Wendy's Sister (Gravity Falls...

De JessWriter14

My name is Meagan Corduroy, younger sister to Wendy Corduroy, and daughter to Manly Dan. I'm twelve years old... Mais

Intro
Meet Meagan
Tourist Trapped
Wendy's Interrogation
The Legend of the Gobblewonker
Headhunters
The Hand That Rocks the Mabel
The Inconveniencing
Secrets Revealed
Confession a.k.a Story Time
Dipper vs Manliness
Double Dipper
Irrational Treasure
Not What He Seems
The Time Traveler's Pig
Best/Worst B-Day Ever
Authors note
Another authors note
Fight Fighters (part 1)
Fight Fighters (part 2)
A/n
The results are in
First Date
Random
Little Dipper (part 1)
Little Dipper (part 2)
Summerween (part 1)
Summerween (part 2)
Boss Mabel (part 1)
Boss Mabel (part 2)
Bottomless Pit! (Part 1)
Bottomless Pit! (part 2)
The Deep End
Carpet Diem (part 1)
Carpet Diem (part 2)
Boyz Crazy (part 1)
Boyz Crazy (part 2)
Land Before Swine (part 1)
Land Before Swine (part 2)
Dreamscaperers (part 1)
Happy Anniversary!
Dreamscaperers (part 2)
Gideon Rises (part 1)
Gideon Rises (part 2)
Scary-oke (part 1)
Scary-oke (part 2)
Into the Bunker (part 1)
Into the Bunker (part 2)
The Golf War (part 1)
Sock Opera (part 1)
Sock Opera (part 2)
Monster
Soos and the Real Girl (part 1)
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE
Another Very Important Author's Note
Soos and the Real Girl (part 2)
Little Gift Shop of Horrors - Hands Off
Little Gift Shop of Horrors - A-Bacon-ings
Little Gift Shop of Horrors - Clay Day
Society of the Blind Eye (part 1)
Society of the Blind Eye (part 2)
Q&A
The Questions and Their Answers
Blendin's Game (part 1)
Blendin's Game (part 2)
Sad Author's note with Spoilers
The Love God
Important Authors Note
Northwest Mystery Mansion (part 1)
Northwest Mystery Mansion (part 2)
Extremely Important Author's Note
Not What He Seems (part 1)
Not What He Seems (part 2)
A Tale of Two Stans (part 1)
A Tale of Two Stans (part 2)
Done
A Tale of Two Stans (part 3)
A Tale of Two Stans (part 4)
I'm Sorry Author's Note
Dungeons, Dungeons and More Dungeons (part 1)
Dungeons, Dungeons and More Dungeons (part 2)
The Stanchurian Candidate (part 1)
The Stanchurian Candidate (part 2)
The Last Mabelcorn
Face It
Left Behind (Part 1)

The Golf War (part 2)

1.4K 40 25
De JessWriter14

Meagan P.O.V

Mabel had finally agreed to it and stepped in front of the Lilliputtians. She stood up on the castle, Dipper and I on either side of her. Dipper got a tiny horn from the knights and blew it. "Thanks, man," he said and handed it back to a knight.

"People of the eighteen holes! We're going to have a game of mini-golf! And whoever does the best job of helping me win, gets the sticker!" Mabel explained.

"It'll be us, lass. Not these tulip-munchers!" the lead pirate said.

"I will not be insulted by a man with no depth perception wearing earrings!" Franz shot back.

"Just remember, as long as you're helping me, no fighting," Mabel said. The Lilliputtians looked at each other and smiled. I was suspicious of their smiles though. They looked very fake. Oh well. We turned off the lights and Mabel got onto a giant half golf ball in the grass, Dipper and I on either side of her, yet again.

Pacifica entered the park with Sergei. "How much you wanna bet they're no-shows?" she asked.

We flicked on the lights, making us viewable for Pacifica. "Looking for someone?" Mabel asked her.

"Waiting in the dark, not creepy at all," Pacifica said, sarcastically. "Seriously, though, I don't know why you bothered to come. Unless you've got something up your sleeve."

