Arrest Me (Mature ZM)

By ilyssmharry

You meet someone one day, and the next day they're your addiction. Warning: Sexual content and drug use. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Capture Me!

Chapter 88

2.8K 79 4
By ilyssmharry

As the night went on, all of the alcohol slowly drained from my body and I was left with a sad feeling. Although I was still happy, I wasn't as happy as before. "Let's go home." I said as Zayn's hands were on my hips.

"Are you tired?"

"A little," I smiled weakly and he took my hand. He led me out of the club and started leading me down the street. My heels were hurting my feet and I think Zayn noticed. He reached down quickly and whisked me up like I weighed nothing. I rested my head on my chest as he carried me to the car.

He somehow opened the car door and then put me in before buckling me. "You don't need to do that, silly." I giggled as his hands touched my stomach. He kissed my cheek quickly before pulling away and shutting the door.

He got in on his side and started driving almost immediately. I knew that he was almost completely sobered up and he hadn't even had much to drink. Before I knew it, we were back at the house and Zayn was helping me out of the car.

We made our way into the house and I sat on the counter as Zayn took off his shoes. "Wanna watch a movie or something?" I asked with a big smile.

"Babe, it's 1 AM," He chuckled and walked over to me.

"A TV show then?" I smiled and kissed his lips quickly. I had something else in mind

"Let me just go change into something else," He stalked away and upstairs. I took the opportunity to go under the cabinets to dig for the alcohol. I pulled out a bottle of Jack Daniels, Fireball, and some svedka. I immediately twisted the Jack Daniels bottle open and started downing the golden liquid.

The familiar warmth crept through my body as the alcohol traveled down. I knew Zayn would be pissed when he saw this so I took another big swig before capping it.

I grabbed the svedka and started taking little sips of it. I heard Zayn's footsteps and then looked up to see him turning the corner just as I took a big swig. "Ava!" He shouted and ran over to me, pulling the bottle out of my hand. "What are you doing?!"

"Getting drunk," I smiled at him and reached for the bottle but he pulled back.

"Babe, just cause you drank in the club doesn't make it alright for you to drink here..." He groaned.

"Get drunk with me," I giggled and he groaned again. "C'mon, Zayn." I climbed off the counter and grabbed the bottle of Fireball with me. "We can have drunk sex."

"I would rather just go to sleep," He groaned and put the svedka and Jack Daniels away. He reached for the Fireball but I pulled away.

"So you're telling me you don't want to have hot, raunchy, sweaty sex with me?" I accentuated each word, walking closer to him. "You don't want to spank me? You don't want me to dig my nails into your hot skin and leave scratches all down your back? You don't want me to bite you?" I winked at him and pressed my chest to his. "Don't you want to see what's under my dress?" I whispered in his ear and pulled back.

I put the Fireball in his hand and watched the conflict in his eyes. I reached over and started raising the bottle up to his lips. Next thing I knew, he was chugging the Fireball. He closed his eyes and drank half of the bottle before putting it back down.

"Good boy," I smiled and pulled the straps of my dress off, letting the dress pool around my feet. He bit his lip as he watched me walk over to him. Next thing I knew, Zayn was picking me up and laying me on the counter. His eyes were filled with lust as he climbed on top of me and started kissing me.

The taste of cinnamon filled my mouth as he kissed me and suddenly he pulled away. He reached for the Fireball and poured some on my stomach. The cold liquid hit my skin and I squealed a little bit but Zayn was there to clean it up.

He licked up and down my stomach. My skin tingled with each touch he gave me and fire spread through my body as his tongue neared my thong. He sat up and took a swig of Fireball before coming down to kiss me. He spilled Fireball in my mouth as we kissed and I swallowed quickly so that I could continue kissing him.

He pulled away again and picked me up off the counter. He carried me down the hallway and up the stairs as his tongue attacked mine. He pushed me against the wall and I felt his fingers between my legs. I gasped suddenly and bit his neck in the process.

"You're getting punished for that," He moaned softly before continuing his assault between my legs. He pumped in and out quickly. "Did I tell you how hot you looked tonight?" I could feel his smirk against my ear as he curled his fingers inside of me. "I was so tempted to go f.uck you in the bathroom, my dear."

