Loving The Bad Boy [1 & 2]

By unxreality

She loved him because she thought that he was perfect; then she realized he wasn't perfect, so she loved him... More

Loving The Bad Boy
Chase Cole
He's In Prison
You Got Yourself A Deal
Beauty & The Beast
And So It Begins
Zach Daniels
Was That Fun?
She's My Girlfriend
I Swear He's Bipolar
Principal's Office
What Are We?
Then Have Me
Where Are My Clothes?
Flashback
It's Yours Now
When You Do; I'll Be Ready
Never Expected
Jealousy
He's A Lucky Guy
It's Hard To Explain
Dark Secrets
He Really Likes You
She'll Be Happy With Me
I'm Not Going To Force You
Protect Her
We Meet Again
How Could I Forget?
The Cole Family
First Time
My Secret Is Out But His Isn't
Five Days Without Him
Repeating History
You're Going To Get Hurt
Be Careful Who You Trust
Always
Only Us
Let's Re-Create History
Close Your Eyes
Epilouge - If Chase had survived
LOVING THE BAD BOY 2
LTBB 2: Chapter One
LTBB 2: Chapter Two
LTBB 2: Chapter Three
LTBB 2: Chapter Four
LTBB 2: Chapter Five
LTBB 2: Chapter Six
LTBB 2: Chapter Seven
LTBB 2: Chapter Eight
LTBB 2: Chapter Nine
LTBB 2: Chapter Ten
LTBB 2: Chapter Eleven
LTBB 2: Chapter Twelve
LTBB 2: Chapter Thirteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Fourteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Fifteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Sixteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Seventeen
LTBB 2: Chapter Eighteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Ninteen
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-One
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Two
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Three
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Five
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Six
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Seven
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Eight
LTBB 2: Chapter Twenty-Nine (LAST CHAPTER: PT 1)
LTBB 2: Chapter Thirty (LAST CHAPTER: PT 2)
ANNOUNCEMENT + UPDATE

Kiss Me

8.1K 241 20
By unxreality

A/N: This chapter is a bit cheesy hahaha! :') If you haven't already saved this book in your library, saaaaveee it :)

Please continue to vote, comment and share. It would mean a lot! :) Also think of following me, maybe! ;)

Happy Reading :) Xx

_________________________

Chapter Four: Kiss Me

Isabelle's POV

The only remaining question left in my head whilst looking at myself in the mirror, was "What the hell did I get myself into?"

You know that feeling where you agree to something without fully thinking it through and now you regret even answering to it? That's how I feel at the moment.

Chase was playing with my mind, and it made me more eager to know more about him, despite my words telling him otherwise. I don't want to go to the frat party with him because it wasn't my type of entertainment, but I have to now. We shook on it... and besides, he's going to be here to pick me up in less than 15 minutes.

I begin to get ready for the party that Chase has drawn me to attend. It was around quarter to seven; just enough time to curl my hair. Gently twisting a strand around the barrel, I wait patiently before releasing it to bounce a loose curl on my chest.

My outfit was both simple and femininely casual. That's how I liked it. Simplicity was key.

By now it was already seven and Chase is at the door. Opening the entrance of the room, Chase appears with a plain white shirt and denim jeans; his hair perfectly shaped up. He surprisingly looks good... like, really good.

For the first time, he looked tidy and polished, which was quite refreshing to the eyes.

"Hey princess," Chase's gaze stroll from top to bottom of my body as he brings his bottom lip in between his teeth. He's making it so obvious that he's supposedly checking me out which makes my cheeks heat up in a pink shade, "You look good."

My head turns to the ground, if I looked directly at him then I'm known to blush way more, "Thanks."

"Ready to go?"

Sighing, "I guess."

~*~*~*~

After a few minutes of driving, we pull up in front of a frat house. Gracefully, I take a step out of the car, straightening my posture. Chase takes my hand, intertwining our fingers.

Surprised by his sudden actions, I followed him in the frat house as he led me through the crowded room. I watched as waved to a few friends of his from the other room, "I'll be back in a minute." He grinned, withdrawing his hand from mine. I nodded my head.

Idiotically, I wander around the crowded frat alone. It was a bad idea to walk around the house alone not knowing where I was heading, but then again, I've never been in a sorority house before so it was a good time to explore.

The music blasting in my ears and red plastic cups scattered around the room, floor and tables, most of them filled with different types of alcohol.

When I was satisfied with myself and have explored the large rooms, I began searching for Chase downstairs. Not a few moments passed and I find him slouching on an old couch with a few other people. Sitting on his lap was a blonde female with her arms around his neck. My stomach instantly drops when my eyes caught her kissing his neck.

How was I suppose to react? One minute, he was holding my hand and the next, he allows a girl to make out with him after he leaves me alone in a massive frat house.