"Oh, I guess you could say we've got a little something, right, right?" Mabel said nudging Dipper and I. A Dutch Lilliputtian popped out of her sleeve. She hurriedly shoved him back in and the three of us started laughing nervously.

Mabel stepped up to face Pacifica. "Eighteen holes. Standard rules. Winner lives in glory, loser wallows in eternal shame. On your mark, get set, mini-golf!" Sergei said. Dipper got out a score sheet and a pencil.

At the cowboy hole, Pacifica putted, and a covered wagon blocked her shot. Mabel putted and the grass moved her ball toward the hole and it went in. I saw a cowboy fire a mini pistol to get the ball to go in. As we walked away, Mabel gave a thumbs up to the cowboys who returned it. I saw them turn and mock the pirates. Yeah this isn't gonna end well. At the pirate hole, Mabel putted and the pirates shot her ball out of a cannon into the hole.

"Out of my way!" Pacifica said and pushed Mabel out of the way. She putted but the ball fired out of a cannon and into her mouth. Dipper tried stifling his laughter while I just completely burst out laughing. Oh karma. Pacifica spat out the ball. "Are you serious?!" she exclaimed. She glared at me and Dipper, but neither of us cared.

At the miner hole, Pacifica missed, but Mabel putted and it went right down into it. "Ha, ha! Miner hole. I wonder what cute, silly things are going on down there," Dipper said, smiling. I shrugged. I was kind of tired so I laid my head on his shoulder. We ended up waiting a really long time. I was falling asleep on Dipper's shoulder. I heard Pacifica cough like she was getting bored. I think we all were. I was almost asleep when I heard the ball go into the hole.

"What?!" Pacifica screeched. "Sergei! Soda! Now!" I heard her and Sergei march away.

Dipper rubbed my arm. "Meg. Meg, wake up," he said softly. I groaned and opened my eyes. "You ok?" he asked me.

"Yeah, I'm just a bit tired," I said. "I mean it is after midnight." I laughed a bit.

The twins leaned down and opened up the miner hole. "Okay, guys? That was bedonkulous!" Mabel said.

Dipper stuck his hand in and held out his finger. "Hey, little high fives everyone, little high fives all around," he said and gave each of the miners high fives with his finger. "Nice one... You did it... You're the man."

"I don't wanna call it out early, but I think the miners might have one of these in their future!" Mabel said, pointing to her sticker. We said bye to the miners and went to the next hole. Dipper was tallying the scores.

"I can't wait to see the look on Pacifica's face when we win. I'm thinking it'll be like 'ugh,'" he said and made a face. "You know how she does that? 'Ugh.'" He did the face again and I giggled.

"Nice," I said.

"Oh you mean this?" he asked and did the face again. I laughed even more.

"Dipper, Meagan?" Mabel said, getting our attention, as we got off topic. "Is it bad that I feel good about her feeling bad?" she asked.

"Ah, just enjoy your victory, Mabel. Trust me, Pacifica will be fine," Dipper said.

We then heard screaming. Pacifica's screaming. We looked over to the windmill to see Pacifica tied to the front of the windmill by the Dutch Lilliputtians. "What's going on here? Let me go!" she screamed.

Dipper, Mabel and I all screamed. The Dutch Lilliputtian popped out of Mabel's sleeve and screamed. "What'd I miss?" he asked. I took him out of Mabel's sleeve and threw him in a sand trap.

"Aah!" he yelled. "It burns!"

"Let me go, you creeps!" Pacifica exclaimed.

"Welcome, kids, welcome! I can tell you're loving this, right, right? No?" Franz said to us.

"This wasn't part of the deal, tiny Dutchman!" I said.

"Okay, so we saw you were favoring the miners, and we figured, what's better than beating Pacifica?" he asked then blew a raspberry. "Killing her, right?"

"As if! I'm calling my parents. Where's my phone?" Pacifica asked.

Some Lilliputtians were over in the grass with Pacifica's phone. They typed in 'U R DUMM!' and sent it to someone. "Hehe, send," one of them said.

"Hey, hey!" Pacifica snapped.

"So how about it, hugeling? Who's da best now?" Franz asked us.

