The Story of Us.

By AlyDen_1302

More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
An: Final

Chapter Fifty-One

3.4K 73 1
By AlyDen_1302

Dennise Michelle Lazaro

I stared at the hallway in amusement. It was deserted, quiet and cold. I didn't make any friends yet, I chose to be alone for the min time. It's not like people in college are not friendly, they're not just my type. I have my own world and so they do.

University is way harder than I expected... In terms of academics.

"When you get in University, you'll realize that being in a relationship is a distraction."

Dad's words rung inside my head. I clenched my fist as I walked along the hallways, I hugged my books as a cold yet familiar wind passed swished by me. I've been feeling strange lately. The feelings were too different, compared to every time Alyssa Dan's around or close. It smelled trouble.

My forehead creased as I tried brushing off the feelings and the trouble that caused by my dad's words in my head. It's not that my relationship with Alyssa was a distraction or will pushed me down in some ways. I could separate them both, I will try.

I know what's their difference, passing through University is my first priority, and there's Alyssa Dan, my fourth. I didn't know how I did my list but Alyssa agreed with it, though I had doubt that she's only saying yes because she doesn't want to hurt me.

Am I being selfish?

I stared at myself when I get in the washroom. There was a miserable pout on my dry lips, I forced a smile but my eyes were telling me the opposite.

I missed her, I really do. Leaving her alone was not a good idea, I think, I did the wrong decision for doing that.

Am I the one who's doing the wrong choices though? Or she's the one who's not trying to make something out of it?

My phone vibrated in my coat's pocket. I stared at it for a second before picking it up. A text from Alyssa Dan.

From: Babe 💕
... I could feel your lips forming a pout, and so mine. Iloveyou! ...

Strange isn't it? I don't know if it's just a quote or a thought that came from her mind, but then... There's was that small beat from my heart telling me that Alyssa could really feel me.

To: Babe 💕
I am, smiling... :).

From: Babe 💕
Can we meet up?

I shook my head. The reason why Alyssa's not trying to do something out of my unreasonable causes was because...

To: Babe 💕
I'll be the one to tell you when. Not just today. Im sorry.

Im figuring something else that's out of our relationship. I know she's my girlfriend, I could trust her, I love her, but... I think Im on my own for now.

I stared back at the mirror and jerked on my spot when a face popped out in front of me. I looked at her with confusion.

"Alyssa..." I whispered before running my finger tips on the mirror.

She leaned closer, moved her face to her right side as if checking something on her cheeks. I blinked twice, realizing that she's at the other side of the room. Weird mirror, isn't it? You could see everybody else at the other side but they couldn't see you.

That's the reason why I don't like to see her yet. She's been hiding things from me, and I don't know why she's not telling me what's happening with her life. It scares me, that I started to hide my feelings from her too.

I sighed. I walked out of the washroom and breathed in as I tried to stop the tears in my eyes. Damn tears, it makes me look immature.

Chemistry class was not helping me neither.

"Are you okay?" Jessy, one of my classmates asked from behind my chair. "You're awful." She stated making me smile and threw a paper ball at my back, "and immature!" She added.

"Haha. Shut up and listen."

"I am listening miss perfect."-Jessy

"Flirtatious!"

"I am not. Assuming!"-Jessy

I shrugged. The teacher was writing on the white board and neither of the two equations that she was writing was interesting. I rested my chin at the back of my palm. Boredom was eating me.

I closed my eyes only to be welcomed by a shining brown chocolate eyes. A frown crept to my lips and to hers. The beats of my heart slowed down as she leaned closer and kissed my cheeks. Am I dreaming? But the touch was surreal.

"Babe..." I murmured but my eyes snapped open as Jessy slapped me on my cheeks slightly.

"Eh, babe!" She wiggled her brows.

"Shut up Jess!"

"Hahaha. You fell asleep, now you get to go talk to Mr. Write!"-Jessy

"Why?"

"Oh! He discussed about the upcoming volleyball try out." She smiled, "well, if you are interested!"

I puffed shaking my head. There was a familiar presence felt on my left side making me snap my head towards it's direction. I clenched my fist...

"I have to go."

"Huh? But..."-Jessy

"I will see you tomorrow!" I waved my hand and gave her a small smile.

I never felt this weird feelings inside me from my whole life. And it's all because of Alyssa. -_-.

Speaking...

Babe 💕 calling...

"Yes?"

"Kakantahan kita..."-Alyssa

I rolled my eyes, "Hmmm..."

