The Story of Us.

By AlyDen_1302

More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
An: Final

Chapter Fifty-Five

3.5K 86 14
By AlyDen_1302

Alyssa Dan Valdez

I could not sleep last night. Sinubukan ko naman eh! Kaso hindi talaga ako makatulog. Parang sa pag iisip ko about sa sinabi ni Alexa, I tried my best to ignore or to forget it but my heart does not want to calm the fuck down.

Today is Sunday. My parents wanted us to have a family day, specially with Aaron. This tradition started when Alexa and Aaron joined our family circle. Both mom and dad wanted us to have Sundays off. Which means everyone should be in the house, having fun and all.

"Natulog ka kagabi o hindi?" Asked mom giving me a tell-me-the-truth-or-I-will-kill-you-look. She even crossed her arms on her chest, I scratched the back of my head, "you better fix yourself before going out. You look like a mess," she said before leaving me alone inside my room.

"Mom, can we talk?"

She stopped at the door, "talk about what Alyssa Dan?"

"Stop calling me with my full name. Call me Alyssa or Dan, not the whole thing." I groaned, It annoys me. Ang haba na nga ng name ko gustong gusto pa nilang banggitin. Pwedeng nickname nalang?

Mom leaned at the frame of the door, "what's bothering you 'nak? Tell me," she said and I looked up to meet her gazes. She nod her head, "Alexa?"

"Am I doing the right decision though? I feel like I made things worse..."

Yas, alam ni mommy. Madaldal si Rachel, I mean, close lang talaga sila, kaya open si Rachel sakanya. Even Alexa, ako lang talaga yung naiiba. I tell things if I think I need an advice or I need help. But Im not comfortable on saying things out loud specially when it comes to my personal life. Hindi naman yung everyday sasabihin ko lahat ng nangyayari saakin.

Mom sighed whilst staring at me, "well you already decided hun. I know you thought about it before you've done it, right?" She paused when I said nothing, "we did not know that your Dennise was Alexa's girlfriend. You did not know about it until you comfirmed that she really was."

"Mom enough with the story... Im done with it. Ayoko na."

"The story is not clear inside your head hun, and you're concluding things already. Why don't you think about it all first? Hindi yung you'll jump into conclusions after knowing a little bit of it."-Mommy

"But I don't like to hear the whole thing, nakakatamad."

"Nakakatamad o nakakasakit?" Mom chuckled. I frowned, they really knows how to hurt my feelings, tsk. "Tell me what you know," said mom and sat at the end of my bed.

I shrugged, "Dennise was Alexa's girlfriend, Alexa is my twin sister, the problem is, Dennise is my girlfriend." Did I say it right though? I think I did, my mom doesn't look like she's confused.

"You are still claiming her as yours, huh?"-Mom

"Mom!"

"Hahaha. I thought you broke up? Kaya napunta ulit siya kay Alexa?" Biro niya kaya sinamaan ko siya ng tingin. She shook her head whilst amusingly laughing, "want me to give you an advice?"

"Yeah."

"Tell me the story first."-Mommy

"I don't know the story!" I hissed earning a slap from my mom. I rubbed the sore part on my arm whilst pouting my lips, "meanie." Masakit manampal si mommy, Kaloka.

She motioned me to start talking pero hindi ako nagsalita, "gusto mong kurutin kita para magsalita? O gusto mong sampalin ulit kita?" Tanong nito at alam kong hindi siya nagbibiro.

"Yun na nga po kasi yung storya ma!"

"Conclusion mo iyon! Summary 'nak! Gusto ko detalye."-Mommy

"Aabutin tayo ng siyam siyam eh!"

"Make it short." She demanded, at wala namang difference sa summary ko kanina. But anyways, I started to talk, telling her the whole story.

"Dennise is my girlfriend who happened to have an ex at the past and she named it Dustine. Then suddenly out of nowhere, I met this girl who is totally my replica! Her name is Dustine Alexa Cruz and it is confirmed that she's my twin sister..." I made a face after saying that. Mom glared at me but I just rolled my eyes, "then yes! Alexa confirmed that she has an ex girlfriend named Dennise Michelle Lazaro. Happy?"

Mom was quiet for a bit. I sighed and slammed my back on my soft bed. Nobody could understand though. I mean, it's fucked up! Past vs Present, nakakaloka. Ays. Kaya ayoko ng binabalik balikan eh, masisira lang ulo ko.

