Kakashi's Daughter

InfinityxInfinity79

Mizuki has no last name. She has no family left. Her clan was destroyed. Her family killed right in front of... Еще

01
02
03
04
05
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
Author's Note!
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
Im sorry :( Authors note
94
Im not dead(Authors Note)
95
96
97
98
Two Flipping Years

06

8.4K 182 118
InfinityxInfinity79

Mizuki's POV
It's finally time to go protect Tazuna at the bridge since I slept in a little but they probably haven't gotten too far.

I can barely move my hand so I won't be fighting with it as much but I hurry and change in to my gear.

I grab my kuni pouch and my headband and I run out of the door and in to the woods.

I see them a little ways ahead so I run faster finally catching up as they look at me and smile.

I smile back as we continue to the bridge silently when we get there its misty and I can see two shadows standing by bodies.

"Zabuza." I say as I reach for a kuni with my left hand.

"Who's the other one?" Sasuke asks.

"I think his name is Haku he is very fast and has very strong jutsu." I say as we walk forward.

We get in a manji formation around Tazuna when water clones of Zabuza form around us.

"Look at that one he's still shaking!" Zabuza laughs motioning to Sasuke.

"I'm shaking with excitement." He says smirking.

"Go ahead Sasuke." Kakashi says.

In one swift move all the clones are gone and he's back beside us and Zabuza seems impressed.

"Haku it seems you have a new rival." He says to the kid.

Haku dashes at Sasuke with incredible speed that he gets ready to attack with a senbon but Sasuke blocks it with a kuni.

The only sound heard is the clash of metal and I walk towards them to help but I hear a yell.

"Stay still Mizuki or else I'll kill the other girl. Kakashi and you are my opponent." Zabuza yells and I walk back towards Kakashi.

"Dad--" I start to say but Kakashi interrupts me.

"You need to call me Kakashi Sensei." He says softly.

"Okay Kaka Sensei he can't fight Haku alone. He will be killed." I say worried.

"You have orders to stay by my side. This is one of the life or death choices. If you choose to help Sasuke, Sakura will die. If you choose to help me then Sasuke could die or he couldn't." He explains to me.

"Okay." I say sadly.

"Just back me up. Jump in when necessary." He says as he runs toward Zabuza.

I look to my right seeing the crystal ice mirrors and I panic so I walk over to Sakura.

"Sakura I need you to listen to me. This might help Sasuke." I say and her eyes meet mine.

"Go ahead." She says.

"Okay here take these. If you see an opening throw them in to Sasuke they are bombs that might help. They give him immunity for a couple minutes and they have a jutsu on them. If you make this hand sign then it will turn invisible until given to Sasuke." I say showing her the hand sign.

"Okay." She says taking the bombs.

"Just stay with Tazuna and throw kuni to Sasuke when you can." I say before running to Kakashi's side.

I see him mocking Zabuza's movement again so I decide to do a surprise attack as I do a couple hand signs.

That will make my footsteps unheard since he has this mist very thick and I hold my breath.

I find his shadow and I pull out a kuni and I run at him only finding a clone in his place.

"Who would he attack? Kakashi? Me?" I think to myself.

"The bridge builder!" I think as I teleport to Sakura.

I jump in the way of Zabuza's sword as it cuts down my chest as blood drips from me.

"Mizuki taking the hit for this man. Wow you've changed." Zabuza says raising his sword.

"I will protect him with my life." I say while coughing blood.

"Well this is the end." He says bringing down his sword.

But in a second I see Kakashi in front of me and I panic but I see a slight slash with a little blood coming out.

"Mizuki sit out. I can handle this." He says as he continues to fight Zabuza.

I stand up with blood dripping down my chest as I walk towards where Sasuke is.

"Mizuki, where are you going?" Sakura asks.

"To help Sasuke. I'm not letting my comrades die. Protect Tazuna." I say as I run to Sasuke.

I see him still in the crystal mirrors with Naruto laying on the ground and Haku is about to throw senbon at them.

They are already covered in them so I run inside and I didn't care if attacking from outside would have been better.

I jump in the way covering Sasuke and Naruto as all the needles hit my body but I'm still able to move.

"M-Mizuki." Sasuke says but I smile.

"Don't worry. I'm still able to fight. Don't count me out." I say as blood runs down my mouth.

I stand up as my legs shake and I pull out all the needles but I feel something throw me out of the mirrors.

I look back to see Sasuke but I can't move my body because it's numb and I see Sasuke be pelted with needles.

I see Naruto wake up and Sasuke moves in the way and takes the needles for him too.

