Arrest Me (Mature ZM)

נכתב על ידי ilyssmharry

You meet someone one day, and the next day they're your addiction. Warning: Sexual content and drug use. עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Capture Me!

Chapter 81

2.7K 75 2
נכתב על ידי ilyssmharry

"I missed you while you were gone..." He said as I wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

"I was gone for like ten minutes," I giggled and he kissed my cheek softly.

"Whenever you're not with me I miss you," He sighed and kissed my nose before turning back to the dumplings. He stirred them around for a little and then stirred another pot next to it. He got out two plates and started filling them up with food. He carried both of the plates over to the chairs and motioned for me to join him. I got us both glasses of water before turning back to see Zayn smiling at me.

When I sat down, he immediately started eating the dumplings. I ate slower than he did so that I would be able to space out my consumption. Dumplings couldn't be that healthy for you, could they? Instead of picking at the dumplings, I ate the mixed vegetables that he made with them before turning to the dumplings.

"I thought you loved dumplings," Zayn commented as he watched me avoid the dumplings.

"I'm saving the best for last," I smiled at him and cut a dumpling in half. I ate half of it before putting my fork down and drinking half of my water. I remember reading somewhere that if you drink a lot of water, you'll fill up much faster. I ended up eating only two of the dumplings Zayn had given me before giving the rest to him.

I stood up and started washing the pots Zayn had used while he finished eating. When he finished, he came over and put the dishes in the dishwasher.

"Want to watch a movie?" Zayn questioned as I dried the pots. I nodded with a smile and he started digging through the cabinets. He pulled out a bag of popcorn to pop. "You go choose, I'll pop the popcorn."

I nodded and walked away to turn the TV on. As I scrolled through the channels, I heard the popcorn in the other room and then a loud beep. Zayn came in a minute later and smiled at me before sitting down. He held the popcorn bag out in front of me but I shook my head and continued looking for movies.

I couldn't help but want some popcorn, but those kind of things are what got me to have this extra weight. I finally found some movie and started paying attention. Zayn motioned the popcorn over to me again but I pushed it away before holding onto a pillow as the movie began.

We were silent for the first few minutes as the introduction began and the characters were introduced. The smell of the popcorn was overwhelming my senses as I sat there. Zayn offered it to me again and I shook my head. He suddenly reached over, grabbed the remote, and turned off the TV before looking at me.

"What's up?" He questioned and moved closer. Normally we would've been cuddled up against each other but I was afraid he would feel my stomach.

"Nothing...why'd you turn the movie off?" I questioned innocently. He moved himself so that his hands were on either side of my head as he held himself up over me. Normally, I would've taken advantage of the position we were in, but now I just wasn't in the mood.

"I'm not stupid, Ava. What's up?"

"What are you even talking about?" I sighed and made sure I had a hint of annoyance in my voice. I didn't want him to find out the reason. It was embarrassing and I didn't want him to laugh at me or judge me. I didn't want to admit it to him. I was already ashamed of myself; I didn't want him to know.

"Did you not like what we did earlier?" He questioned and his concerned look fell from his face into sadness. How could I have not liked it?

Zayn had made me feel so good and I didn't want him to think he was the reason why I was so uncomfortable. "I did! I don't know what you're talking about," I sighed again and then his lips connected with mine. His hands wrapped around my shoulders as we kissed. My heart raced as he started kissing my neck while his hands slowly went down my body. The minute he reached my stomach I froze and stopped kissing him. I tried to resume but he had already pulled away.

"There," He said and pulled away while I looked at him like he was crazy. "You're uncomfortable when I touch you. You were all fine before your shower...and now you're scared. I'm sorry if I pressured you into doing that. It was never my intention and I..."

"Zayn, it's not that..." I sighed and he cocked his head to the side like a confused puppy.

"What is it then?" He questioned. "You can tell me baby, please."

I groaned and covered my face with my hands, "I've gained weight."

"What do you mean?" He questioned.

"I was looking at myself in the mirror and I have a little tummy..." I frowned.