"Please?"

I don't know what got in to me, but my thumb searched for the end button. I drove home without calling her nor texting her back. My condo was deserted, a room of sadness and misery as I walked inside. I slammed my body on my bed. I shut my eyes because of a sudden fire, burning inside my heart.

A bunch of crappy things waved inside my head. I wanted to escape from it, but I could not. The last thing I know how to escape was to spill it out to someone, but how could I do that? The only person whom I wanted to talk is the same person who's giving me this crappy things inside my head?

"Hear me out babe..." The voice mail said, her voice was so low that I could feel the emotions on it, "I don't know...  I mean, I wanted to see you, but we're both busy. Haha! I joined volleyball, kaya busy ako. Im trying my best to save some times for you, but I think, I should not do that... 'Cause I feel like Im just bothering you. Nah! I know we'll figure it out any time soon din naman, maybe not just today... Nor the next days."

Volleyball. Is that your cover for studying in University with me?

"When we meet... I will tell you something. Im just afraid to tell you about it right now. It's too soon."

Sasabihin mo lang naman eh! Im not even going to dump you just because you lied to me about it! I know it's not easy to forgive but... I will try, because, I know, you have your own reasons.

"Even though its been so long, my love for you keeps going strong..."

Hearing the song made my heart bleed. Am I being too selfish?

I pressed the end button not wanting to hear the whole lyrics coming from Alyssa's beautiful voice. I stared at the ceiling whilst wiping my tears. I feel dumb and stupid. Stress, boredom, exhaustion, and sadness were eating me alive.

This is way too different. Talking with many people, hearing noises from the hallways were a bit irritating, but now... The silence that I've been hearing for a few months was more irritating.

Is this how it feels to be alone? Wanting to talk to someone but couldn't decided if you really wanted it or you're just toying yourself?

"Ugh!" Groaning from frustration, I dialled Bang's phone number.

"Hey, hey, hey! What's up Michieeeee!" Her voice was so cheerful, and I couldn't help but to feel sad to myself. "What's up? It's been a long time! How are you? School? Huh?" Can she not do that again?

"Im fine. School is fine. How are you?"

"I don't know," she sighed, "to be honest, life's been a bitch for the last two weeks. I wanted to sleep forever, any time soon!" She's too immature for saying that last part, but really, I would say the same.

"Don't get yourself beaten from a lame problem."

"How could you say that?"-Bang

"I don't know." I trailed off, "what happened to you anyways? You're acting like a grade schooler!"

"I dumped Ara."-Bang

Hearing the news made me sat up on the bed. My mouth dropped as my eyes widened, "how?" I muttered. They's so perfect, what did they do?

"Ah... Uhm, actually.... Uh.." Bang stuttered at the other side of the line, "kasi, walang forever."

"Are you nuts?!" That was stupid -_-.

"Hahaha. Trust me! Guilt is consuming my whole body and soul, Kaya nga, I wanted to die na eh!"-Bang

"Why did you even dump her in the first place?"

"I don't know."-Bang

"Change?"

"No." If it isn't could it be, "Wala talagang forever eh!" Bang played Ara? But for what reason?

"Did you, played, on, Ara?" I asked putting pauses in between words. I bit my thumb as my heart raised it's beat. "Or, you lied?"

"The latter..."-Bang

"Hindi ka naman maguiguilty pag pinaglaruan mo lang siya eh. Basically, you played your own feelings. What's wrong with you?"

Natahimik sa kabilang linya. I furrowed my eyes on the mirror, imagining Bang slapping herself slightly.

"Eh, kasi! Feel ko, nagsasawa na siya! I mean, mafifeel mo naman diba? Pag wala ng patutunguhan ang isang relasyon? Or yung iba naman, pwede niyo pang ibalik at pag usapan..."-Bang

"You already think about it, you concluded both phases, what's the matter now?"

"Frustration. Yes, you could bring the feelings back, but it's not gonna be the same anymore." I heard her sobbed making me frown, "I don't know. Then after break up naman, I felt light and new... The only problem is, every time I see her, I just can't help myself from staring at her..."

"Guilt, huh?"

Bang sniffed but then answered with her soft voice, "I love her, but it's not just the same as the first time I admitted it." Is it possible though? "Guess what!"

"What?"

"I think, it's not 'love' after all."-Bang

"Are you sure though?"

