Interracial Imagines ◇ JB

By privatezayn

we all know [ secretly ] justin bieber loves the chocolate . request are open completed. #3 in imagines More

introoo
meeting
sleep
kissy-kissy
breakfast in bed
skinny
puppy
toilet problem
sick
justin in bed
convos with justin;1
rooming
hotline bling
divorce;1
@belieberthings6|tag
thanksgiving
camping
untitled
being bestfrand
ms. y/ln;1
first sight ¦ dabble
bodyguard ¦ dabble
divorce;2
patience ¦ dabble
ms. y/ln;2
being bae
twitter war
ms. y/ln;3
expectation vs reality
therapist [jm];1
do that again
therapist [jm];2
what you need
squad chat
milf
being mrs. bieber
requested ¦ @nanilova1994
homework help
when you find out bae stupid
[chat] unknown number [jm]
happy new year's, everyone!
10 facts about me
kiss, marry, fuck
jailey rant. . .ook
untitled [chat]
[chat] untitled;2
stages of the relationship
good morning
eat the booty like groceries?
therapist [jm];3
being baby mama
babe in a movie❤
my momma don't like you;1
and she likes everybody;2
I "glow" in #mycalvins
I "flaunt" in #mycalvins
I "dream" in #mycalvins
I "ache" in #mycalvins
i "ride" in #mycalvins
i "skate" in #mycalvins
"(y/n). please, just stay,"
being his neighbor
dilf
"the silent treatment,"
sliding into yo dms like. . .
"the panty dropper,"
requested✖"honey, you got ass,"
forever by @jadyn660
13 questions tag
season & justin 《untitled》
book cover for @jadyn660
book cover for @pinkxblueskies
being valentine
"the silent treatment,";2
snapchat by @jadyn660
being mrs. mccann
good girl
kissing stages
ME!?
damn, justin
good girl;2
#justimagine
happy birthday
first day
'in' black
just a throwback
drabble list { # }
new book; voicemails
lockscreen tag
#11 did you just call me daddy?
#10 break up? WITH ME!?
dreads!?
book cover for @believe_belieber94
cover for believe_belieber94
PICTURE CHALLENGE
just got tagged at 3:30am
mccann or bieber?
Black Lives Matter
[ C O L D W A T E R ]
✦ new book(s) ✦
whatchu thinkin'?
Request ME!

requested ¦ makayla

7.4K 213 51
By privatezayn

requested| Makayla; cheat / make - up  ** **
word count: 1308
~

s u m m a r y ; makayla and justin break up, and then make up!

Makayla's pov

My legs sat in Justin's lap, as I laid sideways on the couch. He slumped back into the couch, tapping away on his phone.

He had been on his phone I came home.

The TV was on in the background, but neither of us were really paying attention to it. I didn't want to be nosy and in his business, but I was tired of seeing Justin on his phone.

"Hey, J," I spoke up, trying to pry his eyes away from his phone screen to me. Instead of looking my way, Justin hummed in response.

Again, I didn't want to be an attention whore, but any girl would want their boyfriend's loving attention. I was getting none of it.

"Justin," I didn't want to snap at him, but if he didn't respond, he was going to pay for it. His eyes stayed glued to his phone for a second more, before he swept his glaze over me.

I gave him an unimpressed smile, as he glared at me.

"What, Makayla, you see I'm doing something here, right?" Justin asked, ready to go back to his awaiting phone.

I raised my brows, hearing Justin get feisty with me for the first time. Ever. Something was totally up. . .

"I just wanted to spend some time with my boyfriend. . ." I mumbled, brushing off his comment, removing my feet from his lap to place my whole body there.

Trying again, I set myself in front of Justin, facing him in his lap.

"I give you more than enough attention, Kayla," Justin said, glancing up at me. Before I could lock my arms around his neck, Justin locked his phone.

"I gotta take a shower. I'll be back. . ." Justin wrapped his arms around my waist and put me on the couch beside him.

Getting up - leaving his phone - he trotted up the staircase and disappeared.

I defiantly was not the snoopy type, but I couldn't help myself. Only this time. . .

I was surprised he even left his phone down here, seeing as he was just stuck to it.

Scooting over on the couch, I see Justin's phone laying on the seat. I picked it up, and turned it on. Justin had told me his phone's password, so this was easy.

Unlocking the phone, I scroll through the recent stuff to old stuff.

Scrolling, the phone's front light blinked, indicating he just got a message. Of course, I opened the text.

Selena - Will you come back over? Last night was fantastic.

I reread the text, making sure I wasn't just seeing things. Selena? As in Ex? Oh, no no no . . .

I couldn't even process it over, before I heard Justin come back down stairs. A towel was wrapped around his waist, as he came into my view.

Water dripped from the hair matted to his forehead, as he inspected the scene. "What are you doing with my phone, Makayla?" Justin questioned me, with annoyance in his voice.

