Arrest Me (Mature ZM)

By ilyssmharry

You meet someone one day, and the next day they're your addiction. Warning: Sexual content and drug use. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Capture Me!

Chapter 79

2.7K 74 1
By ilyssmharry

I crawled back into bed to try to fall asleep but my heart was racing and I was still craving him. I knew that I wouldn't be able to satisfy myself so I had to sit with my libido as high as all hell. I couldn't stop thinking about Zayn sweating above me and groaning with each hard thrust. I couldn't stop imagining the feel of his c.ock inside of me.

After a half an hour, I decided that I couldn't help myself. I grabbed a pair of hot pink lingerie and put it on. Even just putting it on made me feel so sexy and I knew I had to show Zayn in some way. I looked sexy as f.uck and I knew Zayn would be pissed he wasn't here to see me. I laid down on the bed and suddenly a good idea came to my mind.

I facetimed him once and he ignored it. I was disappointed but decided to try one more time. If he ignored it again, I would start sending him pictures that would so hard that no amount of jerking off could get him off. I would ignore every facetime call and regular call that he would harass me with. But the second time, he answered immediately. "Babe, I can't talk right now. I'm on duty." He said once his face appeared. He could only see my face and not the lingerie I was wearing.

I could only see the top part of his uniform but he looked so good in dark colors. It made him look devious and like forbidden fruit. I still hoped he would be up for f.ucking me in his uniform at least once.

"Please, only for a minute. I miss you," I frowned. He sighed and he turned his head to look for cars before turning back to the camera. As he looked, I reached my hand between my legs and pushing the underwear aside. I slowly rubbed myself as he continued to speak. His voice and actions earlier in the morning had me dripping already and listening to him now only made me more wet.

"Only for a minute," He smirked. He seemed a little distracted and I didn't bother because he was at work. Within the next few minutes, things would be completely opposite. I smirked back at him because he had no clue what I was doing to myself. This was about to get interesting.

"What are you up to?" I asked him so his attention would turn back to me. He turned his head and smiled at me before talking.

"Just sitting in this place where a lot of people speed. I caught a guy about ten minutes ago but only gave him a warning." Damn, I really couldn't deal with how sexy he was. It wasn't fair that he had to be at work in such a hot uniform and I had to be here dealing with myself.

"How nice of you," I smiled. If I was him, I would have given the guy a ticket. It was probably quicker and easier to do so why not?

"What are you up to?" He asked in his thick British accent. He said it so genuinely that I almost felt bad about showing him. I knew he would have a tough time staying away from me as he watched this whole thing unfold. Then I remembered that he left me high and soaking wet this morning so the guilt left almost immediately.

"Would you like to see?" I smirked; he had no idea what he was in for.

"Uh, sure," He smiled; I could hear the confusion in his voice. I flipped the camera around and he bit his lip as he watched me. "F.ucking hell," He groaned, his eyes fixated on the screen. The surprise was evident in his voice when he spoke and I didn't blame him.

He saw the view of my stomach and the lingerie that was wrapped around me. He could see my hand between my legs but that's it. I knew he knew what I was doing. He knew that he was about to get a show.

I flipped the camera around again so he was looking at my face. "You left me so horny. I have no choice but to finger myself." He couldn't do that to me and not expect revenge.

"Ava..." He groaned. I could tell that he was fighting back a smile. He was trying to act frustrated but it's kind of hard to do that knowing your girlfriend is getting herself off to the thought of you.

"Want to see more?" I questioned but before he even gave his answer, the camera was flipped around. I moaned softly and his jaw tightened.

"Babe, seriously," He groaned again.

"What?" I smiled as I pulled my hands away and slowly started taking off the panties with one hand.

"You're teasing me," He sighed. His pupils were dilated and his cheeks were starting to flush. If I kept this up, he would have a full on hard-on within two minutes.

"Well, you should come get me and we can have a quick f.uck in your car." I turned the camera back around to my face as I undid my bra. His eyes followed my movements as I stared at his image. "I still want to have you pound me in the backseat." I bit my lip as I watched his eyes lit up.

Just thinking about him slamming himself into me and spanking me in the backseat had me panting. F.uck, it had to be my biggest dream; well, that and him f.ucking me in his uniform. If he came back now, I could get a two for one and that shit would give me at least three orgasms.

"I can't leave," He stated with a hint of sadness in his voice. I knew he wanted to but he wasn't in the mood for getting fired either.