"Yeah. I think? I mean, I admit being with her felt amazing, but that feelings didn't stay until the end. I loved her but... It's not a long lasting one."-Bang

I nodded in understanding. They've been together for how I long I know, and still... They ended up, like nothing happened. In a relationship wether you're in a Long Distance Relationship or you're always with your partner, you're still going to dump each other if it's not a long lasting... Love.

"Are you okay?"

"I've been miserable since the day I know? How about you? Are you okay?"-Bang

"I've been feeling strange lately..." I said honestly, "been thinking about Alyssa Dan for how long I know..."

"Lq?"-Bang

"No. I've been pushing her away. And for some reasons, wala siyang ginagawa about it."

"Really?"-Bang

"Yeah. I mean, it's my fault din naman. How could've she done anything kung, ayaw ko din naman," sabi ko at saka humiga ulit, "ewan ko ba! Baliw na ata ako." That's true, been thinking crappy things lately.

"Kaya naman pala! What do you want to do then? Why don't you do the first move?"-Bang

First move. Me? No. I mean... I have plans, but, not just today. I wanted to hear something from her first, and I don't want to force her. She has choices though, wether to tell me or not. I prefer the first one, dahil hindi ko alam ang gagawin ko sa nararamdaman ko about it.

"Nah. Matutulog nalang ako. I mean, Im tired, bored, stressed and all. Wala din naman akong gagawin. So, itutulog ko nalang."

"Are you sure? Sa pag kakarinig ko sa boses mo parang gusto mo ng makita si Alyssa Dan."-Bang

"Hahaha! You're hilarious!" I laughed but didn't know that I sounded fake and miserable at the end. "Have fun Bangnita!"

"Sleep well Michieeee!"-Bang

After pressing the end button I looked down on my feet and started to take off my socks using my toes. My head was clear for a bit, it gives me ease to sleep. The clouds outside seemed to get brighter, indicating what time it was.

I shut off my eyes, welcoming myself from a deep slumber.

Sleeping was a great escape other than reading books. My head was completely off for I don't know how long. I was enjoying it, no dreams and all, it was just a peaceful and relaxing darkness.

I tightly hugged my pillow, knitting my brows as food smell made it's way through my nostrils. I was probably dreaming.

Probably.

The sleep was amazing. I wanted to sleep more but my heart felt like it's connected to my brain. It's fast and warm beat was forcing me to turn on my back and open my eyes. I yawned lazing only to be shut off by a sudden soft bite on the side of my neck.

My eyes fluttered as my body jerked slightly. I planted my elbows on either of my sides and looked at Alyssa who was hovering over me. She grinned cheekily.

"Did I wake you up?"-Alyssa

I shook my head. I hit my head on my soft pillow whilst my eyes were locked in her eyes.

"Why are you hear?" Good, because I wanted you to be here.

"I miss you." Her hand immediately flew at the back of her head and scratched shyly, "Im sorry if I came in without permission, and for waking you up."

I picked up my phone and read a message from Bang.

From: Beshie Sheila
You sounded awful. Spill it to someone who's giving you craps! You deserve to be happy! 'We' deserve it!
One more thing! Talk or have Alyssa by your side, you'll feel better!

"Priorities..."

"Ah, school, family, volleyball, and you."-Alyssa

"Pang ilan ako?"

"Fourth," mahina niyang sagot. I put down my phone and looked up at her, she dodged my gazes making me cupped her face, "Im sorry, I can't help it. Alright? And... It's been a while."

"Am I a distraction?"

"How could you think like that?"-Alyssa

"Because you are..."

Instantly, pain was written on her face, specifically in her eyes. She looked elsewhere, a smile crept on her lips miserably.

"Im sorry."-Alyssa

My eyes travelled on her lips, I smiled mentally before locking my fingers at the back of her neck. I pulled her down making her eyes widen.

"A distraction to my sleep," I grinned connecting our lips together. "I miss you too."

I planned it to be a brief and not so long kiss but Alyssa had another plan in mind. She pulled me closer on my hips making me feel tingly all of a sudden, her touches, and her presence, it feels the same. Our heated kisses, it's still burning with great desire. I shut my eyes as I savoured the flavour of her mouth.

She split my lips making me gasp for air. Her tongue explored, flicking and playing with mine. I caressed her cheeks, trailing lines along her sharp jaw line. Her left hand slipped in my blouse, gently caressing my hips. The touch of her fingers seemed to build fire on my skin. I tried ignoring it, not wanting to feel the passionate yet frustrating fire in between my legs. I opened my eyes seeing her long lashes close to my eyes. I grinned bitting her lip.