I was getting angry, and the more I kept it in, the more it bubbled.

"Whatever, just give me my phone," Justin reached over to snatch his phone from my grip, but I was up before he could.

"Oh? So you can text and meet up with Selena behind my back?" I didn't yell, as I stood with the phone on my hip.

Justin closed his mouth, and just stared at me. He didn't blink, as the water dripped down his chest.

A moment later, he spoke. "M-Makayla. . ." Justin had regret in his eyes, once he saw the tears spill over my long lashes.

"No, Justin. You promised you were over her! You fucking lied!" I shouted towards him, not even caring who heard. Justin's head lowered, and his shoulders slumped.

"I am over her. I was drunk, and she came on to me!" Justin argued back with me, but it was no use. I was done. . .

"Fuck you, Justin, I never want to see your ass ever again!" I screeched at him, leaving him in his place. He lunged forward and grasped at my wrist.

I froze, only to whisper, "Don't you dare touch me," He had let go, defeated as if I'd just won. Which I did, even if I was crying.

Tears streamed down my face, as I just walked out the front doors, not even worrying about packing my stuff. I didn't want to be there anymore. . .

_________________

** two weeks later **

"MAKAYLA, you have to get out of that bed!" I stared across the room at the wall. My best friend had let me stay with her after my little break up with Justin.

She burst into the room, with her loud self. She stomped to the side of the bed, and sighed. "Makayla, c'mon, girl. . ." She kneeled so we were face to face.

"Let's go shopping or something" She said, staring at my sad self. "Noo," I whined like a child, and shifted in the bed.

Another sigh, "Please, for me. . .This isn't good for you," She kept urging, and I finally agreed. "Fiine," I grumbled, kicking the covers off my legs to go to the bathroom.

_____________________

"Why are we here!?" I whined, and yelled. My best friend stopped her car in front of the place I've been avoiding.

Justin's house. It's been about two weeks since I left him.

"You need this, and Justin does, too," She explained, turning her car off. "I'll wait here, now shoo, go!" She unlocked my side, and pushed me out of her car.

I tumbled out the car, and stood before the house. Gosh. . .ok, Makayla, you can do this. I gave myself a pep talk before slowly walking up to the door.

I sighed, and I was finally at the door.

Just as I knocked, I realized the door had already been slightly opened. Had someone broken in?

I slide into the house, creeping through the hall, and into the living room. "Justin?" I yelped, walking into the kitchen.

 Dishes were splattered into pieces on the floor, and dirty plates were in the sink. The trash overflowed with take out from Chinese places and pizza boxes laid on the floor. Wow, he didn't really take care of this place after I left.

I started upstairs, and went straight to the bedroom. At the door, I smelt the terrible strong scent of alcohol.

"Justin?" I peeked into the room, to see Justin's room trashed. He laid on the carpet, with a beverage in his hand.

He laid a moaning mess. "Justin. . ." I sighed, stepping up to him. At the sound of my voice, he jumped up.

"M-Makayla!?" Justin dropped the bottle, and ran towards me. His hair looked messy, and his eyes were droopy.

"I-Is that really you!?" Justin reached out and caressed my cheek. On instinct, I leaded into his touch, as he smiled.

"Yeah, I'm here. What happened to you?" I asked, and he put his hand down. His eyes wondered, "I couldn't do anything without. .you . ." He confessed, "I-I know. . .It's only been two weeks, but it feels like forever. Please, Kayla, come back . ." Justin whimpered, which caused me to instantly embrace him. I felt for him.

"I never left, but you have some winning me back to do," I said, and giggled when I felt Justin's lips graze my uncovered neck. "I'll do anything," He whispered to my neck, pulling me tightly.

I wiggled from his grip, and gave him a serious look, "Before anything, you should really clean up if you want me to come back," I ordered, crossing my arms over my chest. Justin nodded, like a kid on Christmas. "Anything for my Kayla. . ." He agreed, as he rushed to place a kiss on my cheek.

______________

hope that was good . lol

bye ** **

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 1K 22
Todo es muy tranquilo en Green Gables, durante las vacaciones, Anne regresa con su familia para pasar el invierno con ella, al igual que Gilbert. Per...
414K 57.5K 58
El amor puede llegar de manera impredecible... Para aquel Omega que por mucho tiempo creyó que lo había encontrado, vendrá en su demandante e impone...
127K 5.8K 41
Un día, dos chicas se encuentran en el metro. Violeta, que acaba de ser abandonada, se está recuperando de un corazón roto, y Chiara está lidiando co...
2.2M 227K 131
Dónde Jisung tiene personalidad y alma de niño, y Minho solo es un estudiante malhumorado. ❝ ━𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘩𝘰 𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨, ¿𝘭𝘦 𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘫...