He Lived For Her~ A Joker Sto...

By raepix

Ivy is the new face in Gotham City. After she is kidnapped by The Clown Prince Of Crime, she learns about his... More

Chapter 1- The Club
Chapter 2- Realisation
Chapter 3- Shattered Glass
Chapter 4- A Cold Night In Gotham
Chapter 5- Guest Room
Chapter 6- A Plan In The Works
Chapter 7- A New Face In The City
Chapter 8- Burns And Blood
Chapter 9- The Late Warning
Chapter 10- Knives And Guns
Chapter 11- High Voltage
Chapter 12- Pain And Affection
Chapter 13- The Fall
Chapter 14- Paralysed
Chapter 15- Secret Place
Chapter 16- Blood Bath
Chapter 17- Love, Hate
Chapter 18- In The Eyes Of A Child
Chapter 19- Breaking Point
Chapter 20- I Hate You
Chapter 21- Shoot Me
Chapter 22- Games In The Dark
Chapter 23- Change Of Heart
Chapter 25- Sweet Dreams
Chapter 26- The Beginning Of Destruction
Chapter 27- Fake Tears
Chapter 28- Rough
Chapter 29- Sick
Chapter 30- Bat Cave
Chapter 31- Guilt
Chapter 32- Cocaine
Chapter 33- Apologies
Chapter 34- Tattoos And Tests
Chapters 35- Baby Talk
Chapter 36- Empty Deal
Chapter 37- Doubtful Romance
Chapter 38- New Feelings
Chapter 39- Pills And Passion
Chapter 40- Distraction
Chapter 41- The Truth
Chapter 42- Steam
Chapter 43- Soft Side, Dreamy Eyed
Chapter 44- Insults
Chapter 45- Dance Baby, Dance
Chapter 46- Dead Man Walking
Chapter 47- Blood On Your Hands
Chapter 48- Moonlight
Chapter 49- Envy
Chapter 50- Heartbeat
Chapter 51- Fooled
Chapter 52- Shower Talk
Chapter 53- ACE
Chapter 54- Don't Close Your Eyes
Chapter 55- Awake
Chapter 56- Fatal Memory
Chapter 57- Depression
Chapter 58- Visitor
Chapter 59- Options
Chapter 60- Three, Two, One
Chapter 61- Euphoria
Chapter 62- Burgundy
Chapter 63- Lockdown
Chapter 64- Provoked
Chapter 65- Bloodshed
Chapter 66- New Beginning
Chapter 67- Return Of A Face
Chapter 68- Wake Up
Chapter 69- Mystery
Chapter 70- Heaven
Chapter 71- Yesterday
Chapter 72- Brown Eyes
Chapter 73- Old Ways
Chapter 74- Pinch Of Salt
Chapter 75- Forgiveness
Chapter 76- Regret
Chapter 77- Murderous
Chapter 78- Heat
Chapter 79- Changes
Chapter 80- Worlds Apart
Chapter 81- Sinful
Chapter 82- Betrayal
Chapter 83- Runaway
Chapter 84- Facade
Chapter 85- Tactics
Chapter 86- Escape
Chapter 87- Reunion
Chapter 88- Revenge On The City
Chapter 89- Grey
Chapter 90- Freedom
Chapter 91- Crossroads
Chapter 92- Glass

Chapter 24- Guns and Gifts

7.7K 249 23
By raepix

-IVYS POV-

Days had passed.
Me and Joker...I think we're now together, but we didn't discuss it.
Although, he got his henchmen to go out and get me some clothes and basic/lady essentials. They also got me some makeup.

Joker and I slept in the same bed every night, and kissed a lot since I bandaged his bullet wound, but we hadn't had sex.
I could tell he wanted to, and I wanted to, but he refused to go any further than kissing until he was fully healed. I think It was mostly because he wants to be the dominant one, but if he is injured he can't.

By now he was walking around just barely, but I always told him to lay down, but again, he refused.
Although, he was getting better by the day.

Today he said he was going to teach me how to aim and shoot a gun, and I was so ready to learn. I applied my new makeup, which was foundation, eyeliner and mascara.

When I was ready, he set up a row of bottles outside in the old back garden.
I had never seen the back garden until now, but because the mansion was abandoned- you can imagine what it looked like.

All the plants were overgrown and a dead brown colour, and there was a fountain what had green slimy water resting at the bottom. However, the little stone Cupid above it was beautifully detailed.

When he set the last bottle down, he handed me his Purple and gold gun.

I felt shivers run down my spine as he stood right behind me.
He put his arms over mine and placed his rough hands on my soft ones what were now holding the gun.

He rested his chin on my shoulder, and looked ahead of him.

"Okay, the gun is loaded" he said "keep your finger off the trigger until you're ready to shoot, then aim for the targets"

I let out a deep breath, then squinted my eyes at a green bottle on the wall.

I quickly noticed the safety switch was on, so I switched it off.

