Wendy's Sister (Gravity Falls...

By JessWriter14

My name is Meagan Corduroy, younger sister to Wendy Corduroy, and daughter to Manly Dan. I'm twelve years old... More

Intro
Meet Meagan
Tourist Trapped
Wendy's Interrogation
The Legend of the Gobblewonker
Headhunters
The Hand That Rocks the Mabel
The Inconveniencing
Secrets Revealed
Confession a.k.a Story Time
Dipper vs Manliness
Double Dipper
Irrational Treasure
Not What He Seems
The Time Traveler's Pig
Best/Worst B-Day Ever
Authors note
Another authors note
Fight Fighters (part 1)
Fight Fighters (part 2)
A/n
The results are in
First Date
Random
Little Dipper (part 1)
Little Dipper (part 2)
Summerween (part 1)
Summerween (part 2)
Boss Mabel (part 1)
Boss Mabel (part 2)
Bottomless Pit! (Part 1)
Bottomless Pit! (part 2)
The Deep End
Carpet Diem (part 1)
Carpet Diem (part 2)
Boyz Crazy (part 1)
Boyz Crazy (part 2)
Land Before Swine (part 1)
Land Before Swine (part 2)
Dreamscaperers (part 1)
Happy Anniversary!
Dreamscaperers (part 2)
Gideon Rises (part 1)
Gideon Rises (part 2)
Scary-oke (part 2)
Into the Bunker (part 1)
Into the Bunker (part 2)
The Golf War (part 1)
The Golf War (part 2)
Sock Opera (part 1)
Sock Opera (part 2)
Monster
Soos and the Real Girl (part 1)
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE
Another Very Important Author's Note
Soos and the Real Girl (part 2)
Little Gift Shop of Horrors - Hands Off
Little Gift Shop of Horrors - A-Bacon-ings
Little Gift Shop of Horrors - Clay Day
Society of the Blind Eye (part 1)
Society of the Blind Eye (part 2)
Q&A
The Questions and Their Answers
Blendin's Game (part 1)
Blendin's Game (part 2)
Sad Author's note with Spoilers
The Love God
Important Authors Note
Northwest Mystery Mansion (part 1)
Northwest Mystery Mansion (part 2)
Extremely Important Author's Note
Not What He Seems (part 1)
Not What He Seems (part 2)
A Tale of Two Stans (part 1)
A Tale of Two Stans (part 2)
Done
A Tale of Two Stans (part 3)
A Tale of Two Stans (part 4)
I'm Sorry Author's Note
Dungeons, Dungeons and More Dungeons (part 1)
Dungeons, Dungeons and More Dungeons (part 2)
The Stanchurian Candidate (part 1)
The Stanchurian Candidate (part 2)
The Last Mabelcorn
Face It
Left Behind (Part 1)

Scary-oke (part 1)

1.8K 35 33
By JessWriter14

Meagan P.O.V

Screaming. That's all I heard. I ran toward it, but I felt like I was running down a never ending hallway. When I finally reached the end, I collapsed at what I saw. I saw myself, full out, ripping Dipper apart. I picked myself up and pushed the other me off Dipper, or at least tried to. "Stop! Stop it! Please stop!" I pleaded. I finally got the other me off Dipper and pulled him into my lap. He was groaning in pain. "Sh, I'm here. Don't worry," I said and smoothed down his hair.

"I told you before, you will be the downfall of all your loved ones, especially Pine Tree," the other me hissed.

"NO! Shut up!" I shouted and held Dipper tightly in my arms. His breathing slowed. "No! Dipper stay with me!" I cried, tears streaming down my face.

"Meg..." I heard his voice faintly. "Meg..." It sounded stronger. "Meagan! Wake up!"

My eyes snapped opened to reveal I'm in the Mystery Shack. Dipper was sitting right next to me, his arms around me. Mabel was standing at the foot of my bed. "What happened?" I asked.

"You tell us. You were screaming in your sleep," Dipper said. "Are you ok?"

"...Yeah. Just a nightmare," I said.

"It sounded really intense. Has this happened before?"

"Uh... Just once, two nights ago, I guess," I answered.

"Ok, I hope they get better." I nodded in thanks.

