LTBB 2: Chapter Ten
LTBB 2: Chapter Eleven
LTBB 2: Chapter Twelve
LTBB 2: Chapter Thirteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Fourteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Fifteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Sixteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Seventeen
LTBB 2: Chapter Eighteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Ninteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-One
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Two
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Three
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Five
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Six
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Seven
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Eight
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Nine (LAST CHAPTER: PT 1)
LTBB 2: Chapter Thirty (LAST CHAPTER: PT 2)
ANNOUNCEMENT + UPDATE

Was That Fun?

7K 211 19
Bởi unxreality

Chapter Eight: Was That Fun?

~ Isabelle's POV ~

I make the right decision and shake off the thought of Chase getting 'jealous'. How could he be jealous? He's got a billion other girls in line.

Walking past the group of troubled students, I ignore the eye contact Chase displays as I walk past. My phone vibrates showing my best friend's name;

Lora: Hey, there's a carnival tonight. You up for it? x

Me: I don't know, Lor... I have a lot of homework.

Lora: Loser. This is college, there are so many opportunities to have fun and also study some other time. C'mon please?

Me: Fine.

I needed a break anyway. I'm pretty sure that Chase's image of being the 'bad boy' wouldn't persuade him to attend a stupid carnival, what do I have to loose?

~*~*~*~

[At The Carnival]

"So what's this about anyway? The carnival?" I bite down a piece of my sweet flavored fairy floss.

"It's suppose to be raising money for charity." Lora answers, me nodding in fairness.

The sun has already set; it's almost six at night and the carnival lights bright out the dark areas.

Throughout the whole time, Lora seemed nervous, almost scared, "Can you keep a secret, Isabelle?"

"Sure. What is it?"

"Well, you know Tyler?"

"Yeah... the guy that you're drooling over." I laugh, her death glaring at me.

"Well," she drags on, "We went together at this party one time and...."

"And?"

"W-We're, uh..."

"Oh my God, you had sex with him!" I gasp, me saying it a little too loud; catching stares at strangers.

"What the hell?! No.." She covers her face in embarrassment, I give her a confused look, "Tyler and I are dating."

My mouth forms an 'O' shape and my eyes widen. "W-W... Y-You're dating?"

"Yeah, I hope you don't mind."

"What are you talking about? Of course I don't mind! I'm happy for you! Why do you think I'd be upset?"

Relief refreshes her face, "Tyler told me about what happened with you and Chase. Well, I don't know what is going on entirely, but all I know is that you're avoiding him for some reason... Chase saw you today with a guy and he seemed pretty upset."

"Oh," was all I managed to say, I guess she deserves an explanation on why I'm avoiding Chase. From there, I dove into the story. "Christi told me all these things Chase has been doing with every girl... it just really upset me, I thought he cared... I guess not."

Lora frown, her hand placed on my shoulder, "I'm sorry... if I knew that earlier I would've told-" she stops.

"What? You would've told who what?" I could tell this was coming to something bad.

"I kind of told Chase to come here at the carnival with Tyler so we could have a double date together." Lora's shoulders squeezed up to her neck as she spoke her sentence in a fast pace.

"Lora!" I whine, "That's it, I'm out of here." throwing my hands in the air as I turned around, I fell back as a tall frame blocked my way.

Shit.

"We have to stop meeting up like this, princess." Chase grabs a hold of my forearm, hauling me up from the ground, "Listen, Belle, we have to talk."

"About what?" I spoke somewhat rudely, Tyler passes us and wraps his arms around Lora, pecking her cheek with a small kiss.

"Why are you ignoring me? Are you on your bloody period or some shit?" I wanted to slap him for saying that. He's so arrogant and stupid.

"You want to know why I'm ignoring you, Chase? Do you really?" I hastily spoke, folding my arms and taking steps closer to him. Our bodies were so close to touching, our faces centimeters apart.

"I met this guy. I found him ridiculously attractive at first, He complimented me a lot which made me smile, he took me out on a stupid yet fun date, he was really nice..." Chase smiles as he realizes my indirect description of him, but the happiness in his face slowly fades as I continued, "...But then I found out he was a complete and utter jerk. You know why? Because I found out that he's been doing that with every other girl on the goddamn campus!" Shoving Chase out of the way, I stormed out of his presence.

I was by myself... alone for almost fifteen minutes until I hear a familiar voice, it isn't Chase though.

"Hey, Isabelle." Zach greets, hugging me. I was surprised by his public actions towards me. I only met him today.

Trying my best to give him a warm smile, it turned out as a painful one, "Hey."

"What's wrong? You seem mad."

