Arrest Me (Mature ZM)

By ilyssmharry

You meet someone one day, and the next day they're your addiction. Warning: Sexual content and drug use. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Capture Me!

Chapter 97

3.7K 88 37
By ilyssmharry

He cupped my face and kissed me harder than before. He picked me up and carried me over to the mattress on the ground. He let me down softly and slowly climbed on top of me.

"Time to christen the house," I smirked in between kisses and he chuckled as he began kissing my neck. He leaned me up, unzipped my dress, and pulled it over my head gently. He tossed it on the ground and then looked down at me in my white underwear.

"So beautiful," He smiled and leaned down to continue kissing me. His hands traveled up and down my body slowly, squeezing and massaging as they went. I moaned softly when his hand squeezed my breast and I heard him chuckle softly.

His lips found mine again and he held me close to his body as we kissed. "I love you," He whispered softly in between kisses.

"I love you more," I smiled and rolled on top of him. I sat up and started unbuttoning his shirt.

"That's quite impossible, darling," Zayn smiled as his eyes scanned my body. When I finished with his shirt, I traced my hands down his chest and stomach slowly. I reached for the buckle but Zayn flipped me over and was on top of me in a second. "Not too fast, sweetheart." He smiled before kissing me again.

Butterflies rose in my stomach with each kiss. I could feel the heat and tension rising between us as we kissed. I slowly got his shirt off of him and smiled when I saw his naked torso and tattoos. He reached behind my back and unclasped my bra before throwing it with my dress. His lips didn't leave mine as his hands massage my breasts and pinched my nipples.

I moaned a few times in his mouth which he bit my lip each time making me moan louder. He lowered his lips slowly and kissed my chest and stomach. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders as he sucked on my nipples. I gasped every so often at the waves of pleasure that would spill over me.

He moved away from my chest and slowly stood up. He started unbuckling his pants but I leaned forward and stopped him. I pulled his pants down and he stepped out of them slowly. "Already hard?"

"I've been hard since the minute you kissed me," He smirked as I trailed kissed down his stomach while looking at him. "Mm...Ava..." He moaned lightly and closed his eyes. I pulled his boxers down and he stepped out of them. "Work your magic, baby." He whispered as his hand rested on the back of my head.

I slowly licked his tip while the rest of my hand moved over his length. I squeezed at certain parts and watched as he winced lightly. I stuck his tip in my mouth while my tongue whirled around, making him go crazy. I suddenly forced his c.ock on my mouth which he grabbed my hair tightly in his fingers for.

He thrusted his hips softly into my mouth and I whirled my tongue around his length. "F.uck, baby." He breathed softly after a minute of his thrusting. He pulled back slowly, out of breath, and with lust in his eyes. "I didn't want to come..." He smirked and laid me back down on the bed.

He pulled my thong off and tossed it aside. His hands trailed down my body and two fingers entered me slowly. He held my legs open with his body but I desperately wanted to close them. His fingers felt so good between my legs that I wanted to explode.

"Yes, Zayn. Yes!" I moaned louder than normal and tossed my head back. His lips started kissing my neck and lips softly.

He pulled his fingers out and stuck them in his mouth as he winked at me. "Delicious as usual, babe. How do you taste so damn good?"

"You don't taste so bad yourself," I smirked and he smiled before kissing me again. I reached my hand down and slowly guided his c.ock into me. We both let out soft groans with the first few thrusts. His arms were wrapped around me and mine were around him as he thrusted into me at a hard but slow pace.

My hips lifted to connect with his each time and our eyes were locked on each others. I whimpered lightly when he hit my G-spot. His lips connected with mine and then he thrusted again, hitting my G-spot harder. I bit his lip because of the sudden pleasure.

"Getting a little kinky, are we?" He smiled.

"If this is what you call kinky, what would the bed restraints be called?" I smiled before closing my eyes and letting out another moan. He chuckled lightly before connecting our lips momentarily. He kissed my neck and chest as we made love on the mattress.

It had to be the longest time we had ever made love, but every second was amazing. Each touch gave me butterflies. Each kiss sent my head spinning. Each thrust made me want to come undone in his arms.

As I came closer to my high, my moans were getting louder and more frequent. Zayn's thrusts were becoming less methodical. We were both covered in a layer of sweat when we came undone together.

The feeling was indescribable. I felt like I was in heaven as waves rolled through my entire body. I heard Zayn moan my name a few times as his warm liquid filled me.

He held onto me and kissed me as I rode out my high. When I came back to reality, Zayn was next to me and his arms were wrapped around me. "I love you." I whispered softly before kissing him.

