The Basket Baby 2↷Ziam au [UN...

By butt3rflyTA3

"Ezzy that's no doggy, that's a baby" More

••
Prologue
*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*5*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*9*
*10*
*11*
*12*
*14*
*15*
*16*
*17*
*18*
*shorties*
*19*
*20*
*21*
*22*
*23*
*24*
*25*
*26*
*27*
*28*
*29*
*30*
*31*
*32*
*33*
*34*
*35*
*36*
*37*

*13*

4K 222 51
By butt3rflyTA3

Six months- July

"Alright Zee I'm heading out" Liam says going over to give him a kiss and hug. "Don't work too hard" "I promise" Liam says kissing a half awakened Ezra as he tries to eat his oatmeal.

"You should probably lay him back down" Liam says chuckling. "I think I know how to raise my child Liam, go to work" Zayn says pointing towards outside the kitchen.

The brown man gave him a little wave, watching him get his stuff together before leaving the house. "Ezzy wanna see grandma and grandpa?"

Ezra rubs his eyes nodding, "Gamma" he says putting his spoon down.

Zayn puts the oatmeal away picking up his one year old, "You're birthday is next month pumpkin, you excited?" "Ayyy" 

After giving Ezra a bath and attempting to put clothes on the hyper active one year old, Zayn was already on his way to his parents home.

"We're here!" Zayn says excitingly making Ezra wiggle in his car seat. The father parked the car in the driveway, once he carefully gets out he waddles over to the back to get his son.

"Peekaboo" Zayn says making Ezra hide his face giggling. He unbuckles him out setting him on the ground after he closes the door.

"Ready?" The pregnant man asks. sliding his baby bag on his back. He took Ezra's hand walking him up the steps, Zayn rung the doorbell repeatedly making Ezra starts copying the ding dong noise.

"Duckie what did I tell you about doing that?" Trisha asks finally opening the door.

"You were taking so long" She scoffs picking up Ezra, "How's my little ball of sunshine?" The ginger smiles cheekily, poking at her cheek.

"Alright so I'll be home, Liam and I will be back to pick him up later" "Well what're you going to do the whole day?"

"Um mom, I'm carrying a baby that won't stop kicking me. I need sleep and food" Zayn says in a duh tone.

Trisha pats his cheek, "Alright then, be careful driving home" Zayn nods handing her Ezra's baby bag, "Be good pumpkin" He says leaning over to press a kiss on his forehead.

Ezra waves pouting, "Bye bye" Trisha gives him an extra wave before closing the door. Zayn groans walking down the steps, "Time for myself" he says in relief.

Once he gets home the first thing he does is making a sandwich, at it, and pass out on the couch.

A few hours later he woke up with a half eaten granola bar on his chest, he places it on the pillow beside him before opening his laptop

He rubbed his eyes a little before clicking on his email, "Oh a new one" he says excitingly. As soon as he read the name Danielle, he frowned clicking on it
~
Liam whistles happily as he closes the door to his car before making his way up to his home. Today was actually a nice day for him, he didn't have to do as much so he got to leave early.

All he wanted to do was play with Ezra and spend time with his lovely husband.

Just as he unlocks the front door he was met with silence, it has never been so quiet in the household once Ezra began talking.

Liam was expected to be met with his son who's usually running around this time or atleast his own dog. He notices Loki on the couch, his paws on his ears making Liam frown.

"Zayn? Where are you?" Liam yells setting his brief case down on the coffee table.

The brunette goes to look up the steps until he got hit with a pillow on the side of his face. "Babe?"

Zayn began pelting pillows from the couch at him making him cover himself, "You asshole!" He scoffs

Liam caught the last pillow, "Baby what's wrong? Why're you crying?" He asks, obviously confused.

Zayn sniffles, waddling over to smack at his chest. "You sleazy asshole! How could you do this to me? To our kids?"

"What did I do?" He asks holding Zayn's hands from hitting him repeatedly. Did he forget to throw his clothes in the dirty hamper?

Maybe he forgot to pick up his socks up that were lying around? I mean that wouldn't make his husband this mad.

"You cheater! You know what you did! You sleazy bastard, I thought you loved me" Zayn says starting to cry again. "Cheating? I'm not cheating, what're you talking about?"

Zayn glares before waddling to the dining room coming back with a folded paper throwing at his face.

Liam flinches holding the paper to his chest, as he unfolds it he hears his husbands heart breaking cry.

"What the hell is this?" He asks reading it.

