Powerful Embrace || EXO fanfic

Por hwaneyst

When four angels struggle to live on Earth, they used their powers for help. But that's not the case. They're... Mais

Introductions
CHP 1: Ourselves
CHP 2: School Day
CHP 3: More Friends
CHP 4: EXO
CHP 5: This Is Us!
CHP 6: Run
CHP 7: The Situation
CHP 8: Left Mystery
CHP 9: The Mind Reader
CHP 10: Opps!
CHP 11: MHS34
CHP 12: Bruises
CHP 13: Strategies
CHP 14: Who Are You?
CHP 15: Innocent Nam Ai Ren
CHP 16: Lily's Soulmate
CHP 17: It Hurts
CHP 18: Shivering Zee
CHP 19: Fever Cause Problem
CHP 20: Hiding Something
CHP 21: Jealous
CHP 22: Brave Airen
CHP 23: Cold Side
CHP 24: Revealed
CHP 25: Playing Dumb
CHP 26: Strong Memories
CHP 27: Seatmates
CHP 28: Accidents
CHP 29: Warning!
CHP 30: Shadow
CHP 31: Our Moments
CHP 32: Your Memories
CHP 33: Laynicorn
CHP 34: It worked!
CHP 35: Too Dumb To Realize
CHP 36: Deeply Sorry
CHP 37: I'll Wait
CHP 38: Stopping A Fight
CHP 39: Valentine's Plan
CHP 40: Figuring Things Out
CHP 41: Another Powerful Embrace
CHP 42: Struggling
CHP 43: Overheard
CHP 44: Please Be Happy
CHP 45: Many Changes
CHP 46: Teasing
CHP 48: Valentine's Day
CHP 49: Chasing The Truth
CHP 50: Quarrels
CHP 51: Only The Beginning
CHP 52: The Truth
CHP 53: Helping Hand
CHP 54: Hysterical People
CHP 55: Farewell To Luhan
CHP 56: Bitter Sweet Day
CHP 57: Spend Time
Epilogue
A/N

CHP 47: Swollen Eyes

589 22 2
Por hwaneyst

"Ouch! Seriously? Do I need to tell you how many times had you been stepping on my feet now?" Sehun asked furious. Zee just stepped on his feet when both of them decided to practice again. "What's wrong with you? You've been improving recently and now? You've change. What happened?"

Zee bite her lower lip not knowing why she suddenly acted like that. "You know what? I hate how my life goes now!" She stomped out of the hall.

"Yah! Zee! Heo Sanghwa!" Sehun shouted but just stood still knowing that she probably need some time alone.

Zee can feel the pain on her chest as she ran away. She tried her best to not cry when she suddenly bumped into someone. It was Chen. She stepped back a bit to look at his face. When she saw his face that was totally surprised, she suddenly put her head on his chest. He was quite taken aback by her sudden action.

"Uwaa~ Chen-ah~" she cried.

"Yah, what's wrong?" Chen asked.

"It's hurt!" She cried again.

"Did I bumped into you that hard?" He asked.

"It's hurt until it reach my heart," she said again crying like a little kid.

"Let's go to somewhere quiet," he said as he dragged her away.

At the park...

"What had happened actually?" Chen asked as he realize that she had calmed down.

"It was all his fault," she mumbled.

"Who's fault?" He asked curious.

"Luhan. Why did I even meet him? Why did our path cross by? I hate you Luhan," she said holding back her tears.

"But what did he do to make you to be like this?" He asked clueless.

"He left me!" She started to cry again.

"Yah, I feel bad looking at you like this. If you don't want to talk about it then don't," he patted her back.

Zee sniffed, "Why did he left me? Why did he make my life even more miserable? Who is he actually? What did he do to me?!"

Chen doesn't even get the slightest idea who she was referring to. He only get the idea that the guy was either Luhan or Baekhyun. He don't want to ask it. He feel really bad for her.

"You should tell me who that person is so that I can help you with it," Chen reassured her.

"Baekhyun," she immediately answered.

"What?" Chen asked surprised.

"He say he hate me!" She cried even more. "You say he was jealous but I was too stupid. I don't even get any idea why he will be jealous. He say he's fine but his eyes tells it all. He gave me a painful look. I asked him and he say he hate me. Chen, what have I done?"

Chen was a bit surprised actually. He never saw this side of her. Usually, she will fought back but not this time around. Maybe it was because she think it was all her fault. Chen really couldn't stand seeing her to be like that.

"This is not you, you know right? The real Zee that I know will not be sad over a thing like this. Usually, you will shout back at that person telling that you're not wrong but in the end you're right. You're not wrong," Chen encourage her.

"But there's nothing more that I can do," she gave up.

"You know perfectly that it wasn't your fault. He was jealous, it's not your fault. He was jealous because you was with Sehun for the whole day. And that's not your fault for being with him. It's Luhan's. He is the one who put you into this position. Don't you think so?" Chen asked.

