Arrest Me (Mature ZM)

By ilyssmharry

You meet someone one day, and the next day they're your addiction. Warning: Sexual content and drug use. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Capture Me!

Chapter 74

2.4K 75 9
By ilyssmharry

"He was being too touchy," I sighed as Mark and I walked over to go get a beer. I chugged half of it to relieve my stress from the earlier encounter. I felt the alcohol start to take effect almost immediately.

"Yeah, I noticed," He laughed and took a sip of his beer. I looked over to a group of guys that was passing a joint around. "Do you wanna smoke?"

I nodded eagerly and started walking to them but Mark stopped me by grabbing my hand. "What'd you do that for?"

"I have a joint," He smiled and pulled it out of his pocket. My eyes lit up and I grabbed it like a kid in a candy store. I put the joint in my mouth and Mark lit it for me. I inhaled and the smoke filled my body. I felt calm after my second hit. I passed it back to Mark who did the same.

"I never told you that you look really sexy when you smoke," I giggled and sipped my beer.

"Oh, really? So you think I look sexy now?" He questioned and I shrugged taking the joint back. "Well, are you going to answer that?"

I took a hit before replying, "Nope." I flirted and took another hit. Damn, this felt good. I handed the joint back to him and then finished off my beer. Why did I ever stop smoking?

"So do you want to get out of here?" He questioned. I nodded without thinking and then his hand was in mine as he led me deeper into the woods. It got colder as we got further away from the fire, but Mark's hand kept me warm.

We got to a place where I could barely see the fire and then Mark pushed me against a tree. He started kissing my neck softly and goosebumps appeared on my skin. I moaned softly as his kisses went onto my chest and my arms wrapped around his neck. He suddenly lifted me up and held me against the tree.

His lips found mine and his fingers teased me by going up my inner thigh. He pressed his crotch to me and I felt his hard length. The feeling brought back memories of when Zayn-

Shit. Zayn.

"Mark, stop," I whispered and tugged at his hair to try to get him out of this daze he was in. He moaned softly and continued kissing my neck. "Mark!" I said louder and he looked up. His lips were plump and red from kissing me. His eyes were glazed over and stared at me with lust.

"Yes, babe?" My skin crawled when he called me babe. Zayn was the only one who could call me that. "Do you like that?"

"Mark, stop." I said and he frowned. "I can't do this."

"Why not?" He questioned and put me down. I fixed my dress and my hair before replying.

"I have a boyfriend," I smiled and walked off. I heard him swear at me but I ignored him as I walked back to the fire. I felt a pit in my stomach as I realized what had just happened. I felt waves of guilt roll over me. He hadn't taken advantage of me because I had wanted it. I was drunk and high though, so did he?

When I got back to the fire, I sat down and pulled my jacket around my body. I was suddenly really cold and couldn't get warm. I stood up and grabbed a cookie before walking closer to the fire where I tried to warm up.

I looked to my left and happened to see Nicole coming out of the woods with the same guy who had his hands down her pants earlier. Her hair was a mess but she looked elated. I wish I could feel that good.

I stood by myself in front of the fire as people around me danced and sang to the catchy song that was playing. I was no longer in the mood to drink and smoke. I just wanted to cry. I had broken Zayn's trust again even if he didn't know it. I would have to tell him because the guilt would eat me alive. On the bright side, I had tonight and most of tomorrow to come up with a way of apologizing.

"Hey," I heard someone say and I turned to my left to see some nerdy looking guy. He had a cup in his hands and I realized he was probably drunk.

"Hi," I smiled weakly.

"Is everything okay? You look upset," He said. I nodded but bit my lip to hold back the tears. "You sure?" He questioned again and I broke down. Tears flowed from my eyes as I stood there. I buried my head in my hands and tried to hide the fact that I was crying. I suddenly felt arms around me and I realized that it was the guy who had talked to me. "It's okay." He reassured but it made me cry even more."How about we go sit down, okay?" I must've stared at him with a scared look. "I promise you I won't try anything."

He led me over to a chair and then took off his jacket. He handed it to me and I put it on quickly before the warmth left it. "I'm going to go get you a water and some food. Stay here." I nodded and watched him walk off. I stared at the fire in a daze until he came back and put a bowl of chili, some bread, and some fruit in my lap. He took the cap off the water and handed it to me.

