The Basket Baby 2↷Ziam au [UN...

By butt3rflyTA3

"Ezzy that's no doggy, that's a baby" More

••
Prologue
*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*5*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*10*
*11*
*12*
*13*
*14*
*15*
*16*
*17*
*18*
*shorties*
*19*
*20*
*21*
*22*
*23*
*24*
*25*
*26*
*27*
*28*
*29*
*30*
*31*
*32*
*33*
*34*
*35*
*36*
*37*

*9*

4.5K 229 47
By butt3rflyTA3

"Oh god, you look like a fat penguin"

"Thanks Cara" Zayn says with a scowl as he sits down on the metal bench across from her. "You know I'm kidding"

"Yeah yeah, how're you doing?" Cara shrugs, "I guess I'm okay" "You cut your hair!" Zayn says with a smile. "Yeah, it was annoying the hell out of me. How about you" she says pulling her short hair in a pony tail

"Well I feel like a whale, peanut keeps kicking me when I eat something hot and Ezra almost two soon so" "That's great, what're you doing for his birthday?" "Well I was thinking of having a party at the zoo, since he loves his animals"

"Aw, a smelly zoo. Kids love it" "Ha ha," Zayn says with a snort grabbing his book bag. "I brought you cookies, I made them myself" he says opening the container filled with chocolate chip cookies.

"Bless you, I ate all my candy bars my friend Helga smuggled here" "You smuggle candy here?"

"Yup, she's messing around with one of the cops so her gets stuff from him" Zayn nod raising an eyebrow, "Well that's nice" he says.

"Yeah" she says before shoving a cookie in her mouth.

"Wanna see a picture of Ezra? We went to the park yesterday and I took a lot of pics" he says happily pulling out his phone.

Zayn showed her a picture of him smiling holding onto his sandwich.

"Aw he's getting big" she says taking the phone. "And right now he's learning to brush his teeth all by himself, before Liam would have to do it with him"

Cara smiles going to the next picture, "He's getting so handsome" Zayn smiles nodding, but notices the sadness in hers.

"You alright?" Cara nods handing him back his phone, "Yeah, I'm just happy. You two are doing amazing with him, better than I would ever do"

"I think you would've done a good job" "No I wouldn't, I can't stand diapers or crying"

"Well you get used to it after a while," Zayn says shrugging. "Y'know next time I visit, I can bring Ezzy along if you want?"

"No, don't do that. You already did that before I don't want you to do that" "Car-"

"I said no, I'm not trying to be mean or anything but I don't want to be anywhere near him. I don't want him to like me or recognize at all"

"Sometimes I think that when he's older he'll be asking us about you. Probably wants to see you too" "And I hope you tell him that I don't wanna see him, in a less harsh way"

"What're you going to do when you leave here?" he asks rubbing his bump wen he felt the baby kick his side.

"I'm going to stay in America, forever and ever" "You won't visit?" "Nope, but i'll send you emails"

Zayn smiles sadly, "Alright" "Maybe i'll pop up when your future kids aren't home" Cara shrugs taking another cookie.

"Future kids?" "Yeah, I know you guys won't just have two kids" "Really?" "Yeah, you two are the type to want a lot of children"

"I do, I don't know about Liam" "Well Liam loves and will do anything for you" Zayn grins, "True, one time I made him buy me Chinese food at 2 o'clock in the morning"

"See! Right there, that's love" Zayn chuckles to himself, staying with Cara until the morning visiting hours we're over.

Zayn adjusted his book bag waddling over to his car parking in the parking lot. Suddenly his phone began to ring making him answer it, "Hello?" "Zayn I need your help!"

"Louis what's wrong?" "Harry said he wanted us to get married at a aquarium!" Zayn puts the phone on speaker as he buckles his seatbelt, "That's adorable!"

"No it's not, I'm not getting married at a place that smells like fish" Louis says growling into the phone.