"I don't think I would've objected," I sighed as his fingers hit my sweet spot. He pulled them out instantly and sucked them clean.

"You taste delicious, baby," He smirked and then suddenly pulled me away from the wall. He carried me up to the bed and dropped me in the center before climbing on top of me. My heart raced as I looked at his face. He looked devilishly sexy and I couldn't help but want to fall to my knees...if I was standing.

He spun me over between his legs and pulled my bum up in the air. I smirked back as him as I watched his chest move up and down slowly. His hand came down and connected with my bum harshly and I bit my lip to stifle a squeal. He smacked again and I let out a small squeal which he made eye contact with me during. He suddenly pushed me down and spun me back around before standing up.

He pulled off his shirt and sweatpants before pulling off his boxers and climbing on top of me again. He kissed me roughly and sloppily as he held me against him.

I felt his length between my legs and I pressed my hips against it. He hissed softly, "Somebody's impatient."

"I just want you to f.uck me is all," I giggled and then let out a loud moan as he sucked on the sweet spot of my neck. I honestly didn't care that I would probably have a giant hickey on my collarbones for graduation. My dress would probably cover it up.

My fingers tugged at his hair as his lips moved between my breasts and down my stomach. He pulled up suddenly and thrust into me without warning. I let out a moan as his hips connected with mine in the most beautiful way.

He grunted softly as he thrusted hard into me. I wrapped my legs around his torso and wrapped my arms around his back to pull him closer to me.

His lips found my sweet spot again and he gave me sloppy kisses there along with anywhere else he could reach as he pounded into me. His hips worked perfectly and had me moaning his name in no time. "Yes, baby." Zayn muttered when I let a particularly loud moan.

My fingers dug into his lower back and dragged all the way up to his shoulders. He moaned above me so I did it again and he immediately started kissing me. He stopped thrusting all together but continued kissing me as his length rested inside of me.

I moved my hips in small circles as his tongue played around in my mouth. He groaned softly when I tugged at his hair and he started moving back and forth into me again. His arms wrapped around my waist and his teeth began nibbling at my nipples. He sucked hard on them as our bodies heated up together.

His face came back up to mine while his thrusts continued. Once again, my hands dug deep into his sweaty skin and he let out one final grunt before coming. I felt his fingers between my legs and within seconds I was in the same pleasure he was in.

I bit his shoulder hard to stop myself from waking the neighbors. I knew how loud my orgasms could be and I was not about to get Zayn in trouble for an intoxicated underage girl.

Zayn got off of me and collapsed beside me as I rode out my orgasm. His fingers played with my nipples and his mouth kissed at my cheek and ear. "You're so beautiful." He stated with a slight slur in his voice.

"You are too," I giggled back and turned my body to his.

"No, really," He said and I watched his eyes wander over my naked body. His fingers outlined my body as he spoke. "You're the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on. I'm so madly in love with you, Ava."

"I'm madly in love with you as well," I sighed with a big smile and Zayn suddenly pulled me on top of him. I started kissing his chest and jawline slowly while his hands squeezed at my hips lovingly.

"I don't think you understand how much I love you," He sighed when I climbed off of him and cuddled up beside him. His fingers toyed with my hair softly.

"Then explain to me."

"If we ever broke up, I don't think it would be possible for me to spend an hour without losing myself. My whole world would shatter if anything ever happened."

"We're both drunk, Zayn," I giggled.

"I know, but I'm talking seriously," He caressed my cheek. "I love you more than life itself. I want to be the only one who holds you for the rest of your life."

"Unless you f.uck up majorly, I think you're on the right track," I smirked and he laughed softly. He kissed me passionately and I could still taste the cinnamon on his tongue.

"I love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

534 210 28
DISCLAIMER: INCLUDES GRAPHIC SEX SCENES, VIOLENCE, DRUG USE AND LANGUAGE (18+) Finally, a life away from the dark and unforgiving past. A life filled...
11.6K 498 54
When Harry doesn't know how to behave himself & he just want to have "some fun," management have to do something before he ruin his image. When deny...
6.9M 163K 54
❝You drive me fucking wild,❞ he says, pulling at his hair. He moves closer again--this time grabbing me by the waist. I let out a groan as he kisses...
432 17 13
depression. alcohol. mind battles. drugs. love. hate. betrayal. comfort.