Famous Love C.H

Από DelaneyNicoleS

Delilah, an eighteen year old girl making covers on youtube. Her 'panic! At the Disco' cover views go up, she... Περισσότερα

Miss Jackson
Please, mom?!
Goodbye.
Air plane rides and new frights
Promise.
Concert time..
Clubs
Feelings..;)
A little comfort.
"Have a-little fun."
Back home.
Authors note
Anything for you.
What have I gotten myself into..
I knew it!
Why not?
Yet i dont regret a thing.
Dreams..
3 months
Birthdays and guitars.
Right?
I Let it out, all at once.
Fixed problems and confessions.
Recordings, and sweet fans.
New tattoos and hashtags.
She really is broken.
Mystery girls and appologies.
Parties.
"Maybe we should."
Drooling, and truth or dare.
Back home for break.
Visiting and phone calls.
Facetimes
Christmas.
"Finally!"
The Date.
Sunshine.
Authors note: im sorry
New years and New relationships
Lukes girl.
Plane rides, and deep conversations.
Shows and clubs.
Bunk talks.
"I love you Delilah."
Epilogue
A/n Playlists
A/n thank you
Hi guys

Reunited.

600 13 1
Από DelaneyNicoleS

December 28.

"Delilah, you need to wake up or you'll be late for your flight." I heard my mom say.

I groaned but got up and went to take a shower. I stripped off my clothes and Stepped in. I would be seeing the boys today. And Calum. God I missed them. I also missed Calum. Maybe more than I did the rest. Who am I kidding... I missed Calum way more than the rest. I just missed being with him, and his laugh. I couldn't wait it see him today. The boys would be arriving about 2 hours before I would in La. They would put their stuff in the house we would be living in, then meet me as my plane landed. I let the warm water run down and turned it off while stepping out.

I unfolded the clothes I had picked out and then began to put them on. I had decided to put on a flowery skirt, with a long sleeve navy blue top. Then I tucked the top in and put on a belt to finish it off. I straightened my hair, then added light makeup to my face. I went downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Morning Rae." I said giving her a kiss on the cheek before sitting next to her.

"Do you have to go?" She asked quietly me.

"Sorry bug, but i do have to. I'll see you in May." I said rubbing her arm.

Mom and willow came in and we began to eat our breakfast.

"Okay sweetie, are you all packed?" Mom asked.

"Yeah, and I packed some different clothes." I clarified, and she nodded and we finished our meal of pancakes, and eggs.

I grabbed my suit cases from my room and took them to the car. Willow came out with Rae and buckled her in the car seat before sitting in passenger seat. I took the seat next to Rae. Mom climbed in the drivers seat as we took off to the airport.

Once we arrived we got to the check in and started to check my bags. They couldn't go any farther so it was time to say goodbye.

I started with willow, who shed a few tears, then Rae, who was sobbing, and mom who was crying. I wiped a year that had escaped my own eye and went off, past the security into the gates.

After grabbing a quick snack and a coffee I heard my plane board. I boarded the plane and put my purse at my feet, and sat down in my seat, which was next to the window.

I opened my eyes and Looked out the window. You could see the buildings, and small cars heading in different directions.

As much as it scared me to look down, it was breathtaking. It was my second time in LA now, but it was so pretty. The announcement of us landing soon was heard over the speaker and I rebuckled my seat belt and unplugged my headphones.

The lady next to me offered me some gum to help with the ear pops and I gladly excepted and thanked her.

I felt a bump, and then smooth, before the plane attendant announced our landing. I grabbed my purse and excited the gates.

Fans were waiting outside screaming. Maybe only 50 but they were pretty determined to see me. I got pictures with all of them, and then made my way to find my suit cases.

I made my way through the crowd until I spotted a certain someone.

"DELILAH!" He yelled running towards me.

"CALUM!" I yelled back, running towards him as well until the space between us, was no longer there.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his arms around my waist and somehow pulling me closer, though I didn't think we could get any closer, but he managed. He nuzzled his face in my neck as the people around us all "Aweed" I don't even think some of them were fans.

"I missed you Delilah." He whispered backing away but still with his arms around me.

"I missed you to." I said and blushed.

I gave the rest of the boys all greetings and hugs.

"I need to grab my luggage." I stated. And they nodded.

Calum came behind me and hugged me from the back as I giggled.

"Calum I need to get my stuff then I'll hug you later." I said giggling more.

"I don't wanna hug, I wanna cuddle. I fûckikg missed you." He mumbled in my hair. I blushed even though he couldn't see it, and pushed him off.

"I'll carry your stuff." Calum said grabbing both of my suit cases. I shook my head and grabbed one before we started walking. He grabbed my free hand with his and I smiled up at him.

"Did I miss something?" Ashton said, pointing to our intertwined hands.

I shook my head.

"Nope. Just me missing De." Calum said looking at me and smiling. I looked down and blushed once again before we made it to the van.

My jet lag must have been pretty bad,  because I soon found myself drifting off  to sleep next to the 4 boys I had missed so much.

I woke up and opened my eyes and sat up straight away. Before I felt a chuckle against my back and heard chuckling and laughter.

I looked around and sighed in relief, as I remembered where I was. But how did I get here?  The tv was on and I let out a slight cough to warn the boys I was awake.

"Hey sleeping beauty. Did you sleep well on Calum's lap?" Luke asked laughing.

"Uh-urm yeah I guess so." I said and heard Calum laugh.

"You look confused."  Mikey said and I just looked around more.

"How did I get inside? Where am I? And what time is it?" I asked, making them all laugh more.

"I carried you inside, your In the house in LA, and it's about 10:00 pm." Calum said behind me and I looked at him. Judging at our position, I had really slept in his lap.

"oh." I said and laid back down in his lap laugh causing Ashton, Luke, and Michael to laugh, and Calum to smile down at me.

"Go to sleep De. Your times zones' differences and jetlag is worse than ours." Calum said and I nodded.

He started humming softly, which I could barely hear because the tv but it was still soothing. Then I felt him start to play with my hair. Once he did that, I quickly drifted back into a peaceful sleep.

A/n

Sorry for yet again, another crappy chapter. This chapter is really freakin short. Oops.

We have over 400 reads now and Oml it's amazing. I don't even know how it happened though.

I don't think I need to explain anything this chapter, but I will the next chapter. Guys I'm sorry but idk if we'll be able to update everyday. Each chapter takes about  an hour and a half to write and E and I are starting an honors program which will be taking up a lot of time.

Sorry.

Anyways my dear, ole' friend lost_in_reality_xx Started writing a book.

If you guys could do me a favor a read it, we would both appreciate it.

Comment and vote, my little bungaboos.

Love,
-D

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

62.9K 1.9K 35
A group of friends decide to create a YouTube channel and do a cover of a 5 Seconds of Summer song just for fun, not knowing where that would lead th...
8.9K 285 33
this is about a young girl named violet who has cancer. she is inlove with the band 5 seconds of summer and for her birthday gets to meet them. but...
2K 27 47
-2016- Norah Green was an 18 year old girl, who grew up in a decent area with a loving family. Her and her friend Charlotte spent all of their lives...
395K 10.9K 89
Hannah is a fourteen year old fangirl with a very complicated past, when her idols 5 seconds of summer whisk her away and put her straight in the spo...