Arrest Me (Mature ZM)

By ilyssmharry

You meet someone one day, and the next day they're your addiction. Warning: Sexual content and drug use. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Capture Me!

Chapter 69

3.1K 89 3
By ilyssmharry

"It was so nice to see you again, dearie!" Wilma wrapped her arms around me and gave me a big hug. She was one of those women who gave the best hugs. She wasn't too thin or too fat but was just perfect and because of that gave hugs that made you feel like you were going to be okay.

"It was nice to see you too!" I smiled. She was such a sweetheart and always put everyone else before her. I was so glad Zayn had started doing this years before because he had helped out so many people. I could tell that she had a kind soul. Wilma was called by someone and smiled at us before walking away.

"Ready to go?" Zayn asked and I nodded as he took my hand. We walked outside of the building and out to the car where Zayn opened my door and I got in. He slapped my bum on the way in and I giggled before he shut the door and climbed in on his side. He pulled out of the parking lot and drove off. There was a long drive ahead of us and I was tempted to fall asleep. "I'm so glad you had a lot of fun today."

"I love going there with you," I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder. I didn't want to have to wake up alone or spend my morning alone. "Do you really have to go to work at 5?"

"Sadly, yes," He frowned. I could hear the disappointment in his voice.

"But I want to cuddle," I frowned back and wrapped my arms around one of his arms.

"I'm sorry, baby," He kissed my head softly before returning his eyes to the road.

"And then we could've made love..." I sighed.

"Now you're making me want to call in sick," He chuckled.

"Maybe you should..." I smiled and kissed his neck softly.

"You're distracting me, sweetheart," He said and I smiled before kissing his neck again. I leaned back and sat up in my own seat.

"So I was thinking of taking some more pictures for you tomorrow morning," I smirked and he turned his head to look at me. "Maybe in some lingerie...maybe naked. I'm not sure yet."

"You're such a tease," He rolled his eyes and I moved back over to his side of the car. I started kissing his neck softly over and over again. I reached down and grabbed his crotch. "Babe..." Zayn hissed but I kept going. I squeezed my hand lightly and slowly unbuttoned his jeans. "What are you doing?"

"Have you ever had road head?" I smirked against his skin.

"Ava..." He warned as I unzipped his jeans. "You can't do this. It's not safe." I knew he wanted to give in. He would eventually.

"Okay then, you can drive home with a hard cock," I smirked and stuck my hands in his jeans. I pulled them down to his knees and smiled when I saw the outline of his cock. I palmed his length and he moaned quietly. "You like that, big boy?" It felt as if the car had heated up to 100 degrees.

"Why are you doing this to me?" He groaned. I moved my lips closer to his ear before whispering.

"I want to suck daddy's cock," I bit his earlobe and squeezed his length at the same time.

"F.ucking hell, Ava," He groaned but didn't protest as I lowered his boxers down. "Someone's going to see." He warned but I shook my head.

"It's nighttime and your windows are blacked out," I stated and looked down at his cock. I started pumping his length slowly and I could hear his breathing change. "Does that feel good?" I sucked on the skin on his neck and made sure to leave hickeys.

"Yes, babygirl. Very good," He moaned. I ran my finger over his tip to collect the precum which I then swallowed. I bent down and lowered my mouth over his length. My tongue swirled around his tip and I felt his hand holding my hair tightly.

I lowered further and started bobbing my head up and down. I giggled a little when I heard swears falling out of Zayn's mouth but I continued going. I licked up his length and then squeezed his balls before returning to his erect manhood.

"You're doing such a good job driving while I'm sucking you off," I commented as my hand pumped his length.

"Mmhmm," He moaned. I could tell he was at a loss for words because he was experiencing a lot of pleasure. I started playing around with his length in my mouth again. I felt his cock twitch a little and I knew that he was close. His hips were pulsing slightly so that he was lightly thrusting into. I felt an ache between my legs because I needed Zayn and I felt the urge to start riding him as he drove, but he needed to be pleasured by my mouth alone.

I deep throated him and he let out a loud groan before I felt his come spill into my throat. I swallowed and then pulled my mouth away. "F.uck, Ava." He groaned as I pumped his length to make sure he had came fully. I licked the dripping come off of his length before pulling up his boxers and pants. I buttoned and zipped them both before kissing his cheek.

"How was that?" I smirked as I ran my hands through my knotted hair. Zayn had been holding on tightly and now it was an absolute mess.

"F.ucking amazing. I came so quickly because I was trying to drive but at the same time you were down there..." He smiled. "I'm just glad there weren't many cars on the road because I probably would've crashed." I giggled and kissed his cheek again. "You're so naughty."

"You like it like that," I whispered in his ear.

* * *

The next morning I woke up in the perfect mood until I realized Zayn wasn't besides me. I frowned and reached to his side of the bed where the sheets were cold. He had been gone for hours but I still wished his side of the bed had some sort of body heat left. I checked my phone and say that I had a message from him

Zayn: good morning sweetheart. See you soon.

