The Basket Baby 2↷Ziam au [UN...

By butt3rflyTA3

"Ezzy that's no doggy, that's a baby" More

••
Prologue
*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*5*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*9*
*10*
*11*
*12*
*13*
*14*
*15*
*16*
*17*
*18*
*shorties*
*19*
*20*
*21*
*22*
*23*
*24*
*25*
*26*
*27*
*28*
*30*
*31*
*32*
*33*
*34*
*35*
*36*
*37*

*29*

4.2K 219 14
By butt3rflyTA3

"Daddy wan hugs" Ezra says crossing his arms. "You wants some hugs?" Liam asks looking away from his laptop.

"Yesh" "Well let me finish this one sentence" "No! Hug now!" "Who told you to act like this?" Baba" he says cheesing widely.

Liam chuckles picking up the small two year old, placing him on his lap. "Okay so what's up bub?" He asks, hugging him to his chest.

"I wan wion" "A lion?" "Yesh" "we don't have that type of money for no lion Ezzy" "I wan monkeh" "no monkeys"

"Loki" "Okay we can get you Loki. Where is he?" Ezra shrugs, "I fin doggy" he says sliding off of Liam's lap, rushing out of Liam's home office with his little legs.

Liam smiles fondly at him before continuing his paper. "Liam?" "Yes dear?" "I think I broke something" Zayn says from the hallway.

"Zee what did you break?" He asks, hoping his water didn't break.

"A picture" "Why did you break a picture?" Liam ask, taking off his glasses. "I don't know, my bump did it" Zayn says waddling in, holding the cracked frame of him and Liam from college

"Aw that's my favorite picture!" Liam says as Zayn sets the frame infront of him. "Sorry, I was cleaning and when I turned around my bump hit it" Zayn says with a pout

"It's okay, we'll get a new one" Zayn nods waddling over to the shelf with books, "Do you have Ezzy's baby book here?"

"Yeah, why?" "I want to look at it" he says pulling out the pastel yellow book, with a picture of Ezra when he was one month old

Zayn smiles, "He was so small" he coos, sitting in the chair infront of Liam's desk. He opens the large scrap book quietly smiling widely, "I can't believe he's two, it feels like we had found him yesterday"

"Same, I remember when he was still bald" Liam says making Zayn giggle a little. Zayn continued to flip through the book, he came across a picture of him and Ezra on his first Halloween

He was a little lion, "Li you remember this?" He asks showing him the picture. Liam looks up from his screen smiling, "Yeah, Ezzy's first Halloween. That's when you finally got to go out with Harry and the kids"

Zayn smiles to himself, he remembered that he was so happy that day. He always dreamt about taking his own child out for trick or treat and he was blessed to finally do so, even if he was a baby

He flipped more and he remember his first Christmas, Liam dressed up as Santa clause and Ezra didn't like it at all.

Poor baby was scared out of his mind, but what would you have done if a strange 'fat' man with a white beard tried putting you on his lap?

Liam had pulled off the beard and Ezra immediately stopped crying, he even started to squeal and babble about knowing it was his daddy

Then he remembers Easter, where Zayn bought and made him wear a bunny costume. Zayn didn't even notice that he was tearing up, as he flipped the pages

It was like every page was a memory he would never forget, not even the one when Ezra first laughed.

Zayn took a picture and it was when Ezra was five months old and Liam was making him laugh, carrot mush on his shirt obviously

"Baby? You alright?" Liam asks worriedly. "M'fine, I just really love these memories" he says wiping his nose. "You're adorable" "thanks"

"Baba doggy" Ezra says waddling in, Loki walking behind him and straight to Liam. "Baby come here, wanna see some baby pictures of you"

Ezra walks over looking, "Babeh" he says pointing to himself in the little onesie. "Yes bubby, that's you" he says making Ezra gasp. "Babeh!" He exclaims as Zayn turns the next page.

"It's amazing how much hair grew in a year" Zayn says, running his hands through Ezra's bright red curls. "I would've thought it would've changed colors"

"Uh uh, this baby is staying red for life" Zayn says making Ezra squeal as he played with his hair

Zayn set the baby book on the floor for Ezra to look at, he sat back in his chair sighing a little. "What's wrong?"

