BTS Short Stories {REQUESTS O...

By bangtanbxmb

Short stories about you and BTS ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I take requests, so if you would like your name... More

Jungkook - Bad Luck
Jimin - Your Hero, My Destiny
Yoongi - The Letter
Hoseok - Dance Lesson
Taehyung - Beach Day
Seokjin - Cupcakes
Namjoon - Secret Admirer
Taehyung - Secret Agent
Yoongi - Basketball Lesson
Seokjin - Watches and Dogs
Jungkook - Movie Night
Hoseok - A Break Up and Bad Dance Moves
Jungkook - Boy in Luv
Jimin - A Day at the Zoo
Namjoon - Fansign
Yoongi - Confusion
Jungkook - Hickey
Taehyung - Masquerade
Hoseok - Hot Chocolate
Author's Note
Seokjin - Attention
Jimin - Anniversary
Jungkook - Nurse's Office
Yoongi - Arranged Marriage
Taehyung - Aquarium
Hoseok - Laser Tag
Yoongi - Confusion Part 2
Yoongi - TroubleMakers
Jimin - Amusement Park
Taehyung - My Boss
Jungkook - Secrets
Namjoon - Songwriting
Seokjin - Assassin
Hoseok - Water Fight
Seokjin - Wedding Day
Taehyung - Tutor
Jungkook - Under the Weather
Namjoon - Loosen Up
Yoongi - Savior
Taehyung - Chicken Tender
Seokjin - Attention Pt. 2
Jimin - Anniversary Pt. 2
Hoseok - Hot Chocolate Pt. 2
Jungkook - 21st Century Girl
Namjoon - Neighbors
Jungkook - Nurse's Office Pt. 2

Jimin - Moving Day

444 20 7
By bangtanbxmb

The weight of the two boxes stacked on top of each other almost causes you to fall. You know that they are way too heavy for you to carry on your own but you aren't going to give your parents the satisfaction of you admitting defeat.

Everything had been going perfectly back in your old town. You had the most amazing friends that completely accepted your weirdness and the perfect boyfriend. All of a sudden, your parents thought that it would be nice to have a fresh start for the summer, so they packed up everything and moved miles away from your old home to a secluded area in practically the middle of nowhere. There were barely any stores around and you hadn't seen a single person the entire drive. You weren't even sure if anyone lived in the house that was a good walking distance from yours.

"Are you sure you don't need any help with that?" Your father calls from the moving truck.

"I said I got it," you call back.

You adjust the boxes once again and continue to the stone walkway. Although the walk must have been less than a minute, it felt like much more than that because of the boxes constantly slipping from your grip. Your sisters rudely push past you and enter the house with small bags in their hands.

"I call this room!" One yells from upstairs.

You set the boxes down by the front door. "You can pick your rooms after I pick mine!" You yell to them.

The house was decent and had a lot of room. It was much nicer than your previous house, but that didn't make up for the fact that it was in the middle of nowhere. You travel up the stairs and scan the rooms. The largest one is obviously going to be your parents' room. You search for the second largest and smile widely when you find it. Your sisters are standing in the middle of it, arguing over who gets it.

"I'm claiming this one as mine," you state.

Your sisters begin to complain, but you give them a hard stare. They grumble amongst each other on the way out. The basics are already set up: a bed, desk and dresser. Your parents had come earlier in the week to move the furniture. You fall back onto the bed dramatically and smile in delight as it bounces you back up.

"Do you like it?" Your mother's voice comes from the doorway.

You quickly sit up and try to hide your smile. "It's okay. A lot more space."

"That's what we were going for," she pauses for a second. "I know this move has been hard on you the most, but your father and I think it's for the best."

You give her a small nod. "I'll try to adjust."

Your mother smiles widely. "Don't worry about the boxes. We'll finish bringing them in and you can go through them when you want." You nod again. "Why don't you go check out the backyard? It's really nice."

