Arrest Me (Mature ZM)

By ilyssmharry

You meet someone one day, and the next day they're your addiction. Warning: Sexual content and drug use. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Capture Me!

Chapter 67

3.5K 78 3
By ilyssmharry

"Well, f.uck this sunset, let's go!" Zayn said and started to stand up. I pulled him back down with a frown.

"Baby...do you not want to watch the sunset with me?" I was playing the sympathy card and he knew it. Of course I wanted to go home and play with the toys, but I just wanted to sit with him for a little while longer. It was nice just to sit there next to him and watch the sunset. It was peaceful.

"Ugh, fine," He groaned and sat down next to me. I smiled sweetly at him in appreciation and took my hand in his. I made him sit in torture for a few minutes before I finally turned my head and kissed his neck softly.

"Do you want to go now, baby?" I whispered in his ear and bit his earlobe. I knew this would drive him crazy.

"Yes," He said suddenly and pulled away from me. He stood up and held his hand out for me so I grabbed his hand. "You ready to have a crazy night?"

"Oh, yeah," I smirked and started leading to the way we would be getting off of the roof.

* * *

We pulled up to the house and got out quickly. The entire ride I could feel the tension between us as we sat in silence. I knew Zayn would be the one taking control tonight, but I have no clue what he was going to do. His hand found mine and he tugged me down the pathway that led to the house.

"Eager, aren't we?" I giggled as he opened the door to the house. I pushed past him and ran up the stairs. I heard him slam the front door and race after me, but I shut his bedroom door and locked it. I heard the handle jiggle and a frustrated groan from the other side of the door.

"Baby..." He whined and started pounding on the door. I could hear the frustration in his voice.

"Wait a minute..." I smirked to myself and started getting undressed. I walked to my lingerie drawer and pulled out a red lace thong. I pulled it on quickly before grabbing a matching bra. I made my way over to the door and opened it suddenly.

Zayn's jaw dropped when he saw me standing in front of him with my hand on my hip and a big smirk on my face. "Damn." He groaned and walked forward. His hands rested on my hips as he looked over my body. "You're so damn hot right now."

I pulled away from his hands and spun around for him. When I turned back around, he was slowly unbuttoning his shirt as his eyes watched my body. "Let me..." I smiled and reached up to unbutton the shirt. I unbuttoned each button and ran my fingers down his chest and stomach slowly on the way to the next button. I finished unbuttoning the shirt a minute later and pulled it off of his shoulders. "What about this?" I smiled as my hand palmed his hard cock through his pants.

He moaned, "take them off." I unzipped the pants and undid the button before pushing them down his legs. I smiled when I saw the outline of his cock through his briefs.

"How about you go get the toys..." I smiled and spun around so he could watch me walk to the bed. When I sat down, he was rustling through the drawer that I assumed held the toys. He turned around and I noticed that he had bed restraints in his hands.

He threw them on the floor before moving to the bed and pushing me onto the bed. His lips collided with mine as his hips ground against mine. My hands ran through his hair and down his back leaving scratches. He pulled away suddenly only to grab the bed restraints and start attaching them to the bed posts, my arms, and my legs. I had to admit these were more comfortable than the handcuffs.

After he finished restraining me, he leaned over me and started kissing my neck and collarbones as he rubbed his cock against my underwear at a tortuously slow rate. His hands rubbed my chest through my bra at the same rate which drove me crazy.

He pulled my bra down so my nipples were visible and he moved down so that he was biting them and squeezing them with his fingers. "Mmm..." I smiled when he moved away and undid the strap for one of my legs. He slid my thong off so it was still on one leg and then restrained the other leg again.

He climbed back on top of me and continued his previous actions. I felt a sharp pain on one of my nipples and I yelped. "Too tight?" Zayn commented and I looked down to see a nipple clamp on one.

"It was just sudden," I giggled and he put the other one on. I felt the same pain in that nipple but it subsided when Zayn's fingers slipped inside of me. "F.uck!" I gasped and my legs tense.

"Does that feel good, baby?" Zayn whispered in my ear as his fingers pumped in and out of me.

"Mmhmm," I moaned because I was unable to form coherent sentences. I felt his fingers curl inside of me and hit my g-spot over and over again as I squirmed. "Stop teasing me!" I groaned when his fingers pulled out of me and he stuck them in his mouth. My heart raced as I watched him suck his fingers like they were coated in the most delicious food ever.

"You taste so delicious, baby," He smiled and leaned back over me. I stared into his beautiful eyes before he moved his head down and started kissing down my stomach. As he went lower, I felt a throb between my legs that made me moan his name. He looked up at me through his lashes with a smirk before kissing lower.

His lips finally were right between my legs and I could feel his warm breath on the sensitive skin. His tongue licked one hot strip up my entirety which caused tingles to erupt down my spine. "Beg me to eat you out." His voice reverberated in my mind.

"F.uck, Zayn!" I moaned. There was a cool layer of sweat already coating my body from Zayn's fingers. "Eat me out already! I want to feel your lips on my pussy."