"I had a bad dream last night" "What about? About you losing the babies?" He had to ask because Zayn has had that dream before four nights ago, poor man had woken up a crying and terrified mess

"No not that, much worse?" Liam closes his laptop, "What?" "I had a dream that Ezra found out he was," Zayn gives a look. "And he didn't want to be our son anymore"

Liam frowns, "You dreamt that?" Zayn nods biting his nail, "Yeah, he found out and he was upset that we didn't tell him. Then he kept asking for Cara"

"Babe," Liam says standing up, walking over to kneel in front of him. "It's alright" "No it's not, I feel like it's going to happen and I don't want it to happen. He's going to wonder why we don't look the same"

"He's not going to wonder unless someone mentions it to him, you think he's worried about that now?" Liam asks motioning to Ezra babbling to himself, pointing at the pictures

Zayn starts to cry, "I'm sorry" he whimpers covering his face. Liam grabs his hand kissing it, "S'alright, don't think about that" "I can't help but think that way, I don't want him to hate us"

"He's not going to hate you, if anything I think he'll be happy to know we took him in. His mother couldn't take care of him, he'll understand that" he says watching Ezra stand up frowning

"Baba sad" he says hugging Zayn's leg. Zayn smiles sniffing a little, kissing his head. "Thank you bubby"

"You know I hate when you cry" Liam says wiping his eyes, pouting a little. "M'sorry" Zayn mutters.

"You worry to much, Ezzy is still a baby. He won't care, all he'll learn to know is that we love him very much and he has better hair than all of us" he says chuckling

Zayn smiles, "True true" he says smiling widely when Ezra gives him a bright smile, kissing his bump.

~*~
"Harry you need to chill" Zayn says rubbing his stomach, staring at his curly haired bestfriend on his laptop screen.

"I can't! The wedding is so close" he says covering his face. "Haz it's at the end of the month" "But still! Louis hasn't finished his vows yet, I'm worried"

"That means he'll make it extra special, like the sex you'll have that night"

"The sex?" "Yeah, hot new marriage sex, it's gonna be crazy. I remember me and Liam's wedding night. Man that was beautiful"

Harry cringes, "Why?" "Man that night, I found out how well Liam uses his tongue" Zayn says smiling at the memory. "Dude, stop" he says glaring

"What? It was bomb, and god I remember how he does his little thing where we-" "Stop! We're talking about my wedding! Not Liam's tongue!"

Zayn glances up noticing Liam coming out of the bathroom naked. Thank god Ezra went to sleep early, he doesn't want the two year old rush in seeing his dad's balls.

"I can talk about Liam's tongue anytime I want"

Liam looks up from his underwear drawer, "What?" "Nothing, hey you should stay naked. It's been a while have you seen your butt"

"Okay I'm going to go rant to Niall, he'll listen" "Oh tell him I said hi and screw him for not visiting" Zayn says waving to the camera.

Zayn snorts watching Harry hang up, he pushes the laptop away staring at Liam's butt. "I feel violated" he says glancing back at Zayn

"Why? You've seen me naked" "True but I don't know, it's been a while" he says grabbing boxers. Zayn pouts, "Can I atleast get a good look of your dick?"

Liam snorts turning around, "Here, you see?" "Yes and I like" Zayn says holding the pillow to his chest, grinning. "You know you can reconsider about having sex after the twins are here"

"Mhm maybe, now put your underwear on. M'gonna get hard and I won't be able to reach my ding ding to wank"

Liam slips on his boxers snorting, "I can help" he says getting on the bed. "I'm already active, you're going to screw me up doing that"

Liam leans over kissing his neck, "C'mon, let's have some fun" "Liam I'll slap your big forehead if you don't stop"

Zayn whines when Liam sucks spot behind his ear, "Stop" he says weakly. Liam lips brushed against his jaw pressing a kiss along it, "You're so beautiful, m'so lucky to have you"

Zayn smiles wrapping his arms around Liam's neck, "M'lucky to have you too" he says as Liam snuggles into his neck.

"You think our fourth child would be a boy?" "fourth child? The fuck are you talking about?"

"We're gonna have more kid" "Oh hail naw, being pregnant is fucking terrible" Zayn says scowling. "But you're so cute pregnant, imagine a boy with your eyes and smile"

Zayn smiles a little, "That would be nice" "Or maybe he'll have blue eyes? You know that runs in your family, that would be cool"

"True but we already have a blue eyed beauty" "How did we go from me kissing you and children?"

"You brought it up, shut I'm not having another baby for a loooong while after these twins"

"Yeah, I want to be able to have sex. I don't have to worry about hurting the baby in here" Liam says rubbing his big belly.

"Shut up," Zayn says feeling his stomach be kicked at. "Their awake" he says with a frown.

Liam straddles Zayn carefully rubbing his stomach, "Hey princesses, it's daddy here" he says quietly

Zayn smiles fondly watching him massage his stomach, "I love you" he mumbles happily. He was so happy, and then he was even more happy that Liam finished the nursery

He bought another crib to build and thy decided that they would share clothes since they've got so many clothes for her

"One more month to go"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.9K 2.9K 23
(Inspired by a Christmas movie)
7.7K 247 46
The description is in the intro, enjoy.
251K 11.8K 100
zayn and liam discover what it's like to raise two teenage boys and two pre-teen boys with random chaos along the way.
140K 6.6K 27
Completed {Ziam; Mpreg}