Powerful Embrace || EXO fanfic

Bởi hwaneyst

When four angels struggle to live on Earth, they used their powers for help. But that's not the case. They're... Xem Thêm

Introductions
CHP 1: Ourselves
CHP 3: More Friends
CHP 4: EXO
CHP 5: This Is Us!
CHP 6: Run
CHP 7: The Situation
CHP 8: Left Mystery
CHP 9: The Mind Reader
CHP 10: Opps!
CHP 11: MHS34
CHP 12: Bruises
CHP 13: Strategies
CHP 14: Who Are You?
CHP 15: Innocent Nam Ai Ren
CHP 16: Lily's Soulmate
CHP 17: It Hurts
CHP 18: Shivering Zee
CHP 19: Fever Cause Problem
CHP 20: Hiding Something
CHP 21: Jealous
CHP 22: Brave Airen
CHP 23: Cold Side
CHP 24: Revealed
CHP 25: Playing Dumb
CHP 26: Strong Memories
CHP 27: Seatmates
CHP 28: Accidents
CHP 29: Warning!
CHP 30: Shadow
CHP 31: Our Moments
CHP 32: Your Memories
CHP 33: Laynicorn
CHP 34: It worked!
CHP 35: Too Dumb To Realize
CHP 36: Deeply Sorry
CHP 37: I'll Wait
CHP 38: Stopping A Fight
CHP 39: Valentine's Plan
CHP 40: Figuring Things Out
CHP 41: Another Powerful Embrace
CHP 42: Struggling
CHP 43: Overheard
CHP 44: Please Be Happy
CHP 45: Many Changes
CHP 46: Teasing
CHP 47: Swollen Eyes
CHP 48: Valentine's Day
CHP 49: Chasing The Truth
CHP 50: Quarrels
CHP 51: Only The Beginning
CHP 52: The Truth
CHP 53: Helping Hand
CHP 54: Hysterical People
CHP 55: Farewell To Luhan
CHP 56: Bitter Sweet Day
CHP 57: Spend Time
Epilogue
A/N

CHP 2: School Day

1.6K 47 5
Bởi hwaneyst

It was the day that they've been waiting. Their first day at school. Mistic High School. Zee was the first one to wake up. She walked to Fifi's room and make her way to the curtain. She opened the curtain but Fifi covered her body with the blanket.

"Close the curtains! I want to sleep!" Fifi mumbled.

"Fifi, you should wake up now. Go get ready for your first day of school. I will wake the others," Zee wake Fifi.

"Uhm? First day of school?" She asked.

"Of course it is," Zee said waiting for Fifi to get out of the bed before she sleep back. Instead of waiting for her to stand up, she jump out of her bed. Zee looked up at Fifi wide eyes, surprised by her sudden action.

"Whoah~ Today is the day I've been waiting!" She exclaimed.

"Why are you acting like a kid?" Zee asked.

"I can't wait to meet hundred-- no, no, no! I mean thousands of humans!! I should get ready!" She shouted and ran to her washroom.

Zee just smiled by her action. Now, its time for Lily and Aay. Zee opened Lily's bedroom door and realize that she was combing her hair already.

"Oh! You're unusually early today," Zee said.

"Of course! I want to meet a lot of humans today! I can't wait!" Lily exclaimed.

Zee shook her head listening to Lily's excited words like Fifi. She smiled again and walk to Aay's room. When, she opened her youngest sister's bedroom door, she realized that Aay was not on her bed. Where is she?

Zee started to look around and she suddenly can sense that something might happen. She smiled knowing where her sister was.

"BAAA!!" Aay shouted. She was actually trying to scare Zee from behind the door.

"What? You think I don't know that this will happen? I can sense it okay? Now, get ready!" Zee laughed.

"Aishh... Its really boring. You should have at least scream," she pouted.

"Now, get ready. Your sisters are really impatient to go to the school," Zee said pushing her to the washroom.

"Okay! Okay! Just stop pushing me," she slammed the bathroom door and Zee just smiled. She walked downstairs waiting for her sisters to get down too.

Aay's POV

I told you that Zee's power is amazing. See... She even know that I am going to scare her from behind. I quickly prepare myself and eat my breakfast when I heard Fifi's voice.

"Lily, why don't you teleported to the school with me?" She whispered to Lily.

"You think I didn't hear you? Do you want me to tell Zee that you are using your power outside this house?" I told them.

"Aishh.. why did you even have elephant's ears?" Fifi complained.

"Its my power, stupid," I said hitting her head.

"Yah! Why did you--" Zee interrupted her words. Lucky that I am not drown in water because of her.

"Hey, what's happening? Come on, let's go!" Zee said.

"Come on!" I exclaimed.

