The Foster Home (Cameron Dall...

By suckmymatt

While Bailey runs away from her foster mom. She comes across Cameron Dallas. She shares her past with him and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 28, Part 2
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Epilogue
ugh

Chapter 16

315K 4.7K 7.9K
By suckmymatt

Fast forwarding to Sunday night the day before school starts.

Toby's POV:

It's been about two weeks since Bailey has been living with us. I love having her here. We've gotten really close to each other. One night I heard her screaming in her room. I ran in there and she was having a nightmare. I woke her up and took her to my room and we slept in the same bed and cuddled. She was really cute when she was sleeping. The following morning when she woke up she told me the real reason why she left.

Tomorrow we start school. My parent already enrolled her in school. We get our schedules when we get to school, I hope I get some classes and lunch with her.

Bailey's POV:

Tomorrow we have school. I'm really nervous. I hope people will like me. I hope I get some classes with Cameron or Toby and lunch with them. I'm so nervous. I'm going to have a panic attack. I was looking through mine and Cameron's closet until I heard a knock on the other door. Jessica was standing in the door way.

"How you doing sweetie?" She asked.

"Nervous for school. I'm trying to figure out what to wear." I responded while looking through my clothes. She walked over and started thumbing through the load of clothes hanging on hangers.

"Here, I like this." She said while holding up the black dress with pink floral on it.

"That's perfect. What shoes?" She hands me the dress and walks over to the wall with the many shelves with shoe on them. Most are mine and very few are Cameron's. She takes a pair of black Toms off the wall.

"This will look good with it."

"Thank you so much. You've been a big help. Really. With everything." I motion to all the clothes and room. "Thank you." I tell her and embrace her.

"Anything for you sweetie. I'm so glad you found Cameron and came into our lives." She says and breaks from the hug. I put the dress back on the rack thingy, and set the Toms underneath on the floor. "I talked to your girl that decides where you live. She said she'll talk to your foster mom. But you're perfectly fine with staying here."

"Oh my gosh!? Are you serious!!? Thank you!" I hug her tightly and she hugs me back. "I can't believe it! Oh my gosh! Thank you!"

"You're welcome. Tonight we're going out and getting a few supplies and backpacks for school. You're welcome to join us."

"Sure. I'd love to come."

*At school*

Cameron, Toby, and I picked up our schedules. I have two classes with Cameron, three with Toby, and lunch with both of them.

Period 1: English

Period 2: Ceramics

Period 3: Biology

Period 4: Medical Foundations

Period 5: Algebra

Period 6: Lunch

Period 7: P.E.

Thank God I have P.E. last hour. I have periods 1, 2, and 5 with Toby. With Cameron I have period 2 and 5.

We are all walking together to our lockers. Cameron's locker is in the next hall. He separates from us and says, "See you in ceramics!"

Toby and I said bye and walked to our lockers. Surprisingly they are right next to each other. We open our lockers and put things inside. I didn't have much because we don't even have all of our supplies yet.

We start walking to English. "I'm happy we have three classes and lunch together." I tell him and look up at him.

"Me too," He says and flashes a grin.

We get into class and notice the desks are in pairs. Toby and I sit together to the left side of the room a couple rows back. Everybody files into the class and takes their seats by their friends. I notice a boy walks in. He's tall with brown spikedhair, very attractive, and blue eyes. He's wearing black skinny jeans and a blue flannel with a white tank top underneath. I pay attention back to the front of the class where the teacher's at. I look to the right where Toby is sitting and he's just texting Cameron off of his iphone. I should probably get a phone so I can contact Jessica or any of them. I'll have to make a mental note to ask Jessica about it, I'm sure she'll be fine with it.

"Okay class. We're going to have a seating chart. Once I call your name sit there please." Everyone stay seated. I'm guessing once someone gets this seat we get up and go to the back and wait to be called to our new seat. The first name he calls is Toby and Hunter. "Bye." Toby says and walks away.

There are only four more seats, and only four people in the back of the room counting me. And all of them are boys. They are all really attractive, and one of the boys would be the one in the blue flannel. There is a blonde kid with blue eyes, one with a buzz cut and brown eyes. They are all taller than me.

"And Brandon and Noah. And finally Tyler and Bailey behind Brandon and Noah." We are in the back on the right side of the room. I take a seat on the right behind Noah. Tyler takes a seat next to me on the left.

"Tyler," he addresses and holds his hand out. I shake it and say, "Bailey." He smiles.