"Babe..." She called with a playful yet serious voice, "how long have you been feeling cold?"

"I've never been cold."

"But your skin was..."-Alyssa

I blushed, "the air con was on."

"Coldness from the inside could make your skin feel the same." She whispered nibbling on my bottom lip, "let's heat you up." A cheeky grin appeared on her lips. I pushed her off me but she immediately gain her support by her right hand. "Trying to escape, huh?"

"I have works to do."

"Babe..."-Alyssa

"University student, remember?"

"Priority."-Alyssa

"Fourth." I smirked getting off the bed. She pressed her face on my pillow making me chuckle. Indeed, Bang was right! I should have called Alyssa here two days ago. It feels different.

I stared at her, she was wearing her jersey and she doesn't like to change, at least for now. I focused myself on reading my book, trying to get an assignment done. How could this be possible? I felt productive all of a sudden? Yet, Alyssa was frowning and said Im being mean to her.

"How could you do this to me? Im here na oh! Pero, work pa rin?"-Alyssa

"Make yourself busy to."

"But I wanted to make myself busy with making you undone underneath me." She whined.

My eyes widened and my hands has it's own mind. The paper hit his nose making me glared at her, "does volleyball hype your sexual hormones?" I sarcastically asked.

She scratched the back of her head, "actually! Volleyball was a distraction to forget about sex..."

"Then why are you acting like a sex starve again?!"

"Your ass!" She immediately answered and a blush appeared on her cheeks.

"You are a damn pervert!"

Alyssa ran out of the door as I chased her with my Biology book. Ugh! How could she check me out like that?! I was sitting with my large tshirt covering half my thighs. It's actually large and long, above the knee. Then she still... ugh!

Trust me! I've been wearing large shirts when I was a toddler, may ate at kuya eh.

"Snacks?" Alyssa popped her head at the door. I glanced and saw her holding a tray of noodles soup, she grinned, "I cooked, when you were... Sleeping."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome! And you're actually, skinnier than the last time."-Alyssa

"Im just wearing a larger shirt." I smacked the back of her head. She giggled pecking me on my lips, "I'll give you a treat after..."

Her eyes lit up. I looked at her confusedly, her mouth were wide open in happiness as her cheeks were turning red. I leaned closer and stared in her eyes. The small black of it got bigger, and it reflects me. I grinned, pinching her nose.

"A dessert!"-Alyssa

"No!" I exclaimed, "don't you dare think about it Dan... Im not talking about what you want!"

"But you said a treat! Candyyy!"-Alyssa

"Alright! Finish up. And I'll continue doing my homework."

She happily obliged. I stared at her in amusement, then suddenly the thoughts that were running inside my head came back.

How could she act normal and yet she's doing things behind my back? Why does she looked so happy? Am I overthinking things lately? Am I that stressed to doubt her loyalty? Does she even know what Im thinking? Ugh! Why is she acting so nicely and still the same?

Im afraid that... Im so in love and addicted to her, that made me see her face in places, specially in school. But why in school?

"When you get in University, you'll realize that being in a relationship is a distraction."

Was dad right? Is Alyssa Dan a distraction?

When Alyssa came out of my room with the tray, a sigh of relief passed through my lips. I shook my head brushing everything off.

After half an hour, I was finally finished with my Biology and Chemistry homework. Alyssa hadn't return yet. I made my way in the bathroom and took a shower. I brushed my teeth whilst staring on the mirror. My brows were knitted. The door flew open making me jumped on my spot.

"Damn it!" I cursed.

"Hahaha! Sorry. Im taking a shower!"-Alyssa

"You're not allowed to sleep here!"

"I won't!" She answered calmly. I rolled my eyes in annoyance, "Im going home when Im done..."

"Good to know." I shrugged.

I turned to face the mirror again. I heard the water's sound dripping on the bathtubs' floor. There was a fog coming from above the curtain, then it spread out in the washroom. I opened the faucet and finished brushing my teeth.

"Yeah, Im going home after we're done." Alyssa said from behind.

I looked up and saw her standing, leaning against the wall. I blushed, she was only wearing her white tank top and a red spider-man boxers. There was an intense air in between us, I immediately turned around making her pull me on my hips.

"Dan..." I gasped as my hands tried to push her on her collar bones. "Stop playing volleyball, alright? It's driving you insane..."

"No. You should stop ignoring me... It's driving me mad." She stated before pressing her lips on mine.