You stand up and follow her down the stairs. She leaves out the front door while you head toward the back. You peek your head into the living room to see one of your sisters sitting in the bay window. She turns and motions for you to sit next to her. You obey. Her hand lifts up and she points to something. Your eyes follow to where she's pointing.

From the window, you can see the neighbor's house across the stretch of flat land. You see a figure move in distance. Your gaze shifts to the neighbor's backyard. The window makes it a little difficult, but you can see the figure of a person moving around in the yard. It looks like the person is dancing.

You slide down from the seat and make your way to the back door. The yard is stunning with its many flowers and open space. You silently walk over to the fence surrounding the house. It's easier to see the person dancing. You determine that the person is most likely a guy.

After a few minutes of watching the guy's skilled movements, he stops. He runs a hand through his hair and grabs a water bottle, bringing it to his mouth. When he puts the bottle down, he lifts his head. You duck behind the fence, hoping that he hadn't caught you watching him, but mentally slap yourself when you realize the fence has spaces between each board.

You pick a few flowers that are at your feet and stand up. A quick glance at the guy shows you that now he's watching you. He gives you a wave and proceeds to hop his fence. You watch as he comes closer. When he's a couple of feet away, you realize how adorable he is. He's obviously somewhere around your age, but still has some childish features. He was pretty short for a guy but his good-looking face made up for his lack of height.

"I'm Jimin," he greets, placing his elbows on your fence.

"Gayeong," you say with a smile. You're about to offer him your hand, but realize that you're still holding the flowers.

"I saw you watching me," he states.

You bite the inside of your cheek in embarrassment. "I wasn't. I just came out to pick some flowers." You hold up the flowers as proof. "I just happened to see you dancing though. You're really good."

It was his turn to be embarrassed. "I'm trying to get better."

You start walking slowly toward the front of your house. Jimin follows on the other side of the fence. "There's not really much room for improvement."

There's a slight pause in the conversation. You glance to side and see Jimin nervously playing with his hair. Cute.

"How long have you been here?" You ask, trying to break the awkward silence.

"My family just moved here about a month ago. Some trouble in my old school." His eyes find the ground in front of him. "We wanted a new start."

"Do you like it here?"

He lifts his head and let's out a giant smile. "Yeah. It's so quiet and peaceful. It's a big difference from the city."

By now, you've reach the front of your house. The two of you walk to the gate. Jimin stands with his hands in his pockets.

"Gayeong," your father calls from the front door. You turn around to see him struggling with a large box. "Can you help me out?"

Jimin slips through the gate and jogs up to the door. He easily takes the box from your father.

"Whoa, Gayeong. When did you get so strong?" Your father peeks over the box. He turn his head toward you and gives you a questioning look.

"That's Jimin. He lives over there." You nod your head toward Jimin's house.

"Uh, sir?" Jimin squeaks. "Where do you want this to go?"

"Living room," he says. "Thanks for the help."

Jimin shuffles into the house and you walk up to your father.

"Be nice," you warn.

He puts his hands up defensively. You walk past him and to the living room where Jimin is stretching out his back. You catch a glimpse of his stomach and hold back a smile.

"Is there anything else I can help with?" Jimin asks. You're not sure if he caught you staring but he acts as if he hadn't.

"Um, I have a few heavy boxes that I have to bring to my room," you inform him. "If you don't mind."

Jimin is about to speak but your father interrupts. "What's this about your room?"

"Jimin's gonna help me with my stuff." You explain. You give your father a look to tell him not to worry about anything. When he raises an eyebrow at you, you say "That's it. Nothing else."

Jimin lets out a chuckle that he tries to disguise with a cough. Your father gives him a stern look before nodding and walking back outside. You lead Jimin over to the pile of boxes in the hall and find the ones with your name on them. He places one on top of another and heaves them up effortlessly. You grab the smaller of the three and walk up to your room.

"Do you need help unpacking, too?" Jimin asks once the boxes have been set down.

"You don't have to. It's not that much work."

"I don't really have anything else to do." He runs a hand through his hair. It's really attractive.