"Okay, what gives you the idea of letting them meet together?" Mom suddenly asked. I cleared my throat and raised an eye brow at her.

"Duh mom! They're exes! Yung break up nila walang closure! Yung isa mahal pa yung isa, tapus yung isa... Hindi ko alam."

Binatukan naman ako ni mommy, sumimangot lang ako at humiga ulit. "Tanga ka 'nak. Tanga mo. Did Rachel tell you that? Naku ikaw na bata ka! Hindi ko alam kung nag isip ka ba o hindi!" Sabi pa niya bago tumayo sa kama.

Tumitig lang ako sa kisame habang nakasimangot, "oo nalang ma. Wala ka namang sinabing matino. Pinamukha mo lang kung gaano ako katanga. Kaloka." Tanga na nga kase pinapamukha pa. Walang awa! -_-

"Girlfriend ka, mahal mo, pero anong ginawa mo? Binalewala mo."-Mommy

"Mommy naman eh! Anong konek?!" Asar kong tanong. Umupo ako sa kama at kunot noong tumitig sakanya.

Tumawa siya at para bang ang saya saya niya dahil sa pinag uusapan namin. Nanay siya eh! Kainis.

"What do you think is wrong on what you did?!"-Mommy

"Nothing. I did the right thing!"

"Why do you think that what you did is the right thing?"-Mommy

"It's right because I made two important people in my life happy! To add the fact that I sacrificed my own happiness," that's probably the right thing for me to do, "isn't that the right thing? Not being selfish?"

Mom shook her head, "thinking about others is not being selfish, you are right." She murmured, "but too much sacrifices for the others can make you selfish too."

"What do you mean? That does not make sense."

"Because you were not thinking before you conclude things, do things and stuffs."-Mommy

I stared at her half confused. She shrugged. I was about to say something but Rachel came in the room and kissed my cheeks murmuring a low good morning beside my ear. "Mom, breakfast is ready..." She said turning to face our mom.

"What Im saying is... By just thinking on their happiness, you actually did not consider what were they thinking." Mom said in a serious tone, "you never know what's running inside Dennise's head, you did not do anything about it. On Alexa's side, you knew she's planning to claim Dennise back but you were too scared that she really might... And that makes you a coward person."

My mouth agape because of how my mom said all of those things. She shrugged before going out of the room. How did she know all those stuffs?! I have never told her about it, only Rachel!

"Time to take a bath." Rachel murmured whilst laying beside me, "I suppose you know what you did wrong, I suppose you realized that we are both fucked up!"

"I am sorry." I said face palming my face. Kasalanan ko naman lahat eh, it's my fault why everything seemed so messy right then. I was just doing what I know is right. It's right in my eyes but for the others it's not.

Tumayo na ako at pumasok ng banyo. It was just 8 in the morning, I still have time to prepare myself before going to the church. It took me half an hour in the washroom, washing my minds off with the water. I felt relaxed all of a sudden but there was no doubt that the day will be nerve racking to deal with.

Rachel was doing her make up when I finished drying my messy short hair with the blow drier. She stared at me on our reflection in the mirror. I smiled but the latter frowned deeply. I felt bad for her, damay na kasi siya sa pinag gagawa ko. Which meant it will ruin her image in Dennise's eyes. Im such a dick.

"Dan, you look like dracula." Dad joked making me laugh softly, "did you not sleep last night? What's with the eye bags and that black circles under your eyes?" He asked leaning closer to check my eyes.

"Dad Im fine. That's make up."

"Oh yeah! Said the girl who did not sleep for a week." Rachel rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Oh come on! I had some sleep, but it was not the usual."

"It's because you had sex with random girls the whole week."-Rachel

"Rachel..." Mom and dad warned in unison. I frowned.

"Stop blurting it out. It's awkward and embarrassing."

Hindi na sumagot si Rachel. She looked outside the window whilst her eye brows were still connected. I poked her arm. I tried getting her attention but the latter ignored me the whole drive going to the church.

"Okay, Alexa texted me."-Mommy

And that's what caused Rachel and me to look at each other. We had this same reaction, then our head snapped at our mom's spot.

"You guys looked nervous. What's wrong?"-Daddy

"Nothing." We said in unison.