"Well, we gotta get ready for the grand re-opening," Mabel said. I nodded and pushed the covers off of me and sat on the edge of the cot. What is going on with my head?

~~~~~~~~~~

We were in the Mystery Shack where all the tourists were cheering for us and Stan. "Welcome to the grand re-opening of the Mystery Shack!" Stan said and the tourists cheered even more. "We're here to celebrate we defeated that skunk Lil' Gideon!" he said and held up a Gideon doll.

"Boo!" the crowd said.

"Please, please...boo harder!" Stan said and gestured.

"BOO!"

"But I didn't catch that pork chop all alone. These three scamps deserve SOME of the glory," Stan said and playfully rubbed Dipper's hat.

"Excuse me?" I said and Mabel elbowed Stan.

"Okay, okay. Most of the glory," he admitted. He came up behind the three of us and put his arms around us.

"Smile for the camera!" Toby Determined said, holding up a fake camera.

"Your camera's a cinder block, Toby," Stan said.

"I just wanna be a part of things..." Toby said sadly.

"Smile for a REAL camera," Shandra Jimenez said, a camera man standing right next to her.

"Everybody say 'Something stupid!'" Mabel said, poking her fingers to her cheeks.

"Something stupid!" we all said as we did silly poses. Mabel continued to poke her cheeks, Stan did jazz hands, Dipper pretended to choke himself and I made rocker hands and stuck my tongue out like Gene Simmons. After the flash went off, we stopped making the motions and composed ourselves.

"And don't forget to go to the after-party tonight at eight," I said holding up an after-party poster.

Mabel picked up a karaoke machine. "We're doing a karaoke bonanza, people! Light! Music! Enchantment!" she said and blew confetti out of her hand. "And an amazing karaoke-performance by our family band, 'Love Patrol Alpha'!" she said, holding up a hand drawn photo of her, Stan, Dipper and I.

"I don't know about that," Dipper said, rubbing his arm.

"I never agreed to that ever," Stan agreed, scratching his head.

"I'm not even part of the family," I said turning away.

"Too late! I wrote your names on the list! It's happening! And of course you're part of the family Meg!" Mabel said.

Dipper pulled my arm down so his mouth was next to my ear. "If I'm going down, you're going down with me," he said and I giggled.

Wendy then burst through the front door blowing an air horn. "Buy your tickets people! You know you don't have anything going on in your lives!" she said and I snorted. She started leading people out of the Shack. "I'm talking to you, pizza guy! Don't lame out on me!"

We got down from the counter and Stan leaned up against it. He sighed. "The town loves us, we finally got that Gideon smell out of the carpet. Everything is finally going my way," Stan said, drumming his fingers together.

"Hey, Grunkle Stan. Now that we have a moment, I've been meaning to ask you for my journal back," Dipper said.

"Huh? Journal?" Stan asked. He started 'searching' himself for the journal, before pulling it out from under the counter. "Oh!" he laughed. "You mean this old thing! It was so boring I couldn't even finish it," he said and gave it to Dipper. My eyes narrowed slightly. I don't believe it for a second. I mean, what was he doing with it last night?

"Wait, you're just gonna give it to me?" Dipper asked in disbelief.

"Just like that?" I asked suspiciously.

"What else do you want? A kiss on the cheek?" Stan asked us jokingly.

"I... I gotta go!" Dipper exclaimed, taking Mabel and I with him upstairs. Once we were in the attic, Dipper locked the door, turned Mabel's stuffed animals around, pulled a screen down over the window and turned on his electric lamp. "Mabel, Meagan, we've got to talk," Dipper said. "Almost losing my journal made me realize that I'm halfway through the summer, and still no closer to figuring out the big mysteries of Gravity Falls," he said.

I nodded. "Gideon almost destroyed the town to get his hands on the journal. But why?" I asked, rubbing my chin.

Dipper started pacing in front of Mabel and I, who were on her bed. "Who wrote it? Where are all the other journals? What was Bill talking about when he said 'everything was going to change'? There's something HUGE going on right under our noses. And it's time we stop goofing around and get to the bottom of it," he continued.

"Bro, you and Meg looked at that thing for like a bazillion times. There's nothing left to discover! Half the pages are blank, remember?" Mabel said.