"Not so fast land lubbers!" We turned to see that the pirates captured Sergei. They had him tied up and on the plank. "If you're going to play dirty, so are we. Now give us the sticker, or he walks the plank!" the lead pirate said as he pointed his sword at Sergei.

"No! Give us ze sticker!" the Frenchmen said.

"The miners! Give it to the miners!" a little girl from the miners said.

The Lilliputtians closed in on us, separating Dipper and I from Mabel. They kept pressuring Mabel into who to give the sticker to.

They kept pressuring till she screamed- "ENOUGH!" All the Lilliputtians looked at her, Dipper and I looked at her shocked. She doesn't usually raise her voice like this. "No one gets the sticker!" she decided.

"Scacre-booo!" the Frenchmen said. All the Lilliputtians started booing Mabel.

"No, no. Nuh-uh. No booing- stop, no!" Mabel said pointing at each clan of Lilliputtians. "No one gets the sticker cuz you're all being jerks! I mean, why can't you all just get along?"

There was a beat of silence. "Because we hate each other," a random Dutchman yelled.

"That's kind of how rivalries work, lass," the lead pirate said.

"Well then, maybe...maybe rivalries are dumb," Mabel said and she looked at Pacifica. She looked away guiltily. "Maybe you don't settle them with petty competitions. Maybe the only way to be 'da best' is by ending the fighting and working together!" She ripped the sticker off her shirt, ripped it up and ate it angrily. The Lilliputtians gasped and conversed with each other.

"It's all so clear," a Dutchman said.

"If we work together..." Franz started.

"Then we can cut open her belly and get the sticker!" the lead pirate finished. Dipper and I looked at each other, wide eyed. The Lilliputtians cheered and ran forward toward Mabel.

"Get ze girl! Slice her open!" a Frenchman yelled.

She started backing up. "Uh, you guys aren't appreciating the lesson here!" she said in a panic.

A lever was pulled near Pacifica, and she started being pulled toward the whirring blades of the windmill. She screamed in terror. Dipper grabbed my wrist. "We gotta get out of here!" he said.

"I have to save Pacifica first!" Mabel said. She climbed a lamppost and was followed by the swarm of Lilliputtians. She swung along a chain of lights and landed by the windmill, evading the golf pencil spears thrown by the crowd.

Dipper looked at me. I sighed. "As much as I hate her, Mabel's right. Also I said I wanted her arrested or punched, not dead," I said and barreled through the Lilliputtians.

I came up next to Mabel and started to untie Pacifica with her. "Ugh, took you long enough, and watch the earrings. They're worth more than both your houses combined," she said.

Both Mabel and I stopped trying to untie her. "You know, on second thought, maybe we won't untie you," Mabel said.

"Oh yeah, and I think I have the perfect chance to-"

"Untie me, untie me!" Pacifica cut me off. Dang it, I was gonna get a good punch.

"That's what we thought," Mabel said. We both pulled the wires until they snapped, breaking her free. Mabel grabbed their golf clubs.

"We have you at a miniature pencil point! There's no way around us!" the lead pirate said.

"Oh yeah?" I said. "You got this, M?" I asked. Mabel nodded. I flipped over the Lilliputtians and ran over to Dipper and Sergei. "Let's get the cart!" I said. We bolted toward the golf cart and drove it back to pick up Mabel and Pacifica.

"Get on, get on!" Dipper said. Mabel and Pacifica got in the seat with us while Sergei was on the back.

"Gun it!" Mabel exclaimed. Dipper put the petal to the metal and sped off.

"Don't let them escape!" the lead pirate shouted. The cart was heading toward the gate when a pair of swinging axes came in front of us. Dipper hit the gas again and we zoomed right through it. We went around a loop-de-loop and Sergei fell off.

"Sergei overboard!" he shouted.

"I'll get a new one," Pacifica said.

"Seriously?! Is that really how shallow you are?!" I exclaimed. She was about to fire back when we noticed that the gate was closing.

"They're shutting us in!" Dipper shouted. I held onto his arm tightly. I looked up and saw that there were pencils poking through the tarp.

Mabel climbed up the side of the cart. "Don't even think about it. You call yourself a golfer? Without us, that club is useless in your hands!" I heard Franz say.