"Can't I just like teleported to the school?" Lily asked.

I looked at Zee and she gave Lily a deadly glare. "Do you want our secrets to be revealed?"

"I am just asking," Lily said.

Then, we walk together to the school named Mistic High School! It was really a big school. And spacious too.

"Wow! It was really a big High School!" Fifi exclaimed.

"Now, we need to separate. Go to your own class and remember to call me Sang Hwa and not Zee. Don't use your power!" She reminded.

"Okay!" Three of us said in unison.

"Bye guys! I need to go and have a tour!" Fifi said.

"Allonne?" I asked.

"Yep!" She answered.

"Okay. Bye! I hope that you will get lost!" I said being sarcastic.

Soon, we seperated with each other. I walk to my class. I only saw one person in my classroom. He was a tall guy. Looks like he is bored.

Should I sit beside him? I walk to him and he look up at me. I smiled and he also smiled.

"Hi!" I said.

"Oh! Hi! I never saw you before," he said. Wow. He has a deep voice.

"I am a new student," I said.

"Oh! That's the reason," he said.

"Do you mind if I sit beside you?" I asked.

"Oh! You can sit here. Its an empty seat anyway," he said while pointing to the seat beside him.

"Thanks," I said.

"Thanks? Are you into English language?" He asked.

Oh, shot! This is korea Aay! Korea!

"Ani. I just get use to it. Gumawo," I said.

"No problem. What's your name?" He asked.

"Nam Ai Ren," I said sticking out my hand.

"Park Chan Yeol," he said accepting my hand.

Not bad. First day, already have a friend.

:)

Fifi's POV

I was still touring the school when suddenly I heard someone's voice. Looks like he is singing. He really have a nice voice.

Who could it be?

It was like a dream. Angelic voice! I must be dreaming. I follow the voice and ended up at an empty class. I looked up  and read the signboard.

Music class 1

Okay. Its music class. I roam my eyes in the class as my gaze suddenly stopped on a smart looking guy. His face looks like an angel. Realizing my presence, he immediately look at me with a questioning face.

"E-excuse me," I said.

His face really startled me. I don't know why but he was too handsome. I suddenly can feel my heart beating faster. I am dreaming. Yes. Its a dream.

"Who are you?" The guy asked.

Its not a dream!!

"I-I just need some help," I said.

"What was it?" He asked.

"I am kinda lost in this big school. I want to get back to my classroom. Can you help me?" I asked.

"Are you a new student?" He asked.

"Uhm.. yeah. I am new here."

"Oh! Okay then! I will help you. Which class are you?"

"Year 3 class 2," I said.

"Year 3 class 2? That is my class. I am the class president of the class."

"Rea-- Jinjja? That's great!" I exclaimed. I almost speak English Language. Aishh... I am still not familiar with Korean Language.

"Come on. Follow me. I will bring you to the class."

He looks nice. I follow him all the way to the classroom. Its not really that far from the place where I meet him.

"So, class president, it seems like you haven't introduce yourself," I said.

"Oh! My bad. My name is Kim Jun Myeon. Call me Suho. How about you?" He asked.

"The name is Hyo Rin. Kim Hyo Rin."

Great! Already make friend! Humans are my friends!

Lily's POV

I was still searching for my class. Where could it be? I want to ask people but I couldn't see anyone. Maybe its still early. I walked straight and saw a tall guy.

"Excuse me! Can you help me?" I asked.

"Oh! Sure. What is it?"

"I am in year 3 class 4. Can you tell me where is that class?" I asked.

"I think my friend can help you with that. He is in the same class as you. Kai!" He shouted while peeking inside a room.

"Wae Kris hyung?" Someone asked.

"I think you have new classmate and she don't know where is her class," this tall guy explained.

"Ah.. okay. Leave it to me," then a tanned guy came standing infront of me.

"So you are my new classmate?" The guy asked. He is kinda hot.

"Ne. Can you bring me to the class?" I asked.

"Sure. My name is Kim Jong In. Call me Kai."

"My name is Kang Lin Ah but you can call me Lily."

"Arasseo. Follow me!"

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

132K 6.1K 64
When six years old Moon Hani stumbles upon a weird shaped card that is different from any types of game cards, she doesn't pay it any of her attentio...
2.6K 323 37
[EXO xiumin FANFIC] Exo is a pack of 11 wolfs , and alpha suho , all of exo have girlfriends , more like mates , and they have special powers like wa...
1.5K 70 14
Being on her own her for some years,she's learned a few thing about the world.Power is all that matters , you can trust no one .But when she finds he...
19.4K 667 13
The eyes will see you everywhere.. The eyes will appeared near you.. The shadow was behind you.. Help me! Help me.... Please help me.. This a mystery...