"I can't believe you, you said there was nothing between you and Danielle you fucking liar! You sneaking around with her, while I'm hearing fucking taking caring your kid and carrying the other!" He yells before making his way up the steps.

Liam stared at the paper, Danielle literally sent his husband an email saying how he was with her in her home.

That was a total lie, he's been working then coming home to his family. He's told her countless times that he didn't find woman attractive, just his Zaynie.

The bearded man rushes up the steps to the bedroom, "This is a lie!" He says watching Zayn throw his clothes into his duffle bag.

"Zayn, stop" he says shoving the duffle bag off the bed, his husband wasn't going to be able to bend down to grab it.

"Why did you lie to me? You promised me nothing was going to happen. Why? Is it because she's fit? Because I'm fat?"

"No Zayn, I've never been to her house mor around her for that matter. I don't even see her that much babe"

"I don't believe you! You better be glad I dropped Ezra off at my parents before I got this shit, I'm staying there away from your cheating ass"

Liam slams the bedroom door locking it, "Will you just listen to me?" He begs.

Zayn crosses his arms letting the tears fall, "Sure, before I call my dad over to kick your ass. Make it fast so I can pack Ezra's clothes" he says sitting on the bed, obviously to tired out from his actions.

"I have never cheated on you Zayn, not even in college. I love you with all my heart, you should trust m-" "She sent a freaking email telling me eveything!"

"How did she get your email?" Liam asks calmly before Zayn sniffs thinking, that was a point.

"You probably left it around your office on a sticky note" he says looking away with his arms crossed resting them on his bump

"Why the hell would I do that if I have you on speed dial on my phone? Sweetheart, she's lying" Zayn stares at the ground not replying.

"Did you even look at this letter clearly?"

"Yes, I read it once and I broke down" "Babe she said I was over her house having 'sex' with her on June 25th"

"So, Liam stop rubbing it in. You're making me hate you even more, god how'll Ezra react to you being a dog face cheater?"

Liam ignores his comment before getting on his knees infront of him.

He huffed taking out his wallet, he pulls the baby sonogram of his daughter. "Zayn, we went to see Louis on the 25th to find out the gender of peanut"

Zayn stares at him guilty before looking at the sonogram, "W-We did?"

The brunette nods, rubbing his temples.

"Yes we did, and then we picked up Ezzy from Niall's. Remember? You yelled at him for using Ezra to pick up girls, then we went out for icecream. I spent the whole day with you, this email is trash"

Zayn uncrossed his arms snatching the sonogram checking the date, "S-So you never cheated? Or did anything with her?"

"Other than walking past her at the office, that's the only thing. I would never do that to you, I'm not trying to destroy this family we just started it"

Zayn bites his lip before his eyes started watering, "I'm so sorry Liam, I-I really thought you cheated"

"I love you to much Hun, you know I wouldn't do such a thing to you" he says wiping Jo's husband's tears away.

"I'm sorry for hitting you and throwing that pillow in your face"

Liam snorts kissing his cheek, "It's alright, it didn't hurt that much" The pregnant bites his lip, feeling bad. "You gonna fire her right?"

"Hell yeah, I sort of felt like she was planning something. She kept giving me these smug looks whenever I pass by" he says cringing. "Can I come too?" "Why?"

"Bash her face in the pavement like I said I was gonna do" "No you're not coming, I can handle it. Besides you'll go to jail"

Zayn wipes his puffy eyes, "Gimme a hug, I feel like crap now" he pouts, opening his arms.

Liam stands up making his bus and wrapping his arms around his waist, he runs his hands through his hair. "I'm so sorry Li" "it's alright, I would've done the same if I were  you"

"It's just, you work a lot so I worry" "I know but I'm only doing that to get some people to invest in the company, nothing else" he says kissing Zayn's head. "I'm so sorry"

"It's alright stop apologizing" Zayn nods holding onto Liam tightly. "Can I do something to make it up? I'll make your favorite sandwich?" "That's fine Zee, you don't need too" "Yes I do, cause I'm hungry too"

^^^^

Whale then ;-:
I like popping out with drama so :')
How'd you like this chapter?

-Saliah xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

649K 17.3K 32
"Where were you, young lady?!" She said getting into my personal Business. "Out" I say walking away "Well we have people who have come to adopt a...
1.5M 79.7K 62
"Hey, wanna come over and give me that blow job?" "Ew no dude, who even are you!!??"
298K 14.7K 20
••complete 2014•• harry and louis spend the summer together
7.7K 247 46
The description is in the intro, enjoy.