"You can help me set up everything," you suggest. He gives you a nod as you move to the smallest box. "There's some tape in here. I want to hang up my drawings first."

Jimin grabs the tape that you pass him and waits patiently. You start laying out different drawings on the floor, trying to decide how you were going to put them up. You decide to make a giant collage on the wall next to your bed. After gathering all the of the drawings in the order you want them, you kick off your shoes and hop onto the bed. Jimin does the same.

"Tape please," you say as you hold the first drawing into place.

Jimin rips a few pieces off. You stiffen as his arm reaches over your head and his chest brushes against your shoulder. When the drawing is successfully taped and there's some space between you and Jimin, you let out the breath you had been holding in.

Once all of your drawings are up. You hop down from the bed and stuff the big box into your closet. You didn't want Jimin to be there when you unpacked your clothes. He comfortably plops down onto your bed and stretches out.

"This bed feels amazing," he sighs.

Your eyes roam his body intentionally and you turn away. "Thanks for getting all of your sweat on my bed," you say sarcastically.

"My butt's vibrating," he states.

You look at him weirdly. "What?"

He sits up, searching for the source of the vibration. From underneath him, he pulls out your phone. He holds it out for you to take and you read the screen: Tyler.

"Aren't you gonna answer it?" Jimin questions after you let it ring for a few seconds.

You press the answer button. "Hey."

"For a second I thought you weren't going to answer," Tyler chuckles.

"I'm busy unpacking."

"I know, but I just wanted to hear your voice. I can't believe your parents would just make you leave like that. You must hate it."

"Actually, it's not too bad."

"Don't get too used to it. After graduation you can move back. That's what your parents said, right?"

Your heart sinks. "Yeah, but I might stick around for a little longer."

Tyler goes silent for a second. "You're joking."

"Nope. I think it's time for a change. You know, new start." You're smiling now. "Sorry, Ty. I gotta go."

You don't wait for his answer. You place your phone onto the dresser and turn to find Jimin looking up at you from his seat on the bed.

"Boyfriend?" He asks quietly.

"Not anymore," you respond. "I want to enjoy my fresh new start without having to worry about a long distance relationship right now."

You open the third box l and rummage through it. You begin to sing quietly to yourself as you pull out your laptop. You place it on the desk. You go through the rest of the things in the box and find places for them in your new room.

"You're singing is really good." Jimin compliments.

"Thanks." You had completely forgotten he was there since he was being so quiet.

"Dad's gonna kill you," one of your little sisters say from the doorway. "You're not supposed to have boys in your room."

"Oh, shut up," you laugh.

You grab a pillow from your bed and throw it at her. It flies past her head and she bolts out of your room. You can hear her footsteps going down the stairs. Jimin stands up.

"I'll get out," he chuckles. "Wouldn't want you to die."

"Thanks for the help," you say. You honestly don't want him to leave just yet so you say the first thing that comes to mind. "Wanna stay for dinner?"

He gives you a killer smile. "I'd love to."

Jimin steps out of your room and you close the door behind you once you exit. He leads the way down the stairs. You watch him descend the stairs and your eyes land on his hair. You have the sudden urge to touch it but refrain from doing so. Instead, you quicken your pace to walk the rest of the way down the steps next to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So sorry about the long wait. I'll do better >.<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 152 19
you saved me but you didn't want me ⚠️ TW ⚠️ suicide, ptsd ! lower case intended ! ! short story ! ! sad ending ! ! 3/7 of the one sided series ! sh...
2.5K 41 31
BTS x Reader imagines. ♥️Requests are open♥️ PM me or put suggestions in the comments, I'll try to get to everyone. Enjoy! Fluff, Angst, no smut. S...
2.5K 49 10
BTS one-shots. The stories may be -sweet,bubbly -funny, crazy -emotional, deep You can request any member and storyline you would like..in the mean t...
5K 166 20
My random BTS short stories. ~~WARNING DOES INCLUDE SMUT~~ I'm marking this as completed because I haven't written a one-shot in a while.