The Basket Baby 2↷Ziam au [UN...

By butt3rflyTA3

"Ezzy that's no doggy, that's a baby" More

••
Prologue
*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*5*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*9*
*10*
*11*
*12*
*13*
*14*
*15*
*16*
*17*
*18*
*shorties*
*19*
*21*
*22*
*23*
*24*
*25*
*26*
*27*
*28*
*29*
*30*
*31*
*32*
*33*
*34*
*35*
*36*
*37*

*20*

4.3K 231 90
By butt3rflyTA3

Liam walks throughout the hallways of his job carrying a box in his hand. Today he was finally gonna fire Danielle for almost screwing up his family, women are crazy.

No offense though.

Okay it took a long while for him to fire her because he's been busy with the random meetings being thrown at him, and he's been getting Ezra's bed ready too.

But today was the day, and he has a feeling it will not go well at all knowing how dramatic this woman could be.

He's sure Zayn will happy that she'll be gone, he turned the corner of the office noticing the woman on her phone tapping away.

He groaned internally because she's broken a rule, you cant have your phone out while you're working, only on break.

He walked over and feeling people's eyes on him and at that box they refer to as the fired box as he stopped infront of Danielle's desk

"Hi Leeyum" Liam slams the box on her desk making some people jump. Danielle frowns at the box before looking up at him, "What is this? Something inside?" She asks looking inside the empty box

"You're fired" Liam says watching her face turn into shock. "What why?" "Stop bullshitting me, you know what you did"

Danielle frowns cluelessly, "Gee Liam, not sure what you're talking about" Liam scowls, "Get your things together, be out by 10 minutes" "You're firing me for what? Look I-it was a joke! See, it was all a joke"

"Oh yeah, sending an email to my heavily hormonal pregnant husband lying about me cheating on him. That indeed is very hilarious" Liam says sarcastically hearing some people gasping.

Liam turns to them with a glare, they quickly look back at their computer screens typing. He rolls his eyes turning back to Danielle, "Get your stuff and start packing, I'm not kidding"

Danielle scoffs, "That's not fair!" "Life isn't fair" She stands up causing her chair to fall back, "I had you first! You were mine, not his! What about all the things we've been through?" She yells causing a scene.

Liam feels a blush coming up from his neck from his coworkers who were literally eating this up, "We only dated for four months, we were in college. Years ago, that was the past" he groans backing away.

"He took you away from me, it's only best if I do the same. You know I love you Liam, I made a mistake cheating on you. I only came here to win you back, give me a chance"

Liam pinches the bridge of his nose, "Kendall can you call security please" he asks the man at his desk nearby who picks up he office phone dialing.

"You can't do this to me!" Liam leans on the cubicle desk infront of one of his co workers Malcolm, he sighs loudly listening to her rant loudly.

Liam winces hearing her knock things off her desk, "This is exactly why I'm glad I'm gay" he mumbles making some snicker.

The securities finally come in waiting by Danielle's desk. "This isn't fair! I'll be back, I keep my promises!" Liam watches them round up her stuff escorting her out, "Sorry for the disturbance everyone"

"Who knew you had a crazy ass ex Mr. Payne" He heard one of them say making the whole room erupt with with laughter.

Liam rolls his eyes snorting because it was true, besides Danielle cheating on him back then, she was nuts.

She was so clingy and jealous, God he was glad he ended the relationship. Now he had the most amazing husband in the world and beautiful son as well as a baby on the way.

He sat in one of the spare chairs on the side pulling out his phone when he felt it vibrate. He notices it's his husband and he quickly answers, "Babe?"

"Liam" Zayn starts out sniffing. "Aw hun, what's the matter? You out of pickles?"

"No I have enough, but Ezzy's sick" "Really? What happened?" "When he woke up he wasn't as active as he usually is and he wouldn't eat his breakfast"

"Did you check his temperature?" "It's 100.2, he's lying down right now. He keeps calling for you" Liam's heart breaks as he hears other line shuffle, that's when Liam stands up to walk to his office.