She stopped crying as she saw the sun being uncovered by the clouds. She still can saw some hopes. She was thinking why she was too stupid to realize it. She smiled a bit but then she put another sad face when the clouds suddenly covered the sun.

"It was still useless! Tomorrow is the Valentine day and the school will celebrate it the next day! I have no time to do anything!" Zee cried again.

Chen was very disappointed. He couldn't believe that she will gave up just like that. "It's not like you will never be invited to come over to our house."

Hearing that, she lighten up. The sun too. But then she put another sad face when the clouds again covered the sun. Chen felt frustrated so he said, "I guess I know why Luhan was always feeling annoyed. How can you gave up so easily? Are you even the real Zee? Hey!" He was about to hit her head when she immediately hold his wrist.

The sun shine bright like usual as Zee smirked. "Try to hit me and I will burn your skin," she said. She let go of his wrist and stood up. She now realize everything. She couldn't believe that she had wasted her times over something like that. Looking at her reflection from her phone make her energy burn up. "You make me cry until my eyes swell up. Now, you are so going to pay for this."

Chen who was left behind can only blinked his eyes. He was startled by her sudden change of mind. Slowly, he smiled as he follow after her.

Meanwhile...

"What's wrong with the sun today? One minute, it's being covered by the clouds. Another minute, it's not. Do you think something happen to Zee?" Chanyeol ask Baekhyun who seemed to be in deep thought.

"Its natural," Baekhyun sigh. Some part of him regret for saying such thing towards her but another part of him doesn't feel guilty about it.

"Are you okay? You've been ignoring me now," Chanyeol said.

"Its nothing," he simply answered.

They are both on their way back home. Silence filled the air but finally someone broke the ice. Its not one of them. But it's a girl's voice.

"Yah! Byun Baekhyun!" Zee shouted running after him. Chen from the back looks tired from following her to make sure she didn't do something crazy.

Baekhyun want to smile widely but he snapped out of it. He put a serious face as soon as she stood in front of him. Without saying a word, Zee slapped him across the face. Baekhyun put a hand on his cheek that had been slapped.

"That's one of the punishment that you deserve for making my eyes to swell up," she pointed at her swollen eyes.

From behind, Chen and Chanyeol only gasped. Chen was startled, afraid that he encourage her too much. "I didn't asked her to slap him," Chen whispered to Chanyeol.

"Something weird is happening here," Chanyeol said.

Zee tiptoed as she peck on his cheek that had been slapppd. She smiled, "And this, for making me realize how much I need you and how much I love you. Thank you." She land her feet flatly on the ground. She giggled looking at his face.

He was too startled. He couldn't believe what had just happened. "Aww... Byun Baek, we will go first. See you later," Chanyeol patted his shoulder as he dragged Chen with him towards their home.

"Yah! I want to know what happened next!" Chen insisted as Chanyeol dragged him.

It was an awkwards silence. Baekhyun want to say something but he can't. So Zee just start it. "I'm sorry. For not understanding your feelings," she looked down.

"No. I mean, I am also sorry. For hurting you. I feel bad after seeing your eyes like that. And I really think I deserve the slap when I know exactly that Luhan hyung just want to help you and he ran out of idea by that time," Baekhyun explained.

"But, the pain hasn't heal yet," Zee pouted.

"What do you mean?" He asked confused.

"You haven't answered my confession," smiled Zee.

"Ey~" he patted her head. "Of course I will say that I love you too."

She doesn't expect anything but her heart suddenly beat faster. She was flustered as her cheeks get warm.

"How come you are so brave?" He chuckled.

"Its all Chen's fault. He encourage me too much. It feels like he was challenging me. So I can't stand still. And sorry for the slap," she apologized feeling guilty.

"Don't worry about the slap. You already heal them in a blink of an eye. I am totally fine," he said.

"Umm.. let's go!" She exclaimed.

Both of them walked side by side accompany with some jokes and flashbacks. They really enjoy each other's company. As they reach Zee's house, they parted away. Even if they separated, their smile still couldn't get off of their face.

××××

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

132K 6.1K 64
When six years old Moon Hani stumbles upon a weird shaped card that is different from any types of game cards, she doesn't pay it any of her attentio...
133K 6.2K 31
This Exo fan fiction is when Suho and Kris are both parents. Suho decides he wants to adopt ten children, and when Kris agrees, they do so. This fan...
31.8K 826 39
12 alphas who are conspiracy victims and 1 girl who is searching for herself fate made them mates 12 boys and 1 girl let's see... if she find her T...
19.4K 667 13
The eyes will see you everywhere.. The eyes will appeared near you.. The shadow was behind you.. Help me! Help me.... Please help me.. This a mystery...