The Infected

Da GirLegend99

Danger surrounds every part of the world now. Humans are scared to leave their hideouts. There are a few supp... Altro

Warning!
Prologue.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Epilogue
Awards and Announcement
Sequel
Zombies vol2
Nothing Ever Stays Dead

Chapter 46

23.6K 1K 990
Da GirLegend99

~•~ Chapter 46 ~•~

Wattpad has been making the same problems with me grrr. Wrong chapter posted bc Wattpad changed the line. Anyways, enjoy this 'double' update :)

Song for this chapter: Close - Nick Jonas ft Tove Lo. One of my faves! Enjoy ;)

~•~ ~•~ ~•~

Sparks were sent through my entire body as his lips molded against mine. They were rough, controlling, aggresive, demanding, but so powerful. It was like all the pain, anger, guilt and sadness had diminished from the roots of my heart and were replaced with warmth.

For a second I froze, caught off guard. But then it was like my body moved without asking permission from my brain. I knew that now the heart was having the upper hand. I moved my lips against his, my hands slowly moving to his shoulders. I slipped an arm around his neck and pulled him closer, my hand entwining with his long hair.

A gasp from his mouth came and his hand on my cheek dropped to come to my waist. He wrapped his other arm around me and pulled his body against mine, making heat rise up. Our lips moved in sync and my heart was pounding loudly. Then, as the ice between us melted along with the anger, passion took over us.

My hand trailed down his jaw, the other one still tugging at his hair at the base of his neck, while his hands gripped my hips and pressed me as close as possible to his warm body. His tongue brushed against my upper lip, making butterflies errupt in my stomach. I let him come in, brushing my own tongue against his teasingly.

A throaty groan was heard from him, making my insides burn. His hands suddenly gripped the back of my thighs tightly and lifted me off the floor. I was slightly taller now, but our lips didn't pull apart.

It felt like it was a sin; pulling apart.

My back was suddenly pressed against a wall, but I felt no pain. All I felt, was the thousands of feelings seeping through my veins and the burning that was born within my heart. I was breathless, but hell, I loved it. I wrapped my legs around his waist for more support, giving him the chance to grind against me.

A small moan was delivered from my mouth to his. His tongue moved aggresively, wanting to be on top. Everything about his movements screamed power. But I couldn't be more glad about it this moment. He was such a man, he didn't ask. He just acted, and I loved it.

His hands slightly pulled my shirt up, his fingers grazing the sensitive skin on my sides and stomach. A giggle escaped my lips as he tickled me, and I felt him smirk under the kiss. His touch was rough, but sent me over the edge. I wanted him to touch me everywhere.

He slowly kneeled down and moved to the left.  I was suddenly seated on the bench, him kneeling between my legs. His torso was straight up, and despite me sitting on the bench, he was still tall, and his face was on the same level as mine. I gripped his shoulders tightly, liking how close we were, although I wanted him to be even closer.

He broke the kiss and we both opened our eyes. I sucked in a breath at how green his eyes were. They were the lightest, most glowing forest green mesmerizing eyes I've ever seen. They were full of emotion, full of life. His lips had turned into flushing red and the bandana had fallen from his head, but I hadn't noticed before.

He leaned his forehead against mine and sighed, his eyes closing. I loved how his scent was now on me. The burning in my bloodstream was still fresh, giving me the urge to kiss him again, but I stayed still. Thoughts rushed into my mind and questions that needed to be answered were on the tip of my tongue.

“Harry..” I started quietly, my voice a mere whisper.

“Shh,” he shushed, eyes still closed. “Just feel the moment.” he murmured.

And I did. I pushed all the thoughts and questions away. My hands went to the sides of his neck before landing on his cheeks. His hands came on my thighs before he opened his eyes and looked at me, taking my breath away. The twinkle in his eyes told me he wants more, making my heart plummer.

He then leaned forward and kissed me again. I kissed him back, my eyes closing unwillingly. The sparks were hard to ignore. They travelled all the way to my bones. His lips lingered on mine for a while before they pulled away and landed on my neck. I moaned when he sucked on my skin. My hands came to his hair and I tilted my head back, giving him more space to press hot kisses over my neck.

His fingers pulled and twisted around the hem of my shirt, tugging slightly, as if he fought the urge to rip it open. I trailed my hands down his broad shoulders and back, touching all the muscles. He was as tough as a rock, like he was built of concrete. He was well done trained, and his body was the best proof.

Biting down onto my lower lip, I felt my inside world build up and melt with each wet kiss on my sensitive skin and touch from his demanding hands. His warm tongue moved in circles, slowly, teasingly. He then pulled back before kissing me again. He slowly rose to his feet and layed me down on the bench before hovering over me, his hands flat next to my head, his body pressing on top of mine.

I let my hands move down his hard chest and abs, feeling a few scars along the way. My hands landed on his waist, while his own roamed down my body hungrily. The burning that appeared between my thighs was amazing. He tugged at my lower lip, making me moan again. I admired how his touch made my body squirm. He could control my body without too much effort.

