Arrest Me (Mature ZM)

Bởi ilyssmharry

You meet someone one day, and the next day they're your addiction. Warning: Sexual content and drug use. Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Capture Me!

Chapter 63

3.6K 89 3
Bởi ilyssmharry

"We should go on a date this weekend," Zayn commented as he made dinner. I was sitting at the counter doing my homework as I had been for the past two hours.

"We just got back from a long weekend away, Zayn. You don't need to take me on another date," I smiled and watched him stir the food for a second before looking back at my homework. He was so thoughtful but I didn't want him spending more money on me.

"Sweetheart, I want to," He pleaded and turned around to look at me. I avoided his puppy-dog stare and continued looking at my homework.

"How about I take you on a date?" I questioned and a big smile appeared on his face. "You'd like that?"

"I'd like to see what's in store for our date," He chuckled and spun back around to the dinner he was making. I was wondering the same thing.

I had no clue what I could do that would be as good as the things he has done for me. He has taken me into the city for a full weekend and taken me anywhere I wanted to go. It was going to be nearly impossible to find something that was anywhere near the cost of his dates.

We sat in silence for a few minutes until dinner was done. I was glad we weren't talking because I needed to finish my homework, which I ended up doing just before Zayn put my plate before me.

He sat down next to me and smiled sweetly, "So are you stressed out?"

"About what?" I asked as I cut up the chicken he had made. It looked absolutely delicious and I couldn't wait to eat all of it.

"Committing to a college," He stated and I felt myself feel sick to my stomach. I didn't want to have to commit anywhere when I wasn't sure if Zayn could come with me. I didn't want to think about making such a difficult decision within such a short period of time.

"Zayn, let's not talk about it..." I sighed and started eating my chicken. I hoped that he would listen to my request, but of course he didn't.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He asked and turned towards me. I kept my head down and continued eating my chicken. I didn't want to break down in front of him again. I wanted to have a semi-normal day where I didn't end up crying.

"Please, just drop it," I sighed and shoved my chicken in my mouth as a way for him to see that I wasn't in the talking mood. I finished my dinner quickly and I could feel his eyes on me. I didn't end up eating much mainly because I was in a rush to get out from under Zayn's stare.

"Ava..." He said as I got up to go put my plate in the dishwasher.

"Zayn, please," I sighed and started rinsing the food off of my plate. I focused on scraping my food off into the sink and I didn't hear Zayn come up behind me.

"Baby..." He said quietly from behind me. His hands rested on my hips delicately but they made me more stressed out than I already was. "Please tell me what's wrong. I can help."

"I really just don't want to talk about it," I stated but he kept on pushing.

"Do you not know which college you want to go to? Do you not know what you want to major in? Are you worried about passing your finals? Are you worried about paying for college? You don't have to worry about paying for college, sweetheart," He tried to find out the cause of my stress but had no clue what I was honestly stressing about.

"None of those," I stated as my eyes started to water. God, why was I so emotional?

"Then, what, sweetheart?" He urged and I spun around to look at him. His face fell when he saw my eyes and my facial expression.

"You," I sighed and stared into his eyes. My heart raced as his hands moved to my arms and he bent down so that he was eye level with me.

"Why are you worried about me?"

"I-I just don't want us to have to break up because I'm going away somewhere. But on the other hand, I don't want to be limited to where I choose to go because of my fear." I kept the tears from falling as I told him why I was so stressed. I could've gone into more depth, but I decided not to.

"Babygirl," He smiled and caressed my face with his hands. "I'm going with you wherever you go. I will never leave you."

"Promise?"

"I swear my life on it," He stated and I found myself kissing him. My arms wrapped around his shoulders and I pulled him as close as possible. His lips pressed to mine as fireworks shot off in my stomach. "I'm so in love with you." He pulled away and started kissing my neck as I giggled.

"I'll start looking at and comparing the colleges tomorrow," I sighed when the thoughts came back. With Zayn's reassurance, my stress level had dropped considerably. Now I no longer had to deal with Zayn, I just had to actually pick a college.

"Mm, why don't you just be quiet and let me kiss you?" He smirked and his lips pressed against mine passionately. His hands ran up under my shirt but he didn't try to go any further. I was a little sore from our earlier escapades so I didn't want to do it again. At least not now.

"God, I love kissing you," I gasped when his lips left my mouth and started kissing my collarbones. He pulled away slowly with a big smile on his face.

"I'm glad you love kissing me cause you're stuck with me," He chuckled and kissed me quickly before taking my hand. He led me to the living room and we both started watching some TV show.

I was glad just to sit with Zayn for a few hours and do nothing besides hold each other. His arms were wrapped around my waist and his head rested on my shoulder. He would occasionally look up and kiss my cheek which made my face flush.

"Don't surprise me at school like that again," I chuckled at the thought.

"Why not?"

"Because it was absolutely torture for me. You looked so hot and I had to wait until afterwards to f.uck you." I sighed and looked down at him. "And I also had to deal with a bunch of girls saying how much they wanted to have sex with you..."

"I hope you know that you're the only girl in this entire world that I want to f.uck and make love to," He whispered in my ear softly before turning his head back to the TV. "Just ignore them. I know it's easier said than done, but try your best."

"Ugh," I sighed as I tried to push them from my thoughts.

