The Foster Home (Cameron Dall...

By suckmymatt

While Bailey runs away from her foster mom. She comes across Cameron Dallas. She shares her past with him and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 28, Part 2
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Epilogue
ugh

Chapter 26

269K 4.4K 1.9K
By suckmymatt

Bailey's POV:

"We were at the party last night. At one point you left with Tyler to the park and I guess you guys kissed." Cameron said looking at his lap.

"Oh." I say and scratch my neck. I guess I was really drunk last night. I don't remember kissing him? "Did anything else happen?"

"Nope. Just when we got back we went swimming then to bed."

"Okay, well thanks for telling me. Is Chloe still here?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'm not sure if she's up yet."

"Okay thanks again. And for being honest about it." I say as I start to walk out the door.

"Sure thing." He says and goes back on his phone.

I walk to Toby's room and knock lightly on the door.

No answer. I open the door slowly peaking in. Toby is laying shirtless on his bed with his left arm above his head and right arm wrapped around Chloe's waist, while Chloe's is laying on his chest in her bra.

I walk in and go the right side of the bed where Chloe is. I lightly tap her arm.

"Chloe." I whisper.

"Hmmm." She lets out.

"Get up."

"Why?" She whispers.

"I want to get breakfast."

"Food!" she whisper yells and gets off up Toby's chest.

I'm surprised he didn't wake up.

"Yeah. Get ready and we'll eat."

"Okay."

Chloe took a shower in my bathroom and wore some of my clothes.

I put white shorts on with a black bandeau and a pink tank top with the sides cut out, with tan sandals.

Chloe is pretty much wearing what I'm wearing but different colors. Black shorts, mint tank top with the side cut out, white bandeau and white sandals.

I straightened my hair while she curled hers.

"I think I have a key at my house hidden in the back. So we can stop there and I can get some clothes or whatever."

"Okay."

Before we leave, we go to Cameron's room.

"Hey, we're going to get some breakfast. Want to come?" I ask him while standing in his doorway.

"No, thanks though."

"Welcome." I say to Cameron. "Let's ask Toby." I say to Chloe.

"Okay." She says and we walk to Toby's room.

He's still sleeping. "Well I guess it's a girl's day." Chloe says and smiles.

We start walking down the stairs and walk into the kitchen. There's a note on the island.

Dad and I have to work until 1 in the morning. We dropped Zach and Hayley off at grandmas.

Love you,

Mom and Dad.

"How should we go get breakfast?"

"We could ride the skateboards?" I say.

"Sure!"

We walk into the garage and we pick out our skateboards.

"Let's go through the gate so we don't have to worry about closing the garage or locking doors." I say.

"Smart."

We walk into the backyard and leave out of one of the side gates.

Once we get on the side walk we drop our boards and start to ride.

"Where do you want to go? I'm not sure what's around here."

"Let's go to Polly's! They have big cinnamon buns! And it's close to my house!"

"Okay, sounds good to me!" I say and smile at her.

Fifteen minutes later there are many stores and restraunts coming in sight.

We get off our skateboards and start to walk into a building with a sign that says "Polly's".

"How many?" an older lady asks us.

"Two please." Chloe answers and smiles.

"Right this way." The older lady says and takes us through the restraunts. "Here you go. And you can see the beach too."

"Thank you."I say and sit on the side across from Chloe. The lady sets our menus down.

"Your waiter will be right with you."

"Okay." Chloe says and starts looking through her menu.

I open my menu and start to look at the drinks.

It's already 11:30 so I could either eat breakfast or lunch.

I choose breakfast.

"What are you going to have?" Chloe asks me.

"I think I'm just going to have three eggs and hash browns and water."

"Nice. I'll have the same. We can share a cinnamon bun." She says and we set our menus down.

"I don't really remember anything from last night!" I tell Chloe.

"I don't either. I think I drank A LOT." She said emphasizing "a lot".

"I only remember drinking a little and I guess that was enough for me." I say and we laugh.

Under the table is my skate board and I put my feet on it and moving it back and forth under the table.

"Good morning. I'm going to be your waiter. My name is Hunter. What can I start you ladies to drink with?" he says smiling.

He has icy blue eye and black hair. He's very attractive.

"Are you seriously going to be our waiter?" Chloe huffs. "He's my brother."

"You knew I work here. You just got lucky enough I'm your waiter!" He smiles. "So what do you want to drink?"

"Water." She says, still glaring at him.

"And for you?" he says and looks at me.

"I'll have the same, please." I say and smile.

"I'll be back, momentarily." He smiles, then leaves.

"That's your brother!?" I ask.

"Yeah."

"You guys look nothing alike!"

"We get that alot." she says and laughs.

"Here's your water for you," he says placing Chloe's water in front of her, "And water for you, beautiful. Are you guys ready to order?" he asks.

"Please don't start hitting on my friends." Chloe glares at her brother, taking a sip of her drink.

"I'm just saying she's beautiful." he says putting his hands up in defense. "Now, are you guys ready to order?"

"Yes, I'm going to have three eggs and hash browns please." I say and smile at him.

"I'll have the same and one of those big cinnamon buns please."

"Sure thing. Your food will be out soon." He takes our menus and leaves.

When he brings our food out, we immediately start eating.

We finish our eggs and hash browns and start on the cinnamon bun.

"Alright I'm done. I'm gonna get fat." I say finishing my bite.

"Oh come on, you've had two bites of it!" Chloe points out.

"So! I also had eggs and hash browns! I'm done."

"Fine, but I'm not taking it cause I don't want to carry it around with us."

"Okay."

"Here's your check, and I'll take these out of uour way." Hunter says, grabbing our plates, "Do you need a box for the cinnamon bun?"

"No, thanks." Chloe says.

"Okay, well I'll be back for your check." He says.

When he returns, he sets the check down, and smiles at me before walking away.

Chloe grabs the check and opens it.

"Are you freaking serious?!" Her jaw drops and eyes go big.

"What is it?" I ask, taking the check out of her hands.

I look inside, and there's his number in there.

"He seriously put his fucking number in there!"

"Just put it in one of those menus." I say, pointing to the small menus at the end of the table.

Chloe grabs the number and slips it in one of the menus, smiling.

"I'll pay."  Chloe says, getting money out of her purse.

"No! Its fine! I will."

"Nope, I am!"

She puts $20 out and lays it inside the check. The bill was $14 even, so that left him a $6 tip.

We took one last drink and grabbed out skateboards and scooted out of the booth.

We walked through the doors and dropped out skateboards.

(New guy!  lol  Please vote and comment!

& Follow my instagram @mattsbootie)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8M 87.4K 66
Meet Adria, 17 year old model-in-training for multi-millionaire company, Victoria's Secret. She may look perfect, but she is actually quite normal. H...
6.8K 133 9
It's Rose and Scorpius's seventh-year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. They've been dating since their fifth-year but luckily for them...
233K 6.3K 40
In which a girl texts a guy thinking he is someone else. ʙᴏᴋᴜᴛᴏ x ғᴇᴍ!ᴏᴄ AFTER HIGHSCHOOL (msby/schweiden adlers era) ᴛɪᴍᴇsᴋɪᴘ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴏᴄᴛ. 22, 2021 ...
484K 30.3K 94
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...