"Hey don't growl at me you dog, he's probably kidding" "No he's looking up aquariums that host weddings, I'm gonna jump off a cliff right now"

"Awww," Zayn says driving out the parking lot, zooimg home. "Well I'm sure his mom or Gemma will knock sense into him" "Hopefully, where are you?" "Prison"

"Did your hormones go off the chart that you assaulted someone?" "No, not yet. But I went to visit Cara today" "Oh how is she?"

"She's doing good, I showed her some pics of Ezzy" he says driving the direction to his house. "Isn't that awkward?"

"What?" "You're showing Ezra's mom the pictures you take" "So? Louis stop, she doesn't even want Ezzy around her. So I just show her some updates s'all"

"Yeah well I don't know how you do it, keeping a relationship with the mother of your adopted son"

"Well I'm not like other people, if others were in my shoes they'd probably get a restraining order to keep her away"

"Exactly but hey, you're too nice" "I know I know, well i'll call you later when I'm home" "Tell Liam to call me so he can help me change Harry's mind about the dumb aquarium"

Zayn snorts, "Sure, bye boo" he says hanging up. He huffs getting out the car, his feet was starting to hurt again.

He grabs his book bag waddling up to the door of his home, once he unlocks the door Loki rushes out the door howling making him jump a little.

"Loki? Why're you blue?" Zayn asks staring at the dog who was growling, covered in blue paint.

The pregnant man waddles into the living gasping, "What the hell?" he says at the floor which was covered in dry paint.

He walks into the dining room, his walls had colorful big and small handprints on them, and he even noticed a little foot.

"LIAM!" Zayn yells holding onto his stomach seething with anger.

After a couple minutes Liam and Ezra's head pop in the doorway from the kitchen.

"Hey baby" Liam says scratching the back of his neck nervously.  "Aba!" Ezra squeals rushing over to hug his legs.

Zayn frowns examining his one year old, he had paint on his cheeks and bare stomach. Where the hell was his shirt and shoes?

He even had some in his curls making Zayn whine in irritation, "Liam why is my floor, baby, and dog covered in paint?" He asks sternly picking up Ezra.

Zayn noticed his son had green paint on his hands, and now his black tee had little handprints on them. "Well, we we're having daddy and son painting time"

The brown man stares at him for a while, causing Liam swallow nervously, when he did this it meant he was going to raise hell.

Liam quickly picks up the large paper showing him, "Look what Ezzy did though, he painted us" He says changing the subject, hopefully his hormones would take over.

Zayn gasps, "Aw that's so cute, is that me?" he asks Ezra pointing to the blue blob with spikes on it. "Aba" Ezra says smiling at him.

"Aw Ezra this is beautiful, I'm going to cry" Zayn starting to sniffle, kissing Ezra's forehead where there wasn't paint.

Ezra cheeses clapping, "'Ticky" he says opening and closing his hands that we're covered in paint that began to dry.

"I'm gonna give you a nice long bath, after that it's nap time. While you're peacefully sleeping Daddy is going to be yelled at. Okay?" "Ayyy" Ezra exclaims making Liam's face drop

"Y-Yelled at?" "Of course, your going to clean up too, even Loki" he says motioning to the blue dog walking pass them into the kitchen to eat his kibble. Zayn gives Liam a harsh glare before making his way to the stair case.

And let me tell you, getting yelled at by your pregnant husband was a lot scarier than you think.

But overall Zayn enjoyed spending the afternoon munching on pickles and watching his husband scrubbing at the paint on the floor.

^^^^

How'd you like this chapter?

I thought this chappy was kind of funny lmao.

-Saliah xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 361 16
When Zayn and Harry adopt a cute 3 year old baby boy named Mathew Mendez who's been through a lot. There life's has been completed and now they will...
14.5K 1.5K 90
"I don't know what you're thinking about... But I'm never letting you go. You're stuck with me"
649K 17.3K 32
"Where were you, young lady?!" She said getting into my personal Business. "Out" I say walking away "Well we have people who have come to adopt a...
860K 5.7K 9
I like to write dirty things, about Daddy... ~JazzibooXx