"Hm" Liam pouts, "Hey bean, you not feeling well?" "No, wan dadee" Liam enter his office sighing, "Daddy's coming munchkin" he reassures.

He waited for a response before hearing a whine and Zayn getting back on the phone. "You're leaving early?"

"Yeah I'm coming, do you want me to bring some medicine?" "The pink stuff" Liam chuckles nodding, "Alright, I'm on my way" "Okay, be safe driving"

~*~

Liam unlocked the door of his home being met with the low sound of the tv. He closed the front door behind him before walking into the livingroom his heart a breaking at the sight

Ezra was laying down on the couch under the blanket cuddling with his stuffed monkey. He's never seen Ezra like this unless he's sick, usually the one year old was terrorizing the place.

"Hey bean" He says quietly walking over.

Ezra pouts making grabby hands, "Dadee" Liam picks him up along with his blanket kissing his very warm forehead, "Aw you're going to get better cutie pie" he says walking towards the kitchen.

"Zee?" He saw his husband stirring a pot of chicken noodle soup. "Hi you're home" Zayn gives him a warm smile as he leans down to kiss him.

Liam sat at the kitchen table rubbing Ezra's back, "So I think you will be happy to know that I fired Danielle" "You did? How did it go?"

"Well she started trashing her desk, she said you stole me, and that she loves me blah blah blah. I had the guards escort her out" "Shit if I was there, I would've escorted her ass out for you"

Liam chuckles watching Zayn pour the soup in one of Ezra's bowl setting it in front of him. "You think you can eat a little?" Zayn asks feeling Ezra's forehead.

Liam waits awhile for the soup to cool before picking up the spoon bring it up to Ezra's lips, "Ahh" he says trying to get Ezra to open his mouth. The ginger turns his head a little hiding in Liam's chest, sighing.

"Just a little, please?" Liam begs, the year old reluctantly moves his head opening his mouth a little.

Liam starts to feed him for a while, he's successful when his son finishes the whole bowl falling asleep afterwards.

"Atleast he's eating a little more" Zayn says fixing the sleeping boy's pony tail. Liam nods, rocking him a bit, "Hope he won't get sick on his birthday" he says sitting back on the couch.

"Don't jinx it" Zayn whisper shouts. "I'm not, just being aware" Zayn nods huffing playing with Ezra's curls, "My mom wants to host the baby shower" he says.

Liam frowns, "Uh uh, I'm doing it" "Well she wants to do it too" "She can plan the next one" "Liam!" Zayn whisper shouts

"What? I'm doing it" he whines. "Do it together" "No cause we'll butt heads" "Figure it out, I'm just worried about the food"

"That's all you worry about" he says laying Ezra down, covering him with his blanket.

"Are you calling me fat?" "You know that is not what I said" "Yes you did, you didn't say it directly but you did. How could you!"

"Zee I didn't mean it that way" Liam sighs watching his hormonal husband start to cry. "if you know how I feel why would you say that, you put me in such an uncomfortable situation" he wails making Liam frown.

"You're quoting Kim Kardashian" "I don't give a fuck, don't call me fat! That's why y-you have a big forehead" Zayn spats getting up waddling towards the kitchen.

"If you know how i feel why would you say that you put me in such an uncomfortable situation" Liam mocks back much more dramatic than his husband.

"You're sleeping on the couch fat ass!"

"Zee I was kidding"

"I don't care, if you come in my room tonight I'll sit on you!"

^^^^^^
Updaaaaate

How'd you like today's chappy?

Comment below and vote :)

-Saliah xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 247 46
The description is in the intro, enjoy.
1.4K 160 8
"We shouldn't do this" "Then look me in the eye and tell me you don't want me"
426K 19K 48
"Zayn there's no puppy in there, that's a baby" [completed]
1.5M 79.7K 62
"Hey, wanna come over and give me that blow job?" "Ew no dude, who even are you!!??"