Kakashi's Daughter

By InfinityxInfinity79

Mizuki has no last name. She has no family left. Her clan was destroyed. Her family killed right in front of... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
Author's Note!
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
Im sorry :( Authors note
94
Im not dead(Authors Note)
95
96
97
98
Two Flipping Years

07

7.1K 158 146
By InfinityxInfinity79

Mizuki's POV
It's been about a month since we came back from the land of waves but we just finished a simple picking up trash mission.

"Dad can I ask you something?" I ask as we walk home.

"Of course." He says softly.

"Can you tell me about your squad when you were little?" I ask worried.

"Why do you ask?" He asks.

"Well I was curious. You never told me."

"Well you never told me about what happened to you."

"How about an answer for an answer?" I ask smiling.

"Fine that seems fair." He says entering the house.

"Okay you first." I say smiling more.

"Well I was put on a team with a boy named Obito and a girl named Rin. Our squad leader was the one and only fourth Hokage or know as the yellow flash." He says.

"Wow Fourth Hokage Minato!" I say smiling wider.

"Yes. We did not have teamwork so we failed on the most important mission. I became a jonin at a young age but we had a mission where I was spilt up from Minato."

"Really?"

"Yes. But Rin was kidnapped so Obito wanted to save her as I wanted to follow the rules. Obito taught me that breaking the rules makes you a scum but abandoning your comrades makes you worse than scum."

"Then you taught us that." I say cheerful.

"Yes. Not only that but on that mission we rescued Rin. Obito and I finally started getting along and we used teamwork. But earth ninja came and they made the cave crumble and I got hit by a rock and I fell. Obito threw me out of the way and was crushed by a rock."

"Oh no." I say gasping.

"He lived for a little giving me one of his sharingan as a gift. I accepted and I got Rin out but later on when I went on a mission Rin was kidnapped again and had the third tailed beast put in her."

"That's terrible." I say looking at the table.

"She didn't want it in her so she wanted to die by my hand but I denied the request but she ran in to my Chidori and was killed. Then you know how Minato died by the nine tailed fox." He says.

"That's terrible. What happened to your dad?" I ask and he looked down sadly.

"My dad was put on a mission with his teammates and he had to choose between a mission and saving his comrades. The rules said to follow the mission but he didn't, he went after his teammates saving them. But the village and the people he rescued shunned him. He got so upset he took his life." He says choking on his words.

"I'm sorry about grandpa." I say and he gives me a smile.

"Now your answer." He says.

"My clan was attacked by the Akatsuki and I found out later on that they were after me. I found out too late when everyone was already dead. My mom and dad protected me as I cried behind them when my mom stopped fighting and told me to run. Then she was stabbed and killed in front of me. Her blood on me and my dad next to her. I was so upset something inside me snapped and I attacked the woman killing her somehow. Everyone died because of me." I say clenching my fists.

"Mizuki." Kakashi said but I stood up.

"It's okay. I'm gonna go for a walk now." I say leaving.

I stick my hands in my pockets as I walk down the street seeing a dango shop.

I see a mom and dad holding their child and I tremble at the sight as I turn around and walk away.

I go outside the village and I sit by a rock that sits by the gates as I pull out a headband.

"Mom." I say holding it close.

I don't cry as I put the headband in my pouch as I walk back towards my house as I walk in seeing Kakashi.

"Kakashi Sensei I want to be in the chunin exams." I say crossing my arms.

"I know." He says.

"I want to be a jonin like you. I want to be strong. I want to be someone like the Hokage. Someone who will stand by Naruto's side." I say clenching my arms.

"Power isn't the answer. It's everyone's acceptance that gets you there."

"I know. I'm not gonna let someone beat me. If killing someone is what it takes to protect and get to that goal I will do it." I say as I walk upstairs.

"I will get revenge and kill every single Akatsuki if that's what it takes." I think to myself.

-next day-

I woke up looking at the time to see I'm gonna be late for the meeting Kakashi called as I take a shower and I change in to my ninja gear.