I shook my head, took the journal from Dipper and started flipping through its pages. "We just feel like we're one puzzle piece away from figuring out everything," I said and Dipper nodded, looking over my shoulder.

"Don't worry guys!" Mabel said and she lifted up Waddles, who was wearing a detective hat. "Lord Mystery Ham is on the case!" she said. "'I play by me own rules! Wot? Wot?'" she imitated a British Waddles.

Dipper and I stared at her. "I don't know why we tell you things..." Dipper said and I nodded.

I then heard a lot of cars coming near. "Do you hear that?" I asked. We ran downstairs to see Stan ushering everyone out of the shop.

"Grunkle Stan, what's happening?" Mabel asked, concerned.

"Yeah, you never shut down the gift shop," Dipper added.

Stan was walking nervously around the gift shop until a doorbell rang and a few knocks followed. Stan opened the door with a big smile. "Welcome to the Mystery Shack, gentlemen! What can I get you? Key chains? Snow globes? These rare photos of American presidents?" he asked, holding a UFO key chain, a snow globe and a five dollar bill. I saw him starting to sweat.

I looked over his shoulder to see two serious looking men in suits. One was blonde and the other had graying black hair with a mustache. They both had ear pieces in their ears and were holding up ID badges. "My name is Agent Powers and this is Agent Trigger, we're here to investigate reports of mysterious activity in this town," the one with the mustache, or Powers said.

"Activity!" Trigger said, pointing at Stan.

"Mysterious activity? In the Mystery Shack? You gotta be joking!" Stan said nervously. I was nervous too. If they were investigating mysterious activity, it would mean that I'm in that category.

"I assure you I'm not. I was born with a rare disorder that made me physically incapable of experiencing humor," Powers said. Stan laughed nervously. "I don't understand that sound you're making with your mouth. Now if you'll excuse us, we are conducting an investigation," he continued and pushed past Stan into the shop.

"Investigation!" Trigger said, poking Stan menacingly.

As the two entered the shop, Dipper ran over to them with an excited look. "Wait! Wait, did you guys say you're investigating the mysteries of this town?" he asked. What is he doing?!

"That information is classified," Powers said before kneeling down next to Dipper. "But, yes. Look. Between you and me I believe there is a conspiracy of paranormal origin all connected to this town. We're just one lead away from blowing the lid of this entire mystery," he told Dipper.

Dipper's eyes widened. "Are you kidding me? I'm investigating the exact same thing! I found this journal in the woods which has almost all the answers. If we work together, we could crack the case!" Dipper said excitedly. Dipper I'm gonna kill you later.

Powers looked at Trigger before looking at Dipper again. "If you have evidence of these claims," he handed Dipper a card, "we should talk."

"We could talk right now! Please please. C-come in! I have so much to show you!" Dipper said, inviting the agents into the living room.

My eyes widened, as did Stan's. He went in front of Dipper and held his arm out. "Hehe, I'm sorry agents. The kids has an overactive imagination. And like, a sweating problem," Stan lied.

Ew, and untrue. Mabel laughed. "Haha! Zing!"

"Paranormal town stuff is just a part of gift shop lore. Sells more tickets you know?" Stan said and snapped his fingers.

"Podopopopo! Swag!" Soos said as he stuck 'What is the Mystery Shack?' bumper stickers to both agents and put some funny antennae things on their heads.

"We have other spots to investigate. We'll be on our way," Powers said and started walking away.

Trigger took an arm full of Stan bobbleheads. "I'm confiscating this for evidence," he said and started walking away as well.

"Smart move."

"Wait! No, wait!" Dipper shouted and started running after the agents, but they were already out the door getting into their van. "We've got so much to talk about!" Dipper yelled. Stan nodded at me. I stepped forward and held Dipper back by wrapping my arms around him. "Hey!" he said. I turned him around to face Stan.

"Hold it kiddo. Trust me, the last thing you want around during a party, is cops," Stan said as he leaned against the vending machine. I heard a clang so I guess he closed it. "I'm confiscating that card," he said and took the card from Dipper. Dipper gasped. "Now how's about you be a normal kid. Flirt with your girlfriend, or steal a pie off a windowsill," Stan suggested as he put the card in the 'Contraband Box' and walked into the living room.