Mom looked at us, "do you want to hear it?" She asked.

Nag kibit balikat lang ako whilst Rachel nod her head. I stared outside the window as if not caring about the text. Kinakabahan ako, leche, I don't know why. But the thought of meeting them at the church was killing me. I could feel that this is the day that my life will end. I am ready to face them! To face the consequences of what I did.

"Sabi niya, morning mom! Dennise and me are going to church, we will meet you there! Please tell Alyssa, my twin sister that I will introduce her to my girlfriend! See you soon! Loveyou! Yay! What will I say? Excited?" Mom annoyingly asked. I rolled my eyes and focused my attention on the road.

Once the car stopped at the parking lot, my muscles suddenly hardened. I could not move at all. My knees were shaking as well as my hands. Sweats prickled on my body as I stared outside. It looked so hot but I could not deny that the hotness started inside my body.

Rachel stepped out of the door, breathing and out as deep as she can. She blew on her palms before wiping it on her dress. Our eyes met, exchanging the same emotions and reaction. She moved her head as if asking me to get out of the car. I shook my head in response. She stomped her feet, and I know I needed to get out before she forced me to.

The air was hot, the sun was burning my skin making me wince in fake annoyance. Mom and dad stared at us in confusion.

"You guys should relax."-Daddy

"It's not like the church is going to burn you alive..." Mom joked causing us both to groan in disbelief, "kidding! Now now, stop moving like kids. Alright?" She smiled.

"Uh, I miss being a teenager." Chuckling, dad pulled my mom beside him. Wrapped his arm around her waist as they started to walk towards the church. I turned at my back and smiled at Aaron who was still sleepy whilst holding onto the hem of my button up shirt.

"Daddy pards, can you carry me po?"-Aaron

"No. You should walk, para magising ka!"

"But Im sleepy." He yawned. Humikab din ako kaya nakarinig ako ng mahinang tawa mula kay Rachel. Sumimangot ako at saka binuhat si Aaron.

"Im sleepy too, buddy." I said whilst pouting my lips. He leaned his forehead on mine, "what did you do last night? You look like you are so tired."

"I could not sleep last night..." He whispered.

Nakapikit akong sumandal sa balikat niya. I was about to fall asleep when Rachel poked me on my cheek. I fluttered my eyes open and closed it again because of the brightness of the sun.

"Look who's here! Hey Rachel!" A familiar voice came closer to us. My body trembled in response, I did not want to open my eyes anymore, I just wanted to vanish on my spot. "Danieee!" She squealed and for a moment the world stopped when her arms wrapped around my body.

Coldness erupted inside my heart, strange feelings started to swirl around me. I fluttered my eyes open only to be welcomed by the coldest blue eyes I've ever seen. She looked away as fake smile tugged onto her lips.

Alexa pulled herself from the hug, "so! Let's go?" Rachel interrupted nervously. I turned to look at her and the latter was smiling like nothing's wrong, and everything is fine.

"Wait, I will introduce my girlfriend to my twin sister first."-Alexa

Kailangan talagang girlfriend ang sabihin ah? Hindi ba pwedeng name niya nalang? Kaasar eh! Pangit pakinggan. Psh.

"Oh, your twin sister! Hello." Dennise greeted with a huge smile. She held her hand for me to shake it but I refused to. I hugged Aaron really tight whilst staring at her, "Your son? Im sorry, Im not thinking, you are actually carrying your son.," she said and her sassy attitude was annoying the heck out of me.

"Danie, give me Aaron."-Rachel

"Ah? Huwag na, baka magising siya."

"Huh?"-Rachel

"I did not understand anything." Alexa giggled and slipped her left hand around Dennise's waist. I looked away bitting the inside of my cheeks. "What did you do to Aaron, Dan? He's beat up!"

I chuckled, "we could not sleep last night."

"Why?"-Alexa

"Ah, I don't know. Thinking?" I answered almost a question. I gulped the lump in my throat as jealousy took over me. "I think the mass is starting, we should go."

We were about to start walking but Rachel insisted to carry Aaron. I wanted to yell at her because of the fact that Dennise might shake my hand after my hands were empty, and I was right. We stopped in front of the church and looked at each other. Of course, Alexa was still clinging onto her side which was a bit annoying, nor totally annoying.