"Ah you passed the first test" he grinned "I didn't think you would notice"

"Shut up" I chuckled, melting under his touch. I could feel his every breath on my neck and it made me shiver every time.

I concentrated, then gently placed my finger on the trigger, and I felt Jokers hands tighten around mine.

Suddenly, I shot the bullet and it blew up the green bottle I had my eye on.

"Oh my god I got it!" I yelled, putting my arms down, but he quickly lifted them back up

"Never put your arms down!" He instructed "every one of those bottles wants to kill you"

"They're bottles" I joked.

"They're enemies now" he said seriously.

I aimed again, and just skimmed the bottle on the end when I fired the bullet.

I aimed again and finally hit it, and I didn't let my arms down, instead I quickly moved on to the next bottle.
Once I got into the swing of things there was no stopping me. From then on I shot through all the bottles without a miss.

I thought my aiming would be terrible, but turns out I'm a natural.

"Impressive" he praised as he slowly lowered my hands and took his arms away.

I turned around and gave him a smile.
"What can I say?" I smirked, looking down at the gun and turning the safety back on.

He stepped toward me and brought his hand up to my face.
"I told one of my men yesterday to get you a few things" he grinned.

"Really?" I smiled in amazement "but you've already gotten me things"

"I had to get you those" he said as he brushed some hair out of my face "you'll see anyway"

We both leaned forward and gave each other a little kiss what lasted about 5 seconds, then headed back inside.

When we got into his room, I felt myself being pushed onto the bed by a pair of hands behind me.

Almost immediately, Joker pounced on top of me and collided his lips with mine messily.

I see his health had improved.

I giggled against the kiss, and wrapped my hands around his neck.
He suddenly pulled away, grabbed my hands what we're holding his neck and slammed them above my head.

I bit my lip as I looked up at him, giving him an innocent look.

"God you're so beautiful" he exhaled, before leaning back down to my mouth again.

I felt every bone in my body tremble at his touch, and the way his tongue explored my mouth.

I let out a loud gasp after he slid one of his hands up my shirt and and grabbed my breast roughly.

He then slid his hand under my back and un-clipped by bra, then I felt it become loose around my body.

I quickly broke the kiss and took my top off, along with my bra.

He stared down at my bare chest for a second, and slowly leaned down to my breasts.

I braced myself for the contact, but suddenly it was ruined.

"Boss?" A man said from down the hall.
Great, one of the Henchman had entered the mansion again without permission.

I looked down at Joker, who's head was still above my chest.

He slowly got up, but looked totally pissed off.

I grabbed my top and held it over my breasts so I wouldn't be revealed to the henchmen.

Joker sighed before opening his room door.
God, even his sigh sounded annoyed.

To be honest, so was I.
Things seemed to always get in the way.

"What?" Joker spat as the man stood there holding a black box with a ribbon on top.

"I got the things Mr J" the tall male said as he handed over the black box.

The man looked over at me discreetly, and went red.
"I'll go.." He said.

Joker nodded "I will contact you later"

And then he shut the door.

"What's that?" I asked, putting my bra back on.

Joker had a little smile on his face as he handed me the box.

He sat opposite me, and waited for me to open it.

I gave him a little suspicious, smirky look then lifted the lid.

My mouth dropped at the sight of a black latex suit and matching lace up heels.

"It's for when ever we go out and fight, you will find it will be easier" he said.

"So are you saying I'm your sidekick?" I laughed.

"Maybe" he replied.

I gently picked up the material and and held it out in front of me.
It was absolutely beautiful.
It was all black, and had a shine to it due to the latex. It had no sleeves, but covered down to my ankles. I imagined it was going to be quite tight.

~IMAGE BELOW IS WHAT THE JUMPSUIT LOOKS LIKE~

"It's stunning" I said in awe.

I leaned forward and kissed him, but he quickly pulled away.
"There's something else!" He chuckled.

I looked back down in the box, and saw a Marilyn Manson CD- Lest We Forget.

I squealed as I picked it up and viewed the cover and read the back.

"Thank you so much" I grinned.

"You can kiss me now" he smirked.

I rolled my eyes jokingly and leaned to kiss him.
The kiss was short but sweet, like a kiss you would receive on Christmas Morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Puddin' By Millie

Fanfiction

88.4K 3.2K 29
She lit his smile, He made her insane. Together they paired and brought Gotham pain. He was her Joker, She was his Harley Quinn. He kept her forever...
327K 7.7K 46
*COMPLETED "Don't ever worry about me. " He whispered in my ear, then gave me a passionate kiss. J's hand moved to my face, and cupped my cheek. I gr...
55.8K 1.8K 31
Iris Wayne has no choice but to move to Gotham when her aunt unexpectedly passes away. Having no other family to turn to, she goes to the one person...
643K 31.2K 52
❝Some people bring out the best in you, others brings out the worst, then there are those remarkably rare, addictive ones who bring out the most. Of...