"But Grunkle Stan! You don't understand!" Dipper exclaimed trying to get out of my grasp.

"And don't go talking to those agents," Stan finished and disappeared from sight.

"Ugh! That could've been my big break!" Dipper complained as I let him go. He took out the journal from his vest.

Mabel took it from him. "Bro, maybe Grunkle Stan is right. We're throwing a party tonight! Can't you go one night without searching for aliens or raising the dead or whatever?" she asked, opening up to the zombie page.

"I'm not gonna raise the dead. I just need a chance to show those agents my book!" Dipper said, rubbing his chin.

Mabel put the journal on the counter. "Trust me Dipper, the only book you'll need tonight is right here: boop!" she said and held out a karaoke songs book. Dipper took the book from her hands and looked at her. "I say kara-, you say –oke! Kara-" she raised her arms, but Dipper and I said nothing, "Kara-. Kara-. I could do this all day," she said.

"Please don't," I said. I took Dipper's hand and lead him across the shop. "Dipper, I'm with Stan on the agents," I said and he furrowed his brow.

"What? Why? Meg, this is our one chance to get professional help!" he said to me.

"Dipper, they're doing a paranormal investigation. I'm part of the paranormal study!" I exclaimed and his eyes widened. "If they find out my secret, I could either get sent to a government lab or get killed!"

Dipper took my hands. "Meg, I promise, I won't let them find out," he said. "Trust me." He kissed me and smiled.

"Alright," I said. "Just please, don't talk to the agents."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were all setting up for the party that was going to start soon. Mabel was setting up the karaoke thing, Stan was at the ticket box, Soos and I were preparing snacks and Dipper and Wendy were setting up the black lights and posters. Mabel tested out her confetti canon and accidentally, I think, shot Stan. "Aah!"

"Well, the confetti cannon works!" Mabel said as she looked at the karaoke machine. She gasped at the sight. "And the karaoke machine has all the best songs! 'We Built This Township on Rock and Roll', 'Danger Lane to Highway Town', 'Taking Over Midnight by &ndra!'" she read as she grabbed the microphone. (a/n ok so I believe that the first song is supposed to be a parody of We Built This City on Rock and Roll by Starship, I'm not sure about the second one but I wanna believe it's Highway to Hell, but I'm really not sure, and the last one I believe is an original)

Stan came up to us. "Listen kid, you do not want to hear this voice singing. Trust me," Stan said.

"Yeah, I believe we heard that during the apology song Mabel had you sing," I said and he glared at me.

"Grunkle Stan, karaoke is not about sounding good, it's about sound terrible TOGETHER!" she said with big eyes. I rolled my own.

I looked over my shoulder to see Soos stacking piñatas shaped like Stan's head. "Man, I can't wait to smash these Stañatas!" he said, happily.

Then Grenda dove into the Stañatas, breaking them and the table they were on. "Smash! Grenda has entered the party!" she said as she got up.

Candy came up next to her and started picking up the pieces of candy. "Stan's brains look delicious," she said.

I laughed and went over to them with Mabel. "Girls!" Mabel cheered and hugged them.

"Yo, what up?" I said as we fist bumped. We were all dressed up in some sort of way for the party. Candy, Mabel and Grenda looked like they were from the 80's and I basically just put on aviators and a neck tie.

"Omigosh! Omigosh, Mabel! Is that a boombox sweater?" Grenda asked.

"See it for yourself!" Mabel said.

"Poke!" Grenda poked the boombox on Mabel's sweater. The boombox started flashing and music started playing so we all started dancing. "Ha! Ha! Yes, work it! Hah!"

I laughed and looked at the entrance to the party. I saw the gang walk in all dressed up. "Yo, guys!" I shouted and walked over.

"Meagan! Meagan!" Lee and Nate chanted.

"Aw, I thought this was gonna be a rave," Thompson complained.

"Thompson, take off your shirt and make it a rave!" Nate said.

"I'll do anything for your approval!" Thompson exclaimed while taking his shirt off. Tambry took a picture of him. "Aw, come on," Thompson said, embarrassed.

"I promise I won't send it to anyone," Tambry said, then pressed something on her phone. Seconds later, my phone vibrated in my pocket. I took it out to see the picture Tambry took.

"Nice. Well, I'd love to stay, but I gotta man the ticket stand with Stan, so see ya," I said to the gang. I made a two finger salute and walked over to the ticket stand.