"Oh yeah? What's ten minus six?" Mabel asked.

"Ten minu- what- hang on..."

"Four!" I saw Franz fly in front of us and into the bonus hole. It glowed and shot up a column of lava, which we rode on. We kidded through the gates and slid to a stop in the parking lot. I saw that a lot of pencils and an ax poke through the gate.

"Stay out, you dumb hugelings!" I heard Franz say. Golf balls were thrown over the wall.

"What did you say, you little trolls?" Pacifica demanded. She got out of the cart and went over to the gate. "I will sue you! I will sue you and I will own you!" she said and punched the wood. During her rant, the three of us got out of the cart. She turned to us. "You three! I don't know what you did or what's going on, but if you think just because you save my life I—"

Mabel held up sticker in front of Pacifica cutting her off. I still wanted to punch Pacifica. "I'm sorry, Pacifica. We shouldn't have cheated. You totally would have beat me, fair and square," Mabel said.

Pacifica frowned, took the sticker and stuck it on her shirt. "You're just lucky this sticker looks fantastic on me," she said.

I rolled my eyes. "Please let me punch her," I whispered to Dipper. He gave me a look. I groaned and threw my head back.

Stan then pulled up with Soos and the three of us got into the car. Dipper first, then me, then Mabel. Pacifica was waiting for her parents. Mabel looked at me and Dipper. We knew what she was going to ask so we shook our heads no, but she did it anyway. She waved to Pacifica, catching her attention. "Hey! Your parents aren't here. Want a ride home?" she offered. We didn't have enough space for another person!

"Ugh, please. As if I'd ride in your—" she got cut off by the sound of thunder and lightning flashing. Mabel looked at us, knowing that we would have to make room. Dipper pulled me into his lap so Pacifica could get in. I leaned back against Dipper and he wrapped his arms around me. I buried my head in the crook of Dipper's neck while he looked out the window. Stan and Soos were singing the 'driving song.' I closed my eyes and started drifting off to sleep.

I heard Pacifica groan in disgust at something. "Hey, I found two tacos!" Mabel said.

"You're allowed to eat in the car?" Pacifica asked, surprised.

"Yeah! The car is where secret surprise snacks happen! Want one?" Mabel asked.

"Oh, I'm not supposed to take handouts," Pacifica replied. Handouts? Seriously?

"Handouts? It's called sharing! You do know what sharing is, right?"

"Sha-shaawring?"

"Just take it."

After a while I felt the car stop so I guessed that we were at Pacifica's house. The car door opened and I heard Pacifica get out, but I didn't want to move back to the old seat. I was too comfortable. "Thanks for the ride, or whatever. Oh, and Mabel? Um, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I had fun. And tell your servant I like his w-neck!"

"Yes!" Soos exclaimed.

"So are you guys, like, cool now?" Dipper asked. Please don't be.

"I think we made some progress. The important thing to remember is that at the end of the day, she's just an ordinary kid like us," Mabel said.

I heard fireworks go off. "Should have charged her for that taco," Dipper said.

"Agreed!" Mabel replied.

"I don't even want to know," I murmured.

"Hey, got any more of those surprise tacos?" Soos asked and we all laughed.

"So Meagan, are you going to come back into a seat or what?" Mabel asked.

I shook my head. "Nope. I'm comfy right where I am and plus, I'm too tired to move," I replied. Dipper chuckled and held me closely.

"Just sleep, Meg. We'll be back at the shack soon enough," Dipper said and I complied.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

236 0 26
Lynn is going monster hunting by herself for the past 2 years until now, she didn't know that she's been followed by one of the older pines. I do not...
304K 5.7K 47
Dipper Pines thought that a summer in Gravity Falls with his twin sister Mabel and his weird great uncle Stan working at the Mystery Shack would be t...
61K 2.1K 58
[COMPLETED] . . . SUMMARY (Gravity Falls Anti-Gravity Au- Wendy and Soos are 12 years old while Dipper and Mabel are the teenagers) 12 year-old, Wend...
80K 1.8K 15
you are robbies sister you and dipper are slowly starting to fall in love but how would it work out since robbie and dipper hate each other? or wil...