The Foster Home (Cameron Dall...

By suckmymatt

While Bailey runs away from her foster mom. She comes across Cameron Dallas. She shares her past with him and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 28, Part 2
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Epilogue
ugh

Chapter 21

252K 4.1K 1.4K
By suckmymatt

Bailey’s POV:

Noah sits down next to me on the log.

“Aren’t you cold?”I ask him.

“Kind of, but I have more clothes on than you do, so you need the jacket.” He says and we both laugh.

“Shut up.” I laugh again and shoulder him lightly.

“Hey, I can take the jacket back.” He jokes.

“Okay, okay I'm sorry.”

“You know you and Brianna are cute. I see the way she looks at you.” I tell Noah.

“Really? Are you sure?” He asks, I can tell he’s blushing.

“Yes, how long have you known each other?” I ask him.

“Since seventh grade, so like about five years. We’re really close.”

"How do you feel about her?"

"I mean like, uhm. She's-uh." He looks away trying to find his words. "I think I like her. Whenever I'm around her I'm happy. I'm myself. She's herself. You know that feeling in your stomach? Like for you, when you're around a boy and they touch you by like the arm or cheek, or if they say something really sweet, you get like a funny feeling in your stomach, the butterflies in your stomach."

So that's what it is! Do I like Cameron? 

"I mean unless you don't like boys and go for girls."

I laugh before answering, "I am completely attracted to guys! I promise!"

"Okay." he says and laughs. "Have you gotten butterflies in your stomach for anyone yet?"

"Only two guys. But I'm not sure about them."

"Who?"

"Tyler and Cameron. "

"Awe." he says and nudges my arm.

"Yeah, I guess."

"Tyler and Cameron look at you the same way too." he tells me.

"So how'd you get to this fabulous state?" he asks me. And here we go again.

"I lived in a very bad foster home and I just had to leave them. Cameron talked to me on the bus and offered for me to stay with him and then he talked to his parents and they said I can stay for a while."

“That’s nice of them. If you ever need anywhere to stay just let me know. I’d be more than happy to have you stay over. I have a younger sister, she’s sixteen. I'm sure she’d be happy to have another girl around the house.”

“Thanks. Tyler offered for me to stay at his house too. But if I can’t ill be sure to go to your house. Where ever that is.” I say and laugh.

“You’ll have to come over sometime. And I have a big pool! There’s a slide and like a cave thingy. It’s really cool.”

“Sounds fun, we’ll have to plan for that.”

“Can I see that?” he asks pointing to my phone.

“Sure.” I say and hand it to him.

A minute later he hands it back to me, “Now you have my number if you need anything.” He says and smiles.

“Thanks.”

“No problem.”

“So how many parties does he usually have?”

“Almost every weekend. His parents are rarely home.”

“Jeez. How does he manage to get all the alcohol?”

“People usually bring most of it, but his dad drinks occasionally, so he’ll usually just take that alcohol and replace it.”

“Smart.” I say and laugh.

“Yeah, have you had a drink yet?”

“No, I was refraining from drinking.”

“Smart choice. I have had three already.” We both laugh.

We broke out of our laughter once we heard a cough behind us. We turn at the same time and see Rosie.

“Hey Rose.” Noah greets her.

“Hey.” I say to be polite. I'm not very sure about her. She does seem nice but there is something about her that’s off.

“I hope I'm not interrupting anything, but we’re about to start another game if you want to join us.”

I look at Noah and he looks at me.

“Do you want to?”

“I don’t mind.”

“We’ll be up there in a minute.” He tells her and she walks away.

“She’s a bitch.” Noah says.

I smack his arm, and laugh, “That’s mean!”

“Hey it’s true! She hits on pretty much all the guys! And even those with girlfriends and when they’re around their girlfriends, it’s messed up.”

“Wow. I knew there was something weird about her.” I say as we get up off the log.

“Yeah, so just be careful around her and maybe try not to hangout with her that much.”

“Thanks for looking out for me.” I say and hug him. He hugs be back hugging my head and says you’re welcome.

Noah holds me hand as we walk throughout the house basically shoving people to get through.

Finally we make it to the steps and Noah lets go of my hand.

We walk towards the group. This time I sit next to Noah because Rosie took my seat in between Tyler and Cameron. So to the right of Cameron is Brianna then Noah then me.

“Emma you start!” Chloe yells flinging her arms up. Yeah she’s definitely had too much to drink.

“Bailey, truth or dare?” Emma asks me.

“Dare.”

“I dare you to take three shots of tequila.” She says and point to the bottle in front of Chloe.

“Hey! This is my drink!” Chloe yells.

“I don’t care! I dared her to do it! She has to!” Emma says and grabs the bottle in front of Chloe and gets on her knees and hands me the bottle. I grab the bottle and take a sniff of the tequila. It smells gross.

I know I said I was refraining from drinking, but it's a dare. And what bad could three shots do to me?

“Do you have a glass or do I just drink it from the bottle?” I ask.

“Just do it from the bottle.” Emma says.

Here goes nothing, I tip the bottle back and take a small sip. It goes down and burns my throat. I tip it back again and take a bigger drink. I tip it one last time drinking the amount . This time it didn’t burn as bad.

My nose scrunches up and I hand the bottle back to Chloe who cheers.

"Your turn Bailey!" Emma yells.

"Uhm,  Brianna. Truth or dare?"

"Dare!"  she says.

"I dare you and.....Noah to go in the bedroom together for 15 minutes. " Noah immediately looks at me panicked. "Well go you to!"

Noah gets up and stands in front of Brianna. He extends one hand out and she takes his hand and stands up.

"Be safe you too!" Chloe yells as they walk down the hall.

"I'll ask somebody. " Rosie says.

Cameron's POV:

I'm still pissed that Bailey went back there with  Tyler. I didn't think she was like that.  I guess I assumed wrong.

"I'll ask somebody. " Rosie says.

I'm broken out of my thoughts.

"Bailey. Truth or dare?" Rosie asks her. She has one of those smiles like she's up to something.

"Truth."

"Did you have fun when you went in the other room with Tyler? "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 2.5K 26
Maeli. Unique name, right? Perfect for her situation. What is it you may ask? She's been adopted by One Direction for a year while they tour the USA...
233K 6.3K 40
In which a girl texts a guy thinking he is someone else. ʙᴏᴋᴜᴛᴏ x ғᴇᴍ!ᴏᴄ AFTER HIGHSCHOOL (msby/schweiden adlers era) ᴛɪᴍᴇsᴋɪᴘ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴏᴄᴛ. 22, 2021 ...
1M 17.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1M 44.1K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC