He Lived For Her~ A Joker Sto...

By raepix

Ivy is the new face in Gotham City. After she is kidnapped by The Clown Prince Of Crime, she learns about his... More

Chapter 1- The Club
Chapter 2- Realisation
Chapter 3- Shattered Glass
Chapter 4- A Cold Night In Gotham
Chapter 5- Guest Room
Chapter 6- A Plan In The Works
Chapter 7- A New Face In The City
Chapter 9- The Late Warning
Chapter 10- Knives And Guns
Chapter 11- High Voltage
Chapter 12- Pain And Affection
Chapter 13- The Fall
Chapter 14- Paralysed
Chapter 15- Secret Place
Chapter 16- Blood Bath
Chapter 17- Love, Hate
Chapter 18- In The Eyes Of A Child
Chapter 19- Breaking Point
Chapter 20- I Hate You
Chapter 21- Shoot Me
Chapter 22- Games In The Dark
Chapter 23- Change Of Heart
Chapter 24- Guns and Gifts
Chapter 25- Sweet Dreams
Chapter 26- The Beginning Of Destruction
Chapter 27- Fake Tears
Chapter 28- Rough
Chapter 29- Sick
Chapter 30- Bat Cave
Chapter 31- Guilt
Chapter 32- Cocaine
Chapter 33- Apologies
Chapter 34- Tattoos And Tests
Chapters 35- Baby Talk
Chapter 36- Empty Deal
Chapter 37- Doubtful Romance
Chapter 38- New Feelings
Chapter 39- Pills And Passion
Chapter 40- Distraction
Chapter 41- The Truth
Chapter 42- Steam
Chapter 43- Soft Side, Dreamy Eyed
Chapter 44- Insults
Chapter 45- Dance Baby, Dance
Chapter 46- Dead Man Walking
Chapter 47- Blood On Your Hands
Chapter 48- Moonlight
Chapter 49- Envy
Chapter 50- Heartbeat
Chapter 51- Fooled
Chapter 52- Shower Talk
Chapter 53- ACE
Chapter 54- Don't Close Your Eyes
Chapter 55- Awake
Chapter 56- Fatal Memory
Chapter 57- Depression
Chapter 58- Visitor
Chapter 59- Options
Chapter 60- Three, Two, One
Chapter 61- Euphoria
Chapter 62- Burgundy
Chapter 63- Lockdown
Chapter 64- Provoked
Chapter 65- Bloodshed
Chapter 66- New Beginning
Chapter 67- Return Of A Face
Chapter 68- Wake Up
Chapter 69- Mystery
Chapter 70- Heaven
Chapter 71- Yesterday
Chapter 72- Brown Eyes
Chapter 73- Old Ways
Chapter 74- Pinch Of Salt
Chapter 75- Forgiveness
Chapter 76- Regret
Chapter 77- Murderous
Chapter 78- Heat
Chapter 79- Changes
Chapter 80- Worlds Apart
Chapter 81- Sinful
Chapter 82- Betrayal
Chapter 83- Runaway
Chapter 84- Facade
Chapter 85- Tactics
Chapter 86- Escape
Chapter 87- Reunion
Chapter 88- Revenge On The City
Chapter 89- Grey
Chapter 90- Freedom
Chapter 91- Crossroads
Chapter 92- Glass

Chapter 8- Burns And Blood

12.6K 371 87
By raepix

Im trying not to describe Ivy's looks too much so you guys can imagine her as you like<3

-IVY'S POV-

I woke up on my mattress what was laying on the ground without a frame. Mostly because I was too tired to put it together the night before.

The time was nearly 12 o clock, so I needed to get up. I rubbed my eyes and stretched, while letting out a little squeal.

As I got up and had a shower, I thought about the mysterious man who I encountered last night.
"So weird" i thought "is everyone like that in Gotham? So talkative and creepy?"

I didn't really the see the man as a threat though, he would've just attacked me there and then right? But he didn't.

When I got out of the shower, I applied my everyday makeup, which was just a bit of foundation, dark eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara. Then I just lightly filled in my brows.

As I began to straighten my hair, I slipped my phone in my speakers and put on "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen.

"Mama! I didn't mean to make you cry, if I'm not back again this time tomorrow, carry on! carry on!" I sung along with a big smile of my face.

I spun in little circles, dancing to the song, but when I accidentally stepped on the straighteners wire I dropped them.

"Shit!!" I screamed, as the straighteners had burned my arm as they fell to the ground.