"There you are," Stan said as I sat down.

"Hey, you're throwing a party so I'm going to see my friends," I said and started taking people's cash, exchanging them for tickets.

Lazy Susan walked by carrying a pie saying, "Who's got one good eye and one good pie?"

Dad then came up carrying two meat kegs. "Hey Dad!" I said.

"Hi Meagan," he said and handed us money. "These kegs are full of MEAT!"

Next came Tyler. He was looking at his phone and laughing. "Tambry sends me the craziest texts!" he said. You know, that was the first time I've heard him say something other than 'Get 'em, get 'em!'.

"The whole town is showing up!" Stan said. "And no sign of those pesky agents. Wendy, Dipper, how are those posters coming along?" He looked over to a corner with poster supplies, but no Dipper or Wendy. "Hm," he said, his eyes narrowing.

I sighed and hit my head off the table. "How much you wanna bet that he went looking for the card?" I asked.

"Nothing, because I know that's what he's doing," Stan said, getting angry. "Meagan, you're with me, Soos!" he shouted and Soos ran over to us. "Work the ticket stand!" he ordered.

"Yes, sir!" Soos replied and sat down. Stan got up and motioned for me to follow him. I quickly followed him upstairs to his room where Wendy was standing outside looking at her phone.

"Wendy!" I snapped. She looked sheepish. Stan told me to stay with Wendy while he walked into his room.

I heard Dipper on the phone. "Very well. We're on our way," I heard Powers say. Then it cut off. I opened the door even more to see Dipper staring terrified at Stan.

"Sorry, Dipper," Wendy said and held up her phone to show the picture of Thompson. "I got distracted.

"Kid, why did you call those agents? I've told you once, I've told you a hundred times!" Stan snapped and grabbed the phone from Dipper. "There's nothing 'supernatural' going on in Gravity Falls." He put the phone on the receiver.

"Yes, there is! After everything that's happened you have to know that by now," Dipper defended.

Stan put his hand on his head. "All I know is that your dumb obsession is gonna get us all in trouble one of these days. Now go enjoy the rest of the party, 'cause when it's over – you're grounded!" Stan said and shoved Dipper out of the room. Wendy and I followed. Dipper looked angrily at Stan while I crossed my arms and looked angrily at Dipper.

Once we were out of sight from Stan, I smacked Dipper upside the head. "Ow!"

"What in the name of Hades were you thinking?!" I snapped.

"Meg-"

"No! You know what will happen if they find out what I am. You just put me at risk all because of your curiosity. Now there's a chance I could get killed. Why did you have to call them? I warned you and did you listen? No!" I was beyond mad right now. I was sure that my fangs were showing and that my eyes were red.

"Meg-"

"No! You just crossed the line entirely! We didn't need help with the mysteries of this town, and now you have the cops coming to the shack. I swear, for as smart as you are, you are so thick sometimes!" I shouted. Dipper and Wendy just stared at me, wide eyed. I sighed and calmed down.

Dipper cautiously took a step toward me. "Meagan?"

"I'm fine, but that was a really dumb move, Dipper," I said and walked back to the party.

A/N ok I was thinking about starting a Disney Descendants story and idk who to pick for the love interest. The main character is Jas(mine) Hook, daughter of Captain James Hook, and I'm trying to decide for love interest: Carlos De Vil, Peter Pan (I'll say that he go to Auradon Prep but lives on Neverland which is part of Auradon now), Pearce Pan (Peter's son, and comment to see if I should use a different name, other than Payton, somebody already is using that name for peter's son), John Darling, Joseph Darling (John's son), Michael Darling or Miles Darling (Michael's son) Please help

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437K 10.1K 53
Pines Twins, Mabel and Dipper, was sent to a strange town named Gravity Falls when they first met their Grunkle Stan's best employees; Wendy Corduroy...
9.7K 258 8
You're a 17-year old goth girl who happens to be moving to gravity falls. Which is great with you because you love the strange and unusual. You move...
35.5K 2.3K 164
12 year old Mabel Pines takes her 7 year old younger brother Dipper with her to Gravity Falls to stay with their great uncle for the summer. She's st...
236 0 26
Lynn is going monster hunting by herself for the past 2 years until now, she didn't know that she's been followed by one of the older pines. I do not...