The Story of Us.

By AlyDen_1302

More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Seven
An: Final

Chapter Fifty-Six

4.1K 102 24
By AlyDen_1302

Alyssa Dan Valdez

Glancing at Dennise at my right side caused me to take a deep breath. This is indeed the most fucked up night of my life, she's going to spend the night in my room. I don't know if my twin sister is a fool or she's just not aware of what's going on in between me and Dennise. How stupid...

"Alright! Listen up! I have a good news!" Rachel blurted out as she opened the door really hard, it hit the wall making a loud noise, "I'm sorry," she giggled.

"What's with the excitement besh?"-Dennise

"You almost ripped off my door!" I glared at her earning a growl from my right side, "what?!" I snapped at her.

Dennise rolled her eyes, "so, what is it besh?"

Rachel shoot me a quick glance before smiling at Dennise, "I asked mom and dad if we can have drinks tonight, and what I mean by drinks is... Wine and beer." She said and walked towards my balcony.

Once she opened the sliding door the sweet night wind immediately rushed in my bed room. I frowned when Dennise hugged herself because of the cold wind. Those were the times that I wished I could hug her and caged her in my arms, keep her warm even though I feel cold myself.

"Where are we going to hang out though, Aaron might smell the alcohol from here." Said Dennise as a matter of fact, she laid on my bed and smilingly smelled my pillow, "uh, I miss this sweaty smell..." She moaned and I almost jumped on her right then.

"Hahaha, Danie, what's with the red face?"-Rachel

Dennise chuckled but I still ignored her, "I am thinking of naughty things, you know? From the past few days I really had the best nights ever!" I fake a grin. Huh, wanna play. Psh.

"Ugh! I just want to have the drinks already," Dennise groaned and stand on her feet. "Tonight is going to be a loooong night," she added stretching her arms above her head.

Her actions were on purpose. She stretched her arms causing her tight tee shirt to crawled up, revealing her petite body. The way she moved her arms, bend side by side, was just... So soft, sexy and hot. And for the record, I could not even take my eyes away from her, not util Rachel cleared her throat.

"Danie what's with the red face?" She asked again and laughed, causing me to frown, "I bet you missed to touch those soft sweet spots."

"Shut up Rachel Ann!"

"Hahahaha! Alexa is so lucky!"-Rachel

"Whatever."

I could feel Dennise's stare at my side causing me to look at her. Her lips formed a smirk as she winked at me, "don't worry baby, you won't be able to touch my body anymore." She blew me a kiss which I immediately dodge as guilt took over me.

My mouth hung open and I stared at her in disbelief. I was about to complain but the door shut open, revealing Alexa with a case of beer and two bottles of wine in her back pack. I stand on my feet and helped her to carry the alcohols.

"Aww, you guys are cute every time you stand together." Rachel giggled, "I can't see any differences between you two!" She added earning a glare from me, she showed a peace sign at the us.

"Yeah me too. They're obviously twins, everything are the same."-Dennise

"Really?" Asked Alexa turning her head to look at me, "Im not an athlete but, we have the same body..."

"Your boobs are bigger than mine, but it's not noticeable because of your shirts or lab coats. Right?"

"Right! But we have the same height!"-Alexa

I immediately looked at Dennise. Her eyes were examining Alexa's body. I rolled my eyes in annoyance and walked in between them. Dennise cleared her throat, she looked away and smiled at me.

"No doubt, you guys are twins. Even the attitudes."-Dennise

"Too much, huh?" I nod my head earning a glare from her, "too much judgements, psh."

"Just saying..." She waved her hand as if dismissing our topic, "so what to drink first?" Now that was a fast talk.

Shaking my head in annoyance, I slumped on the single couch making Rachel whine like a kid. I stuck my tongue out when she tried pushing me out of the it, I started to laugh and teased her. We had a long staring contest causing Dennise and Alexa to step in between.

Dennise pushed me on my chest, "Danie so immature." She giggled whilst her eyes shifted to my lips, "stop it, alright?" She discretely leaned closer, "don't make me spank you." She whispered before standing up again whilst still staring in my eyes.