"Im Dennise Michelle Lazaro." She smiled softly and held her hand again. I stared at it, debating if Im going to shake it or not. "And you are?"

"Danie, still here?"-Alexa

I jerked on my spot, I look at Dennise, we shook hand and smiled awkwardly. "Uh, Alyssa Dan Valdez." I immediately said as fast as I could. I was about to pull my hand but she discretely squeezed it, sending warmth through my skin. I shivered as the coldness took over me once again. Death threat was the only thing that came into my mind and I don't know why.

"Hi. Nice to meet you."-Dennise

"Yes. Nice to meet you too."

When we were inside the church there was no time that I did not glance at Dennise and Alexa's spot. Their hands were tightly holding each other. Alexa was seriously listening at the priest but the girl beside her was obviously having a hard time focusing on the preach.

I could feel her raging emotions inside her. Looking at her up and down made me bit my bottom lip. My body was aching for her touch, my hands were demanding me to hold or touch her skin. I shifted my weight to my left and right foot as I tried concentrating at the mass. I licked my lips nervously when Alexa turned her head at my direction.

Dennise rolled her eyes in annoyance. I scratched the back of my head and smiled sheepishly. "Damn it..." I cursed. Ang awkward, kaasar! Hayop na to! Akala ko madali, hirap pala. Tsk tsk. Pucha!

"I could hear you swearing." Rachel whispered beside me.

Si Rachel lang naman at Aaron ang nasa pagitan namin ni Dennise. Kaya kitang kita at kapansin pansin ang walang tigil kong pag lingon at pag titig sakanilang dalawa. It sucks, she's close yet so far. Tsk. I wanted to stand beside her but I can't. Malapit na akong mabaliw.

"Peace be with you..." Mom kissed Dad's lips making me frown mentally.

"Iloveyou mom." I whispered after kissing her cheeks, "Iloveyou Rachel." I said to the girl next to me, then Aaron and I stopped when I saw Dennise's summer dress. I slowly looked up at her but the latter was not looking at me. I sighed, "peace be with you." I whispered before reaching for Alexa.

"Iloveyou Danie."-Alexa

"Loveyou too Dustine." Now that Im starting to hate you, may nickname ka na saakin.

I looked away when they kissed in front of me. A knife sliced my heart as the kiss lasted for like 2 minutes. I could not blame them, all I could do is to beat myself mentally. Damn it, please... Just kill me now. I don't hate what Im seeing but I hate what Im feeling. Ugh.

"The mass has been ended go in peace with the Lord our God. May God, bless you all. In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen."-Priest

After the mass we headed back home. We were quiet the whole time. Mom and dad were asking questions but I did not know how to answer them. It's because obviously, after what just happened, there were no doubt that Im blown away. All I could think about was to think is what will happen next.

I ended up into many conclusions but nothing satisfied my own imaginations. It was so messy, I don't want to say it but I felt strange. Not strange towards Dennise but strange to myself.

When I touched her hand, it was warm. I felt the familiar warmth of it but mine was cold. She squeezed it and I knew she transferred something into my hand. My heart were screaming in joy when our hands touched but it once again slowed down when we parted away. She was not the one who was strange after all, it was me.

"Are you going out of the car Dan?" Dad asked after opening the door for me. I looked around me and realized that we stopped five minutes ago. "You're brain is flying out of your head again, what's wrong?"

"You know what's wrong dad."

He shrugged, "don't take it seriously. You are still young." Hearing those words coming from my dad made me frown mentally. I smiled though.

I walked out of the car and walked in the house. They were already working in the kitchen, preparing foods to cook for lunch. I walked in the living room when Alexa and Dennise came into view. They were laughing sweetly as if no one was watching them.

Dennise was cutting vegetables while Alexa was doing the same thing but hugging her from behind. I bowed my head and hit my forehead on the couch, but I thought it was the couch. It made a sound stopping everyone from what they were doing. My forehead throbbed rapidly. I opened my eyes and saw the small glass table.

Groaning, I walked whilst my eyes were close. Katangahan, bwisit. "Im alright..." Sabi ko ng maramdaman kong may humawak sa mga kamay ko.

"What the fuck were you thinking?!" Rachel hissed.

"I thought it was a couch." I groaned.