"Baby..." He sighed and kissed my lips. "I will love you no matter what weight you are. I don't love you for your body, I love you for your soul. I haven't noticed any weight gain and I see you naked nearly every day. If you're really worried, we can go for runs together."

"You would do that?"

"Of course, my love. I want you to be confident." He smiled. "And if going for runs with you makes you confident, then I'll do it. Personally, I don't think you need to lose any weight." He slowly lowered his head down and started kissing my stomach and hips.

"But I do..." I sighed.

"You don't, but if you want to lose some, I will support you, my love," He smiled and kissed my lips again. "Are you excited to not have school this entire week?"

"Well, yeah...but I'm skipping the senior week activities to stay here," I giggled. I was never one for group bonding especially because most of the kids in my grade had some grudge against me. The activities were optional, even though most people thought they were mandatory. As long as you pay your dues and show up to graduation, you're good.

"I still have to work though..." He sighed and kissed me again. I had hoped that he would take the entire week off to spend with me, but that was unrealistic, of course. "So what do you need slash want to do this week?"

"Well, I need to get a dress and shoes, which I won't drag you to..."

"I kind of want to go..."

"Why?" I questioned with a giggle.

"So we can have a quick f.uck in the dressing room," He winked at me. I imagine how hot it would be to have him pounding into me while his hand covered my mouth. We would have to be quiet but I don't think I would be able to.

"Or not," I smiled as he laid his head down on my chest and started playing with my hair. "I would like to go see my parents before I graduate." I stated suddenly and Zayn looked up at me.

I hadn't really been thinking about my parents recently, but I wanted to be over and done with them before graduation. I saw graduation as a time of renewal and I wanted to bury the hatchet with them. I didn't want to live with the possibility of what ifs or regrets.

I had sort of expected a negative reaction from him so I was pleasantly surprised when he spoke. "I'll call the jail they're at tonight and we can go tomorrow," He said softly. He looked pained as he said it and I understood why. My parents had been awful to me and now I wanted to see them.

"I just want to finally cut off ties with them..." I sighed and Zayn moved his head closer to mine and kissed my lips softly.

"Whatever you need to do to not feel like you have some loose strings is okay with me," He kissed me again and then rested his head on my chest. "Some of the guys from the station are playing a game of football against another station tomorrow." I could tell he wanted to change the subject. He was definitely biting his tongue on the subject of my visit to jail to see my parents, so I decided to ignore his sudden change.

"Are you playing?" I questioned, knowing he was trying to change the subject. He nodded with a smile. "Wait...is it American football?"

"No, no, soccer. I forgot, sorry," He chuckled and I smiled at him before wrapping my arms around him and kissing him.

"Can I come watch you?"

"Why would you want to see me play? I'm no good," He smirked.

"I just want to spend time with you," I sighed and he nodded before kissing me again.

"I'm going to call the jail, sit tight and watch the movie," He kissed me and walked out of the room. I ignored his voice talking on the phone and paid attention to the movie which I had missed half of. He came in a few minutes later and smiled at me. "You are seeing both of your parents tomorrow at 10."

"Thank you," I smiled and pulled him on top of me so I could kiss him. "So tomorrow I'll see my parents and if I have time, I'll get my dress. Then we'll go to your game."

"I'm driving you to the jail," He stated.

"Why?"

"In case it's a bad experience, I don't want you driving. I want to be there for you if you need me," He sighed and I hugged him. He was so thoughtful and went above and beyond whenever something was going on in my life.

"I love you so much," I kissed his cheek.

"I love you more..." He kissed my forehead. "I'm going to go make another bag of popcorn, promise you'll eat some this time?"

"I promise."

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

281K 12.9K 29
❝―candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker.❞ © lofangs [completed]
2K 59 7
Meet Amelia Rohl, an aspiring Broadway performer and musician. She wants nothing more than to move past her past, the relationships that have plagued...
2.8K 208 13
What happens when a criminal and a police officer.. fall in love?
432 17 13
depression. alcohol. mind battles. drugs. love. hate. betrayal. comfort.