I gulped because of how sexual her voice was. The warm lust swirling in between us vanished as Alexa slipped her hand around Dennise's waist, pulling her away from me in the process.

"Do you guys know each other before?" Alexa asked once they settled down on the floor, she pointed at me then to Dennise who was sitting on her lap, "babe..."

"Great!" I loudly said face palming myself. Yeps! They used our endearment, how lame! "Great choice of endearment, sounds, funny! Ha-ha!"

"It sounds sweet." Dennise cooed caressing Alexa's cheeks.

"Alrighty fellas! Let's have some drinks!"-Rachel

"Yeaaaah!"-Dennise

"But what topic though? I mean, we should have something to talk whilst drinking!"-Alexa

I shrugged, "I don't know, you tell me." I picked up a beer in can, gave one to Alexa and Rachel.

"How about me?"-Dennise

"Nope, visitors are not allowed to drink alcohol."

Her mouth opened to say something but frowned when I gave her a meaningful look. I was about to smile in triumph but Alexa picked up another one and gave it to Dennise.

"She's my visitor Danie, the cost is mine." Said Alexa and my hairs prickled because of her voice. It feels like she's claiming Dennise all of a sudden.

"Very well."

Rachel sighed, "alright! That's enough you two!" She grinned, "let's have some drinks!"

"For the first shot, let's make it fun!"-Alexa

"I have an idea!" Dennise interrupted, "since it's my first time, can we drink it straightly?"

"Are you saying without stopping?" Asked Rachel who nudged me at my side. I shoot her a glare before nodding at Alexa.

"Well, Im in favour of their plan," she said making me groan, "hahaha! Come on Danie, let's have some fun tonight!"

"Yeah right! You aren't tired of it, are you?"-Dennise

"Huh?"

"Duh! You lived your 5 days straight with girls and alcohol, so?"-Dennise

"Yeah Danie!" Alexa nod her head asking me to agree with it.

I looked at Rachel who's smirking at me. Just then I realized that I was by myself even though they were sitting in front of me. Ayoko ng uminom, at ayoko ding uminom si Dennise. Malakas topak niya pag may sugar rush siya, sa alak pa kaya?

Lumingon lingon ako sa paligid habang hinihintay nila akong sumagot. "I need a reason to get myself drunk." I said causing them to groan.

"Reason... Think about the girls you had a one night stand with..."-Rachel

"Really? The hot scenes?" Alexa asked in confusion. "How will that be the reason to make Alyssa feel like she wanted to drink alcohol?"

Rachel shrugged, "just wanted her to feel or remember how hot that night was." She glanced at me, "and of course, it's as hot as you drink alcohol."

"Not really Rachel."

"See! I told you. Think another reason!"-Alexa

"Why do you even need a reason? Ang arte mo naman..." Said Dennise in annoyance. I rolled my eyes at her causing the latter to clenched her jaw, "oh well... I think your twin sister is still immature."

Hindi ako sumagot at umirap lang sakanya. They started to talk about their peronal lives which caused me to look up and stare at the dark sky. I closed my eyes and decided to ignore them whilst they were talking in a circle. Hindi ko masasabing out of place ako dahil maski ako, mas gusto ko ng walang kausap.

I put the beer in can's mouth on mine and sipped a little bit of it. I shut my eyes closed, reminiscing the sweet hot liquid trailing down my throat. The memories of Dennise's naked body slipped into my mind, the way she bit her lip seductively, the way she looked at mine with lust in her eyes.

"Ugh Alexa, stop it.." Her familiar voice rung in my ears. It was half moaned causing me to slowly open my eyes, "haha, stop. Please?" She showed Alexa her cute puppy face whilst pulling the latter's hand out of her shirt.

I clenched my jaw as I locked gazed on their bodies leaning onto each other. "Looks like Alyssa have the reason to get drunk tonight!" Said Rachel pulling me out of thoughts.