I ran to the main plug and switched them off quickly, then ran to the kitchen.

I turned on the cold tap and stuck my forearm underneath the cool water.

I sighed in relief as the burn cooled down, but it also left my entire arm numb from the extremely cold water, but I didn't care at this point.

After about 5 minutes of the water running on my arm, I decided to turn it off as I started to worry about the water bill.

I opened up one of the top shelves what I had filled with my first aid stuff, and grabbed a large cloth-like bandage and began to wrap up my burn.

"I'm so stupid" I mumbled to myself as I walked back into my room.

I slipped on a clean pair of black leggings and a long sleeved black crop top, then put on my dark red Doc Martins.

Today I planned on looking around the city and getting to know it, and I would deal with my unpacking later- but to be honest, I was trying to put it off.

I grabbed my purse and phone, then headed for the door, locking it behind me.

When I got down the two flights of stairs in the apartment building, the sunlight finally hit my face when I got outside.

The streets were full of life, compared to last night when it was like a ghost town.

I made my way to a small cafe, as I was in DESPERATE need of food!

As I opened the cafe door, it rang a little bell what caused the woman behind the counter to look over.

There was an elderly couple in the corner, chatting with empty cups in front of them, and a young woman near them typing on a laptop, sipping her coffee every couple minutes.

I walked over to the counter, as I looked at the menu above.

"Hey, what can I get you?" I heard a feminine voice ask.

The woman looked about 30, and had blonde hair tied back in a bun. She was holding a pen and a small notepad.

"Um..just a coffee to take out please" I panicked.

I wanted to order food as well, but I panicked while under pressure, I'm so stupid.

"Coming up" the woman smiled, then she turned around and started preparing the drink.

"I guess I'll just go to the shops, get a shit load of food and go home and make something to eat" I thought, as my stomach growled loudly, causing the elderly couple to turn and look at me.

"You sound hungry" the old woman said with a warm grin.

"I am!" I chucked.

Just as the the old woman was about to reply, the woman behind the counter said my coffee was ready.

I went up to the woman, handed the money over and grabbed my coffee.

"Have a nice day" I smiled to the old couple, and they smiled back, returning to their conversation.

Back on the bustling streets, I drank my coffee on the way to the supermarket, and viewed the people around me.

I saw mostly business men driving to their jobs, and a few women and children on the street.

Overall, I had really grown to love Gotham, I loved it's feel.

I made it to the supermarket and bought enough food to last a week, then I quickly made it back to the apartment.

Back at the apartment, I unloaded the food and began to cook some pasta.

While the pasta was cooking, I started to do a bit of un packing.

I unpacked a few old photos, clothes and started to assemble my bed frame in the spare time.

When the pasta was done, I ate it quite fast, as the day was slipping by quickly and I wanted to look around the city more.

When I finished eating, I left my bowl in the sink to wash up later, then dashed back out the door and into the city again.

The time was now half 5 in the afternoon, and the streets were starting to get less and less busy.

I came across clothing stores and bought a few pieces, then when the time was nearly half 7, I decided to call it a day, seen as though people were hurrying to close their shops and get off the streets.

It still confused me how everyone was afraid to be out at night? When I went out last night it seemed fine.

As I walked past a few shops what were now closed, I saw a man walking very fast in his work uniform.

"Hey hey hey slow down, you're gonna have a breakdown!" I chucked as I gently grabbed the mans arm.

He gave a nervous laugh and looked around.

"You best go home miss" he warned.

"What?"

"I have to go!" He said as he took his arm away.

"Wait!" I shouted "why is everyone afraid to be out at night!?"

The man stopped running away, and turned back at me.

"Are you new here?" He asked with a surprised expression.

"I am actually" I smiled proudly.

He laughed "then you obviously don't know about the Joker"

I furrowed my eyebrows at his words, as I had no clue what he was talking about.

"The...?" I said, because I forgot the name he said.

"The Joker" he mumbled, looking around nervously.

I immediately thought about the guy who I met last night...he couldn't of been the Joker, right?

"What does this guy look like?" I asked, clearly more concerned.

"I've never seen him, but I've heard him...I've heard his laugh." The man whispered "People say he has green hair"

"Green hair...huh" I mumbled to myself, trying to remember more from what I saw last night.

"Look miss, I need to go, and you need to go too!" He concluded, starting to set off running again.

"Thank You..." I shouted to him, but he had already gotten into his car and driven off quickly, creating loud screeches as he did.

I was now the only person in the entire street, everyone was gone.