I did expected it to come though. I mean, the heat from the water was just different, it felt Alyssa's body heat. Based from the coldness of her hair, she actually used cold water. Sweats are cold, but once your body's in fire from both sexual desire and sweats, then you will be hot as heck.

Our lips were still connected when we walked out of the door. My hands were still gripping on her hips, keeping her close. Her hands on my face removed the strands of hair on my face, she fixed it at the back of my ear before tilting her head and pulled me at the back of my neck.

Our lips were moving in sync, it's the kiss where I wanted more out of it. The pleasure just started, and it was from the kisses. Her kisses went down to my chin making me gasp for air. I tilted my head giving her more access on my skin. I felt a spinning movement and my eyes fluttered in shock.

Alyssa Dan gently laid me on bed and in one swift move, my shirt was gone. I shivered, feeling a drop of cold water from her hair. She stared in my eyes, her pupils got bigger all of a sudden. I smirked pulling myself up to rest my head at the pillows.

Her eyes trailed down on my nude body. She ran her finger tips on my side until it hooked up on the side of my underwear. I thought she was going to pull it off, but I was wrong. She looked back into my eyes and I don't know what to do right then. I followed her eyes as it gazed down in between my legs. I felt anxious and conscious all of a sudden. Her intense gaze was making me feel my wetness in between my thighs.

"Am I dreaming?" She suddenly asked and I looked at her confusedly. Her eyes got watery as she leaned her face closer to mine, "how long I've waited for this?" She bit her bottom lip whilst caressing my cheek.

"Sorry for making you wait. It's my fault for not..."

"Sssh, Iloveyou. I just missed meeting your soul from the moon and back, again."-Alyssa

"Then, what are you waiting for?" I hugged the back of her head leaning closer to her ear, "I can't wait to meet you there, babe..." I whispered before bitting her earlobe seductively.

"Sex itself can make your feelings grow even more intense and passionate at the same time. That feelings, forces someone to spill out every secrets they've been hiding from you... Use it."

Fille's voice rung in my head, making me close my eyes. I let myself drown from the pleasure that I've been having since Alyssa touched me when she got here. I should have given this to her since I arrived from vacation... But, it's not enough. I wanted her more than she wanted me.

I wanted her to feel how crazy in love I am... I wanted her to feel every emotions I have, frustration, stress, depression, sadness, loneliness, I wanted her to change all of it. Because if she can't, then we're doomed.

———

Alyssa giggled controllably. Her giggles were the cutest sound I've ever heard. My fingers continued to tickle her flat stomach as my ears wanted to hear more of the the beautiful sounds coming from her lips. She gasped for air making me tickle her more. I loved how she pulled my hands with hers but eventually freeing it once again, aha, she loves the pleasure.

"Babe, you're tickling me too much," she laughed making me grin and leaned for a kiss.

"It's not like you're stopping me," I murmured.

She gave me a look whilst bitting her lip. She looked elsewhere before pushing my hands completely. All at once, she pulled me on my hips and flipped me over on the bed. I wrapped my legs around her hips as she pinned my hands above my head. Then it was my turn to laugh when she trailed her finger tips on my sides, teasing me on the process.

"Really?" She smirked, "are you going to stop me too?" This girl is being childish every eight in the evening, but it's 7:30 in the evening yet, too early. "Yay! Im on top!" She grinned and her eyes checked my chest again.

Good thing I already worn my minion shirt. I pushed her face playfully, "hungry monster, would you stop staring at me like that? It scares me!" I joked. Sure thing, she's scary sometimes.

"They looked soft," aha, that's what I expected. I laughed softly causing her shining eyes to looked up at mine, "you're beautiful..."

"Aha! Keep telling me that, but you're still going home tonight!"

"Awe man! How about a girlfriend who wanted me to stay?" She pouted adorably. I rolled onto her side and the latter hugged me tightly. Her face is buried on the crook of my neck, and I could feel her lips on my skin, "I want to cuddle with you all night," this girl's been too clingy.

"How about you tell me what's going on with your life lately?" She shouldn't be lying this time, shouldn't she? I mean... What we did should have affected her brain cells.

I waited for her to get serious but her face lit up making me gasped in shock, mentally.

"Ohhh!!! Shoyo Hinata-kun, and Kageyama-kun, are so goooood!"-Alyssa

Ugh! Is she for real? I thought, she's playing in a real volleyball game?! "Are you kidding me?!" I bursted out and pushed her unexpectedly, "Im sorry!" Her hand was covering her chest, aha! I think, I hit that hard.