"I love you too," He smiled sweetly. He grabbed both of our wine glasses and poured us each some more wine. I took a big sip to quench my thirst. It had been a workout and now I was exhausted.

I lay on my stomach on the bed and sipped my wine as Zayn laid next to me on his side. "Well, the house is christened..." He smirked and sipped his wine.

"That it is," I smiled. Within a few minutes, Zayn had covered me with the blanket that was on the bed and was giving me a back massage. "You're amazing." I sighed as he kissed down my back sweetly.

"No, you are," He smiled and kissed my cheek quickly before returning back to his massage. He worked out all of the kinks and knots that were in my shoulders and back from the sex we had been having over the past few months. I found myself letting out soft moans whenever he worked a knot out. It felt so good, nothing compared to sex, but still good.

He finished his massage ten minutes later and then rolled to my side again. I had finished off my glass of wine but was still drunk off of our love. He smiled lazily at me and I kissed him quickly before standing up with the blanket.

"I need to pee," I smiled and walked off.

"So you take the blanket?! It's cold!" Zayn laughed.

"You'll live," I smiled and shut the bathroom door. After I peed and washed my hands, I looked around in the bathroom. There was a huge linen closet that could probably hold 1,000 towels. I looked out the large window in the bathroom and smiled. The sun was just about to set. "Zayn!" I said running to the door and opening it. "The sun's-"

I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw Zayn on one knee before me. He had put on boxers but everything was the same. "Ava..." He said and looked at me with a sincere look on his face. "I met you months ago in a chance encounter. I fell in love with you and your beautiful soul months ago. I fell in love with you and there is no way that I can go back. I can never be the same, Ava. You have changed me for the better. You have changed for the better. We have both changed together.

"We have both gone through so many things these past few months. I don't think there is another person on this planet that will be able to understand you the way I do. We are so perfect for each other and I'm so glad that you called that night. I'm so absolutely in love with you, Ava. I want to spend my life and my eternity with you beside me. I never want to leave you or have you leave me; I don't think I would survive. You have my eternal love. Ava Burns, will you do me the greatest honor and be my wife?" He pulled out a velvet, black box and opened it revealing a huge diamond ring.

I stayed silent as I looked at the ring with my hands over my mouth in shock.

My heart was racing and my fingers were cold. I couldn't believe it.

Zayn had just proposed to me.

Zayn wanted to marry me.

Zayn wanted to be with me forever.

The thought of getting married scared the crap out of me. The thought of being committed to someone for the rest of my life scared me. The thought of having kids scared me.

Thoughts came rushing through my head at a million miles per hour. All of them were terrifying. I pushed them out.

I was absolutely in love with Zayn. I had never felt this way for anyone. He had changed me completely and made me a much better person. I was no longer sleeping around, getting drunk every weekend, or doing copious amounts of drugs.

I was in love with Zayn. I never wanted him to leave my side.

"Ava?" Zayn asked again and I returned from my thoughts.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, "Yes." I opened my eyes and saw a huge smile appear on his face.

"Yes?" Zayn said with excitement in his voice.

"Yes," I said more confidently this time. Zayn jumped up and picked me off of the ground. The blanket fell off of me but I didn't care. I wrapped my arms around him tightly with a big smile.

He put me down a second later and took the ring out of the box. I held my hand out and he pushed the ring on my ring finger. It fit perfectly and looked like I was meant to me.

Zayn tilted my chin up and pressed his lips to mine again and again. The amount of joy flowing throughout my body was insane. I felt like I could do anything. I felt like I was on top of the world. "I love you." Zayn smiled and looked down at the ring quickly before looking up at me.

"I love you too," I smiled and kissed him again. I twisted my fingers in his hair and tugged softly. Zayn picked me up again and laid me down on the bed. He kissed me over and over again as his hands rubbed my body.

"I was shaking so bad, babe," He admitted and held his hand up. He was still shaking a little bit. I took his hand in mine and held it gently.

"Aw," I kissed his hand softly before kissing his lips.

"So do you like your new house, Mrs. Malik?" He questioned. Tingles shot through my body at my soon to be name. God, I loved it but I would have to get used to it.

"I love it, Mr. Malik."

 AN: HEY GUYS so I've been toying with the idea of a sequel...would anyone read it??? I hope you guys liked the LAST chapter of Arrest Me. Thanks so much for reading :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 39 16
We have problems, give me ideas to make our addictions worse. I will write anything but no smut. Thank you TPWK have a good day.
455 17 13
depression. alcohol. mind battles. drugs. love. hate. betrayal. comfort.
3.3K 234 13
What happens when a criminal and a police officer.. fall in love?
254K 4.9K 50
addicted to you. - warning: mature content.