"Damn" I said to myself as I looked around.
A street what was busy as hell this morning, was now deserted.

I started to walk quickly back to my apartment building, replaying what the man had said to me in my mind.

When I finally got to my apartment building, I sighed in relief, even though I had to now climb up two flights of stairs.

As I started to walk toward my door, I rummaged through my purse to retrieve my keys.

I stuck the keys in the keyhole and it unlocked with a click.

When I began to walk into my apartment, I nearly tripped on something on the floor.

"What the...." I said to myself...as I saw a black box with a dark green bow sitting outside my door.

I stepped toward the box slowly, examining it.
I picked it up with caution, then shut the door.

"What the hell?" I said again, shaking the box lightly.

The box seemed quite light, but there was definitely something inside.

I placed the box on the kitchen counter top, then began untying the green ribbon what was neatly wrapped around it.

When untied, I left the ribbon to one side and placed both my hands on the lid.

I slowly began to lift the lid in complete suspense.

Once the lid was off and in my hand, I placed it to one side with the ribbon, then carefully looked down.

Inside the box laid a red rose, with a note tied to it.

I carefully started to read the note, and it read:

"I saw you in the city today, and decided I wanted to speak to you again. Meet me where we spoke last night.
Love from...."

The note didn't seem threatening, just a bit creepy....how did this guy know where I lived?

It teased me by not revealing the name of the sender, instead putting "Love from..."

I sighed deeply as I admired the rose.

As I reached my fingers in the box to pick it up, I felt a sharp pain what made me shriek loudly.

As I brought my hand out of the box, my finger had a deep gash what was oozing blood already.

"Oh my god!" I shouted as I ran to the sink.

Blood started trickling down my finger at a fast rate.

Without thinking, I turned the hot water tap on, and the hot water made it sting even more.

I screamed again holding my hand against my chest in agony.

I turned and grabbed a towel and pressed it against the wound to stop the bleeding.

As I held the towel against my finger, I started to calm down and lean against the counter top.

"First I burn myself, then I cut myself" I laughed.

"Wait..what did I cut myself on?" I asked myself as I stood up straight and walked toward the box once more.

I grabbed the box and flipped it over, causing the rose to fall out into the counter.

"Oh my..." I said in shock.

The rose had hundreds of little thorns on the stem, some bigger than others, but it was more than what I had ever seen before.

I couldn't see the thorns when I first opened the box because they were covered by the note, almost hiding them.

My mind was in complete confusion.

I picked the rose up by the petals and threw it in the trash, along with the note what was tied to it.

I decided to forget about the whole ordeal, so I quickly stuck a plaster on the deep cut, and hopped in the shower.

After a while in the shower, I removed my makeup, then slipped my pyjamas on- which were just shorts and a loose top.

I flopped on my newly assembled bed and wrapped myself between the sheets, hugging the pillow next to me.

As I started to drift to sleep, I thought about how my sister may be doing, and how i missed her.

-6 o clock in the morning-

I woke up to the sound of two loud, but gentle knocks on my door.

I groaned as I rolled over and opened my eyes, then looked over at the clock on my bed stand.

"6 in the morning!?" I said in a raspy voice.

I sluggishly got up and walked slowly toward the door,  stumbling a bit as I was still half asleep.

I grabbed the keys what were laying on the kitchen counter and began to unlock the door.

"Hello?" I said, but no one was there.

I opened the door wider in confusion and looked up and down the hall, still no one around.

Suddenly, when I looked down I saw a small envelope.

I leaned down and grabbed the letter, supposing it was just mail or something.

I locked the door and walked back into my room.

I sighed as I flopped back into bed.

I laid on my back then held the envelope out in front of me, it was completely blank on both sides.

As I opened it, I pulled out a small piece of paper what only had a little bit of writing on it.

"I see you didn't come and meet me last night like I asked, no matter...ill just come to you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 289 15
Drawn into a life of crime with Joker. Death and fun their constant companions. Dr Angelina Mort has spent her whole life building towering walls ar...
Puddin' By Millie

Fanfiction

88.4K 3.2K 29
She lit his smile, He made her insane. Together they paired and brought Gotham pain. He was her Joker, She was his Harley Quinn. He kept her forever...
55.9K 1.8K 31
Iris Wayne has no choice but to move to Gotham when her aunt unexpectedly passes away. Having no other family to turn to, she goes to the one person...
119K 4.6K 42
The love story of Harley Quinn and the joker. All Characters belong to DC