New Beginning | Teen Wolf

By beyond-reality

[ Currently Editing] Katherine Pierce, a curious, funny, sassy 17 year old who's past is dark as the night... More

The New Girl In Town
Cold Blue Eyes
The Snake Has A Name
Guns VS Claws
Walking Dead
Miss. Katherine Pierce, Real State Realtor.
Beach, Isaac. Isaac, Beach.
Back To School
Howls Of Pain
Linked To The Alpha.
Luna.
You're Alive.
Sassy & Stubborn 101
Told You So
Sacrifice
From Cold Blue To Ice Grey
Electrifying
After All... We Don't Need Lights
Neon Lights
The Pain Is Worth It
Midnight Calls
Save Him
Not My First Time Inside A Cell
Three Words, Eight Letters, I'm Yours.
Let Your Hair Down Rapunsel... Or Just Leave The Window Open Kat.
There For You
See You Soon, Brother.
New Years Eve
Taken
Mexico And It's Surprises
Young Love
Your Past Always Catches Up
The 18th Birthday
Surprise
The Other Pierce
Family Business and Learning To Bend
Not More Lies
Freedom
Housemates?
Evolving
Plans For The Future
Sister Bonding
How Quick Things Can Change?
Heart Break
The Truth Behind The Lie
Passer
The Interview
The Set Up
Excuse My Impulsive Werewolf Senses
BE YOUR OWN ANCHOR
His Loss, he says.
Home Sweet Home
Broken, Again.
The Truth Always Raises
Welcome Back
Us
Another One?
Get Away
Tropical D+K.
I am leader material?
Flashbacks
Annoying Sibblings
Outlaw Chick
Making Deals With D-Bag.
D.H. + K.P.
I'm Far, Far, Away.
AUTOR NOTE
Supernatural Issues Are Back In Town
Officially- Vacations Are Off.
I'm Brilliant Like That
Unwanted Memories
Late Night School Special
Something Is Coming
Super Moon
Reunited
Autor Note
Better Things Are Coming
Moving Day
Werewolf's Have Dinner Parties.
Werewolf Comunity
You Learn Something New Everyday
Halloween Special
School Days Are Ending
Dress Hunting
The Hunted Becomes The Hunter
A Very Special Night
Don't Forget The After Party
Assumptions
Fireball
Author Note
[ Not a chapter, sorry ]
Valentine's Day
Blacked Out
Twisted Truth
Desicions of Life or Death
Mornings
Mr. & Mrs. Hale
New Home
Fighting Skills 2.0
Back Home

Super Moon - Part II

620 35 16
By beyond-reality

"I never lied about why I came to Beacon Hills, I'm here for a pack. I came for the werecoyote, the one who's first instinct is to kill. I came for the banshee the girl surrounded by death. I came for the dark kitsune. The beta with anger issues. I came for void Stiles, that's the pack I want. Unfortunately it doesn't includes Scott... Or you." Theo slowly turned, glaring at me.  

"Where's my dad?" Stiles spoke, his voice cracked. I can smell him and hear his heart beat, his furious and worried at the same time. 

I'd stood alone, not far away from them. On our way here, Derek and I heard Scott howl coming from the library. After lots of minutes arguing, I convinced Derek to head over the library, that I could handle Theo on my own. 

Theo shot glares of hate to me, standing foots from me. "You're been a real pain in the ass. I needed you out of the way, Mike was suppose to kill you."

"Where's Stiles father?" 

He narrow his eyes, "Since when do you care about what happens to Stiles?" He taunted, taking another step. 

I couldn't take it no more, I grabbed him and smash him over his pick up truck. "I'll ask one more time," I breathed out- "Where's his dad?"

"I won"t tell you." Theo teased with a smirk.

Stiles suddenly pushed me, hitting Theo's face really hard. "TELL ME!"

"There he is!" Theo laughed, "That's void Stiles, it felt good, didn't it?"

Stiles hit him one more time, making Theo drop to the floor. "Stop" I pushed Stiles away, "This is not you..."

"But it is who you are." Theo said, "You're a killer, you'll always be a killer." I turned to him, flashing my claws, without disconnecting my hatred glare from him. He chuckled again, like he's winning, "You can't kill me. After all, I'm Derek's little brother." 

An deep growl filled in, not a familiar one, yet this one is stronger, older, and I'd have to say, kind of scarier. Theo's eyes widened instantly, turning to watch a tall man approaching us. The man has short yet a bit long hair, sleeked backwards. His full beard is like pepper and salt mixed together. His face expression is serious, like a familiar one. "You're not my son."

__________________________________________

I totally forgot to put this part at the ending of the previous chapter! I really don't know where I have my mind today lol Hope you guys have liked the chapter and yeah, there's a new big bad wolf in town. I'll like you to meet, Papa Hale. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 31 18
>> The new kid. There's always someone new in Beacon Hills, always something paranormal. But this something, is a teenager with anger issues and no w...
173K 3.4K 15
Note: This is one of my earliest books and definitely not my best. There are a bunch of grammar mistakes and plot holes and such so read at your own...
12.5K 216 22
"I don't like you Derek Hale!" I tried to sound convincing, of course he could hear my heart beating. "I don't like you either. You're a baby, and yo...
957 57 55
[][]Book 1 of 2[][] "Derek's my uncle." -------------- When Derek's niece comes to town after hearing that he was now an alpha, her life gets a hell...