"Well, let's make this a fun night then!"

"That's my girl!" Alexa cheered and put up her beer in the air, "first shot!"

Dennise and Rachel giggled in excitement whilst Alexa and I looked at each other before starting to drink our beers. I could feel Dennise's eyes on me, I shut my eyes as I enjoyed the feeling of the alcohol trailing down my throat.

"Go Danieee!"-Rachel

"Weak! Alexa's faster than you!"-Dennise

"Im done Danie..."-Alexa

I finished my drink and burped silently before wiping my lips. I smirked, "I was enjoying my drink, and I did not know that it's a competition." Sabi ko at saka nag bukas ulit ng beer in can. Akma ko sanang iinumin ulit yun ng accidenteng masiko ako ni Dennise.

"Uh, I did not mean to."-Dennise

"It's alright."

"Our turn!"-Rachel

"It's hard to choose but, I'll cheer for Dennise." Alexa said smirking at the girl who was staring at the can in her hand, "is it your first time?" Dennise shook her head as her response.

"I don't remember but, alcohol is not really my thing."-Dennise

She shoot me a quick glance causing me to look at Rachel, "alright. I'll gonna cheer for my babe."

"Can I have a kiss too?"-Rachel

"Goodluck kiss." I leaned closer and kissed her cheek.

Nag umpisa na silang uminom kaya nag katinginan kami ni Alexa. Wala akong balak umiwas sa titigan pero siya ang kusang nag iwas. Tumingin siya kay Dennise at nakita ko ang pag taas baba ng kamay niya sa waist nito. I looked away and stared at Rachel.

"Come on babe you can do this..." I heard Alexa said causing me to roll my eyes.

"Weak." I mimicked Dennise's voice when Rachel finished her drink in no time. "Nice one babe."

"Besh really?" Asked Rachel in disbelief.

Sabay kaming tumingin kay Dennise at napako ang mga mata ko sa leeg at collar bone niya. Her skin was exposed because of how she titled her head up to drink the alcohol. I saw a single mark on the spot where her neck and shoulders met. She put up her palm in front of us as she finished her drink.

"Woooh!"-Dennise

"Wow, you look hot."-Alexa

Look lang? Hot na kaya siya. Sagot ko sakanya sa ulo ko. Pulang pula na si Dennise kaya alam kong inenjoy niya ang pag inom. Inabutan ulit siya ni Alexa ng can ng beer kaya napatingin din saakin si Dennise. I pretended not to care as I sipped in my drink again.

"I have a question, Dennise and Alexa."-Rachel

"What is it?"-Alexa

Dennise nod at her. Rachel looked at me and back to Dennise and Alexa again, "have you done it?" She pointed at the two, "like you know."

"Hahaha, why do you need to know?"-Alexa

"I don't know. Im juts curious, you guys are so close."-Rachel

"I knooow!" Biglang sabad ni Dennise, "Dustine is so touchy touchy din." Humarap siya kay Alexa at kinurot siya sa ilong, "babe, you don't want them to notice it, don't you?" She giggled.

"Of course not, but I wanted them to see how much I love you."-Alexa

They kissed whilst smiling. I drink my beer in a straight way and shouted at the sky. Every one of them laughed because of what I did. "I love this drink, so refreshing!" Sabi ko pa bago umupo.

"We can see that!"-Rachel

"We still have more."-Alexa

"But not too much, you might loose it." Dennise seriously said and drink her beer in a straight way too. I glared at her but she only giggled as she picked up another one, opened it and drunk the half straight, "since this is my first time, Imma get myself drunk too."

"That's my besh, now, let's finish all of this." Maangas na sabi ni Rachel at inubos din ang pangalawang inumin niya. Napangisi ako at saka nag patuloy lang sa pag inom.

"Well, Im not going to lose with you guys."-Alexa

Nag sitawanan lang kami at nag umpisang mag inuman sa tahimik at payapang gabi. Wow, that was just deep. I did not count how many cans I drank already but I know, hindi pa ako lasing. I have a high tolerance of alcohol, but not with vodka which is wala kami.

Tahimik lang akong nanunuod sa tatlong nag iinuman sa sahig. Tawanan lang ng tawanan sila Rachel at Alexa habang si Dennise naman ay nakikinig lang habang umiinom. Pulang pula na ang pisngi nito at ang mga mapupungay niyang mga mata ay hindi na kagaya dati. She looked exhausted when our eyes met.

"You know, I wonder why you're not like your twin sister. Matino and all." Bigla niyang sabi na nag patigil kila Rachel at Alexa, "look at yourself, you look like a mess. You sure you're Alexa's twin sister?"

"What are you talking about?" Pag mamaang maangan ko. Napairap siya at sumandal kay Alexa. "You're drunk. Isa pa!" Panloloko ko at inabot ang beer in can ko.

"Im not drunk. I only have 8 cans."-Dennise

"And you're already unconscious."

"Hahaha! I know right, your body's limp. Do you want me to put you on bed now?" Alexa asked kissing Dennise's forehead. I stared at her and I almost laughed right then.

Lahat sila lasing, even Rachel who's already lying on the floor. I kicked her foot but she only groaned at me. She already drank 10 cans. I shook my head and pulled the can on her hand.

"That's enough." I laughed causing her to glare at me.

"Yo...you..know what? I..i.." Then Rachel's out. Her head titled at the other side as she passed out.

"Hays," bumuntong hininga ako at saka tumayo. Pilit kong inayos ang pustura ko bago yumuko at buhatin si Rachel. Dennise and Alexa were talking silently which I ignored because ayoko namang makarinig ng kung ano sakanila, masasaktan lang ako.

"Danie..." Rachel whispered when I put her down on bed. She hold my hand as she smiled, her eyes were barely open, "tha-thank you."

"Goodnight Rachel." I grinned kissing her on the forehead.

Nang makita kong payapa na siyang natutulog ay saka ako tumayo at nag stretch. I yawned lazily whilst my eyes were close.

"Babe... Hey, not here."-Dennise

Napamulat ako ng marinig ko ang matinis niyang tili. Dahan dahan akong nag lakad papunta sa balcony. My eyes burned as I saw them kissing on the floor. Alexa's hands were inside Dennise's shirt whilst the latter was trying to pull it out. She giggled as Alexa bit her bottom lip.

"Why?"-Alexa

Dennise just grinned and offered her another drink, "last one, and you're done."

Napalunok ako ng sunod sunod dahil sa pwesto nila. Dennise was straddling Alexa on her lap. Dahan dahan niyang hinila ang kamay ni Alexa palabas ng damit niya habang tumatawa. Alexa then suddenly grabbed the beer on Dennise's hand and drank it straight.

"That's enough Lexa." I laughed shaking my head, "your girlfriend is tricking you." I added.

Hindi nakinig si Alexa saakin. At matapos niya ngang ubusin ang alak ay alam kong hindi na niya kaya. Hinawakan siya ni Dennise sa mag kabilang pisngi habang nakangiti.

"Goodnight babe." She whispered before kissing Alexa on the lips.

"What did you do?" I asked her whilst crossing my arms on my chest. Napalingon siya saakin at alam kong maya maya'y tomba na rin to, "you're drunk, I told you not to drink too much."

"Look like you're not drunk at all." She giggled and looked me up and down, "such a mess."

"Look who's talking."

Dahan dahan siyang tumayo at kaagad akong napalapit sakanya ng muntikan na siyang matomba. We both stared at Alexa who was sleeping on the floor. Tinulak ako ng mahina ni Dennise at humawak sa railing ng balcony.

"I can stand on my own." She said whilst looking on the floor, she slowly looked up at me, "back off."

"Really, huh?"

"Yeah. Just show me the bathroom."-Dennise

"Wow ah! You knew where's the bathroom already. How many times have you been here?"