"Yesh right! Couch is so low, huh?"-Rachel

Hindi ko alam kung nang aasar ba si Rachel o hindi! Hindi ba pwedeng makisama nalang siya? Hindi na nga nakakapag isip ng matino, hindi pa siya nakikisama. Nuh ba yan. Kahiya.

"Next time open your eyes."-Alexa

"Or hit it on the wall, harder." I heard someone say making the people inside the room laughed. I glared at Dennise who only raised an eye brow whilst still looking on the chopping board, "just saying, suggesting good ideas..." She shrugged as if she did not say anything stupid.

"I will." I answered with the coldness of my voice that I could muster.

I started to walk up the stairs once they all became quiet. It was not awkward, like note the sarcasm. I could not bare staying in there, watching Dennise with Alexa working with sweet nothings, psh! Screw them both!

There's no point of calling her my girlfriend anymore. Halata namang wala lang sakanya nung nakita niya ako, halatang wala lang sakanya na makipag lambingan sa iba habang nanunuod ako. Bottom line, halatang nag eenjoy siya. It was really obvious and it was annoying!

Once I stepped in my room, I locked the door and kicked my bed. My toes hit the hard part of it making me wince and growl in pain. Damn it! Gaano ba ako katanga? Kaasar! Hindi ko nalang pinansin ang sakit at sinipa ang lamesahan katabi ng kama ko. I started to throw things, disarranged them as hatred and pain was the only thing that swirling around me.

I looked at the mirror, stared at my fucked up hair. I looked like a mess, someone who came from the trash. I knitted my brows as I raked my hair with my fingers.

"Gwapo mo!" Sigaw ko bago suntukin ang salamin, "kaso ang tanga mo! Hayop ka eh!" Asar kong sabi at sinuntok ulit iyon. The glass shuttered into pieces. I licked my lips as I stared at my bleeding knuckles.

They could not hear me, thanks to my dad who made my room sound proof. I removed the shuttered mirror on the top of my make up drawer. The blood was dripping freely out of my cuts but I did not care at all. I couldn't feel the pain from it, in fact it gives me pleasure, making me braver just by looking at it.

I walked into the bathroom and washed my bloody hand. I rolled a white bandage around it before staring at my reflection, for the record, Im a goddamn jerk. "You are fucking asshole." I gritted my teeth and was about to punch it but then someone knocked on my door.

"Lunch is ready!" Shouted Alexa from the door.

Nag isip muna ako bago sumagot. Suddenly, ayaw kong sumabay sa lunch. I mean, ang awkward. For them hindi! Pero saakin, oo. Ugh. Im alone in this situation. Rachel was obviously trying to forget everything, and there was me... Fucked up.

"Coming!" I yelled back before taking a deep deep breath.

———

"How's University life Dennise?"-Daddy

Dennise stopped from eating, she smiled and wiped her mouth in a polite manner. "It's pretty stressing but it's fun, like really really fun, specially with the Uni parties." She said reaching for her glass of water.

"Really? You guys still have those kind of night outs?" Asked dad confusedly, Dennise nodded her head in response. "I thought they banned those things already," he said before stuffing food in his mouth.

"Dad, I think they changed it. Right babe?" Alexa interrupted, napatigil naman ako sa pagsubo ng kumindat siya kay Dennise.

Landi pa more! Dami daming tao eh, tapus nasa harapan pa ng food. Psh.

"Alyssa stop glaring at your food," I heard mom said making me looked up at them. She pouted her lips to point out my plate, "stop playing. You're obviously not in the mood of eating. Are you alright?"

"Im full mom."

"What did you eat this morning?"-Alexa

I sighed, "nothing."

Alexa stopped from eating, she stared at me for a second before putting down her spoon and fork. "Bad days, huh?" She nod her head, "what happened this time?"

Hindi ako sumagot. Yumuko lang ako at saka sumubo ng string beans. I looked at Dennise secretly whilst the latter smirked when our eyes met for a brief second. What's with her?! She's been a tease since we started eating.

"Nothing." I murmured under my breath.

Someone cleared their throat beside me. I glanced at Rachel, "eat your adobo. I cooked that for you." She said and stabbed a slice of chicken heart on my plate, "you never tried it yet."

I opened my mouth and ate the chicken's heart on Rachel's fork. "You're cranky this days Danie..." Alexa sighed.