Sasuke falls in Naruto's arms and a tear rolls down my face as I see Sasuke's eyes close and his arm falls.

"Sasuke!" I yell but it only comes out as a whisper.

I see Naruto lay him down when red chakra forms around him and he grows longer nails and fox like teeth.

He attacks Haku as he grabs him and punches him in the face sending him flying through the mirrors.

Naruto and him start talking and then Naruto runs at him with a kuni and I see him disappear and I look over to Kakashi.

There stood Haku in front of Zabuza taking the lighting blade that Kakashi was using.

I look over to see Sakura waving at Naruto when she sees Sasuke's body and she grabs Tazuna's hand and runs toward him.

She starts crying on Sasuke's chest and I start crying myself as I slam my bad hand on the ground.

"I couldn't protect him. I couldn't protect Sasuke." I mumble as I slam my hand on the ground again.

I feel my eyes getting heavy as I look around to see Naruto crying as he walks towards Kakashi when I pass out.

Sasuke's POV
"Where am I?" I think to myself as I look around.

"Sasuke." I hear someone cry.

That sounds like Sakura crying and it's really hard to breathe as I open my eyes.

"S-Sakura it's really hard to breathe with you on top of me." I manage to get out.

Sakura's eyes meet mine and she smiles hugging me as I panic trying to push her off.

Finally she lets go and I stand up and I see the old man and I look down to see Kakashi and Naruto.

"Naruto!" Sakura yells.

"Sasuke's alright!" She yells and I see Naruto smile at me as I raise my hand.

"Where's Mizuki?" I ask putting my hand down.

"I don't know she went to help you." Sakura says and I look around when I see her body.

I run to her as I take her in my arms as her chest bleeds out and her right hand has a bloody bandage on it.

"Mizuki." I say when I feel a pulse.

I pull out some bandages and I wrap her chest in them and I take off the wrap on her hand and put new ones on.

I wait for her to wake up as I trace circles on her hand with my thumb when I hear coughing.

I look down at Mizuki and her eyes flutter open and a smile appears on her face.

"S-Sasuke your o-okay." She says and I smile.

"You are too." I say as I help her stand.

"Here I'll carry you." I say offering her a piggyback ride.

"Okay." She says as she climbs on my back.

"Your light." I say walking towards Kakashi.

"I'm glad everyone made it out okay. Good job team 7 you guys used teamwork and we completed the mission." Kakashi says giving us a thumbs up.

I smile as I squeeze Mizuki's leg lightly knowing I was happy and she laughs as we walk back to the house.

"This was such a drag." She says as her head rests on my shoulder.

"You sound like Shikamaru." I say and she laughs.

"Yeah. I can walk now." She says getting off me.

"Okay." I say sadly.

Her hand intertwines with mine as I smile at her and she smiles back when we reach the house.

"Time to rest." Kakashi says and Mizuki sighs.

"I just need healed then I'm training!" She says holding up a fist.

"No your not." Kakashi says.

"Yes! Your not my mom." She says then realizes what she said and bites her lip.

"It's okay." I say squeezing her hand.

"I know." She says squeezing it back.

"Wanna sit outside with me?" She asks taking a seat on the docks.

"Sure." I say sitting down.

She puts her hands on her chest as they glow green and I look at her with a confused expression.

"What are you doing?" I ask worried.

"Healing myself." She says smiling.

Mizuki's POV
I give him a smile as I finish healing and I show him that the slash is healed and the blood stopped.

Next I heal my hand but it doesn't heal like my chest then I look at Sasuke and I reach for his forehead.

"What are you doing now?" He asks.

"Healing you and giving you some chakra so you don't pass out on me." I say as I finish up.

I lay down with my head in Sasuke's lap as he stares down at me and I stare back at him.

"Mizuki I love you." He says and my eyes widen.

"R-Really?" I ask nervously.

"Yes." He says blushing.

"I love you too Sasuke." I say smiling.

************
Wow that was interesting now wasn't it?? I'm pleased by the ending!!

Love you guys <3

~Heaven

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

46.1K 1.5K 62
Shirayuki, your average ninja, becomes a ninja along with Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke. She's not strong or smart, just observant. And has the privilege...
628K 15.3K 113
Uzumaki Naruto, the Jinchuriki of the Kyubi who grow up being lonely. But what if his Past lives memories came back from him after he was beaten badl...
142K 3.9K 55
"Dammit!! It's always her and it's always going to be her! She'll always come first place in your heart, won't she?Damn her!" A prophecy child, born...
8K 429 24
What happened just a couple of days after moving to a new school in Japan? After her father broke up with her mother Naoko, Mizuki Fuyumi moves to Ja...