Hindi siya sumagot at tinulak lang ako. I watched her with a smirk on my face. Tumingin ako kay Alexang natutulog sa sahig. Hinila ko siya sa kamay at inilagay sa balikat ko. Her face was closer on mine causing me to backed away a little bit. Kahit naman may inis ako sakanya kambal ko pa rin siya, and why would I feel annoyed? I was the one who did all of this fucked up situation I am in to.

Lying Alexa on my bed, I made my way at the bathroom worried that Dennise might be sleeping on the cold tiled floor already. I shoot a quick glance at my bed before walking towards the bathroom door.

"Den, are you still alive?" I asked.

"Hmm..."-Dennise

I opened the door of the bathroom and saw Dennise leaning on the wall. Her eyes were closed whilst her brows were creased.

Magsasalita na sana ako at yayayain siyang matulog ng bigla siyang mapaharap sa sink at nagsuka. I stared at her dumbfounded. Her hands gripped both sides of the sink as she vomit all the drinks that she took during the night. Amoy na amoy ko ang alak kaya napasandal ako sa likuran niya. Humawak ako sa mag kabilang sides niya making her stop.

"Take it all out Dennise."

I slowly looked up on the mirror and saw her staring at me. She looked away as she wiped her lips and chin. I sighed as I stepped away.

"Gross." She whispered, "I need toothbrush and toothpaste."

"Just use mouth wash."

She rolled her eyes, "really Danie? Im not like you." Sabi niya at saka nag lakad sa kabinet kung saan nakalagay ang mga gamit ko. Mabilis niyang kinuha ang toothbrush at toothpaste ko. "I'll use yours," she squeezed the toothpaste and put some on her brush.

Yumuko na ulit siya sa sink at nag umpisang mag sipilyo. I was staring at her the whole time. Siya pa rin si Dennise, ang babaeng malinis sa katawan at sa lahat ng bagay. She brushed her mouth three times, waste of toothpaste.

"Why are you so calm?" I whined and wrapped my arms around her waist. I leaned my forehead at her back whilst pouting my lips, "why are you not mad at me? Yell at me Dennise."

Umayos na siya ng tayo at naglakad ulit patungo sa kabinet, pero hindi pa rin ako bumitaw. Dikit na dikit na ang katawan naming dalawa at alam niyang wala akong balak bumitaw. Amoy na amoy ko ang naghalong pawis, cologne at alak sa manipis niyang damit, kaya hindi ko siya tinigilang amuyin.

"It's hot."-Dennise

"Because I am here."

Hindi siya kumibo. Humarap ulit siya sa salamin at tumitig saakin. I pouted and kissed the side of her neck. Her cold icy eyes stayed in mine, and slowly she pulled the hem of her tank top. She revealed her creamy skin making me look away. I was about to pull my arms but the latter smirked and gripped it with hers.

"Remove my shorts."-Dennise

"Huh?"

"You heard me." She sternly said. I gulped as my hands sweated and trembled in nervousness. "I want to take a shower now."

Dahan dahan ko ngang tinanggal ang shorts niya, and she did not even waited for me before she walked in the bathtub. I sighed and walked towards the cabinet. Habang nag hahanap ng toothbrush at toothpaste ay nanlamig ako dahil sa pag wisik ng malamig na tubig sa balat ko. Kunot noo kong hinawi ang kurtina.

"Hey, it's too cold!" I said and was about to turn the faucet but Dennise slapped my hand. My eyes widened as my eyes went down on her chest. "Im sorry." I immediately apologized and turned my back on her.

"My body's hot. I need cold water, and for the record it's working!"-Dennise

"Alright."

"Fix yourself A." Sabi niya na naging dahilan ng pag lingon ko sakanya, she splashed water on my face making my eyes shut open in shock. She giggled, "wash your mouth too."

I grinned leaning closer, "so confident, huh?" I looked at her up and down making her blush.

"Shut up!" She playfully pushed my face.

I shook my head whilst smiling as I made my way in front of the mirror. I bowed my head on the sink and started brushing my teeth. I did what Dennise did since the alcohol's smell was suddenly bothering me. After I've done brushing my teeth, I washed my face with cold water.