There was a long silence when I just nod my head. Not until Dennise cleared her throat catching my attention. "It's actually obvious. I did not know that your twin sister is this quiet babe." Sabi niya at saka uminom ulit ng tubig, but this time her eyes were locked on mine.

I gulped the invisible lump in my throat when I felt a smooth skin crawling on my knees. Dennise bit her bottom lip and started to eat as if she's not doing anything under the table.

"She's not that quiet. She's loud and talkative," Alexa giggled, "but she's more onto sexual topics."

"I heard that..." I grinned acting normally. I pulled myself away from Dennise's toes but the latter pinch a fine part of my skin causing me to stop from moving. "It's hot in here..." I laughed nervously.

"Because I am here."-Rachel

"Hahaha, now, you're being conceited Rachel."-Daddy

"It runs in their blood honey." Mommy laughed.

"Oh really? Even the coward part po?" Tanong naman ni Dennise at tumawa pa ng mahina. Sumimangot lang ako at saka umayos ng upo sa upuan ko.

Dennise's toes stayed on my mid-thigh, allowing me to relax for a bit. My sticky sweats were starting to come out. I could feel the hotness of my body risen up. They were talking, laughing but my brain was flying all over the place. It was that tease, torturing me on my seat.

"Danie, when are you going to bring your girlfriend here?" Alexa suddenly asked.

Dennise kicked me slightly causing me to shake my head, "ah, what?" I asked.

"Your girlfriend, when are you going to bring her here?"-Alexa

"She has a girlfriend?" Pag mamaang maangang tanong ni Dennise. Mom, Dad and Rachel gave one another a glance. "You are into girls?!" Dagdag niyang tanong.

"Uh, not really..."

"Yes, she has a girlfriend! Davis Anderson." Alexa said cutting me off.

Napatigil ang lahat sa biglaang pag sigaw ni Alexa dahil sa excitement. I could feel Dennise's deathly glare on me. I breathed out, "lol. Are you for real?" Sarcastic kong tanong.

I was about to move but Dennise moved her foot closer to my sex. We glanced at each other but looked away immediately. She trailed lines on my legs for how many times before settling it in between my legs. My face burned as the tingling sensation spread all through out my body, I almost moaned right then making the latter smirk in triumph.

"Huh! Davis is not her girlfriend, they only had one night stand."-Rachel

Wow, putek! Pucha! Oh my god! Bakit?!

"Oh, now she's into one night stand?" Asked the girl who pushed her foot on my sex even more, I gasped earning a soft laughter from Dennise, "interesting."

"Aww, you're cheating!"-Alexa

"I-I.. Am not. Okay? I was drunk and all..."

"Wow. Five days straight, drunk? Have sex with random girls? Cool."-Rachel

Kinurot ko si Rachel ng patago at napasimangot naman siya. Mabilis akong uminom ng tubig bago pumikit ng matagal. When I opened my eyes, I saw Dennise enjoying her food. I stared on her lips, the way it moved softly, and it was that sexy scene when she slowly removed the spoon out of her mouth. I gulped really hard as she licked her lips seductively.

She raised an eye brow making me look away. "Don't you think it's bad to have sex with random girls?" Alexa asked.

"Yes anak, you might get STD on having too much sex. Specially that it's random."-Mommy

"Unless you used protection."-Daddy

I sighed, "folks, we are eating, and we are talking about my sex life, really?" Damn it. Hindi sila nakakatulong eh.

"But it's interesting." Dennise said as she slowly pulled off her feet in between my legs.

"I know. But we should stop, she's really red now."-Alexa

"You did not do anything but you're sweating like you run a million laps."-Rachel

It was so hot. My chest was heaving up and down as if Im going to passed out again, but I know for sure, this time I wanted to cry. My eyes were burning, I could feel the tears that are starting to build up. I shivered when Dennise's icy eyes stared at mine. A slight pain rushed across her eyes before turning her head to face Alexa.

"I loved the food babe." She sweetly said. She kissed Alexa on the cheeks causing me to growl quietly.

I stand on my feet, picked up my plate and put it on the sink. "Im tired. Going to sleep."

"Why are you tired again Alyssa Dan?"-Mom

"I didnt get some sleep last night mom."

"You're grounded. I did not know you were out the whole week. I thought you are with Ara..."-Mom

"You don't need to tell me everything mom. Grounded is enough. If you'll excuse me." I calmly said before walking out of the kitchen. I made my way up the stairs and in to my room.