"It's alright! Wala naman eh, it was my..." Her cheeks grew a dark tint of red line, that made me grin.

"I thought you're actually playing volleyball."

"I am! I skipped practice tonight!"-Alyssa

This time I elbowed her on the ribs. She immediately reacted from it, she was hurt yet she still managed to put a cute pouty face. Raising an eye brow, my hands flicked her on the forehead.

"Priorities!"

"But.... You are... My priority," she looked elsewhere avoiding my eye contact. My heart fluttered because of what she said, "I know, Im not your top priority, but... You're mine." I turned to face her as she get more serious, "I wanted to make you feel alright."

"But I am fine."

"Now, that's a lie!" She mocked, "you actually released everything 4 hours ago. Your sweats were cold, and now it's hot. You were pale, now you have your colour back." There was the obvious, -_-. Now, now, this girl is so observant as heck, "plus, you just had sex with me because, you're trying to get something out from me."

I furrowed my eyes, slapped her slightly as I glared in her eyes, "thank you very much for getting me undone! I released stress, but now, you caused me one again!" Tsk, when is she going to stop getting information from my body? It looked like, she's getting it from the way she felt my skin.

She gave me a cheeky smile before pulling me on my hips again. Our lips met as she giggled and closed her eyes. I looked at her with knitted brows whilst allowing her to nibble on my bottom lip.

"Are you going to tell me something though?" If it doesn't work... Then I will force her to tell me when I get in their house. It will be easy.

"What about we'll have our round two tonight?"-Alyssa

"What about, you stop and be contented with a kiss?" I mimicked pinching her cheeks, "huh? Big-baby-Alyssa-Dan?" She breathed out through her nose making me pinch it next.

When Alyssa's hand slipped into my shirt, she pushed me on my back and hovered over me. I stared at her and smiled in amusement. Her eyes were not showing me how hungry she was again, she was being playful.

"I am satisfied and contented..." She muttered burying her face on my chest. I chuckled skeptically, "but, you're so addicting that I can't get enough." Aha, she said it!

I was about to say something but her phone vibrated at the night stand. I picked it up, asked her to read the message but the latter asked me to do it. I was hesitating at first. But thought about it... Aha! I will see whom are you flirting with! I will beat your ass to death Alyssa Dan.

"Who was it?"-Alyssa

I didn't say anything yet because I was browsing her messages, ignoring the new message from, DACsss, whom I don't know, who's the person is.

"DACsss, who's that?"

"Oh, a twi..." She froze making me looked at her confusedly, "twitter... Friends." Her voice was trembling and low.

"Alright, it says... Why are you afraid to ask your girlfriend to come here? Are you afraid that I might steal her from you? Alright? Who's that? Thinking that Im an easy prey?" I raised an eye brow on the phone.

Alyssa giggled in amusement. She got the phone on my hand and her hand was a bit cold.

"Babe, the connections, feelings, that we're sharing every time we are together... Are they different from what you had with Alexa?" Why is she interested all of a sudden? I thought we are done with this...

The weird feeling this morning was back, I looked at her and hugged her tightly. "I don't know. I forgot about it."

"What do you mean?"-Alyssa

"I've been feeling strange lately Danie," I've been thinking of giving her that name, it's cute and it fits her, "but I think... I just missed you," I whispered as my lips touched her forehead.

Her lips stretched from both corners of her face, forming a wide smile. But just then, her eyes was covered with lies. Thanks to you, you taught me how to read emotions.

"Why don't you answer my question?" She asked and her voice sounded strange.

I smirked making her gasped in shock...

"Why don't you ask yourself?"

You're a good liar babe, but... Im better than you.

———

An: Im not someone professional at writing, not even good at it. I do read books but I don't consider myself as a 'bookworm'. Im random, I guess! But thinking about messing up with the readers' expectations for the upcoming chapters ... Excites me xD!
I don't actually know what Im writing! xD, but hope you guys like it!

-A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.5K 3.4K 56
There's one person who are meant for us ... One person that will let us feel how perfectly imperfect we are. When Mikha met Aiah's eyes she knew at t...
687K 7.9K 69
• This is pure fan fiction • This story was published to spread love • This story was made just to entertain myself • This story was made by my delus...
1.3M 17.6K 47
Denden transfered in Alyssa's highschool. They became FRIENDS, then LOVERS, then NOTHING it all went pitch black... They try to forget each other, tr...
250K 4.6K 28
Book 2 po ng Almost. HAHAHAHA!