I didn't realize how thirsty I was until I drank half of the bottle in one sip. I started eating the chili and I slowly started to get warm again. "Better?" He asked me and I nodded. Although it was stupid to trust some random kid, he wasn't the type that would drug a girl. I could tell by his look of genuine concern. I ate some more chili and bread before putting the plate down on the ground.

"Thank you," I smiled at him and he nodded.

"Are you going to tell me what's wrong?" He questioned a minute later. I sighed before looking back at him.

"I think I just cheated on my boyfriend..." I sighed and my eyes filled up with tears again.

"You think?" He questioned and I nodded.

"Nothing really bad happened though. One of my old guy friend just started making out with me and I was enjoying it. But I was drunk and high and I still am. Sorry, I'm emotional." Tears started spilling down my cheeks.

"Don't apologize," He smiled. "You do realize that he took advantage of you, right?"

"But I wanted it."

"But you were under the influence so you weren't in the right mind to make those decisions," He explained to me.

"He was too..."

"He is a guy so he can have the same amount of beers you have and you will still be more drunk. Trust me."

"Are you drunk?"

"No, I don't drink and even if I did I'm the DD tonight," He explained and I nodded.

"Should I tell my boyfriend?" I questioned and he nodded instantly.

"It's not good to keep things from people. You will feel so guilty if you don't tell him. He will understand and then forgive you." He explained.

"I hope so," I sighed and leaned back into the chair.

"You weren't in the right state of mind so you wouldn't have normally made those decisions."

"My boyfriend doesn't exactly approve of my drinking...he's a cop..." I explained with a big sigh.

"Oh..." He stated and turned back to the fire. "I would still tell him. It's better to tell someone something than keep it from them. Trust me." I nodded and turned my attention back to the fire where Nicole was dancing with a different guy. "Is that your friend?"

"Yup," I sighed and drank some more water. "And my ride home."

"She's driving you home?" He questioned in disbelief.

"No, but she knows the people who are," I groaned.

"I'll drive you home," He offered and I gave him a weird look. "I know you don't know me, but I can promise you I won't do anything. I'm a huge math nerd and I haven't even kissed a girl yet so I wouldn't try to go all the way with a passed out girl." I giggled at his explanation.

"I don't want to bail on my ride..." I sighed.

"They'll probably be here until the early morning; do you want me to drive you home?" He asked again and I nodded quickly. I stood up quickly and he steadied me before we started walking down the trail. He hand was on my upper back the entire time and he didn't try anything as we walked.

I stumbled a few times but he made sure I didn't fall. We got to his car a few minutes later and he held the door open for me. I thanked him before he shut it and got in on the other side.

I pulled down the visor and was blinded by the lights. My face was lit up and I realized that all of my crying at ruined my makeup. I tried to wipe it off, but it wasn't coming off. He started the car and he started driving. We had to wait for the car to warm up before he turned on the heat.

"Why'd you do this for me?" I stated. "Turn right up here."

"One of my friends was taken advantage of at a party, so after that I've been concerned with other girls. I just don't want anything to happen to another girl like it happened to my friend."

"I'm sorry to hear about your friend," I sighed as he turned right.

"Thank you," He smiled and turned the radio on at a low volume.

"Why did you come to the party if you don't drink?" I questioned as the heat started to kick in.

"It is fun even if you don't drink. Sure, drinking makes it more fun, but I was having a good time already." He shrugged. I gave him more directions and he followed them exactly. Within a few minutes, we were parked outside of my house.

"Thank you so much for driving me home." I smiled sweetly at him as I took his jacket off.

"No problem."

"Wait, I didn't get your name."

"Jack." He smiled.

"I'm Ava," I shook his hand before kissing him on the cheek lightly. "See you around." I said before climbing out of the car and running to the door. The cold hit my legs and all of the heat was sucked out of them. I quickly took my keys out and opened the door to the house.

I stumbled inside and quickly shut the door so no more cold would get in.

"Welcome back," I heard Zayn's voice and I looked up to see Zayn standing in the kitchen with a stern look on his face. Oh, shit.

cB!4b

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

689 210 28
DISCLAIMER: INCLUDES GRAPHIC SEX SCENES, VIOLENCE, DRUG USE AND LANGUAGE (18+) Finally, a life away from the dark and unforgiving past. A life filled...
13.3K 79 10
Dirty 1D imagines written for your pleasure! I do requests and my own for you to enjoy!
513 23 21
One night. One night for her to change his life. One night for her to realize how deep she was with him. One night for her to conquer his world. ...