"That's a good girl," He smirked and I immediately felt his fingers and tongue start to work their magic. His fingers spread apart so Zayn had easier access to me. His tongue licked my entirety again and I tried to move around but couldn't. "Stay still, sweetheart." I desperately wanted to grab his hair and wrap my legs around his shoulders.

He pushed his tongue deeper inside of me and I felt his nose brush against my clit sending shockwaves to my system. I pushed myself against him and he pulled away. "What did I say about staying still?" He reached down and pulled the crop off of the ground. He ran the cold plastic over my chest and softly hit my breasts.

The plastic crop slowly moved down my stomach in a curvy snake-like pattern. When he reached my center, he smacked hard. I screamed because of the pain but also because it felt amazing. He smacked again and I yelped his name. He dropped the paddle before leaning back down between my legs.

His tongue immediately found my clit and I hissed when he started rolling his tongue around it. The sensitive nerve endings were already on high alert from the smack they had just endured, but with Zayn's tongue playing around I couldn't deal.

He pulled away for a second and I looked down to see him taking his briefs off. His cock was completely hard and veins were bulging from the sides. I felt another throb between my legs and closed my eyes. "Do you want this?"

I opened my eyes and Zayn was standing at the bottom of the bed with his cock in his hand. His eyes were staring straight into mine as he pumped his fist slowly over his massive length. Precum dripped at his tip and wet his fingers. "Yes," I moaned and he moved closer. He kneeled on the bed and brushed his cock over my center.

"How much do you want this?" He questioned and pushed his length inside of me.

"A lot," I struggled to make out words.

"What do you want me to do?" He cocked his head to the side with a smile and pushed in a little deeper.

"F.uck me," I closed my eyes and then he shoved himself inside of me. He leaned down over me so our chests were touching as his lower half pounded into me over and over again. "Zayn..." I whined with each hard thrust. His lips silenced me and I tried to put my hands in his hair only to remember that my arms were restrained.

"You feel so good, baby," He moaned in my ear and started sucking on my breasts. He stopped thrusting for a second only to unclamp the nipple clamps. His lips immediately started sucking and licking my sore nipples. Those clamps really hurt if you had them on for too long.

His thrusts started again as his lips paid attention to the hard nubs. His skin slapped against mine with each thrust and with each thrust I found myself getting closer to my high. "I'm so close, Zayn," I gasped when his fingers started toying with my clit again.

"Don't come yet, babygirl," He moaned and started thrusting harder.

"Ugh, f.uck, Zayn. I can't!" I yelled. The combination of his cock thrusting into me and his fingers playing with my clit put me over the edge. My legs were tingling and I could feel the pressure building up.

"Come for me baby," He moaned in my ear as his thrusts slowed down and became more uneven. A second later, a wave of pleasure hit me and my back arched pressing my chest against his harder.

"Zayn. Zayn," I gasped as my vision blurred. I felt his thrusts still pumping into me but the pleasure was overwhelming.

"I'm right here, baby," He groaned and I felt him pull out. I closed my eyes and let the pleasure roll throughout my body. Everything felt magnified as I laid there. When I opened my eyes, Zayn was leaning above me and his hand was stroking his length.

I reached down and ran my hand up his length. He moved his hands so that one was on either side of my head. I started pumping and squeezing my fist, earning grunts from Zayn. My eyes alternated between his face and his cock. He had beads of sweat forming on his forehead and his eyes were staring straight at mine. I ran my finger over his tip and he let out a louder grunt. Come came shooting out of his cock and landed on my stomach. His breathing was uneven as I continued pumping his length to make sure every drop of his come had come out.

"Holy shit," He gasped and fell beside me on the bed. I wanted to wrap my arms around him but I had to wait for him to untie me. I let him ride out his high before he stood up and started undoing the restraints. He put all of the toys away as I laid on the bed in pure exhaustion.

He came back with a towel and wiped his come off of my stomach. He threw it in the hamper before coming back to the bed and climbing over me. He kissed my lips softly at first and then more passion filled each second. He pulled me up higher on the bed and continued kissing me. He undid my bra and tossed it somewhere in the room before returning his lips to me.

"That was the best sex I've ever had," He moaned after pulling away from our kiss. His arm was wrapped around me and was holding me against his naked chest.

"Really?" I giggled and he nodded.

"Are you kidding? You looked so damn sexy all tied up with that red lingerie on and then again with my come on your stomach," He ran his fingers down my back slowly and kissed my cheek. I blushed as he told me how sexy I looked. "Was that your best ever?"

"Second," I gave him a smug smile.

"And what's your first?" He seemed concerned but he had nothing to be worried about.

"The time you blindfolded me," I smiled up at him and a smile appeared on his face as well. "But every time I have sex with you it's mindblowing."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 132 2
One shots β€’ Explicit Content *These one shots are simply for entertainment and do not at all affect or fall in line with the original plot of the or...
2K 59 7
Meet Amelia Rohl, an aspiring Broadway performer and musician. She wants nothing more than to move past her past, the relationships that have plagued...
281K 12.9K 29
❝―candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker.❞ Β© lofangs [completed]
2.4M 51.4K 37
REWRITTEN AND WAY BETTER VERSION IS NOW UP! Warning: Some scenes in The Virgin and the Pornstar contain sexual content. Reader discretion is advise...