"I can always distract you, if you want," He smiled up at me and I shook my head. I wasn't in the mood, which was abnormal for me. "Just let me know when you want me to take your mind elsewhere..." His lips tickled my neck as I thought about him doing exactly that.

"Another time," I chuckled and shook my head. I sat for a minute and started thinking about things that we could do on our date. The entire date was relying on how well I had planned. When Zayn was asleep I would have to look up places nearby that we could go to. "I'm gonna go take a shower and then go to bed."

"It's only 9, sweetheart," Zayn smiled up at me as I stood up to go leave.

"I'm just exhausted, so I'll meet you upstairs or see you in the morning," I bent down and kissed him quickly before heading upstairs. I pulled my clothes off when I got to the bedroom and grabbed one of his shirts to wear in addition to my underwear. Since it was getting hot, I didn't want to wear much.

I took a quick shower and got dressed in his clothes. He wasn't in bed when I finished and walked out of the bathroom, so I climbed into bed and fell asleep. I wish he had been there when I fell asleep, but he wasn't and I wasn't about to complain.

* * *

I felt a hand on my waist and my eyes fluttered open to see Zayn smiling at me. "Good morning, babygirl." His hair was a mess and his eyes sleepy, but he still looked incredibly handsome.

"What time is it?" I groaned and covered my face with my hands. It couldn't be time to get up already. I felt like I had only slept for a half an hour. My eyes felt like they weighed a hundred pounds. I knew that if I even so much as blinked, I would be knocked out.

"5:30," Zayn pulled himself closer to me and ran his hand under my shirt and up my back. His fingers started tracing circles in my soft skin.

"Why are we up so early?" I sighed.

"I have an earlier shift at work today," He whispered in my ear before kissing down my neck slowly. Tingles shot through my entire body at his gentle touch.

"And why am I up?" I kind of knew what he was getting to, but I wanted him to say it.

"I was thinking..." He kissed my neck softly, "that we could..." he kissed again, "make love..."

"Mmm," I groaned as he kissed right in my sweet spot. He positioned himself on top of me and between my legs as he continued kissing me. I could feel his cock between my legs as his tongue danced with mine. His hands ran under the sheets and I felt him rub between my legs. I gasped and my head fell back on the pillow as his fingers slipped inside of me.

"Already so wet for me, baby," He bit my ear lightly and started biting my nipples that were pressing against my shirt. His hands moved away from between my legs and he pulled the sheets over us with a smile. His touch moved to my shirt and he pulled it over my head delicately before looking down at me. "What a damn goddess." He moaned.

"You think I look like a goddess?" I blushed.

"You're the goddess of love, my love," He kissed my nose sweetly before reaching down and kicking his boxers off. "You make men tremble at your sight." He whispered in my ear.

"I made you tremble?" I laughed and he nodded.

"I'm so f.ucking turned on right now that I'm trembling," He moaned before pushing his manhood against my groin. I bit my lip to hold back a moan and he noticed so he started pushing harder into the cloth barrier that separated us.

"Zayn," I groaned and reached down between my legs. I took his cock in my hands and started stroking up and down at a tortuously slow rate. I ran my finger over his tip and pressed down lightly.

"F.uck," He gasped and rested his head on my chest. He reached one hand down and took my underwear off one leg at a time. When we were both fully naked, he slipped inside of me and started rocking his hips back and forth slowly. "Wrap your legs around me, baby." He grunted and I did as he said.

The pleasure intensified at this position as his lips found mine. He reached down and started rubbing slow circles over my clit which drove me insane. "Zayn!" I gasped when he started going deeper. With each thrust, he hit my spot and my mind was sent into another world.

"Ava," He said with a thrust and then kissed down my neck slowly as he moved in and out. My arms wrapped around his shoulders and I found myself digging my nails into the skin on his back. My heart raced and I couldn't control my breathing as he worked his magic.

I felt a tightening sensation in my stomach and I knew I was going to come soon. I dug my nails in deeper which earned a moan from Zayn. The sensation took over me and I moaned his name loudly as I came around his length. My walls clenched and he started groaning as well. I felt his warm come fill me as my pleasure faded.

Zayn kissed my face and neck as we both breathed erratically. "F.uck!" Zayn finally moaned and pulled out of me. "That was amazing." He rubbed my chest and stomach softly as I regained my breath. "We should wake up like that every morning..."

I giggled at his response and turned to him with a smile, "I love you."

"I love you too," He smiled and kissed me softly. He held me for a moment before he got up and pulled on a new pair of boxers. "I wish we could cuddle for longer, but I have to get ready for work..."

"Baby..." I whined and pushed the covers back so he could see that I was still fully naked. He smirked before jumping on top of me and kissing me over and over. I pulled him closer and rocked my hips over his boxers.

"Are you trying to make me late for work?" He chuckled and pulled away after kissing me one more time.

AN: Sorry for the long wait! College has been crazy and I haven't had time to do anything!!! Hope you enjoy.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

27K 102 63
Just everyday 1D being 1D there are lots of cussing, flirting, sexual contact and lots LOTS more. I hope you guys love this thanks!
2.8K 208 13
What happens when a criminal and a police officer.. fall in love?
432 17 13
depression. alcohol. mind battles. drugs. love. hate. betrayal. comfort.
11.6K 498 54
When Harry doesn't know how to behave himself & he just want to have "some fun," management have to do something before he ruin his image. When deny...