"I'll wait for you outside."

"Where are my clothes?"-Dennise

"Uh! Just walked out naked, what's the use of your feet?"

"Ugh! So immature!" She whined making me giggled, "you don't want Alexa to pull me on your bed, don't you?"

"You'll stop her, right?"

Mabilis niyang hinawi ang kurtina at sinamaan ako ng tingin, "so immature." She said rolling her eyes.

Nginuso ko lang ang cabinet bago lumabas. Tulog na tulog sila Rachel kaya dahan dahan akong lumabas ng balcony. I collected all the cans and put it back in the case. It's good that no one spilled beers on the floor, or else wala na. After cleaning all our mess, I stared at the full moon and put my palms at the back of my head.

"What a beautiful night..." I murmured.

Tumingin ulit ako sa kama ko. Rachel and Alexa were already occupying every space of my bed. I made my way inside and opened the other side of my closet. I pulled out the big black bag, carrying outside. Dennise's presence was felt in my chest causing me to look at the bathroom. She was standing there wearing my white bathrobe.

"What are you doing?"-Dennise

"I will sleep here..."

"We." She corrected and joined me at the balcony. I sniffed her sweet aroma through my nostrils. Her hair was dripping on the floor causing me to pull it in my hands,"what are you doing?"

"You're hair is wetting the floor."

"I can't find the blower."-Dennise

Nag squat siya at binuksan ang bag. She pulled the comforter and my folded foam. Hawak ko pa rin ang hair niya habang nakatayo sa likuran niya. Habang nag aayos siya ng hihigaan namin ay napakunot noo ako dahil sa pag galaw niya. Siguro nga nakatulong ang malamig na tubig sakanya.

Hinila na niya ulit ang buhok niya saakin at pumasok sa kwarto. She turned on the lights and looked for the hair blower. I stepped inside the room and got two pillows. I watched Dennnise walked in the bathroom and after a sec, I heard the sound of the hair blower that she was using to dry her hair.

Sighing, I made my way out and put the two pillows on the white foam. I got in the comforter and closed my eyes. My eye lids were heavy, I am exhausted but I wanted to wait for her. At wala pa ngang isang oras ay lumabas na siya mula sa sliding door. I opened my eyes and smiled when I saw her wearing my boxers and tee shirt.

"What took you so long?" I asked putting my left arm at the other pillow.

Dennise rolled her eyes as she laid next to me. She made my left arm as her pillow and my smile widened as she turned to face me. "I miss you." She pouted.

"I miss you too."

She sighed. We stared at the sky as we breathed quietly. It felts like everything is fine all of a sudden. Dennise put her hands up as if trying to reach the sky.

"This is me, reaching for you. You're up the sky, you're so close as I look at you, but every time I try reaching you... It's the time I realized that no matter how I tried, I can't..." She sniffed, "I just can't."

The smile on my face vanished as she caressed my cheeks. Staring at her face, I trailed my point finger on the bridge of her nose down to her lips...

"I want you to sing for me." I whispered.

She shut her eyes close as her tears slipped on her cheeks. A smile made it's way to her lips, she breathed out as she opened her lips and sang for me.

"Have you ever loved somebody so much It makes you cry..." (An: play the song that I posted on this chapter :), )

I wouldn't forget that last night we spend together. Her eyes were full of happiness, contentment, love and gratefulness. But those things vanished as she looked away. Her voice was still playing in my head, causing my heart to beat in a painful pace.

It was the night... I saw her for the last time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 6.1K 39
Book 2 of Enemies turns to Lovers.
127K 3.1K 53
"Here, Under the Stars... What if our paths crossed again?" Four years after her heart got broken, successful music producer and CEO, Magui Feola, we...
250K 4.6K 28
Book 2 po ng Almost. HAHAHAHA!
Connection By Ara

Fanfiction

113K 2.1K 19
They told me to be grateful for the roof above my head, food on my table, affording hundreds of thousands of tuition fees, and all the other luxuriou...