The Foster Home (Cameron Dall...

By suckmymatt

While Bailey runs away from her foster mom. She comes across Cameron Dallas. She shares her past with him and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 28, Part 2
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Epilogue
ugh

Chapter 24

256K 5K 2.4K
By suckmymatt

Bailey’s POV:

“Cameron there’s no need to be Mr. Grumpy pants.” I tell him as I hit the end of his nose with my index finger.

All I get from him is a laugh.

“Cameron.” I whine.

“What?” he asks in a calm voice.

“You don’t need to be mad!”

“I'm not mad.”

“Okay.” I say, “When we get home we should go swimming!” I shout!

“Yes! Please! Please! Please!” Chloe begs Toby while shaking his cheeks with her hands.

“Fine!” Toby says.

“Cameron? Will you pretty please with a cherry on top and go swimming with us?” I beg.

“I guess. But you guys don’t have anything to swim in.”

“Bra and panties.” I say.

He doesn’t say anything and just grips the steering wheel.

“You up to swim in bra and panties Chloe?”

“Yes!” she shouts.

“Are you okay if we do that Toby?” I ask.

“Yeah, it’s just like you’re in a bikini so I don’t see the big deal.”

“Hear that Cameron, just like we’re in a bikini.” I say and poke his cheek.

“Fine.”  He finally agrees.

We pull up into the drive way, open the garage, and pull inside. Chloe gets out then Toby. So I get out on Cameron’s side.

We walk inside being welcomed to darkness. Toby and Cameron turn on a few lights and when make our way upstairs.

“We’ll change and meet you guys downstairs.” Toby tells us.

“Okay!” I say and shut the door after Chloe gets inside.

We start to undress. I walk over to my dresser and open my top drawer filled with my bra and panties. I grab a black bra with lace on the cups. I take my bandoo off and put my black bra on.

“You have nice boobies!” Chloe says.

“I know.” I say and smirk at her. I take two black sophies out and throw one at Chloe.

We slide the shorts on. And open the bedroom door and head downstairs.

Chloe and I go into the kitchen and look in the fridge.

"I'm so hungry!" she whisper yells.

"Oh my gosh! Me to!" I whisper yell at her back. "Hmmmm. How about we look in the pantry!"

"Yes!" We agree and walk over to the two doors against the wall, and open it. There shelves are filled with food.

"Oh my gosh! Goldfish! Have you had these before!? They're so good!" I continue to whiper to her.

"Oh my G yes. I have!"

I grab the box and take it to the table. Chloe sits beside me and dumps the whole box on the table. All I do is bust out laughing.

I shove three goldfishs in my mouth each time.

"Found them." Cameron says. Chloe and I turn around with our mouths filled with goldfish.

"Hi." she says barely audioble.

"Oh my gosh. They're so drunk." Toby says and laughs.

"Goldfish are yummy!" I whisper yell.

"You guys dumped the whole box out!?" Cameron whipser yells to.

"Maybe." I say.

"Lets go." Toby says and laughs.

We follow Cameron and Toby out of the kitchen and throught the living room.

We exit throught two big doors with shades blocking the window. Cameron switches on a light which brightens the back porch.

I notice how Cameron has blue swimming trunks on, and Toby has pink ones on. Both of them have very toned abs and a V-line.

Wow these boys are fit.

"I'll turn the pool lights on." Cameron says and walks back inside.

Once the lights turn on, Chloe strips off her sophies and I follow her actions.

Toby swoops Chloe off her feet holding her by her waist and running towards the pool and jumps in. I laugh at his actions and Chloe's screaming.

When their heads pop out Chloe hits Toby's chest and says, "You asshole!" He doesn't respond and just pulls her to his chest and leans in for a kiss.

Chloe follows his action and right when their lips were about to meet Toby goes under the water and swims away.

Chloe hurries to the side and climbs out of the pool, and runs behind one of the pillars under the porch. Toby's head pops up and looks around.

"Where'd she go?" he shouts at me.

All I do is shrug. Cameron opens the door and walks out.

He walks down the steps and sits on the edge of the pool. I start walking towards the pool and Chloe runs past me and jumps in the pool.

"Surprise!" she yells when her head pops up.

I walk into the pool walking down the few steps Cameron did and sit beside him.

"Hey." I say calmly to him.

"Hi."

"Are you sure you aren't mad?"

"No." he says looking down.

"Why are you mad?" I ask. I look up and see Chloe and Toby splashing water at each other.

Cameron grabs my hand and leads me out of the pool. We start walking into the grass where there is a playground. Cameron leads me onto it going to the top where there's a flat empty spot.

There isn't much light up here so I can't see very well. I sit down cross legged and Cameron sits in front of me in the same position.

"I'm only mad because you agreed to go back there with Tyler and do that with him! I thought you were better than that." he says with a dissapointed tone.

"You thought I did that with him!?" I question him. He just nods. "Wow Cameron. Him and I only talked when we were in there! I'm not that kind of girl. I can't believe you would think that!"

"You're the one who said you guys had fun and he treats girls right!"

"Yes we did have fun talking." 

" I'm sorry."

"And if anyone is going to be mad should be me! You took that body shot off of Rosie."

"I'm sorry! I only did it because I was trying to make you jealous."

"Jealous? Why?"

"Because, uhh. Forget it." He says and looks down.

Before I know it, I'm sitting on Cameron's lap, knee on each side of his legs. I put my finger under his chin and lift his head up.

"Because you what?"

"Becasue I might have feelings for you." He says.

"I think I might have feelings for you to." I say smiling.

Cameron smiles back and says, "You do?"

"Yeah, Noah told me that you have feelings for someone whenever you get butterflies in your tummy. I get that whenever I'm around you. Do you get butterfiles?" I ask.

"Yeah. I have them right now." He says and grins.

"Me to."

He starts leaning in and I lean in as well.

I feel his hot minty breath against my mouth as we inch closer.

Finally he closes the space and our lips collide. His lips are soft and sweet. This is the best first kiss ever.

Cameron pulls away and lays his forehead against mine, looking into my eyes. I want another sweet kiss. Do I just lean in and kiss him?

It's like Cameron was reading my mind, he smiles and leans in and kisses me.

(Oh snap they be suckin face! lol

Please vote and comment!

& Follow my instagram @mattsbootie)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 977 55
> A normal girl called Mia going to Max And Harvey's up close with her friends... she goes up for a photo and you'll never guess what happens...
63.3K 2.2K 4
Jungkook likes Park Jimin... a lot. Ever since their trainee days he felt a sort of attraction towards the elder. The only problem was that Jungkook...
4.9K 175 5
it was just supposed to be a normal day walking your dog, who knew that would lead to meeting the love of your life?
5.8M 87.4K 66
Meet Adria, 17 year old model-in-training for multi-millionaire company, Victoria's Secret. She may look perfect, but she is actually quite normal. H...