"I'm Mrs. Coco your English teacher. Today we will go around and say our names. And with the people in front of you, you are going to write on a paper two truths and a lie, and someone needs to guess the lie. And go!" she says and sits down at her desk and goes on her Mac laptop. Brandon and Noah stand up and sit in the desk backwards so they can face us. Brandon has a piece of paper in hand and starts ripping it into four pieces and hands one to each of us. I grab a pencil out of my bag and start to write my two truths and a lie and so do the boys.

When I finish mine the boys were already done fiddling with their thumbs.

"Who wants to start?" I ask them and push my long wavy brown hair off my shoulders.

Noah raises his hand and starts to speak, "1. I have brown eyes 2. I have two thumbs 3.I don't live in California."

"I'm going to guess your lie is you don't live in California."

"Yeah!" he shouts. "Brandon you go." Noah bumps Brandon's elbow with his elbow.

"Okay. 1. I have blonde hair 2. My names Bob 3. I can sing."

"This is a hard one. Hmmmmmmmm" Noah says acting stumped. "I'm going to go with your names Bob as a lie."

"CORRECT!" Brandon shouts and gives Noah a high five. All the boys are laughing including me.

"Bailey, you go." Noah says.

"Okay. 1. I can sing 2. My hairs naturally this color. And 3. I'm white." I say and laugh, the boys join in.

"I think your lie is that you're white." Noah says laughing.

"Correct!" I say and we all burst out laughing.

"That is a complete lie. You are one of the many white girls I've seen." Tyler says and we're all still laughing.

"Anyways. I think we all know my lie. I can't sing at all." They all laugh again, "I think it's your turn." I motion to Tyler.

"1. I have curly hair 2.I can't sing 3. I think Bailey's the cutest girl in this school." He says and I feel myself blush. Noah and Brandon both share their "Awwwe's!"

"I think we all know which ones the lie." Brandon says, "That you can't sing!"

I try my hardest not to look at Tyler so he won't see me red cheeks. However I notice he keeps looking at me and smiling.

"I hope that went well!" Mrs. Coco announced, "So since I don't have anything planned for the rest of the hour. We're going to watch Finding Nemo! If you don't want to watch it you may go on your phones but turn the brightness down cause I'm going to shut the lights off. And please no sounds coming from them either!"

Well I guess I'm watching the movie since I don't have a phone. I've never seen Finding Nemo before so I guess I'll get to watch it now. One of the kids on the left side of the room in the back shuts off the lights. Mrs. Coco starts the movie. I already don't like it. That freaking shark kills all their babies and the momma! I gasp when it happens and Tyler laughs at me.

"Why are you laughing at me!? It's not funny they all died!" I whispered to him.

He inches closer and whispers, "It's like you've never seen this before."

"I haven't." I whispered back and his face dropped.

"You've got to be kidding me!?" he whisper yelled.

"Nope."

"You're crazy." He takes his phone out of his pocket and turns the brightness down. I pay my attention back to the movie. I see out of the corner of my eye that Tyler is typing, probably texting someone. Seconds later Brandon's phone lights up. I wonder what they're talking about.

I brush it off and pay attention to the movie. It's really cute. I like the pink squid thingy when she says, "Awe! You guys made me ink!"

Right when the movie ended so did the class. I picked my bag off the floor and put it over my shoulder. It's brown leather over the shoulder bag. I fix my dress and watch Tyler pick up his backpack. I draw my attention away from him as he looks up at me.

He laughs and says, "Bye babe. See you tomorrow.''

"Bye." I say and he walks off. Noah and Brandon follow after him saying goodbyes to me. Toby walks over to me.

"Hey." I greet him.

"Hi. You seem to like the boys?" He questions.

"Yeah, they're funny. I like them." I say as we make our way over to ceramics.

"Good. Because I'm friends with them." He says and smiles.

"That's good. We could all hangout together. Only if you want to." I say.

"I'd love to hangout with all of you, I'm happy my friends are your friends too."

Finally the day is over! I'm just going to stay in my PE attire. There is no point in changing, we're just going home.

Cameron, Toby and I all meet by Cameron's truck in the parking lot and drive home.

"How was your first day as a junior?" Cameron asks.

"It was good. I made a couple friends."

"Who?" He asks.

"Tyler, Brandon, and Noah. I talked to a couple other people too, but honestly I don't remember their names." I laugh. We carry on our conversation and finally arrive at home.

(The new boy with blue eyes, who you all thought was Nash, it isn't. If you want to know who plays who, you can go to the chapters and go to the one that says 'Cast'. There may be a few new characters that will be coming along in the upcoming chapters :) )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

966K 38.3K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
5.8M 87.4K 66
Meet Adria, 17 year old model-in-training for multi-millionaire company, Victoria's Secret. She may look perfect, but she is actually quite normal. H...
1M 44K 89
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 17.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...