He probably knew I wouldn't get up until at least 9 so he sent the text about an hour ago. It was nearly 9:30 now and I had no intentions to get out of bed. But I knew that Zayn would probably want to do something when he got home so I decided that I should probably get dressed.

I wore some cute shorts and a tank top because my phone said it was supposed to be warm out today. After getting ready for the day, I made myself a parfait and ate it quickly. I decided that it would be best if I got most of my homework out of the way before Zayn came home.

I didn't have a lot of it because we had just over a month of school left, but I still wanted to get it done and not slack off.

By the time Zayn came home an hour and a half later, I had cleaned our room and finished all of my homework. "How was work?" I asked him as he took off his jacket and hung it up.

"Exhausting," He sighed and slipped off his shoes. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. I rested my head on his chest as we held each other.

"It was weird waking up with you not there," I sighed.

"It was weird waking up and having to leave you there," He kissed my head and ran his fingers through my hair and down my back. "How would you like to go out to lunch? I know a cute little place a few towns away."

"I'd love that," I smiled up at him and kissed his lips.

"I'm going to go get dressed and then we can go!" He ran away and bounded up the stairs. I sat down in a chair and waited for him to come downstairs. He took a few minutes but came down with a big smile and his fingers buttoning his shirt.

He walked over to me and leaned over where I was sitting. He kissed me softly and then got more passionate as my hand ran down his bare torso. He groaned and pulled away to finish buttoning his shirt. I frowned up at him but he took my hand and pulled me into his arms. "Let's go get something to eat, okay?"

"I know something you can eat right here," I winked and he shook his head with a smile.

"Maybe when we get home," He whispered and dragged me out of the house.

* * *

"I have some bad news," Zayn sighed as we both ate our pizza. We had decided to go to this small Italian café a few towns over and we were both in the mood for pizza so we split one. It was pretty good pizza, but I'm not a pizza connoisseur so I wouldn't really know.

"What?" I questioned and put my pizza down. His voice sounded serious and I could tell by his face that it was.

"They told us today that we have to go to a training program on Wednesday..." He sighed.

"Until when?"

"Saturday night," He looked down at his food. "It's mandatory."

"F.uck," I groaned. I really didn't want to be away from him for that long. Even ten minutes without him was torture. I thought that this morning was the worst of it and I wouldn't have to be away from him for much longer, but I guess it was different.

"I know baby..." He took my hands in his and kissed them lightly.

"What happens if I need you?" I questioned with a sigh before taking another bite of my pizza.

"I'll come to you. I have enough money for six lifetimes. This job is only to keep myself occupied," He smiled sweetly. I really appreciated how much he cared for me. He would never even know how much he meant to me.

"What happens if I get..." I winked at him and he chuckled.

"We'll figure that out when we get to it."

"Well, it is inevitable," I sighed and he rolled his eyes with a smirk.

He leaned forward, "Looks like I'll have to give you a good f.ucking before I leave..." I blushed and felt a heat between my legs. I crossed my legs to dull the ache and paid attention to him.

"Sounds like a plan," I winked and finished off my piece. When we finished, Zayn paid and we got the leftovers before leaving. He opened my car door and I got in. I turned on the radio after he got in.

"Do you mind if I make a stop before we go home? My watch battery is dead and I need a replacement. There's a small jewelry store about five minutes away," He said and I nodded. He rested his hand on my thigh as we drove.

"I'm going to miss you, baby," I sighed and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"I'm going to miss you so much, sweetheart," He kissed my head quickly before returning his eyes to the road.

"Looks like I'll have to send you sexy pictures," I whispered in his ear and he sighed.

"Do you want to get me fired?" He groaned. "I would leave the instant I saw them."

"Not my fault," I giggled. "Just do one thing for me."

"And what is that?" He smirked as he turned down a street.

"Send me pictures of your cock, of course," I winked and he gave me a crazed look.

"Why would you possibly want those?" He chuckled.

"So when I'm touching myself I can look at those pictures and scream your name when I climax." I smiled. "Oh, Zayn!" I whined as I imitated my sex noises. "Harder! Zayn!"

"Shut the hell up," He groaned and I saw that his crotch was tight. I was tempted to suck him off again, but we would most likely be caught because it was daytime and because there were people everywhere.

"Someone's getting angry," I smiled and kissed his neck.

"If you don't stop right now, I will f.uck you right in the back of the car and I don't care who sees," He threatened. "You won't be able to walk for weeks."

"Is that a threat...or a promise?" I winked and I saw his jaw tense but he kept driving.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431 17 13
depression. alcohol. mind battles. drugs. love. hate. betrayal. comfort.
10.6K 79 10
Dirty 1D imagines written for your pleasure! I do requests and my own for you to enjoy!
2.4M 51.3K 37
REWRITTEN AND WAY BETTER VERSION IS NOW UP! Warning: Some scenes in The Virgin and the Pornstar contain sexual content. Reader discretion is advise...
2.8K 208 13
What happens when a criminal and a police officer.. fall in love?