I started playing with my nipples on camera and he took a deep breath. "Having trouble controlling yourself?" I smirked as I pulled at the hard nubs. I imagined that his teeth were pulling at them instead of my fingers and it made the feeling so much better.

"I can't control myself right now. My c.ock is hard as a damn rock and if I have to pull anyone over, I'm f.ucked," He groaned. The thought of him sitting in his cop car, jerking himself off, got me even more hot and bothered. I could just imagine his eyes closed and his lips slightly parted as swears and my name tumbled from his lips. I wanted him with me so I could help him deal with his "problem."

Part of me wanted to speed by him and have him pull me over. It would be very interesting for both of us, that's for sure. I wondered what my "fine" would be...

"Show me," I purred and he smirked before flipping the camera around. I smiled when I saw the obvious outline of his c.ock through his pants. "Hmm, maybe you should play with yourself a little." I hoped he would start touching himself on camera.

"You would like to see that, wouldn't you?" He questioned and I nodded. He flipped the camera around and I saw a big smile on his face. He couldn't help but chuckle at my response.

"Well, I'm going to continue pleasuring myself. I'll call you back when I'm done," I winked. I wanted to have him ask to see me pleasure myself. He wasn't getting it that easy.

"Wait!" He said abruptly. I raised my eyebrow and smirked at him.

"Please, hurry. I'm dripping to get started again."

"I want to watch," He smirked to the camera. He bit his lip as he watched me.

"Naughty boy!" I smiled before flipping the camera around as my fingers started pushing between my legs. I let out a soft moan as my fingers curled and hit my sweet spot.

I moved the camera between my legs so he got the best view. F.uck, I was really horny. I had never done this before and it was absolutely exhilarating.

"Zayn," I gasped as my fingers worked expertly inside of me. They felt nowhere as good as Zayn, but it would do for now. "Hmm, daddy." I moaned lightly as my thumb started playing with my clit. I knew that the minute I said 'daddy' he would lose it. I could feel the pressure building inside of me as I touched myself.

"Baby..." He moaned softly as he watched. His hand ran through his hair to try to possibly relieve his sexual frustration in some way. It didn't help.

Within seconds, I came undone in front of the camera. Pleasure filled my entire body as I laid there and caught my breath. When I finished, I pulled the camera up and Zayn was sitting there with a big smirk on his face.

"I can pleasure you so much better than that," He winked, sending a surge of heat throughout my body. His hair was a mess and his eyes were wild.

"Prove it."

"Fine. When I get home, you're sitting on my face." He stated bluntly before hanging up. My jaw dropped when my mind registered what he had said. The thought of Zayn laying below me with his face between my legs had me too excited.

F.uck, at this rate I wasn't going to get any work done today. He had gotten me so distracted. I stood up and walked to the bathroom to take a cold shower. I needed to get my mind off of things...

After my shower, I changed into a shirt and underwear. I had not much to do so I started cleaning. Whenever I had nothing to do, I clean. I started with the living room. I vacuumed and cleaned off all of the surfaces. After about twenty minutes of deep scrubbing, I moved to the kitchen. There wasn't much to do there but I cleaned up the counter and the floor. I cleaned both the downstairs and the upstairs bathroom before moving to the bedroom.

By far, the bedroom was the messiest even though it wasn't really that messy at all. I changed the sheets on the bed and put them in the washing machine. I grabbed all of our dirty clothes and brought them down to the washing machine so a load could be down after the sheets were clean.

Before I knew it, an hour had passed and I was exhausted. Zayn hadn't texted me or called me since he hung up on me, which was actually surprising. I didn't know when Zayn would actually be come home so I laid down in the bed and took a quick nap.

By the time I woke up, I was absolutely starving so I decided to make myself a sandwich. I ate it quickly and then decided to take another shower. I felt like I was sweaty from cleaning even though I wasn't. I changed back into one of Zayn's button downs and a pair of underwear.

I switched the laundry and then sat down on the couch to watch TV. I heard a car engine nearby and then a door slam.

Zayn was home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 12.9K 29
❝―candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker.❞ Β© lofangs [completed]
27K 102 63
Just everyday 1D being 1D there are lots of cussing, flirting, sexual contact and lots LOTS more. I hope you guys love this thanks!
28.7K 905 34
Two teenagers with the world at their feet.. a world revealing a side that Jade never knew existed. Zayn saves Jade, but corrupting her int...
230K 11.9K 12
*Warning* This story contains violence, abuse, and sexual content. Do not read if you are triggered or not comfortable with this. Β© CynicalCaroline 2...