I shut the door behind me once I get in. Hindi ako kumibo at sumandal lang sa pintuan. I stared on the ceiling asking them to talk to me. The tears came out of my eyes making me bit my bottom lip. It's funny how things came out like a movie. Shutting my eyes off, I clenched my jaw as I tried my best to stop myself from crying.

After an hour of being mute, I opened my mouth to groan or say something but there was none. I shook my head and made my way to the balcony.

"You should sleep here..." I heard Alexa says from behind the door.

"Alrighty then, unless your twin sister allows me to." Dennise said and I frowned as I heard her giggling. "You guys shares a room, right?"

Bumukas ang pintuan na nag paayos saakin ng tayo. Mabilis akong tumingin sa kawalan at napalunok ng sunod sunod.

"Danie! Can Dennise sleep in your room tonight?"-Alexa

"Huh?"

Dennise cleared her throat causing me to look at her, "since Alexa's going to sleep with Aaron tonight, Im thinking, maybe we can share a room." She discretely eyed me up and down making me blush.

"Just for tonight Danie, promise, just until midnight."-Alexa

"Ah.., why don't you just... Let me sleep wi-with Aaron?"

I saw Dennise's face hardened on my peripheral vision, Alexa seemed to get my idea kaya ngumiti ako. "You're right!" She said in agreement, "alright then. I will ask Aaron to stay with you tonight."

"Yeah..."

Tumalikod ako sakanila ng magtitigan sila sa harapan ko. I sighed whilst trying to ignore what they were talking about.

"So, after how many years? Wow, I did not know you still love me."-Dennise

"True love."-Alexa

"Haha, yeah." Dennise murmured with a soft laugh. She sounded hesitant but I know she's not, "I still don't believe in it. Love sucks."

"Not the love part, it's the person."-Alexa

"Yeah. Stupid humans." Said Dennise and my hairs prickled all of a sudden. "But anyways, you go take a bath now. You stinks." She playfully said making me made a face.

"Haha, look who's talking."-Alexa

Then there was a long silence. I tried not to look at them but I did. They were kissing slowly. Alexa was pinning Dennise on the wall whilst her hands were gripping the latter's waist. I cleared my throat causing Dennise's eyes to shut open. They parted away and grinned at me.

"I love you babe."-Alexa

"I love myself too!" Dennise answered and made it a joke, "kidding! Love you too Dustine."

Tumatawang umalis si Alexa at naiwan kaming tahimik ni Dennise. I gripped the hard cement at my back as I stared on the floor. Everything stopped as my heart banged on my chest. I opened my mouth to say something but there was none.

"Hey," a voice came out of my mouth making me laugh, "I mean..." I looked up to meet Dennise's icy eyes. "I don't know what to say."

"You should have told me before everything got worse, you know?" She shrugged. She walked towards me, "but thank you for a week of giving me time to figure things out on my own."

"Dennise..."

"Good that you're not claiming me as yours anymore. I feel disgusted from everything that had happen." Her voice was cold sending waves by waves of icy cold blood in my heart, "haha, Im a loser as always."

"... I... I... Uh... I..."

She tilted her head to look at me. A soft smile crept onto her lips. "I loved you babe. I did, I gave my all, I... I don't know." She laughed miserably, "maybe it's not enough. Not enough for you to believe it."

I slowly made contact with her hand, as our skin touched each other, a single tear escape her eyes. She gulped hardly as she clenched her jaw. Touching her hand made me realize that...

I was the one who became strange from all of this, not her.
———

An: I can't really write a story with a non-AD character xD. Kaya check out my new work guys, it's entitled 'Best Friend' or http://my.w.tt/UiNb/RacyhpThAu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 423 25
a story of two person having a different lifestyle and an opposite characteristics. Would they bare each other's flaw despite of being so opposite i...
5.5K 250 12
Aeros, a gangster who fell in love for the first time and ready to change just for the woman he loves. "Dos" was surrounded by rules that could prev...
195K 8.2K 53
Archana Louisse Young - President of the Student Council. She is trusted by the Reed family to regulate Lauxshire University's policy. She is known...
687K 7.9K 69
• This is pure fan fiction • This story was published to spread love • This story was made just to entertain myself • This story was made by my delus...