I realize I'll be later than Kakashi but I could careless so I stick my hands in my pockets and I walk towards the small bridge where were suppose to meet.

I see my teammates ahead talking with Kakashi Sensei when everyone looks at me.

"You're late!" Naruto and Sakura yell.

"What of it? Just shut up and quit being a nuscense." I say as I lean on the railing of the bridge.

Ever since the mission to the land of waves everyone has changed and became distant I guess.

"Wow Mizuki who stuck something up your ass this morning?" Naruto asks crossing his arms.

"Shut up, idiot." I say looking away.

"Okay guys stop fighting! I've signed you up for the chunin exams. You don't have to go this year, you can wait but that's your choice. Good luck!" Kakashi says handing us papers then disappearing.

"Hn." I say before walking away.

"Mizuki wait!" Sasuke yells running towards me.

"What?" I ask crossing my arms.

"Why are you being mean? What's wrong?" He asks.

"Nothing."

"That's not the Mizuki I fell in love with." He says and I smirk.

"I have a goal and if anyone stands in the way of that will lose." I say and he hugs me.

"Please don't shut me out. I want you to be mine." He says sadly.

"Fine." I say pulling away.

I teleport to the training grounds as I read over the paper when I sign it as I hear a rustle in the leaves and I throw my pen at it.

"Ouch! They were right about you." A man says walking out from behind a tree.

He has black hair with blue eyes and he wears a black cloak with clouds on it as I stand up.

"Akatsuki." I say through gritted teeth.

"Well my name is Sako but I'm from the organization well new actually." He says.

"I don't need to hear your life story. I'm gonna eliminate you along with all the other members." I say as I do hand signs.

"What makes you so cocky? You could lose."

"I won't lose until my breathing stops or I become paralyzed. I have a goal and I will achieve it."

I start doing hand signs and he just sighs when I look up at him and smirk when he runs at me and I hold out my hand.

In my hand was black flames as I hit him with them as he burns but he manages to throw a kuni which hit me in the arm.

Sako burned to death in front of my eyes as I stare at him then at my wound and I clench my fists.

Something wasn't right about this like he died to quickly for someone who's part of the Akatsuki but he's dead which was all that mattered.

"I need to become stronger." I say as I leave the training grounds.

Sasuke's POV
"How could Mizuki just change her attitude like that?" I mumble as I follow her.

She took that guy out with no emotion what so ever and she didn't take any time to waste on killing him.

She stops and I stop as I sit on a branch watching from afar when she pulls out a kuni and throws it toward me hitting the branch.

"Come out Sasuke!" She yells.

I jump down and I look at her with concern as she turns to face me and I can see it in her eyes the look of death.

"How did you notice me?" I ask.

"I can smell your chakra." She says before turning and walking away.

I teleport to Kakashi Sensei as I look at him with concern and he sets his book off to the side.

"Mizuki killed an Akatsuki member. No hesitation. No emotion. Nothing. She's changed." I say clenching my fists as I look at the ground.

"Hm, so she's started."

"Started what?"

"Her vengeance."

Tears form in my eyes as they go down my cheeks and hit the ground as I think of Mizuki killing other people.

***********
Well this was interesting!!!
More to come later I promise!!!

Love you guys <3

~Heaven

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 6.6K 22
[COMPLETED] Mikazuki Hatake lost her family when she was 6 years old, only to gain another one. And his name was Kakashi Hatake Now 13 and about to b...
431K 17K 87
Yoshima Senju is the princess of the Senju clan. She always has had the dream of becoming a Shinobi, but her family makes sure she's kept safe at al...
44.8K 1K 54
**COMPLETE & CURRENTLY EDITING** (l/n) (y/n) is born in the (l/n) clan where they control the Shizengan (Shizen - nature). They are the only ones who...
628K 15.3K 113
Uzumaki Naruto, the Jinchuriki of the Kyubi who grow up being lonely. But what if his Past lives memories came back from him after he was beaten badl...