"U-Uh... It's nothing. Just boy trouble haha.." I try to lighten the mood, not wanting to drown him with a story.

"Yeah, okay. Whatever you say, babe." he laughs, me joining in, "I bet I could make you feel better."

"What do you mean?"

A smirk appears in his face, "Okay, we'll make a bet. If I could make you smile in less than half an hour, you have to do what I say for the rest of the night."

"Um,..." this wasn't going where I was expecting.

"No, I'm not going to ask you to have sex with me, nor I will rape you." he chuckles,

Yeah sure, that's exactly what I was thinking.

"Okay. And if you can't make me happy in that 30 minutes?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"If I loose the bet, then I'll buy you fairy floss. I'll buy you as much as you want."

Fairy floss?!

It seemed like a pretty darn good deal if you ask me. I'm already in a bad mood, I don't think that Zach will cheer me up in less than 30 minutes. Plus, I know that I'll win... I just want fairy floss.

"Deal. You may start trying to make me smile." I say in a mutual tone.

Out of no where, Zach picks me up from my legs. My upper body in contact with his back and him holding my legs at the front of his chest.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I gasp, Zach ignores and keeps running further into the carnival.

"You and me. We're going on the rides." He places me down before he points to high towered architecture. It's one of those rides where it takes you all the way up and drops you down by surprise.

"No way in hell am I going on that." I protest, crossing my arms.

"Hey, that's chickening out." he points, "You can't do that, or else I win the bet."

Me huffing out, "Fine, I'll go. But I'll regret it."

We wait in line for almost five minutes before buckling up on a seat. The ride slowly lifting up all the way to the top. We were 210 feet in the air; I was shaking by the height and cold breeze that drifted across.

"Hold on tight." the instructor says through the microphone, "This ride will drop down in five..."

"Z-Zach..." my voice is shaky

"Four..."

"OH MY GOD"

"Three..."

"No, no, no!"

"Two..."

"ZACH, I DON'T WANT TO DIE."

"One!"

"Shit!" the chair drops down faster than anything I could ever imagine. My butt lifting from the seat as we went down, but luckily my belt was on tight. I was screaming the whole way, I bet everyone was looking at me.

"Thank you, folks for coming on the Batman Wing. Hope you all enjoyed. You may now unfasten your seat belts and head to the exit."

It's like I've forgotten how to walk after that ride.

"Was that fun?" he asks in amusement, my expression was horror and happiness.

"Yes and no." I answer with an open mouth, "But I'm still not smiling." I say

"You sure about that, Isabelle?" he raises an eyebrow, a playful side showing

"Yeah, I'm positive."

Right before I could even speak again, Zach grabs my sides, tickling them. I burst out laughing by the feeling. I couldn't breathe.

"S-Stop!" I laugh again, he finally lets go of my body letting me breathe.

"Looks like I won the bet." he smirks, "I made you smile." me rolling me eyes, I nod, giving in.

"Okay," I giggle, "What do you want me to do?" I prepare myself for the worst he could possibly say.

"I want you to pretend that you're my girlfriend for the night." he says, I was shocked by his choice, but I didn't fight it.

A deal is a deal. And quite surprisingly, this was the happiest I ever felt since I arrived in college.

Throughout the whole night, Zach and I have been walking around with our hands intertwined. He acted absolutely sweet towards me and even though I didn't win the bet, he still bought me fairy floss. I couldn't be more happier.

Playfully putting fairy floss in 'my boyfriend's' mouth, we laugh as we acted silly around each other.

Before anything else, Zach snakes his arms around my waist, pulling me close. "Kiss me?" he asks in a sincere voice.

It reminded me of the time Chase and I shared our first kiss. Although I was drunk, it was something that I can't forget. Chase's plump lips connecting with mine in sync, it felt beautiful.

Shaking back to reality, my eyes find Zach closing in on me, our faces inches apart, just as our lips only brushed together, a voice booms out; "What the fuck?"

Zach and my head snaps to see the most darkest shade of jade colored eyes. Chase.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.8M 101K 58
"Do you ever get scared of being happy?" He asked softly, also pretty tired. I kept my eyes closed as I answered, my fingers softly drawing circles o...
3.9K 173 43
"Michael has been missing." ****** Rose thought everything was going perfect until that moment. It broke her. It questioned everything that they bo...
4.8K 578 27
A new girl has moved to a new school in a new town, where she tries to fit in, but uncontrollably becomes enemies with the bad boy. Then why does he...
1K 8 51
"This was just supposed to be summer fun. That was what we agreed on." I tried to talk to him as he was vigorously shaking his head, tearing his gaze...