His hands slipped my shirt up to my chest and I shifted, helping him pull it over my head before tossing it somewhere. He stared down at my half naked upper body, dark green eyes taking me in. He then leaned down and kissed my collarbone, before going lower, and lower. I gasped when he reached my stomach, tongue teasing me again. My legs felt weaker when his hands tugged at my sweats, slowly pulling them down. If it wasn't for him, I would've told him to stop, and that he's taking it too far, but hell, nothing inside of me wanted to stop.

My own hands pulled his tee over his head, exposing his tanned torso. Plenty of tattoos decorated his skin, but the letter 'G' on his right shoulder caught my attention. His warm skin pressed against mine turned me on even more, if that's even possible. I felt like my heart was boiling.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him down to me. His hands pulled my sweats to my knees and he trailed his warm fingertips all the way up to my thighs, tickling me again. Another giggle came from my chest, making him chuckle against my lips.

Heat made my skin burn and the temperature in the room had reached a very high level. I breathed heavily when his lips reached the top of my panties, lingering there before turning into a smirk. He knew I was waiting for it, holding my breath, stiffening and craving.

“Say you want it,” he surprised me by saying, voice raspy and deeper, giving me chills.

“I want it.” I said, breathless.

“It?” he cocked a brow, an amused smirk still on his face.

“You.” I corrected in a whisper.

Satisfaction was clear on his face as he leaned down and kissed my skin softly before moving between my legs. I tilted my head back when his fingers slipped inside the fabric of my panties, devilishly slowly pulling them down.

As if luck decided to play a trick on us, we heard footsteps. I froze, my blood running cold. I looked at him to find him glaring up at the ceiling in frustration with his jaw clenched before closing his eyes momentarily, probably cursing inside his head. His hair covered half of his face in a sexy way. He then swiftly moved off of me and pulled me up to my feet.

Panic flooded through me as I bent down and reached for my  shirt. I pulled my sweats up and put my shirt on, while Harry put on his own shirt and picked his bandana from the floor. I could feel my cheeks tight from the dry tears and burning still, but a fire somewhere else had been diminished.

I hastily made my way to my backbag and as I picked it up, the door opened and a familiar voice was heard, making my stomach churn in nervoussness.

“Ah! Told you he was going to be here!” Louis said, voice too loud.

I turned around to look at Louis and Liam standing by the doorway, staring at me and Harry, who was 'tying' his shoelaces, bending over with his foot pressed on the bench. Disappointment was sent through me, but I couldn't get over the fact that Harry and I made out.

And damn, he kisses so good.

“Oh, Claire! What are you doing here?” Louis said, his eyes landing on me.

“Please don't tell me what I think it is..” Liam said, glancing at the boxing gloves on the floor. He was serious and I knew I was going to have a hell of a lecture.

I shrugged innocently, hardly finding my voice to speak. Liam gave me an “are you kidding me” look before sighing and shaking his head. He knew I was boxing, and I shouldn't.

Harry stood straight and looked at them. “What's up?” he asked, controlling his breathing.

“The officer is calling for you.” Liam answered and Louis grimaced.

“Now?” Harry asked, confused.

“Yeah. That fucker doesn't even respect our rest.” Louis muttered bitterly, leaning against the doorway.

Harry sighed before grabbing his backbag from the ground and his towel. “Alright, let's go.” he said, walking towards the door.

I turned to look at the punching bag, ready to start with my work out again, when Harry spoke.

“Actually, I think it's time for me to test Claire.”

My heart came up to my throat. I swung around to find the three of them staring at me. My stomach tightened anxiously. Shit. Me against Harry? I could feel the embarassment already when I lose.

“She hasn't finished her training project yet.” Louis said, throwing his hand towards me.

“There's no need for that. She's been on tough raids and survived pretty well.” Harry stated, resting his hands on his hips.

“Her arm is injured, she can't fight.” Liam protested, brown eyes giving me a serious look.

Harry let a light chuckle, a smirk stretching on his lips. “Trust me, she's fine.” he said, his green eyes smiling michievously at me.

“Okay then,” Louis clasped his hands together. “Tomorrow at 2pm.” He said, Harry nodding.

They turned to look at me, waiting for my answer. I shrugged, but I was slightly scared to fight Harry. But the way he licked his lower lip, it made my insides melt once again. I couldn't stop the urge inside of me that wanted to accept the request.

“Challenge accepted.”

____________________________________

A/N: Heyyyy! Hope you enjoyed that ;) Time for Clarry to fight! Hmmm give me thoughts and the money coming for the bets! Who do you believe will win? Comment 'Team Harry' if you think Harry will win, or comment 'Team Claire' if you think she will win.

Thanks for reading zombie hunters (I just thought of that name for you hah)! Love youuu xx

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

6.4K 241 18
๐Œ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐š (๐š๐๐ฃ.) : ๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‹๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ฅ. "๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ฉ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž." โ€• ๐€...
1.1M 59.7K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
81.2K 6.3K 37
"To all the people who are scared of being vulnerable, who are scared to see their weak self. you can fall someone will catch you, and that person wi...
185K 5.6K 45
Marcel Styles is your typical nerd. He gets bullied, has no friends, is extremely smart and loves the most beautiful girl in his school. But he knows...