I turn around from the scene and the first thing my gaze sees is red plastic cups stacked up with each other on the table, beside it were various types of alcohol, I'm itching for one to get my mind of Chase.

I guess one drink couldn't hurt, would it?

I pour the unfamiliar liquid down the Fire coloured cup and take a gulp at it, the alcohol burning my throat but my body is somewhat relaxed and comfortable. The music becoming louder through my ears and the pace was turning into a good dance beat. I take another drink.

"Having fun?"

I hear a familiar voice call out. When I turn around it was Chase... He's standing beside me with his hands dug in his pockets.

"No, but I bet you are." I hastily spoke, taking another drink of the glass, "I saw you and that blonde haired girl getting cozy with each other."

He smirked, "Jealous much?"

I laughed, slapping him on the chest, "You're so full of it, you know that?" The alcohol was kicking in rapidly, "One minute, you hold my hand and then you leave me for a girl you probably never met in your entire life."

Loosely holding the red cup that was now almost empty, my gaze became blurry the longer I continued to stare at Chase, "You're smart, Chase. You know how to reel in women within the snap of your fingertips and they don't even get mad at you for doing so."

"Are you drunk?" His voice echoed in my head. My eyes began to feel droopy but I forced myself to keep them open.
Chase notices my dizziness and thankfully caught me by the waist, "Isabelle," he spoke frantically, "Look me in the eyes."

I do as he says, tilting my head to look up into his.

"What do you see?" He asked, tightening his grip around me.

The large amounts of alcohol I drank earlier on was still in contact with my body. At times my mind feels like it's on an upside down roller coaster. I don't know what I'm doing.

"What do I see?" I slurred, my hands take in his face randomly, "I see darkness in your eyes."

He managed to let a laugh escape his parted lips, "C'mon, I know a room where you could rest." he leads the way, me quickly following from behind.

Rapidly passing through people as Chase nudges them out of the way with his elbows, one hand guiding me through. We stand in front of a room, me patiently waiting as Chase grabs a key that was secretly hiding in a plant near by.

How did he know that was there?

We walk in a stranger's room. It's bigger than my dorm, that's a fact. One bed placed in the middle, a book shelf stood against the wall, another door leading to what I'm guessing is the bathroom.

Chase disappears into the bathroom and comes back holding a glass of water in his hand, "Drink."

"Oh, no thank you. I'm not thirsty." I politely decline.

"I didn't ask if you were. I told you to drink it." he spoke sharply. I grabbed the glass and took a sip of it. The liquid running down my throat and refreshing me from my drunken state. I still feel a bit dizzy but now I feel that the alcohol has died down slowly.

"Chase... Who was that girl?" I ask softly after I finished the glass, "The one who was kissing you on the couch?"

"Christiana."

Christi? Christiana Anderson? The girl who made my life a death hole? My roommate?

The way he spoke her name sounded so casual, maybe he's been hooking up with her a lot.

Chase raises an eyebrow, "Why? Do you feel jealous?"

Here comes his playful yet stuck up side again.

I scoff and roll my eyes at him, "Puh-lease. The only thing I feel is sorry to her for touching those nasty lips of yours."

We take a seat in the bed, "Princess, don't lie. You and I both know that you'd want to touch these lips." he puckers up.

"Ew, no!" I say nudging him, Chase starts laughing.

I loved the way he laughed; it always made me smile. It was like every time he chuckled, the more I felt like he let me in on his life.

"You look beautiful, by the way." He grins at me, "I like what you wear."

"I thought you liked girls who are more... exposed with their bodies?" I asked, putting my words in the most politest way.

"Yeah, I like them too." He chuckles, "But I like you more." him whispering the last part of his sentence, my heart begins to flutter.

I wasn't sure whether it was my drunken state or if it was my curiosity about him that led me to believe that I grew an attraction towards the bad boy.

I stare into his jade coloured eyes for a moment, a small smile creeping into my lips, not realising our faces were inches apart, "Kiss me, Chase." I barely say.

He smirks one last time before leaning in closer, "With pleasure."

____________________________

don't forget to vote, comment & share :) x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 101K 58
"Do you ever get scared of being happy?" He asked softly, also pretty tired. I kept my eyes closed as I answered, my fingers softly drawing circles o...
You By DejaVu

Teen Fiction

177 0 17
She was a nerd with secrets. He was the school's bad boy. What happens when they get partnered together for the whole year? Will they fall in love or...
98.5K 3.6K 32
I saw his sad eyes and I noticed that he had a broken heart. He wasn't a heartless monster just like everyone claimed he was. If you look closer you...
33.3K 3.1K 23
"Why are you ignoring me?" "Ahh---Lucas I don't know. Whenever I have tried to trust someone I have been betrayed. Even my so-called friends have hur...